West Linn, OR 1/2018 - Present
Event production company specializing in experienced meeting management at worldwide events
● Plan and execute large corporate sales meetings and a wide variety of other special events
● Coordinate attendee registration
● Handle on-site management of vendors, temporary staff, overall show flow, and registration
● Prepare, ship, and streamline on-site supplies for multiple locales, both domestic and international
- Event Coordinator at Marla Ellis Event Planning Services
- Brand Ambassador at Various Companies
- Project Coordinator at Translations.com
- Admissions Advisor at Oregon State University
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - Speech Communication
Event coordinator, administrative, staff and volunteer manager.
- Event Coordinator at RC Celta USA
- Assitant manager/barista at Coperaco espresso bar
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist at SIMYO
- Call Center Analyst at Randstad
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Administration and Direction
Sales,Customer Service and Event Coordinator.
- Event Coordinator at Gameday Sportswear
12 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I am the first event coordinator in Denver for the amazing non profit Wholives
- Event Coordinator at Wholives.org
- Rideshare/ Delivery Driver at Multiple Agencies
- Owner/Operat ing Part ner at Old Blinking Light
- Nat ional Trainer at P.F. Chang's China
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business, Management
Server , bartender, prep cook, banquet captian . event coordinator.Complete set up and break down
- Event Coordinator at A Coordinated Event
- Captian at A Sharper Palate
- Receptionist at Virginia Historical Society
- Customer Service Representative at VA Department of Medical Assistance
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Human Services
Event Coordinator handling logistics, event planning, training, oversight of over 150 different events per year. Researching for new events each month and booking them, to include payment for each event.
- Event Coordinator at Renewal by Andersen
- Special Events Marketing Division at Renewal by Andersen
- Fulfillment Associate at Amazon.com
- Teacher, K-8 General Music at Phoenix Elementary School District
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Music Education K
- Master of Arts - Public Administration
Event Coordinator: Throughout the years went to stores to distribute samples of foods, coupons and cleaning liquids. Did inventory before event and after. Documented consumers' reactions to samples.
- Event Coordinator at Jade Promotions
- Evening Deli Manager at Mrs. Green's Natural Food Market
- Office Assistant/Receptionist at DNS, Inc.
- Receptionist/Office Assistant at H&R Block
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Foods/Nutrition
• Prepared special orders including cakes, pastries, holiday/ seasonal dishes and party platters.
• Complied with health and sanitation practices and procedures.
• General Event Coordinator
- Event Coordinator at Private Caterer
- Restaurant General Manager at Tink A Tako Mexican Restaurants
- Translator at US ARMY
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Accounting
As an Event Coordinator I was responsible for making sure the event or project went exactly as desired. Have good leadership skills in order to realize the event perfectly.
- Event Coordinator at American Dream Events
- Event Staff at American Dream Events
- Prep Cook, Dishwasher at Northside Cafe
- Cook at Rodel's BBQ
4 months at this Job
As an event coordinator, I planned and scheduled all events regarding summer camp. I planned the schedules as well as all supplies and costs for each of the weekly events.
- EVENT COORDINATOR at EASLEY YMCA
- HEAD COUNSELOR at EASLEY YMCA
- SALES ASSOCIATE at OLD NAVY
- ATHLETIC TRAINING ASSISTANT at
3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Exercise Science