Freelance Event Producer with strong design and technical knowledge. Portfolio available upon request.
- Freelance Event Producer at FourNine Event Design + Production
- Experiential Producer - Contract at BMF Media
- Experiential Producer - Contract at BMF Media
- Director of Brand Experience at United Entertainment Group
at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Industrial Design
In my role as an event producer, I assisted clients with achieving their event goals on a social, corporate and non-profit level from beginning concept and design through execution.
- Event Producer at Florabella Studios
- Bridal Stylist at BHLDN - Anthropologie & Co
- Weddings and Special Events Manager at San Francisco Conservatory of Flowers
- Event Lead at San Francisco Conservatory of Flowers
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Incomplete - Botany
Leveraged an extensive background in large-scale event management and productions as a sought-after freelance event producer.
- Freelance NYC Event Producer at NGP
- Market Manager for Bud Light Lime Ritas Portfolio at NY Market
- Special Events and Tactics Manager at
- Event Producer and Coordinator for Emmis Broadcasting at
15 years, 2 months at this Job
2010 - Present
Corporate Event Producer
• Produced all aspects of corporate, entertainment industry and celebrity-driven events for high-end and luxury brand clientele.
• Work closely with clients to design, budget, and plan events from initial concept to final execution including location scouting, development of event concept and design, décor, entertainment, catering, staffing, and permitting.
• Venues include hotels, stadiums, convention centers, one-off locations, farms and luxury homes.
• Conceptualized, planned and executed hundreds of events of all sizes from intimate dinner parties to major premieres.
• Clients included: Stella McCartney, Vogue Magazine, GQ Magazine, Starz Entertainment, Giorgio Armani, Calvin Klein, FX Network, Epix Network, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Dom Perignon, Forevermark Diamonds and JAB Holding company.
• Performers included: Lady Gaga, Cold Play, Pink, Beck, Katie Perry, Johnny Depp, Marilyn Manson, Brian Wilson, St. Vincent, Grimes, Diana Ross and Paul McCartney.
- Event Producer at DAVID RODGERS INC
- Business Owner/Certified Personal Trainer at PURE FITNESS, INC
- Account Executive - Public Relations at STEPHEN RIVERS AND ASSOCIATES
- Manager at LEXINGTON LABS, INC
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics - Mathematics
• Senior Event Producer to the Sales Manager/ Business Partner and part of the onsite management team
• Coordinate and manage all aspects related to corporate event catering including proposal generation, budgeting, sourcing rentals, internal communication, client production management, sourcing of customized products, developing run-of-show, vendor management, and overseeing all aspects of onsite event management and execution
• Event clients included Levi's, Google, IPsoft, CatalystCreativ, LeadDog, Condé Nast, American Express, & The Gathery
- Senior Event Producer at Pinch Food Design
- Event Planner at Foxtail Catering and Events
- Catering Captain at Curiosity Catering
- Lead Chef at Elaine Bell Catering
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Hotel, Restaurant & Fine Dining Food Service
- of Master - Sommeliers
Atlanta, GA 6/2015-Present
Nonprofit 501(c)3 dedicated to the support and advocacy of the worldwide Ruby (open source programming language)
community; organizers of annual networking/collaboration events (RubyConf and RailsConf).
Brought on board in recognition of broad conference experience to manage full life-cycle logistics/projects supporting
the planning/execution of two annual conferences ($500 to $1M) held in major cities across the U.S., attended by up to
800 (Rail) and 1,600 (Ruby) technical professionals (e.g. programmers and developers), and sponsored by leading
entitie.. Identify venues (e.g. convention centers), negotiate bookings, and track rooming lists. Lead projects, (i.e.
scheduling, budgets, status), orchestrate production, supervise onsite volunteer/vendor teams, coordinate
design/technical resources (A/V, music, lighting), and manage client expectations to ensure quality, on-time delivery.
Develop and implement critical process improvements, facilitate sales/marketing, and create proposals. Negotiate
contracts with service providers (i.e. design firms, electrical, catering, security, design, A/V) and identify/secure new
vendors. Manage travel/lodging for internal team and VIP speakers. Conduct on-site visits for pre-event inspections,
client presentations and onsite event production. Oversee event theme quality/consistency (site, collateral, signage, etc.)
