and other Clients (Scry Analytics) Nov'14 - Jun'15
• Developed Data-architecture, ETL Batch processes in Talend, SQL-server and PostgreSQL for Call-center systems including architecture for parsing documents related to Call-center notes
• Resolved geo-coding issues for Cisco Application CAVIAR
• Designed and implemented new environments and ETL frameworks for conformed data delivery and Call-Center-Analytics
• Worked on Dimensional Models, SCDs, Error-event schema, Audit dimensions to satisfy business requirement and worked with development teams to implement the Data-Models, Mapping-docs and ETL to satisfying technical requirements
• Designed and developed Loads (full and incremental) and optimized-jobs as part of black-box solutions
• Led a team of developers and played roles of ETL-Architect, Data-Architect and Scrum Master
• Worked on evaluation of MongoDB and other NoSQL databases for text-mining from user-forums on website created for cancer-patients
• Worked on NLP initiatives including keyword proximity analysis when parsing textual call-center data
• Evaluated Hadoop unstructured information processing frameworks like UIMA, GATE and NLTK(Python)
• Evaluated Hadoop real-time stream processing frameworks like Storm and SparkStreaming
• Evaluated Open-source frameworks for real-time audio/video stream processing like Sphinx and Kaltura
• As an ETL-architect resolved geocoding issues for Caviar-analytics using Pentaho
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science & Technology
- Bachelors - Electronics & Communications
As part of AEP implementation, moving the data from on-prem to cloud using Talend Big Data for more than 40 source systems for Myanmar and Malesia Responsibilities:
• ETL Architect responsible for migrating 40 source systems to Big data & AWS Cloud using Talend BD
• Responsible for complete ETL architecture using Talend Big data, Talend CDC
• Installing and configuring Talend server components TAC, Job server, Runtime, AMC, command line
• Designing Change Data Capture jobs using Talend CDC Redo log and Trigger mode
• Designing and developing Spark Batch jobs and Spark Streaming jobs using Talend BD
• Moving the data to S3, Kafka and Hive on-cloud
• Configuration management using Git/Gitlab and integrating with TAC/Studio
• Effort estimation for migrating the tables and Talend flows
• Preparing the design, use case documents, data mappings and transformation logic for Talend Flows
• Responsible for design and framework for Talend jobs
• Design and development of Talend jobs, joblets, contexts and metadata
• Creating the flows, scheduling and preparing the execution plans on TAC
• Administrator for TAC and version control on TAC
• Upgrading Talend 6.5 to Talend 7.1 Environment Talend Big Data 6.5.1, Talend Big Data 7.1, Talend CDC, Cloudera, Kafka, Spark, Hive, Vertica, S3, Linux Centos, MySQL, DB Visualizer 2. D&B (Dun & Bradstreet) Project Name: AWS Migration
- ETL Architect at Telenor
- ETL Architect at Wipro
- ETL Lead at Wipro
- ETL Lead at Wipro
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Computer Applications - Computers
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics
I have been involved in OLTP, edw, OLAP, integration, automation, ERP, Mfg, scm, retail, sales and marketing, As a data/etl architect I have designed implemented and programmed EDW, BI and reporting systems in cognos, powerBI, ans a small amount of Tableau.
- Consultant/Analyst/Programmer/Data and ETL Architect at Computer Application Services, Inc
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors and Masters of Science - Chemistry
• OBIEE / OBIA / HRA / DAC Installation / Integration / Development / Security / Technical Support using Informatica Powercenter & Metadata Manager Integration/Development/Technical Support of various Operating Systems, Databases, & Languages using Informatica in a Agile Environment. Rational Concert.
• Architected Informatica ETL XML ERP Benefit focus System for 834 Membership Enrollment for E-business group. Java transformations. Access Mappings.
• Developed Informatica mappings to/from Oracle 11 Operational Data Store and Sql Server 2005, C++, Java, Performance tuning for low latency.
• Operations/Support Win 2003/sql server 2000/Informatica 6.xx-8.xx for Energy Trading / Credit Risk Algorithms Data warehousing for Major Oil Company
• Architected Informatica Installation, Configuration, Supporting in Algorithm Design for High Frequency / Scalability / Availability for low latency applications.
• Sun Solaris Oracle 9/10g RAC Environment
• Informatica Development of Master Data Portal from Siebel and Global Data Conversion, C++, Performance Tuning for low latency. Access Data Mappings.
