Event Party Rentals
● Coordinated both small and large events at diverse locations.
●Overseeing planning and execution of events, as well as administration of paperwork.
● Implementing successful marketing strategies via a variety of means.
● Brought in accounts such as Hotel Zoso, Fashion Week, Harold Matzner, Wedding Warriors and more.
● Direct the planning and execution of meetings, fundraisers, and other events our clients. Manage budgets for small and large-scale events and maintain strong relationships with numerous contributors.
- Event Director at Bright Event Rentals
- Gallery Coordinator at Cambria
- Marketing Coordinator & Reservations Manager at Cardiff Transportation
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Sociology - Sociology
- Associate's Degree in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
- Event Director at Challenger Sports
- Event Housing Manager at GCI Team Travel
- Tournament Director at Soccer Excellence
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Description:As an event director for Cool Events I carry a wide variety of responsibilities. This starts with the going through venue contracts and obtaining any necessary permits. I then go through contracting all necessary equipment and services needed for the event. We reach out to local and nationwide sponsors and charities to have out at our events. A full logistics plan for a crew of about 10 people is made, and a full schedule for operations is put together for the event weekend. I then have the responsibility of traveling to the event, managing the team, and ensuring a smooth event operation. The events I put on are mainly 5K Fun Runs like the BubbleRUN, or FoamGlow Run, and participant counts range from 2000-25000. In 2018 I put together and managed 27 of these events from March-October.
- Event Director at CoolEvents
- Sushi Chef at CoolEvents
- Activities Associate at Wyndham Grand Desert
- Guest Services Supervisor at Boreal Resort
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- - Criminal Justice
• Implement small to mid-size scale event agreements for weddings, office conventions and baby showers.
• Negotiate terms and pricing of vendor partner agreements and service agreements.
• Maintain relationships among the customers, their representatives and the hotel to ensure full participation in servicing accounts.
• Initiate verbal and written communication with customers and hotel departments outlining details and specifics of the event.
• Organize meetings, events, conferences and manage office budgets.
• Manage various databases, book transportation and accommodations.
• Liaison with staff, suppliers and clients.
• Deal with correspondence, complaints and queries.
• Prepare letters, presentations and reports.
• Supervise and coach administrative staff.
• Implement and maintain procedures/office administrative systems.
• Delegate tasks to staff.
• Ensure that health and safety policies are up to date.
• Attend meetings with senior management.
• Assist with any other administrative tasks.
- Office Manager/Event Director at Blue Flame Event Planning
- Policy Advisor at Isagenix International
- Benefits Specialist at Southwest Network Clinic
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business-Management - Business-Management
- - Interior Architectural Design
Wedding Planning/ Catering Social Event Company. Managed all aspects of banquet sales and catering operations including marketing, client relations and support, staffing, coordinating, vendor relations, and exceeded overall guest expectations ceremonies, rehearsals, and receptions by maximizing sales techniques to meet financial goals and create memorable events.
• Planned and executed all aspects of socials and wedding
Wedding Planning/ Catering Social Event Company.
Managed all aspects of banquet sales and catering operations
including marketing, client relations and support, staffing, coordinating,
vendor relations, and exceeded overall guest expectations
ceremonies, rehearsals, and receptions by maximizing sales
techniques to meet financial goals and create memorable
- Sales & Event Director at Catering Social Event Company
- Director of Sales & Catering & Events at Sourthernmost Resorts
- Sales & Catering Manager at Wyndham Casa Marina
- Sales & Catering Coordinator at Blue Heron Pines Golf -Egg Harbor Township
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business & Marketing
- - Sales & Marketing
• Implemented policies and procedures that standardized the company's event planning process
• Oversaw all event production and execution
• Planned and executed events for brands such as West Elm, Converse, and Rebecca Minkoff
• Set financial goals and budgets
• Managed relationships with external vendors
• Provided detailed event timelines and delivery schedules to clients
• Managed event budgets of up to $75,000
- Event Director at WOLDY KUSINA
- General Manager, NYC + Boston at DINNER LAB
- Event Manager at ASTOR CENTER
- Senior Event Coordinator at DYLAN'S CANDY BAR
2 years at this Job
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE - PSYCHOLOGY
Picking up a speaker ,preparing all paper works for the event and topic of the speach and sending all information to the members .
- Event Director at Rotary Club of Plano
- President at International Women's Club
- Sales Representative at Macy's at Frisco Mall
- Manager at Sno Biz
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S - Economics
* Administrative lead and coordinator providing successful event planning expertise of OneHeart's annual Washington Prayer Gathering * Essential duties and responsibilities included event planning, registration and logistics, fundraising, mobile app creation and management, media communications, church and non-profit relations, technical operations, and production coordination * Inducted into One Heart DC's Leadership board * Featured Christian Millennial Speaker on WAVA Radio (105.3) via 'Good News for the City' radio program
- Event Director at ONEHEART DC
- CEO & Founder at PROFESSIONALLY PAUSE
- Managing Partner - Business & People Development at JET STRATEGY PARTNERS
- Federal Business Development Executive at TESSCO Technologies
1 year at this Job
- Masters in Human Resource Analytics and Management - Diversity & Inclusion
- B.A in Computer Science - Computer Science
◦ Provide full service event expertise for corporate and non-profit events from inception to reconciliation ◦ Most recently providing full service event management to a non-profit and growing their April event to record high revenue ◦ Skills include: venue selection, website development, social media engagement, sponsorship and donor cultivation, business development, fundraising, menu creation, onsite staff supervision, budget management, sub contracted vendor negotiations and post event analysis
◦ Provide full service event expertise for corporate and non-profit events from inception to reconciliation
◦ Most recently providing full service event management to a non-profit and growing their April event to record high revenue
◦ Skills include: venue selection, website development, social media engagement, sponsorship and donor cultivation, business development, fundraising, menu creation, onsite staff supervision, budget management, sub contracted vendor negotiations and post event analysis
- Event Director at VFL Events
- Director of Corporate Sales at J&L Catering
- Event Planner at J&L Catering
- Operations Coordinator at Medline Industries
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
Executed launch of Los Angeles office / showroom .Director of every aspect of the events and VIP sales, including but not limited to, venue management, management of employees, development of client relationships, maintaining vendor relationships, accounts receivable, marketing & social media, and high value VIP sales.
• Managed the execution of all event activities including design of event, e-mail campaigns, social media
• Created customized PPT sponsorship proposals and executed all components of sponsorship packages
• Orchestrated the production of all marketing materials and program communications,
• Responsible for driving event attendance, and creating experiences conducive to achieving the event goals
• Coordinated vendors and clients for each event while maintaining great client relationships.
• Initiated, scheduled, organized, and managed sales goals and team to maintain effective and profitable relations via sales meetings, goal analysis, and communications with clients.
- VIP and Event Director at Rosetta Getty
- SALES AND MARKETING DIRECTOR at NewbarK Shoes
- FASHION AND BUYING DIRECTOR / CONSULTANT at Mysteria Luxury Group
- SALES AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at J.E.W.E.L.S
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- A.A - Marketing