• Integral in achieving a higher level of consistent quality for long-standing annual conventions (since 2001) with up to 1,600 attendees by serving as the project/production liaison and developing/executing key improvements.
• Initiated and led a key change in vendor/contract management, replacing local, on-site convention vendors with single, dedicated, multi-event suppliers for select services, i.e. A/V and design. ü Negotiated multi-event contracts (typically three conventions, 18 months in advance) to reduce costs, improve efficiencies, enhance quality, and resolve ongoing issues (i.e. historically poor event designs).
• Identified and secured high-caliber national service suppliers and built sustainable relationships, improving communications related to event requirements/expectations and ensuring ongoing production excellence.
- Event Producer/Manager at RUBY CENTRAL INC
- Account Executive/Trade show Manager at FERN EXPOSITION AND EVENT SERVICES
- Customer Service Representative at FERN EXPOSITION AND EVENT SERVICES
- International Sales and Marketing Associate - Trade Shows at MESSE FRANKFURT, INC
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - International Affairs
• Live sound setup and strike regimens.
• Live Sound Event Consultations.
• Block diagrams for various clienteles for live setups.
• Front-Of-House Engineer.
- Event Producer at 108 HILL LLC
- Lead Audio Director/ Sound Designer at CLEU Inc.
- Owner/ Engineer at SE7ENPM RECORDINGS
- Instructor at Art Institute of California San Diego
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Science (Concentration: Audio Engineering)
- Associate - Arts and Sciences
AMARA Studio is a boutique event agency that specializes in branded experience and private parties - based out of Los Angeles.
Some clients include Coca-Cola, Equinox, JLL, the Botanist Gin, Glossier, & Nike
• managed all communications with clients, vendors, and venues.
• negociated all costs and managed all payments on behalf of our clients with venues, caterers, vendors, and custom fabricators
• developed creative and designed pitch deck for each different event
• handled all logistics on event day including but not limited to vendor load in, venue communications, set design, art direction, staff management, client management, guest list management, checkin, event flow, and load out
• worked closely with our preferred caterers and florists to develop specific menus and decor to meet each clients needs.
• sourced, secured, and managed sponsorships
• created and distributed all event documents including but not limited to Run Of Show, Top line Budget, Signage Matrix, and Contracts SKILLS - budgeting, staffing, creative, management, logistics, and design
- Event Producer at AMARA Studio
- Founder and President at MicMaps LLC
- Comedian at
- Director of Sales at Downtowner App Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Culture and Media Studies
- Project manage large scale social and corporate events from start to finish. - Manage client relationships - Assemble vendor team and assist in venue selection - Negotiate venue and vendor contracts and oversee that contract terms are met - Create run-of-show timelines detailing minute-by-minute schedule for events - Construct and manage multi-million dollar budgets - Manage on-site load-in and load-out logistics - Event day facilitation of program, management of vendors and staff.
- Event Producer at Fete NY
- Operations Associate at Jung Lee
- Teacher at Ku-ring-gai High School
- Varsity Swim Team Coach at Queenwood School for Girls
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Education
- Bachelor of Science - Sport Management
Clients: Amazon (Comic-Con), Dunkin’ Brands, Jeunesse Global, Visteon (CES), Grainger, Milestone · Produce and manage business meetings, large scale trade shows and experiential events · Directly manage and oversee successful event execution and operations from inception to completion · Collaborate with design and fabrication teams to ensure clients vision and goals are met · Builds close relationships with clients to ensure their vision is being fulfilled and assist in managing any last-minute requests · Work directly with vendors, sponsors and distributors to create the best brand experience based on clientele of each space, current markets and new trends · Provide added value to clients thru seamless execution, innovative solutions and program ideation · Manage, build and reconcile budgets totaling 3 million +
- Event Producer at CZARNOWSKI
- Senior Account Executive at INTERPUBLIC GROUP
- Brand Marketing Coordinator at GENERAL MOTORS
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Marketing