• Architected Installation /Configuration / Administration of Informatica Powercenter on Solaris, NT, Win2k on Oracle PowerConnect SAP
• Informatica Development of various clinical trial data for multiple data marts
• Data integration / Migration / Warehousing from Oracle Clinical & other Legacy systems into Oracle Data Marts
• Informatica Metadata Administration and Data Mart Security
• Brio validations, building reports and assisted with Business Specifications and Rules. Web development Reports
- Informatica ETL Architect Data Engineer at ETL PARTNERS GROUP
- Senior Informatica ETL Architect Data Engineer at Yurcor
- Senior Informatica Data Engineer at Anteon
- at Informatica Corporation
16 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer/Electrical Engineering
GCC is the largest U.S. provider of international vacations for Americans aged 50 and older. We're a family of three brands: Grand Circle Cruise Line, Overseas Adventure Travel, and Grand Circle Travel. Our small group sizes, unsurpassed value and excellence, and unique itineraries position us as the industry leader in travel and discovery. Responsibilities:
• Involved in Designing ETL Architecture framework for new project using Informatica ETL Tool, Oracle, UNIX and ERWIN, Active Batch/Informatica Scheduler
• Conceptual, Logical & Physical Data Model designing for large scale projects
• Work supportively and collaboratively with other teams build relationships and trust with key stakeholders to support programme delivery and adoption of integration standards. Communicate in line with project and CoE guidelines with technical teams and wider stakeholders. Lead the project integration development team to deliver effectively No direct line management responsibilities are planned for this role
• Enforced leadership in working with business subject matter experts, developers, and quality assurance staff to ensure that deliverables are met on a prescribed time.
• Leads and manages teams by providing work direction, coaching and mentoring, and performance feedback
• PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES Work as part of Integration Centre of Excellence, reporting to the Integration Vice president as a trusted technical lead and advisor for all integration tasks within enterprise projects as they arise
• proactive in ensuring that any spill overs or risks highlighted or reported by component (outside program boundary) teams are addressed to ensure no impact on program timelines
• Manage the change process into existing operations- from acquisitions and new team onboarding in current businesses; Develop and strengthen relationships with all lines of the business
• Design Data Architecture framework for EDW projects
• Closely worked with other IT team members business partners data stewards stakeholders steering committee members and executive sponsors for all the Data Quality and Data Governance related activities
• Created Oracle Functions/Stored Procedures to implement complex business logic for good performance and extensively used Informatica Stored Procedure transformation.
• Performing Client Liaison, Requirement Analysis, Data Quality Analysis, Gap Analysis, Software Architecture Document Environment: Informatica Power Center/Power Exchange 10.1.1, ICEDQ, Oracle 11G, Tableau, AWS, PL/SQL, Flat Files (XML/XSD, CSV, EXCEL), ERWIN, UNIX, Active Batch/Informatica Scheduler, TFS, SharePoint.
- ETL Architect at GRAND CIRCLE CORPORATION
- Principal Consultant at LOGANBRITTON INC
- Senior Data Warehouse Engineer at PANTAR SOLUTIONS INC
- Team Lead at ONDEMANDAGILITY SOLUTIONS PTE LTD
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Data Supply Chain is designed to be the centralized information repository of key bank system. The scope of Data Factory is to build the centralized history data warehouse and data marts for subject areas like Deposits, Loans, Cards, Core Banking data and Marketing to have effective reporting to power users. This Project is a Data warehouse development project and involves developing applications related to sourcing and consumption refactoring to feed the data into data supply chain and develop consumption specific extracts for the end user applications for reporting. Responsibilities:
• Working as an ETL Ab Initio tech lead at onshore and coordinating with offshore team for smooth and efficient project deliverables.
• Working in agile project methodology a project delivery manager at onshore and coordinating with offshore team for smooth and efficient project deliverables.
• Involved in sprint planning and grooming session to understand new stories for upcoming sprint release.
• Working with Scrum master and product owner to estimate development efforts required for new stories for the current sprint.
• Understanding new requirements and come up with appropriate ETL design approaches for new development.
• Work with the team closely to ensure all required processes and tools are in place to meet the requirements of the business and customers.
• Creating high level as well as low level design documents for new development and handed over to offshore team for their understanding and smooth development.
• Take part in code review and standards for newly developed graphs as per KeyBank coding and naming standards.
• Reviewing unit test cases for each process that has been developed and tested by ETL Ab Initio.
• Coordinating with testing team for their smooth testing and data validation if any issues found during testing phase then work to close those defects as soon as possible.
