• Work with Clients to guide them through the event details and serve as their personal coordinator throughout the entire planning process and event.
• Plan and assisted with coordinated menus, set up details, rentals, and desired specialty items with client and club staff members.
• Organized and maintained events and details in Microsoft Excel and Word documents.
- Event Coordinator/Assistant at Heirlom Cookshop
- Key Account Manager/Sales Support Specialist at BooginHead
- Inside Corporate Sales/Internal Services at SanMar
- Customer Service Representative/Inside Sale Representative at Health Studies Institute
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Hotel Administration - Hotel Administration
• Research and contact potential donors, vendors, and contributors for charitable events
• Maintain accurate records of individual and business communications
• Generate ideas for affair promotion, activities, and giveaways
• Prepare and mail promotional materials for owner’s secondary business, Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Event Coordinator Assistant at TriState Event Planning Services
- Accounts Receivable Representative, Chargebacks at Music & Arts Center [subsidiary of Guitar Center]
- Accounts Receivable Representative, Chargebacks and Skip Tracer at Robert Half International [staffing agency], assigned to Music & Arts Center
- Media Shelver at Robert Half International, assigned to Follett Software Company
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Windows Vista
• Delphi certification in Room Diagrams
• Delphi certification in New Employee Traning
• Delphi certification in Banquet Event Orders
• Cvent certified
• Young Professionals of Jackson County Member
• International Special Events Society (ISES) Member
- Event Coordinator Assistant at Lorenzo & Bevers Law Office
- Administrative Assistant at Lorenzo & Bevers Law Office
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Tourism
- Associates - Business Administration
Duties & Responsibilities
• Pre-Production with the costumer.
• Assembly and dismantling the married location.
• Suppliers contract negotiation.
• Event Production.
- Event Coordinator Assistant at Av Events
- National Event Coordinator at Heel Colombia
- Manager at Villa de Leyva Travel Agency
- Assistant Director at SMF Special Events
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Economics
- - ESL Foreign Languages
- - English as a Second Language for Academic Purposes
Responsible for rental orders for clients. Set up and running of events, including staff assignments, proper execution of courses, Keep clients and guests happy, Packing/Unpacking of trucks, Inventory of liquor/beer/wine, drink recipes for signature cocktails, updating payments, Assist with running Café, Respond to event leads, assist with BEO accuracy.
- Event Coordinator/Assistant at BBQ Exchange
- Bar Manager at BBQ Exchange
- Server & Bartender at BBQ Exchange
- Bar Manager at Brixx Wood Fired Pizza
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates of Science in General Education - General Education
● Day Under the Oaks" Open-house
● Work with 200+ businesses, local organizations, and college departments
● Update College Website
● Processing applications
● Managing Computer Database
● Ongoing Database Maintenance
● Event Committee Meeting Minutes
- EVENT COORDINATOR ASSISTANT at Oaks" Open-house
- Standby Teaching Assistant (TA) at PROCTOR
- Student Ambassador Program at SANTA ROSA JUNIOR COLLEGE (SRJC)
10 months at this Job
- AA - Psychology
Respond to e-mails, telephone calls, and voicemails promptly. Schedule professional and personal events accordingly. Negotiate contract terms and conditions. Setup private dining room for each event. Trusted to open and close restaurant, count money, and make deposits when necessary. In charge of placing weekly Coca-Cola and paper product orders. Experienced in inventory management.
- EVENT COORDINATOR/ASSISTANT MANAGER at CHUCK'S FISH - MOBILE
- OFFICE MANAGER at COASTAL TIRE & AUTO
- SERVER at CHILI'S BAR AND GRILL
- Hostess, busser, server, cocktail server at FOH
11 months at this Job
- Certificate - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
Obtained documents, clearances, certificates and approvals from local, state and federal agencies.
● Coordinated schedules and timelines for all events.
● Accurately calculated and processed expenses during and after events.
● Managed event logistics and operations, including support staff, vendor services and volunteers.
● Contributed ideas to concept development, strategic planning and business operations.
● Communicated with customers to identify and resolve outstanding payments.
● Contacted customers to collect outstanding payments via one-time or negotiated installment methods.
- Event Coordinator Assistant at Harry P. Leu Gardens
- Teacher Assistant at Creative World School
2 years at this Job
• Scheduled events and event logistics for administration, department heads, students, campus community and external guests
• Office handled 3,000+ events a year
•Assist clients in picking appropriate menus Managed multiple projects at one time
- Event Coordinator Assistant at
- Group Manager at Business Branding
- Assistant Account Executive at Primitivo Public Relations Firm
- Captain/ Event Staff at Wedgewood Wedding & Banquet Center
1 year at this Job
- BA - Communications
• Liaison between head bride & groom coordinator and venue staff/employees
• Providing excellent service for the bride, groom, and guests on the wedding day
• Directing timelines for wedding day vendors before and during the wedding day
• Suggesting cost cutting measures during wedding day celebrations to venue staff/employees and venue manager (i.e. releasing staff early, monitoring how many wine bottles need to be opened, etc.)
- Event Coordinator Assistant at Tres LA Group
- Denim Specialist Sales Associate at Gap Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration