Event Manager- Provide unmatched prompt service for major events and private personal occasions. Site Manager of events collaborating with Event coordinators as well as employees to achieve outstanding customer service.
- Preferred Valet Parking at Event Manager
- Footwear Sales Manager at Sport Chalet
- Assistant Varsity Coach (Head Junior Varsity Coach) at Cheyenne Mountain High School
- Fitness Coach - Main Sales Representative at Bally Total Fitness
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- - General Studies
Started off working one day a week to being the event manager. Daily duties include but not limited to; going over the banquet event operation. Setting the servers up for a successful event. Checking in with the event coordinator to make sure all needs are getting met. Check in with executive chef to get food options set up and out.
- Event Manager at Creekside confrence and event center
- Shift Manager at Jimmy John's Sandwiches
- Customer Service Representative at Teleperformance
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school - Diploma
- Some college
Event Manager for nonprofit. Coordinate fundraising campaigns and manage all events.
- Event Manager at Children and Screens: Institute of Digital Media and Developing Minds
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sociology
DURING SCHOOL YEAR)
• Promoted from the set-up crew position to an event manager
• Holding many other positions such as event technician, special event manager, setup coordinator, and audio technician
- EVENT MANAGER at MEMORIAL UNION
- WILDLAND FIRE SUPPRESSION SPECIALIST at MEMORIAL UNION
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Business Information Systems
As an event manager, I set up or check the event schematics accordingly and run all cables for visual and audio. I oversee the events and provide customer service to the clients as they need.
- Student Event Manager at UC Davis Event Center
- Organic Chemistry Peer Tutor at UC Davis Event Center
- Meat and Seafood Clerk, Safeway at Meat
3 years at this Job
- B.S. - Chemistry
Overseeing the logistics associated with private parties, corporate events, and weddings, which entail:
• Establishing event timelines in collaboration with the sales team and event planners; taking into consideration the client's needs and desires, the "type" of event, the venue restrictions, and the menu.
• Working closely with the sales team, event planners, design studio, warehouse managers, operations personnel, and the culinary team to ensure that all of the necessary equipment and products for each event are accounted for prior to leaving the warehouse.
• Coordinating staffing requirements for the event.
• Conduct "Pre-Event" team meetings At the culmination of the event I complete the manager's log detailing issues and/or solutions that might have arisen during the event that may be of use to the other managers and event planners.
- Event Manager at A Divine Event
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Early Childhood Education
As an event manager I coordinated many social events; including birthday, anniversary, wedding parties, and club house events.I interacted closely with club members to meet their needs and communicated via social media to provide club news.
- Event Manager at Norsk Golf and Bowl
- Sales Representative at General Beverage
- Customer Service Representative at Nedrebo's Formalwear
- Personal Trainer at Anytime Fitness
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Sports Science and Leadership
- Diploma - General
Business Owner and Event Manager- I coordinate entertainment events with local businesses and private clients in the Sandpoint, Bonners Ferry and surrounding area.
- Event Manager at Uncorked Paint
- Business Development Director at ComForcare Home Care-Texas Hill Country
- Director of Marketing at Ashwood Retirement and Assisted Living
- Director of Business Development and Admissions at Park Bend Senior Care Center
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certification - Broadcast Journalism
- Certification - Professional Coaching
•Marketing/Sales and fundraising for non profit charities such as D.A.R.E and L.E.A.D.
•As an event manager I was in charge of training and maintain a team under me as well as doing inventory of merchandise in the office.
•Everyday exhibited excellent customer service skills and relationships with retail managers and event coordinators
- Event Manager at Phoenix Solutions Inc
- Driver at Uber/ Lyft/ Postmates
- General Laborer at Soundside Masonry Inc
- Security Officer at Cache Creek Casino Resort
4 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
- High School diploma
• Promoted from promotional specialist to Event Manager
• Schedule events on a weekly basis with team of 15 specialists
• Spot check bars/restaurants before promotions begin
• Contact bars/restaurants to make sure they have the Miller/Coors products in stock for each event
• Work with Better Brands and Clarke Beverage
• Create expense reports for every transaction
- Event Manager at Team Enterprises
- Intern at the main event center at Jackson Avenue Center
- Student Lab IT employee at Weir Hall
- Promotional Specialist at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- MS - Hospitality Management