Director of Events for Experiential Marketing - bringing brand awareness to the customer in innovative and result driven experiences. In 2014, I became Event Director for the Incentive Travel division - delivering high-touch, all-inclusive events, meetings and activities around the globe.
- Event Director at BI Worldwide
- FREELANCE EVENT and CONVENTION DIRECTOR at
- Brand and Sales Director, Caribbean and Central America at THE PPI GROUP
- Brand Manager and Lead Testing Agent at SCHWAN'S
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communication
- Bachelor of Arts - Theater Arts
and as a team member and post-event evaluations.
• Management Skills
• Accounting Event Director- SuperStar & Justice
• Strong organization Skills (Dallas, TX) May 2013-January 2014
• Directed and oversaw the planning of meetings and special
• InDesign events for an organization.
• Premiere Pro
• Coordinated all amenities, accommodations, and related
• Leadership skills departments including site selection, staffs, food, transpor-
• Network ability skills tation, and audio or visual equipment.
• Event Management
• Monitored and controlled event budgets and negotiated all
• Leadership and Behavioral Skills necessary contracts.
- Event Director at SuperStar & Justice
8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science
Being an event director,I have been working in a organization since a long run.I being an event director have to look after the entire event by myself.I am capable of directing the non corporate aswell as corporate events.I am fully responsible towards the success of the event directed by myself.I am specialized in planing,and managing the event.The events I have done so far are weddings,Rice feeding,Birthdays,Anniversaries etc.While corporate events are annual general meetings,Asia pacific summit,etc Below is the link of the company I have been working for: http://www.maltainternational.com.np http:/Pokharawedding.com
- Event director at Malta international
- Maneger at Durbar cafe music lounge
7 years at this Job
- Some high school
• Feel comfortable in conceptualizing, organizing, and delivering successful events. administration and management field EXPERIENCE
• Budgeting and resource Event director 2013 to Present management KC Events LLC, New York (a wedding and corporate event company)
• Result and target oriented
• Responsible for directing and managing wedding and corporate events and functions, approach including private/corporate dinner parties, banquets, special events etc.
• Confident and persuasive
• Responsible for driving event attendance, and creating experiences conducive to personality achieving the event goals
• Well-groomed and has a sound
• Liaise effectively with clients to gather requirements while working with team on personality perfect execution plan
• Always ready to learn new things
• Maintain prospect details and tracking system to maintain existing contacts and and updating information develop new clients
• Ability to multi-task and
• Coordinated and managed event logistics including venue selection, staging, catering prioritize daily work and production elements responsibilities
- Event director at KC Events LLC
- Freelance Event Planner at
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Microbiology - management
As the Event Director, I am responsible for many tasks from office and monetary account management to hiring and supervising Snow HIll employees. I give tours of our historic building and sell event and wedding packages to clients. I guide clients throughout their event and wedding day personally, while developing a relationship with each person that insures happy memories and return clientele. Many events include fund raisers, golf outings, dinners, meeting, weddings and receptions.
- Event Director at Snow Hill Country Club
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Education
• Directed and executed large budget events with sizable attendees for multiple clients.
• Handled and managed all event details for over 20 Non-Profits and Associations.
• Negotiated all logistical arrangements including venue, travel, housing, catering, entertainment, AV and Production. Neuromechanical Innovations Event Director - 2016
• Promoted new products into new areas of the US and overseas for sales and seminar purposes.
• Point person for company promotions and marketing.
• Acquired new accounts and overhauled their existing events, improving attendance.
- Event Director - Current at SOS
- Event Manager at Venture Out at Mesa Inc
- Lead Supervisor at Travel Channel
- Associate Producer at
1 month at this Job
Danielle Lulgjuray 157 Salem Road Pound Ridge NY 10576 Personal Email: [email protected] Objective Based on my extensive experience working in fast-paced growing companies in the hospitality industry, I look forward to utilizing my skills and balancing multiple responsibilities, facilitating cross functional communication and effecting results and positive change within the organization. From my experience in the event & hospitality sector it allowed me to open an event company. Event Planning: § Developing, organizing, planning, and promoting a range of large scale / high profile events. § Reviewing, sourcing and contracting of locations where the events were held. § Assisting with promotional and design elements including press releases / invitations / mailers for all events. § Preparing and managing budgets for the event. § Ensuring adequate staff are available for the event. § Negotiating the appropriate arrangements for the company, venue owners and the in house promotional teams. § Ability to consult on many levels with venue partners, contractors, suppliers, employees, directors etc. § Developed strong relationships with various venue management teams in New York City ranging from EMM group, Strategic Group, Ginza Group, Butter Group, Tao Group. Some of the venues are Lavo NYC, Marquee, Finale, Catch, SL, MPD, Jelsomino, Darby, 1 Oak... § Strategically marketed and developed new events held in New York City and Miami § Strong communication skills, excellent writing skills and effective interpersonal and time management skills. § Ability to work under pressure, excellent at multi-tasking and extremely detail oriented. § With each new project, was able to establish and maintain positive relationships with clients, venue owners, management teams, employees, vendors etc. § Recruited, trained and motivated employees to perform more efficiently. § Reviewed all potential client contracts for accuracy and ensured that they were signed and returned within appropriate time frames to meet project deadlines. § Identified opportunities to book future events. § Contacted all forms of media, both editorial and social media, to generate publicity. Organized from inception to completion major events utilizing my skills and contacts including: § Artist Drake booked in Miami at the W hotel New Year’s Eve performance § Kim Kardashian’s 30th birthday party extravaganza Amnesia NYC § Artist Chris Browns managers birthday party Talay NYC § NBA Draft Party at 13th Street Entertainment § Artist Fabulous and the NBA draft Skills Proficient in Microsoft Office, Social Media, Internet Research Summary A highly competent, capable and resourceful event director with good all-around experience of event development, management, marketing and public relations. Self- motivated, enthusiastic and with a can do positive attitude with a proven ability to ensure the smooth operation of each event hosted. Experienced in budget management. Ability to keep a level head at all times and considers no job too big or too small. Assisted on the coordination of events for athletes, high profile celebrities, and CEO’s. Education Concordia College, Bronxville NY September 2003-2005 Minor International Business/ Marketing New York School of Interior Design, New York, NY January 2009- December 2010 Interior Design Mercy College, Dobbs Ferry NY January 2012- May 2013 Major: Organizational Management
- Event Director at
at this Job
- - Organizational Management
- - Interior Design
- - International Business/ Marketing
Miners Saloon, Old Capitol Grill & Smokehouse, Ace Liquors)
Presented an unfailingly positive and professional image of the organizations to all internal and external parties
● Built community relationships through social media, networking and attendance at community events;
● Initiated, developed and implemented cross-promotional opportunities with local businesses, school, non-profits and college athletics;
● Participated in training programs for sales skills, social media marketing, industry and community connections;
● Wrote and implemented service standards, training manuals; hired staff and assisted in employee relationships;
● Developed food, beverage, event menus as well as entertainment programming; and
● Developed market relevance by researching local competitors and national promotions for future implementation. Event Director
● Managed multiple events and projects, meeting or beating deadlines - to include city and county licensing and permitting for special events;
● Led site tours and menu tastings with potential clients and industry professionals;
● Wrote and negotiated contracts with clients, musicians, distributors, and suppliers;
● Advanced contracted events and insured guest satisfaction from inception to conclusion by maintaining consistent, high levels of engagement, organization and hospitality;
● Increased banquet and event sales revenue by 47% in one year's time; and
● Performed post-event analysis to include: cost of goods, profitability, missed opportunities, guest feedback. Marketing and Team Management
● Developed and implemented social media strategies, tracked insights and engagement on social media platforms and provided website maintenance;
● Developed branding and target markets to create new community outreach, social media engagement and creation of all marketing materials;
● Organized and led meetings with distributors and vendors to showcase their products through premium pairing dinners, exclusive tastings and integrated community mixers; and
● Conceptualized and developed buzz events; thereby transforming monthly event count from zero to forty through creating, promoting, and executing each event.
