Bartender, Event Host
- Bartender/Event Host at Taphouse Grill/Half Day Brewing
- Manager at The Stadium
- Asst. Manager - seasonal at BROKEN OAR
- Manager/Bookkeeper at Northwest Auto Wash/Mobil/Budget Truck Rental
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Business
As an Event host i make sure that all the guests feel welcome and happy during the birthday party at our trampoline park. I make the birthday kid feel special, and i also have expierience cashiering, greeting, and enforcing rules on courts.
- Event Host at Sky Zone
- Marshalls Sales Associate at Marshalls
- Secretary Assistant at CURRENCY EXCHANGE
10 months at this Job
- Licensed Esthetician - Esthetics
Photographer and event host for Live Image Photo Booth. Some of the job responsibilities are transporting and setting up the photobooth equipment, assuring the quality of photographs and prints, making good relationship with clients and uploading images at the end of the events.
- Photographer and Event Host at Live Image Photo Booth
- Freelance Photographer at
- Photographer at The RealReal
- Photo Production Assistant at The RealReal
2 months at this Job
- Associate of Art - Digital Photography
Mastered half of the positions in the building. Positions include; GSA, Amusement Attendant, Counter Control, Server, and Event Host. Occasionally I even helped prep food in the kitchen. Next step up would have been management.
- Event Host/ Server at Bowlero, Kennesaw
- Quality Control / Crew Leader at M & K Renovations, Marietta
- Roswell - Dental Assistant at M & K Renovations, Marietta
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - General Education
- - General Education
• Assisted with event duties, such as set up decoration, cater, serve guest, host event, and meet event expectations as laid out by the event management.
• Delivered effective and efficient event hosting and presentation. Improved guest satisfaction and helped strengthen relationships between customer and the company.
- Event Host at Fitcasa
- Sales Associate/Cashier at Texas Children's Hospital
- Sales Associate/Cashier at BCBG Max Azria
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Respiratory Therapy - Respiratory Therapy
Welcome and retain membership through interaction and engagement. Encourage existing membership to entertain the concept of a life membership/endowment into the club. Show everyone a good time. - Host 5-8 public events per month: ticketed events, bar socials, fine dining, dancing, museums, RenFest,, escape rooms - Overnight excursions – Spring/Summer Beach House, New Year’s Eve, Glamping (tents with modern amenities) - Event planning – monthly review of successes, new member/regular input, schedule the next month’s calendar
- Event Host at Events & Adventures
- District Manager at ActionLink
- Consultant at ParkNation
- Marketing Director - Escape Rooms at Quest Shark Adventures
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Political Science
● Simultaneously host multiple events, functions and celebrations for groups, families, organizations, corporate, day camps (for children/teens/senior citizens) and holiday parties.
● Responsible for ensuring each event space is appropriately decorated and accommodated for along with creating and maintaining an atmosphere that is pleasant, clean and inviting for clients and their guest.
● Entertain and interact with clients and their guest appropriately and accordingly as well as provide a sense of elegance, urgency and support.
● Attend quarterly/Pre-shift meetings to stay up to date with information on new promotions or procedures as well as department goals and targets
● Participate in games and contest that are implemented to encourage employees to go above and beyond to provide excellent guest service as well as up-sell/ promote new upcoming deals/sales
● Maximize daily profits by up-selling/promoting new and existing packages/deals. Introduce additional accommodations on site to clients.
● Provide recommendations/ suggestions to clients to support all of their existing and/or new needs.
● Responsible for communicating with all departments at key points using a radio/intercom
● Responsible for possessing a sense of urgency at all times.
● Decorate/set up and personalize each event. Ensure food,drinks,staff,service and entertainment are on the same page regarding event details/schedule in order to properly meet and exceed clients expectations.
● Responsible for finding solutions to guest issues and complaints regarding overbooking, cancellations, rescheduling, adjusting event times and locations as well as accommodating same day last minute reservations.
● Provides support to staff of other departments by helping to clean/set up before or after an event. Assist with transitioning the space for future events. Helps breakdown kitchen/beverage equipment etc
● Closely monitors guest behaviors, questions, comments and concerns. Log and submit event summaries and shift notes daily.
● Check ID's/Distribute wristbands/Drink tickets for events serving alcohol,monitor drink tabs.
● Along with a team or solo at the end of shift- Neatly and carefully put together a detailed log with records for the next days event details.
● Kindly request clients to give feedback via survey and open feedback system.
● Review client feedback/ comments/concerns/reviews. Take actions to incorporate necessary changes or repeat services that had positive results.
- Event Host at Chelsea Piers
- Front Desk Agent at Chelsea Piers
- Shift Supervisor at Chopt
- General Manager at Popbar LLC
8 months at this Job
- AA - Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts
Here I host events in various locations of Manchester, New Hampshire and Boston, Massachusetts throughout the month. A social gathering for all sort of professionals to come and mingle and meet other professionals from their own field and related fields. Where people can make important business connections.
- Event Host at Network After Work
- Human Resources-Generalist at inSync Staffing, Fusion Solutions, and Allstate's Consulting
- Administrative Assistant at Law Office of Lisa Foreberg
- Data Entry Specialist at Prime Time Research
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Psychology
• Managing performances, events, artistes and entertainers.
• Make sure host are enjoying there stay or visit
• Make sure it's a safe party environment.
• Compensate for any needs that an artist or guest would need in order to enjoy their stay.
- Event host at The Park At
- Sales Associate at Downtown Locker Room
- Sales Associate at Wilson's Leather
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces at Ben's Chili Bowl
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Business Management - Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Human Relations
- Associate of the Arts
Responsibilities include ensuring that all events and event clients are extremely satisfied throughout their party, constantly exceeding guest expectations by proactively anticipating their needs and creating a reliable rapport . Additionally, identifying and selling food /beverage and experience extension opportunities through sales software. Schedule and oversee servers during the party to provide the best experience possible for guests. Use efficient time management to successfully execute events, while maintaining a clean organized work environment.
- Event Host at AMF Cerritos Lanes
- Shift Supervisor at John's Incredible Pizza Company
- Hostess at Chili's Restaurant
- Park Services at Knott's Berry Farm Theme Park
2 months at this Job