Designer of corporate events
- Event Designer at Firebrand event productions
- Architect at Bellon Architecture
- Consultant/Contractor at MCDS PRO
- Professor at Simón Bolívar of Venezuela
4 months at this Job
- - Construction Management
- Meet with clients to assess client needs and present preliminary design concepts - Manage event production inclusive of timelines, logistics, production, and budget - Draft and present event proposals and design concepts - Maintain communication with clients, vendors, and venue managers - Assist on site for event installations
- Event Designer at White Lilac, Inc
- Academic Affairs Administrative Assistant at The Art Institute, Hollywood
- Intervention Coordinator at 118th Street Elementary School
- First Grade Teacher at 118th Street Elementary School
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Masters of Education
- Bachelor of Arts - English
Conceptualize, plan, and execute world-class weddings, corporate events, and private events ranging in value up to $50K, for up to 1,500 guests. Drive new business development, cultivate referral business from vendors, and maximize repeat business from clients. Manage relationships with key clients for multiple years, serving as their preferred provider. * Repeatedly delivered on and exceeded revenue quotas, $725K in year 1, increasing annually to $1.25M at peak. * Cultivated client base comprised 80% of referrals, largely by leveraging solid reputation for event concept design and execution. Retain clients even as they advance to other employers. * Orchestrated 1,500-guest event at 1 of the 3 largest venues in Denver, a multi-level, multi-use facility for concerts and production events. Secured engagement through preferred status with venue. * Managed 5-year relationship generating $200K annually with University of Colorado, coordinating themed quarterly meetings for up to 250 guests, donors, trustees, and chancellors. Collaborate with partners including Regal Entertainment and the tv show Extreme Weight Loss. * Directed $50K Whoville production Christmas event for financial services client, and leveraged that success into subsequent events over the course of a 5-year professional relationship.
- Event Designer at RELISH CATERING & EVENTS
- Director of Sales & Marketing at ABOVE & BEYOND CATERING
- Assistant Account Executive at WINSTON RETAIL SOLUTIONS
- Marketing Coordinator at BRAND ENGINE
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Oversee event set-up and breakdown - Manage employees for construction of event décor - Manage invoices, billing, and paperwork - Manage client needs and plan event décor
- Event Designer at
- Social Media Marketer at Simone's Hollywood Airbrush Tanning
- Director of Operations at RA & Associates
- Office Manager at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
o Is responsible for designing spectacular event experiences through the mediums of lighting, video, rigging, and audio design. o Works fluidly with a Administrative Staff, Design Assistant, and Production Manager to design events in multiple venues around Manhattan including Gotham Hall, The Museum of Natural History, Plaza Hotel, Pier 69, Tavern on the Green, and the Mcintosh Townhouse. o Is a member of a large sales team, and has a seven-figure sales goal. o Negotiates production contracts, and timelines with clients o Develops positive relationships with clients.
- Event Designer at Bentley Meeker Lighting & Staging, Inc.
- Production Manager at Bentley Meeker Lighting and Staging
- Production and Facilities Manager at Mark Morris Dance Group
- Facility and A.V. Manager at Simons Center for Geometry and Physics
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Fine Arts - Lighting and Scenic Design
· Responsible for the design & the display of food · Create proposals for clients · Source event specific items (Furniture, Linens & Decor) · Creating & tracking rental orders · Sourcing new equipment & design elements · Design graphics for menus & signs · Creating diagrams & cataloging designed food station · Generate the equipment pull for each event · Floor Manager · Floral Design · Training new employees · Onsite set up & break down · Create design boards for clients · Proficient with MS Office (i.e. Excel, Outlook & Word), AllSeated & Caterease
- Event Designer at Melons Catering & Events
- Event & Office Coordinator at Melons Catering & Events
- Area Manager at Andersen Bread Company
- General Manager at Pasta Pomodoro
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate in Culinary Arts
Maintaining high sales conversions, responsible for unique creative design of events, overseeing departments to ensure correct execution of my client's event, maintain relationships with outside vendors and venues to maintain and succeed sales goal.
- Event Designer at Beautiful Blooms
- Event Coordinator at The Bradford Estate
- Promotions Assistant at WMGM Radio
- Assistant Manager at Flowers by Renee
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
Owner and event designer for Perfect Parties, a specialized event planning co. focusing on personalized themed parties for children. Provide day to day customer service via email correspondence and phone. Maintain all Social Media Platforms. Responsible for creating party designs and rental setups.
- Event Designer & Owner Operator at Perfect Parties
- at Jack Maxton Chevrolet
- Au Pair at America - New Jersey
- Sales Supervisor at Wizard Language School
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - ESL
- - ESL
As an Event Designer, work with social and corporate clients to find the right venue for their
event, create food/beverage menus for them and detail the entire event.
• Manage events at multiple venues as Zilli Hospitality Group is a catering company.
• Put together food presentations for clients to show them what we offer from a presentation and quality of food standpoint. I have a 100% booking percentage for clients I take 'to the table'.
- Event Designer at Zilli Hospitality Group
- Owner / Command Events at
- Business Development at Bartolotta Restaurant Group
- Catering Sales Manager at Grand Geneva Resort
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business and Management
• Planned events according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
• Enhanced event success coordinated operations and led events design activities.
• Sourced and negotiated with vendors and analyzed the event's success and prepared reports.
• Ensured event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur.
• Organized corporate events, including luncheons and dinners, conferences and special events.
• Met gross profit margin targets and consistently exceed sales quota goals.
• Speak directly with all clients, develop proposals for private and corporate events.
• Negotiated venues, and vendors (bar, décor, rentals, A/V, entertainment, photography and dessert) to build a proposal that meets the client's needs.
• Properly scheduled and executed client tastings, venue tours, décor meetings and client walkthroughs.
• Oversaw contract negotiations, closing the sale, signing all proper documents, collecting deposits, final guest counts, issuing invoices, collecting payments, following up after the event and providing feedback to our team.
- Sales Director & Event Designer at All Love Catering
- General Manager at Taddeo's Italian Restaurant
- Director of Catering at Taddeo's Italian Restaurant
- Bartender/Bar Manager at Providence Tavern
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B.B.A - Marketing Management