Event Producer January 2018- Present
•Produce revenue generating events for Instructors and Fans internationally
•Create and oversee Marketing Plan and Digital components to execute events
•Manage event ticketing process and oversee ticket sales to ensure sold out, successful events
- Event Producer at Zumba Fitness, LLC
- Associate Event Producer at Zumba Fitness, LLC
- Event Specialist at Zumba Fitness, LLC
- Event Coordinator at Zumba Fitness, LLC
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Recreation and Event Management
Freelance event producer and designer. Clients include Red Haute Creative, Simply Inc., StyleCon and more. January 2018 - Present www.kellidaleydesign.com
- Freelance Event Producer and Designer at Kelli Daley Events and Design
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Public Relations
Working as an Freelance Event Producer for the South By Southwest Event in Austin for 2 year now Highlighting, 2018 - production of part of the scenography for the "Be Brazil" themed portion of the event; 2017 - took care of all the needs of the Brazilian "Bradesco" party while they were on the event, from rental house needs to limo rental
- Event Producer at Buena Vista Events
- I.T. Technical Suport at Self Employed
- Project Manager at P&G Cenografia
- Team Coordinator at Criacitta Marketing Cenográfico
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Product Design
- Technician - Eletronics
• Responsible for all schedules, contact info, layouts and information regarding upcoming events.
• Arrange all vendors, staff, equipment and transportation for upcoming events.
• Manage events to ensure all entertainment, catering and decoration needs of the client have been met.
• Produce at least 200 events a year for corporations, non-profit organizations and private clients.
• Assist with graphic design and marketing needs when necessary.
- Event Producer at Event Kings
- Event Planning Intern at Event Kings
- Public Relations Chairperson at Student Government Inc., St. John's University
- Social Media and Design Intern at Student Government Inc., St. John's University
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Public Relations - Professional Studies
• Build & maintain strong client relationships through the provision of outstanding service and highly responsive event delivery. Successfully maintaining a 90% rate of return business with clients such as Commonwealth Bank, Stockland, L’Oréal and Unilever.
• Lead event conceptualisation in response to event briefs and tenders. Pitch event concepts to clients and stakeholders.
• Lead event development and production teams (internal and external), working on multiple projects simultaneously, from appointment to delivery. Including the development of Work Breakdown Structures, Gantt Charts and Scheduling.
• Oversee all event budgets simultaneously. Prepare and present regular financial reports for clients. Ensure company profit targets delivered on all projects.
• Oversee general business operations – including company budgeting and cashflow, staff appointment, work allocation & training, business and office administration.
- EVENT PRODUCER & PARTNER at Event Projects Pty Ltd
- GENERAL MANAGER & EVENT PRODUCER at DG3 Pty Ltd (formerly DGSE Pty Ltd)
- EVENT PRODUCER & VP at DGSE inc.
- SENIOR EVENT MANAGER at DGSE Pty Ltd
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters - Tourism Management
- Bachelor's - Leisure and Tourism
Full-service management of various events including Weddings, Corporate Events, Fundraisers, Social
Parties, Film Screenings, etc.
• Provide client relations, vendor management, budget monitoring, event team coordination, event and graphic design concepts and implementation
• Manage all marketing, networking, and social media content including web-site upkeep
- Owner/Event Producer at Shine Event Productions
- Producer's Assistant at Pixar Animation Studios
- First Assistant Director at Pixar Film Co-op
- Production Office Assistant at Pixar Animation Studios
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Mass Communications and Film Studies
Event planning, production, marketing, business development, and project management for corporate and private clients. Areas of expertise include: C-level meetings, training seminars, B2B conferences, trade show production, sponsorship sales & management, vendor/supplier management, marketing strategy & deliverables, public relations, consultative selling, and social media. Representative client list: o BidPal – Technology Manager, Fundraising Events o Clue Market – Trade Show Producer / Sponsorships Manager, BizTechDay o Center for Biomedical Continuing Education – On-Site Event Manager, CME Programs o David Allen Company – Trade Show Producer / Sponsorships Manager, GTD Summit o Ingram Micro – Event Coordinator, Cloud Summit o Lehman Brothers – Technical Producer, Financial Programs o MediMedia Educational Group – On-Site Event Manager, CME Programs o NanoSmart Pharmaceuticals – Project Manager, Marketing & PR o Nicholas Yrizarry Wealth Management / UBS – Event & Marketing Manager, Client Seminars
- EVENT PRODUCER / FOUNDER at Integrated Events
- PRE-LAUNCH ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Innovators on Demand at ttcInnovations.com
- NATIONAL SALES MANAGER at AlliedPRA
- EVENT MANAGER - The Aesthetic Show 2016 at Medical Insight
10 years, 1 month at this Job
- BA - Communications
- Certificates of Completion - Real Estate Principles, Practice & Escrow
• Oversight, training, and mentoring of Event Producers (team of seven)
• Management of critical production documents such as manuals, workbooks, and venue notes
• Attending tastings, walkthroughs, or events as necessary for coverage, learnings, or to engage important clients
• Producing in busy seasons and being the the Senior Producer on large events such as: Google I/O, Google NEXT and Dreamforce (guests up to 30,000 per event)
• Finding ways to create efficiencies in current systems
• Being the main liaison between all departments: Warehouse, Operations, Culinary, Event Services, Sales and Production
- Senior Event Producer at Global Gourmet Catering
- Sales Coordinator at Global Gourmet
- Recruiter at Seattle Corporate
- Ticket Sales Event & Marketing Coordinator at Seattle Mariners
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
Responsible for all event services including; pre-production, estimate quoting, planning, decor, and execution of holiday parties. Creates a customized budget for all clients, and personally shops for decor and is in charge of setup and tear down for all events within budget that is agreed upon. Produced Halloween and Christmas themed events during 2018 holiday season, for over 90 children for commercial client.
- Event Producer at Donner + Blitzen Designs
- Marketing Consultant at DC Homes by Cheri
- Marketing, Media and Event Production Associate at VCU da Vinci Center for Innovation
- Experential Marketing Campaign Creator at ICA VCU
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
- Associate - Business Administration
• Provide support and work closely with department personnel in all aspects of logistical, operational and project coordination for all events live and virtual
• Facilitate and lead client discovery meetings to develop scope of technical support required, communicate to team in various locations
• Prepare estimates and proposals for client review and monitor budgets throughout event completion
• Create accurate invoicing, tracking & reporting, assisting with business management
• Work with producers and directors to determine most efficient assignment of talent and equipment resources
• Manage event communication and program agenda details to contracted production day personnel
• Manage the daily activities and bookings of freelance staff. Conduct interviews and act as liaison to introduce new talent and resources as neededs
- Event Producer at TeamPeople at Novartis
- Senior Client Services Event Manager at NetRoadshow
- Consultant at
- Event Manager at Buyingshow Solutions
6 months at this Job
- BA - English Literature and Minor