Ensured client satisfaction throughout entire event process from beginning to end; planned and coordinated special events of various sizes ranging from 10 guests to 250 guests; managed large crowds; oversaw banquet staff of 6+ servers; worked closely with Food and Beverage Manager to ensure success of all events; actively communicated with all outside vendors before and during events; designed and manned club booth at various trade shows, built vendor relationships; prepared special event contracts and documents; processed event deposits and final payments; followed up with client for post event review
- Event Operations Manager at The Tribute Golf Links
- Event Assistant at City of Grapevine
- Retail Sales Associate at NORDSTROM
- Intern at Rough Creek Lodge
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Communication Studies
- Senior Event Operations Manager at SMG
- Coordinator of Operations and Special Events at Whittemore Center Arena, University of New Hampshire
- Lead Operations Supervisor at Whittemore Center Arena, University of New Hampshire
- Operations Supervisor at Whittemore Center Arena, University of New Hampshire
10 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
OSM Special Events Staffing Wedding Billing/Installation Facilities/Venue Management Design, upgrade, remodel, and implementation of design to bring the bridal suite and other specialty rooms of the venue
OSM Special Events
Design, upgrade, remodel, and implementation of design to bring the bridal suite and other specialty rooms of the venue
- Event Operations Manager at Clarksburg Wine Company - Old Sugar Mill
- Catering Sales Manager at Lake Natoma Inn
- Employee Processing & Credentialing Assistant at Rise Medical Staffing
- Sales/Account Manager at The Hang Up
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B. S. - Psychology
- A. A. - Interior Design
Event Operations New York, NY Directed and executed the overall management, production, and growth of special events accruing revenue of more than $11,000,000. Supervised cross-functional event strategy and implementation teams with full accountability for event production, branding, program content, logistics, vendor engagement, and performance.
• Generated new business through networking, community involvement, and research.
• Responsible for all private event rental equipment; tables, chairs, linens and audiovisual.
• Scheduled staffing for events as large as 5,000 people.
• Managed a staff of over 100 employees at one time regularly.
Event Operations New York, NY
Directed and executed the overall management, production, and growth of special events accruing revenue of more than $11,000,000. Supervised cross-functional event strategy and implementation teams with full
accountability for event production, branding, program content, logistics, vendor engagement, and performance.
- Event Operations Manager at Tavern on the Green
- Curator & Event Director at Havencrest Castle
- Operations Associate at JSB Partners
2 years at this Job
- Masters of Arts in Music - Western Musicology
- Bachelor of Arts in Music - Operatic Performance
Assisting clients with event or meeting operations based on desired specifications.
•Coordinates the services of the department and outside vendors to ensure a successful event.
•Increasing department revenue through upselling packages and/or services.
•Responsible for inspecting and performing quality checks for each event before scheduled start time.
•Ensures all event setups and breakdowns are executed correctly and efficiently.
•Meet with clients prior to event to review operations and follow up with any last minute changes.
•Schedule service staff based on forecast and service standards.
•Manages and set's up Food and Beverage buffet displays for each event.
•Lead pre shift meetings with team before each event to ensure employee awareness of banquet event orders and service key points.
•Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
•Manages and participates in the servicing of events.
•Manages department inventory, supply needs, and quality of equipment.
•Manages event charges and distribution of Invoices, while using Salesforce and Opera.
•Recruit train, supervise and develop banquet staff.
- Event Operations Manager at White Lodging Hotels
- Secretary at Women's and Men's Center
- Front of House Rotational Intern at Women's and Men's Center
- Assistant Secretary at Women's and Men's Center
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Recreation, Parks, Tourism and Administration
Responsible for all event operations for 23,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor banquet space with up to 3,800 covers and 36 events in a day. This includes the management of operational and administrative functions to ensure success for each and every event by providing leadership, mentoring, motivation, direction and support for front and back of house needs. To ensure that each client receives world class hospitality and guest service for all events which include catering and corporate groups. Responsible for $10 million dollars in annual revenue and budget of over $1.5 million in a given calendar year. Direct reports include 3 supervisors, 10 full time staff members and 50 per diem staff members. Experience with staffing agencies and cross utilised resort staff to effectively meet our standards of guests to employee ratio, which fluctuates with event type (plated, wedding, reception, etc).
- EVENT OPERATIONS MANAGER at WILD DUNES RESORT
- BEVERAGE MANAGER, BARTENDER at HALLS MANAGEMENT GROUP
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE OUTLETS MANAGER at GRAND BOHEMIAN
- ASSISTANT BEVERAGE MANAGER at MOHONK MOUNTAIN HOUSE
2 years at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS IN COMMUNICATIONS - SPORTS COMMUNICATION
with pregame, in-game and postgame operations, including hospitality, locker rooms, bench area, and field level
• Assist in the training and mentoring of interns
• Coordinate with full time staff members to ensure a successful event/stadium set-up and execution
• Provide assistance in operations and logistical support for D.C. United staff
• Assist in the logistics and execution of halftime/postgame activations
• Act as locker room liaison and assist with all team and/or referee needs
with pregame, in-game and postgame operations,
including hospitality, locker rooms, bench area, and field level
- Event Operations Manager at D.C. United Soccer Club
- Athletic Operations Intern at The Community College of Baltimore County
- Operations Staff Member at USA Football National Team Development Games - Towson University
- Assistant Camp Director at Sound Mind Sound Body Football Academy
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Sports Management
- Bachelor of Science - Sports Management
• Oversee daily operations of up to 50 employees
• Responsible for talent acquisition and training
• Implemented guidelines for performance-based scheduling that was later used throughout the district
• Consistently achieved budget minimums for equipment and demonstration supplies
• Worked hands on with local product vendors to execute demonstrations producing over 200% sales increase consistently
• Rebuilt the company's relationship with in-house third-party management by initiating open communication and providing proven results
• Used in house programs for daily demonstration recaps, sales audits, and proper vendor billing
• Maintain Food Safety Manager Certification through the National Registry of Food Safety Professionals
- Event Operations Manager at Club Demonstration Services
- at Club Demonstration Services
- at T-Mobile
- Shift Supervisor at Club Demonstration Services
5 years at this Job
- Associates Degree - Automotive Repair
• Managed staff of event operation assistants by holding them accountable for their shifts and tasks while on shift
• Worked directly with Scheduling Department on campus to be in charge of carrying out physical set ups on campus
• Utilized team work and time management to set up all events in an efficient and organized manner with my staff
- Event Operations Manager at Loyola Marymount University
- Intern at BPCM
- Event Operations Assistant at Loyola Marymount University
- Intern at Excess All Areas
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication Studies
Managing the activities of an event shift; scheduling and assigning work to ensure proper shift coverage
● Meeting with Kitchen Staff to review scheduled event menus and having the ability to serve as a Restaurant Floor Manager
● Responding to guest requests and complaints in a prompt and professional manner according to established guidelines in order to ensure total guest satisfaction
● Interacting with outside vendors to ensure adequate inventory of supplies and equipment, to discuss pricing or service issues, and to resolve any vendor performance issues
- Event Operations Manager at Riverpark Restaurant
- Event Coordinator at New York City Economic Development Corporation
- University Events Assistant Manager at Columbia University
- Dining and Events Coordinator at Columbia University
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Individualized Studies