• During project integration testing, working with LOB to ensure that data loaded by ETL Ab Initio is correct and meeting project requirements fully and functionally. Environment: Ab Initio, SQL
- ETL Architect at Key Bank
- ETL Architect at Bank of America
- Senior Datastage Developer at Bank of America
- Technical Lead at Bank of America
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Working on data warehouse project: ❖ Developed various pl/sql scripts, stored procedures, triggers and functions etc to implement business logic while processing data for financial reporting. ❖ Extracted data from UNIX file system and loaded data in sqlserver database. ❖ Developed Informatica mappings to load data into data warehouse tables with business logic. ❖ Designed and developed generic shell scripts to run informatica workflows for different feeds ❖ Develped Autosys jobs scheduling, called unix scripts and used file watcher functionality ❖ Developed shell scripts to clean the file before processing ❖ Implemented business logic in stored procedures where ever applicable. ❖ Provided every day production support. ❖ Worked on calling java code in informatica mapplet and in turn used in mappings ❖ Worked in code deployment process to production ❖ GIT repository is used to maintain version control.. ❖ Jira is used for organizing the work ❖ Involved in performance tuning at different levels. ❖ Involved in working for Banking/Financial reports. Environment: Informatica 10.1,SQLSERVER,ORACLE,Linux , Autosys, GIT,Jira,Java
- (Consultant)/ETL architect at WELLSFARGO/NY - ETL
- (consultant) /ETL Architect at John Wiley & Sons NJ - EDW
- (consultant)/ETL Developer/DBA at Comcast PHIL - DWH
- consultant at Eisai Inc NJ - DWH
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Electronics and Communication Engineering
• Analysis current state of EDW data and come up with Design and Integration of salesforce accounts, membership, contract, customer, events and opportunity data into CarMax EDW system.
• Collaborate with external auction vendors like Manheim and internal CarMax data analytics team on understanding the auctions data requirements and develop a process to integrate Sales, MMR pricing and online vehicle exchange (OVE) data by using REST API calls.
• Partner with Repairpal.com and integrated vehicle repair orders and claims data into CarMax EDW environment by using REST API calls and uploading JSON formatted data into repairpal ESP claims API.
• Analysis and design the data integration of customer reviews from Qualtrics.com web survey for survey questions and answers with the formatting of horizontal and vertical table structures.
• Collaborate with Marketing team on understanding requirements and integrate CarMax customer email notifications data for number of online clicks
• Write/analyze functional requirements based on obtained business requirements and designed solutions to aligned with existing EDW target state.
• Implement data integration best practices and conventions, code review, design testing strategy and elaborate test data sets.
• Created BTEQ scripts for Teradata and used utilities Fast Load, Multiload, TPT updates.
• Extraction of data from source like flat files, XML, JSON, SQL Server, Sybase and Teradata databases.
• Develop ICS mappings and mapping configuration tasks to integrate salesforce data into EDW system
• Created Informatica mappings, sessions, workflows and reusable components to process data from XML files and relational data. Environment & Tools: Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS), Informatica Cloud Service (ICS), Informatica PowerCenter 10.1, Python 3.7, REST APIs, SOAP, Webservices, Teradata, SQL Server and Rally
- Senior Consultant, Cloud Data Integrations at
- Senior Technical Lead at T. ROWE Price
- Senior Data Consultant at Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
- ETL Architect/Tech Lead at Kaiser Permanente
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Cognos and Business Objects
Key achievements: Architected the SARA Party model platform for NYL from scratch to process Client & Sales information into various downstream systems - setting up the entire application from scratch integrating ETL processes, DB components, Reporting component, scheduling component, SalesForce integration and Platform setup. Designing and building data processes to load data into NYLIM HUB (DataLake) using Datastage BigIntegrate Role /Responsibilities: * Developed Logical and Physical data models that capture current state/future state data elements and data flows using Erwin 4.5 * Create design and mapping documents conforming to requirements using tools like Erwin data modeler, Microsoft office tools like Excel and Visio * Build complex mappings using Informatica Intelligent Cloud platform to process high volume Client dataset to and from SARA leveraging various mapping components like XML connectors, ReST Api, SaleForce, Lookups, FileList, Aggregator, Filter, Router, Sort etc. * Integrate data into SalesForce cloud objects using Informatica Intelligent Cloud platform leveraging various mapping components to load data into standard objects like Account/Branch, Contact, Task & Events and custom objects like Chatter_Staging, Territory_sharing, Tpd_Sales, NYL_Sales etc. * Build mappings to process high volume Client and Trade/Asset data files from source using DataStage mappings for processing into SARA leveraging various functionalities offered in the ETL Tools and PL/SQL processes. Eg: stages as Hash file, List File, Sequential file, Transformer, Sort, Datasets, Join, Lookup, Change Capture, Aggregator, Mappings, Mapping Tasks, Linear Taskflows via DataStage, Informatica Cloud * Build functions, procedures and packages using advanced PL/SQL coding techniques (for all, bulk collect etc) in Oracle enable processing large datasets * Build Unix shell scripts to enable nightly batch processing which aid data loading to different downstream systems like CRM Salesforce/ IBM Hortonworks
Architected the SARA Party model platform for NYL from scratch to process Client & Sales information into various downstream systems - setting up the entire application from scratch integrating ETL processes, DB components, Reporting component, scheduling component, SalesForce integration and Platform setup.
