On the side Event planning ( Birthdays, weddings, babyshowers, etc.) Set up before and clean up after the event, and organize my managers event schedule book to make sure we are on time to events.
- Event Planner Assistant at Kyonda’s Korner Event Planning Service
- Macy's Sales Associate at Macys Bloomingdale
- Victoria's Secret at Victoria's Secret
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Event Planner. Consulted with customers for Weddings, Bridal Showers, and other events Assisted with account payable.
- Event Planner Assistant & Sales at Beat Party Rental
- Assistant Manager at Old Navy
- Assistant Store Manager at
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
Set up event hall for various events Assisted customers with their location according to product Utilized computer skills to schedule events Maintained a clean and safe environment for vendors and customers
- Event Planner Assistant at CONFETTI'S EVENT CENTER
5 years at this Job
My responsibilities are traveling to the Conference destination. Setting up before the conference. Attending all meetings with the Event Planner Marge Whalen to make sure everything is in place. On the first day of conference we greeted attendees, signed them in and distributed badges and gift bags. We stay there to field questions throughout the conference.
- Event Planner Assistant at BNP Media
- Real Estate Broker at
- Sales Associate at Southern Living at HOME
- Real Estate Agent/Realtor at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
6 years, 9 months at this Job
Coordinate event activities including event setup, visual merchandize and inventory control. Assist the Promotions Team in developing and executing marketing strategies for each event. Process, generate and track event sales.
- Event Planner Assistant at Lady Pitbull Enterprises
- Marketing Administrative Assistant at Charm City Executives
- at Jaide's Dog Walking Service
- Customer Service Associate at Jaide's Dog Walking Service
7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Communications
- Diploma - General studies
I am gaining experience with event planning, through my temporary position at a non-profit for a major annual luncheon fundraiser event. I am helping the office with a variety of tasks leading up to, and following, the main event.
- Event Planner Assistant at RDK Melanoma Foundation
- Administrative Assistant/ CAD Department at Jakob Rope Systems
- Executive Administrative Assistant & Head of CAD Department at El Sol Custom Lighting
- Customer service & Printing at Harrington College of Design
1 month at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science in Interior Design - Sustainability
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations - Spanish and Psychology
* Planned meetings with up to 100 attendees. Assist event planners with meetings of more than 2,000 guests. * Selected to be job-shadowed by potential new hire. Provided education and guidance on event-planning systems, contracting, and other job tasks. * Trained new hires and temp employees in daily duties, invoicing, registration management, and discovery conversations. * Selected by leadership to participate as part of team of top event planners to coordinate events for CEO/executives.
- Event Planner Assistant at State Farm Insurance Company
- Senior Finance Assistant / Team Lead at
- Various Roles at Payment & Imaging Processing and Agency Sales Resources
4 years, 5 months at this Job
Assist with and coordinate all aspects of event planning from conceptualization to implementation with events including weddinga, fashion/jewelry, and birthday parties. Communicate with clients effectively, strategize to ensure vision is achieved.
- Event Planner Assistant at Phenomenal You
- Small Parts/Audit/Team Leader at Kontane Logistics
- Sales Associate at Dollar Tree
- Greeter & Cashier at Buffalo Wild Wings
7 years at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Travel and Hospitality Management
First hand assistant to head event planner for weddings, festivals, and birthdays. A lot of work with people in a fast paced and professional environment.
- Part Time Event Planner Assistant at Sparkles and Dust
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Biology
- - biology
I helped out with anything that my boss ordered me to do. I contributed my part of my job and if I was finished doing my part I always found ways into helping out. I always communicated with my boss ahead of time if I was going to be late or was not going to be able to make it.
- Event Planner Assistant at Erin Mcdonald
2 months at this Job