As an Event host i make sure that all the guests feel welcome and happy during the birthday party at our trampoline park. I make the birthday kid feel special, and i also have expierience cashiering, greeting, and enforcing rules on courts.
- Event Host at Sky Zone
- Marshalls Sales Associate at Marshalls
- Secretary Assistant at CURRENCY EXCHANGE
1 year at this Job
- Licensed Esthetician - Esthetics
Bartender, Event Host
- Bartender/Event Host at Taphouse Grill/Half Day Brewing
- Manager at The Stadium
- Asst. Manager - seasonal at BROKEN OAR
- Manager/Bookkeeper at Northwest Auto Wash/Mobil/Budget Truck Rental
4 years, 9 months at this Job
• Set up, facilitate, and break down venue events.
• Bring the social atmosphere to life by engaging residents and operating event functions.
• Use creativity to solve challenges that may present.
• Work with clients to exceed event expectations as laid out by the Event Management.
• host a wide array of events including residential communities, holiday parties, corporate events and much more.
- Event Host at Fitcasa
- Dietary Aide Supervisor at Parkway Place
- Cashier at Five Guys Burgers & Fries
11 months at this Job
- Some college
for the company Steelcase during their large events around the country. Providing attendee assistance as well as knowledge of each event.
- Event host at Steelcase
- Barista in coffee shop at STARBUCKS
- Volunteer as teacher in the preschool age group at JOURNEY CHURCH
- Speaker at GRYPHON PLACE
5 months at this Job
- - Communications And Business
- None - Leadership
- High school or equivalent
- College preparatory
Host yearly events, Saturday in the Park, Popcorn Festival, Kidsfest and Pop and Drop
- EVENT HOST at Marion Hometown Talent
- OPERATOR at LOCAMOTION MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT LLC
- RADIO HOST at LOCAMOTION MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT LLC
- DELEVERY/SALES PERSON at ASHLEY FURNITURE
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts in Digital Media - Digital Media
- - Business Administration
Duties: Event set up and Break down, Registration and Hosting event.
- Event Host at North Star Alliance
- Customer Assistant at Fresh and Easy
- Shipping and Receiving at Sears Warehouse
- Front Office Receptionist at Century High School
9 months at this Job
- Certificate - Billing and Insurance
- Certificate - Medical Terminalogy
- Certificate - Computers Foundation 1
- Certificate - Computers Foundations 2
- Certificate - Heath Administration
Game nights, special event hosting and tech for restaurants hotels and senior homes serving South Eastern MA.
- Event Host at Rob Peters Entertainment
- Gallery Manager at Pairpoint Crystal Glass Company
- Sales, Merchandising ,Customer Service at Cedarville Tobacco Superstore
- Entertainment at Station 66 Bistro
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology and Art
● Customer Service - Communicate with customers regarding product information, upsell items, explain event planning process step-by-step, schedule events and collect payments, redirect phone calls, outgoing calls to follow up/review orders.
● Greet customers in friendly, welcoming manner; check in birthday party parents and guests, review items ordered and communicate to proper personnel, communicate operations and events schedule(s) to employees as well as customers, plan, schedule and host events.
● Process customer information, contact information, and payment information.
● Work with vendors on inventory orders and billing data.
● Interview potential employees, train new employees on policies, operations and customer service sectors; Schedule and relocate employees to different positions needing assistance, monitor employee activity on the floor, providing disciplinary actions when necessary. MARCH 31, 2014 Gilbert Fire Department, 85 E. Civic Center Dr. Gilbert, AZ 85296 - Volunteer
● Annual Water Safety Walk
● Back-to-School Shopping event
- Event Host/Coordinator at Makutu's Island
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates in Business and Marketing - Business Marketing
- Associates degree in Business - Administration
- High School Diploma
● Simultaneously host multiple events, functions and celebrations for groups, families, organizations, corporate, day camps (for children/teens/senior citizens) and holiday parties.
● Responsible for ensuring each event space is appropriately decorated and accommodated for along with creating and maintaining an atmosphere that is pleasant, clean and inviting for clients and their guest.
● Entertain and interact with clients and their guest appropriately and accordingly as well as provide a sense of elegance, urgency and support.
● Attend quarterly/Pre-shift meetings to stay up to date with information on new promotions or procedures as well as department goals and targets
● Participate in games and contest that are implemented to encourage employees to go above and beyond to provide excellent guest service as well as up-sell/ promote new upcoming deals/sales
● Maximize daily profits by up-selling/promoting new and existing packages/deals. Introduce additional accommodations on site to clients.
● Provide recommendations/ suggestions to clients to support all of their existing and/or new needs.
● Responsible for communicating with all departments at key points using a radio/intercom
● Responsible for possessing a sense of urgency at all times.
● Decorate/set up and personalize each event. Ensure food,drinks,staff,service and entertainment are on the same page regarding event details/schedule in order to properly meet and exceed clients expectations.
● Responsible for finding solutions to guest issues and complaints regarding overbooking, cancellations, rescheduling, adjusting event times and locations as well as accommodating same day last minute reservations.
● Provides support to staff of other departments by helping to clean/set up before or after an event. Assist with transitioning the space for future events. Helps breakdown kitchen/beverage equipment etc
● Closely monitors guest behaviors, questions, comments and concerns. Log and submit event summaries and shift notes daily.
● Check ID's/Distribute wristbands/Drink tickets for events serving alcohol,monitor drink tabs.
● Along with a team or solo at the end of shift- Neatly and carefully put together a detailed log with records for the next days event details.
● Kindly request clients to give feedback via survey and open feedback system.
● Review client feedback/ comments/concerns/reviews. Take actions to incorporate necessary changes or repeat services that had positive results.
- Event Host at Chelsea Piers
- Front Desk Agent at Chelsea Piers
- Shift Supervisor at Chopt
- General Manager at Popbar LLC
10 months at this Job
- AA - Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts
I host resident parties at luxury apartment buildings.
- Event Host at Fitcasa
- Server at Cracker Barrel
- Cashier/Cook/Delivery Driver/Manager at Mitra’s Cafe
- Attendant at Pump It Up
5 months at this Job
- Some college