1. I am a event host, i can take our event equipment to an event location set up and work the entire event. Then i take all the equipment and back it back up in the company vehicle and return to our business. 2. I have the ability to over see an event of 50 people and I’m able to maintain control and keep thing running smoothly.
1. I am a event host, i can take our event equipment to an event location set up and work the entire event. Then i take all the equipment and back it back up in the company vehicle and return to our business.
2. I have the ability to over see an event of 50 people and I’m able to maintain control and keep thing running smoothly.
- Event Host at Knockerball Peoria
- UPS Package Handler at UPS DISTRIBUTION HUB
- Drive thru/Dt Runner at Portillos
- Service Champion/Cashier at Taco Bell
5 months at this Job
- Emt - Emergency medical services
- - Health Science
- Some college
Crete, IL May 2016 - Present
• Trained Horses for Rodeo Competition
• Trained students on how to ride and care for horses
• Tack Maintenance, examine equipment prior to usage to ensure that equipment is safe and functional
• Horse grooming
• Clean and prep stable for horses
• Calendar Management, Maintained special events calendar (Birthday Parties, Rodeo Competition)
• Special Event Host
- Special Event Host at RH Ranch
- Sitter at
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
- DJ/MC/Event Host at An Enchanted Evening
- Disc Jockey at Festival, Private
- Audio Editor; Contract at Ian Ryan Interactive
- Assistant Audio Engineer/Stage Hand; Contract at TM Production Services
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Audio Production - Audio Production
Effectively communicate expectations to the servers and all of the details of the events with the clients. Manage under high stress situations,
- Event Host at The Grandview Event Center
- Guest Experience Associate at McDonald's
- Intern at Marco Rubio for U.S. Senate
- Legislative Intern at Office Of Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science and Communications
• Acts as main point of contact for event clients throughout the night of the event
• Actively problem solving and maintaining attention to detail
• Maintains a professional and positive energy at all times
- Event Host at The Goei Center
- Customer Service / Sales Associate at Eastern Floral
- Wedding and Event Floral Assistant at Ludemas / Ludema's Floral and Garden
- Outside Events Intern at Chick-Fil-A Grand Rapids South
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality and Tourism Management - Hospitality and Tourism Management
My responsibility as Court Monitor were to communicate all court rules to participants and keep participants under control so they will not endanger others. As for Event Host, my responsibility was to guide parties to and from activity areas and set up, and clean party rooms.
- Event Host at Sky Zone Trampoline Park
- Style Advisor, Lead Style Advisor at Justice Tween Brands
- Student Office Assistance at Office of Disability Services
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Industrial Technology - Business
• Aims to bring the community together in the name of sports (soccer)
• A non-profit organization that hosts tournament ones a year all over the country
• Providing space for event holders and vendors for tournaments
- Event Host at Ethiopian Sports Federation in North America
- Event Coordinator at Helping Organizations & People Everywhere (HOPE)
- Platinum Host Lead, Golf Service, Leagues Tournament Host at Topgolf
- Member at Ethiopian Cultural Exchange (ECE)
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Sociology - Sports Management
• Confirm food delivery with vendors.
• Set up tables and food.
• Assist with any decorating or set up needed.
• Clean up after event.
- Event Host at TF Living
- Medical Records/Event Planner at Tribeca Pediatrics
- Medical Administrative assistant at Beth Israel Medical Group
- Medical Secretary at Village Primary Care
1 month at this Job
As an event host I learned to function in a work environment where there is multiple variables and scenarios going on at one time. While working in admissions I became familiar with using technology in the average work day. Overall at Air Madness I learned how to effectively enforce marketing concepts to customers and grow my customer service skills.
- Event host, cashier, and concession worker. at Air Madness Trampoline Park
- Ice Cream Server/Cashier at Milky Way
10 months at this Job
2s .( Housekeeping ) 2013 to ~~~~..
• Presentation of Event like Quality Parv, Welding event, Casting Event, Safety Event, Energy Conservation Event, Customer Complaint Event- Host in Wire scrap exhibition, Waste Elimination Project, Closing ceremony of events. 2013- 2015 Key Results Area-
• Implementations of CIP's - Min. 12 Projects / annum. ( Plan Vs Actual )
• Conduct the meetings of Project Sankalp - Plan Vs Actual (12 MRM / Annum & 24 WRM / Annum)
• No. of studies - Plan Vs Actual ( DILO, Ratio Delay - Utilization in % of m/c, manpower etc.
• No. of Production, Maintenance, Sale system audit. 4 Audit / Month Act of benefits to Organization-
• Conduct the audit & Check the effectiveness of Implemented Projects ( Kaizen ) of waste elimination project, energy project, Safety project & scrap reduction project.
- Customer Complaint Event- Host at Wire
- schedule & Mail to all concern person at LFC Consultancy
- Blocker Fine Wire at Capacity
2 years at this Job
- B.E - Mechanical Engg