AGA Hospitality Group wants to grow our EVENTS MANAGEMENT team! MUST have valid CA driver's license and clean driving record.
Seeking friendly, knowledgeable, professional and personable service-oriented individual with a passion for hospitality to join our team. This is not your typically 9-5, schedule is determined according to business needs.
The essential functions of the job for the position of Event Manager include the following:
- Attendance – must be able to maintain a regular and reliable attendance record
- Overtime – Must be able to work overtime when needed including emergency overtime and during busy times of the year
- Physical standards – Must meet the minimum physical standards. Physical standards include ability to lift 50 pounds, carry 50 pounds, and stand for long periods at a time
- Driver’s license – Must maintain a current valid automobile driver’s license
- Driving record – Must maintain a good driving record
Event Managers will be expected to:
Maintain a gracious manner with all guests and uphold our high level of service
- Load and drive company van/truck to assigned event
- Responsible for packing and keeping record of event equipment
- Work closely with Sales Team to execute a flawless event
- Execute event design as discussed with Sales Team
Looking to fill position immediately!
Interested applicants please submit cover letter plus resume.
More about AGA Hospitality Group:
www.abovecatering.com and www.forkandspoonproductions.com
Fork and Spoon Productions www.forkandspoonproductions.com
Above & Beyond Catering www.abovecatering.com