Designing and building data processes to load data into NYLIM HUB (DataLake) using Datastage BigIntegrate
* Developed Logical and Physical data models that capture current state/future state data elements and data flows using Erwin 4.5
* Create design and mapping documents conforming to requirements using tools like Erwin data modeler, Microsoft office tools like Excel and Visio
* Build complex mappings using Informatica Intelligent Cloud platform to process high volume Client dataset to and from SARA leveraging various mapping components like XML connectors, ReST Api, SaleForce, Lookups, FileList, Aggregator, Filter, Router, Sort etc.
* Integrate data into SalesForce cloud objects using Informatica Intelligent Cloud platform leveraging various mapping components to load data into standard objects like Account/Branch, Contact, Task & Events and custom objects like Chatter_Staging, Territory_sharing, Tpd_Sales, NYL_Sales etc.
* Build mappings to process high volume Client and Trade/Asset data files from source using DataStage mappings for processing into SARA leveraging various functionalities offered in the ETL Tools and PL/SQL processes. Eg: stages as Hash file, List File, Sequential file, Transformer, Sort, Datasets, Join, Lookup, Change Capture, Aggregator, Mappings, Mapping Tasks, Linear Taskflows via DataStage, Informatica Cloud
* Build functions, procedures and packages using advanced PL/SQL coding techniques (for all, bulk collect etc) in Oracle enable processing large datasets
* Build Unix shell scripts to enable nightly batch processing which aid data loading to different downstream systems like CRM Salesforce/ IBM Hortonworks
- ETL ARCHITECT at Trianz
- ETL ARCHITECT/ ANALYST at INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES
- ETL LEAD DEVELOPER at SATYAM TECHNOLOGIES LTD
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.E - Information Technology
• Lead design, development and implementation of the ETL projects end to end.
• Worked as BA to understand requirements and create Design documents.
• Responsible for projects estimates, design documents, resource utilization and allocations.
• Interpreted logical and physical data models for Business users to determine common data definitions.
• Setting up ODBC, Relational, Native and FTP connections for Oracle, DB2, SQL server, VSAM and flat file.
• Developed Informatica workflows/worklets/sessions associated with the mappings across various sources like XML, COBOL, flat files, Webservices, Salesforce.
• Responsible for mentoring Developers and Code Review
• Responsible for determining the bottlenecks and fixing the bottlenecks with performance tuning.
• Designed and developed several mappings to load data from Source systems to ODS and then to Data Mart.
• Work with offshore/onsite team and lead the project and assign tasks appropriately to the team members.
• Responsible for projects estimates, design documents, resource utilization and allocations.
• Interacting and assigning development work to Developers that were offshore and guiding them to implement logic and troubleshoot the issue that they were experiencing.
• Worked with cleanse, parse, standardization, validation, scorecard transformations.
• Worked with transformations Source Qualifier, Update Strategy, XML transformation, SQL Transformation, Webservices, Java transformation, Lookup (Connected and Unconnected).
• Worked on SQL tuning in Exadata Performance Testing and Production environments by using hints, SQL tuning set.
• Worked on UNIX shell scripting for file processing to third party vendor through SFTP, encryption and decryption process.
• Worked with different scheduling tools like Tidal, Tivoli, Control M, Autosys
• Used IDQ to extract, transform and load (ETL) rules and source-to-target mappings to derive additional business rules for data quality checks.
• Run profile and generated score cards using IDE to validate cleansed data and standardize them with reference tables in IDQ.
• Migrated IDQ and Power Center mappings and mapplets into production environments.
• Coordinate with business unit users and SMEs on setting up business rules for IDE and IDQ.
• Involved in designing of star schema based data model with dimensions and facts.
• Involved in upgrading from Informatica 9.1 to Informatica 9.5
• Developed BTEQ and multiload scripts to load Teradata tables.
• Worked extensively with Teradata utilities (MLOAD, TPUMP and FAST LOAD) to load data.
• Worked extensively with Netezza scripts to load the data from flatfiles to Netezza database.
• Used NZSQL scripts, NZLOAD commands to load the data.
• Used Informatica Developer to perform data quality tasks like data profiling, validation and cleansing. Environment: Informatica Powercenter 9.1/9.5/10.1, Informatica Power Exchange 8.6.1/9.1, Informatica B2B Data Transformation Studio, IDQ 9.1/9.0, IDE 9.1/9.0, Informatica MDM Hub 9.1, Web logic, Address Doctor, UNIX, PL/SQL, MS SQL Server 2008, Oracle Exadata 11g, Teradata 14, Tidal, Putty.
- ETL Architect /Lead at WellPoint
- ETL Architect /Lead at PepsiCo Inc
- Lead/Senior Informatica developer at J.C. Penney
- Lead/ Senior Informatica Consultant at AETNA
2 years at this Job