- Event Director & Project Management at St. Clair Properties
- Executive Office Manager at Westar Real Property Services, Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BA - Biology
- - government
Senior Event Director Created and Directed Events for National Events/Brightspark Events. In charge of Outback Bowl, Chick-fil-a Peach Bowl, Masters of Music in Chicago and Nashville, Voices on Broadway in New York City, Presidential Inauguration Festival. Negotiate contracts with Hotels, Attractions, contractors, actors, Theaters, Concert Halls, etc. Trained sales representatives on process and function of filling these events. Trained Travel coordinators on logistic acumen Built Budgets and profitability reports. Exceeded company standard in profit margins. Trained Marketing department on processes and cultural savvy in the Student Youth Travel Association with a focus and emphasis on music education Mentored new Event Director to teach how to produce the Outback Bowl and Masters of Music programs. 2015 was the largest show produced at a College Football Event at the Outback Bowl. 2015’s Peach Bowls 30% profit margin was the highest for the company which averaged 19% for the same year. Outback Bowl garnered 24% Originated concept and design for Voices on Broadway. Implemented it and garnered immediate successes. Worked with Broadway productions of West Side Story, Mary Poppins, Lion King, Aladdin, Cinderella and Fiddler on the Roof. Mentored and co-directed with our internal agent for original Masters of Music program in Chicago. Became sole Event Director to improve the original and raise the standard. Event Director Directed the Chick Fil-A Peach Bowl Game in Atlanta, Georgia and the GalleryFurniture.com Bowl Game Pre-Game and Half-time shows in Houston TX. Including recruiting the talents and massed band directors, adjudicators and talents. Stadium announcer during the shows. Coordinated logistics for all attending traveling parties. Coordinated efforts with the Atlanta and Houston CVB and Bowl Games International in the production of the bowl game shows with the goals of increasing revenue and attendance at their events. Festival Director Organized and produced music festival competitions for High School and Junior High Schools music ensembles. Arranged tours with these groups in more than 30 US and Canada destinations. Sales Representative Produced Brochures and trade Show materials to originate sales leads. Attended trade shows and made sales calls in person and over the phone to generate interest in traveling to any of the bowl games, spring music festivals and any special events hosted by national events. Managed Database of customers
- Senior Event Director at National Events /Brightspark Events
- Salt Lake City Olympic Team 2002 at Don Mischer Productions
- Director of Western Region at Quest Group International
- Trainer at AT&T
16 years, 1 month at this Job
* Responsible for a 10-person team of event coordinators, production technicians, graphic artists and office staff who created and flawlessly executed live event productions locally, nationally and internationally for audiences as small as 50 and as large as 20,000. Directly managed a four-person team of event coordinators and event associates. * Created and presented customized proposals for each client. Collaborated with production technicians and the Creative Director to design unique set solutions and ensure all video, audio and lighting needs were met. Proposals included a detailed explanation of our event vision, 3-D renderings of room and set design and a line-item contract of equipment and services. * Negotiated client proposals and secured signed contracts ranging in cost from $1,000 to $500,000. * Ensured each event remained within our targeted budget. * Oversaw the day-to-day-today operations of the company including payroll, time off requests, invoicing, approval of all company purchases and rentals, script editing and approval, vendor and contractor negotiations, and company's social media presence. * Performed the duties of an event coordinator for each of my personal clients.
- Event Director at PDC Productions
- Event Coordinator at PDC Productions
- Internal Communications Specialist at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores
- Project manager, researcher and producer at KWTV News
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication