Jan 2018 to present (Living Our Vision Everyday) Premier Catering & Event Planning Owner / Event Production Manager
- Owner / Event Production Manager at L.O.V.E Premier Catering & Event Production
- Executive Assistant to Partner at Oaktree Capital/GFI Energy Group
- Assistant Administrator / Executive & Personal Assistant to Owner, CEO, CFO & Executive Director at Palms Residential Care Facility
- Office Operations Manager / Executive Assistant at Weiss, Jones & Associates
1 year at this Job
- - Marketing
Event / Production Manager for all client activations. Responsibilities include: logistics, sourcing talent and training talent staff. Client roster includes: Pepsi, Tune-In Radio, Beats Music, New Balance, Twitter, Billboard, M&M's etc.
- Event / Production Manager at Track Marketing
- On Air Talent at Sirius XM Radio
- Manager at BB King's
- Event Producer at Zumba Fitness
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Mass Media Communications
Manage logistics of all that entails a large-scale music event such as ordering, arranging contracts, scheduling, reach out, VIP lists, and all that arises pre-to post production
● Wrote all press and event releases, creative posters, and sponsorship decks
● Market events through advertising efforts and online publishing
● Keeping communication seamless from production to artist
● Partners: Parties For Peace, MAPA (Music and Art Peace Academy), SIMA (Social Impact Media Awards)
- Event Production Manager at 67 Studios
- Management & Events at Schapiros Eatery & Cocktail
- Event Bar Manager at GRIT
- Branding & Social Media Strategist at LifeGunk
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Entertainment Business & English
• Manage - Staff, Event Orders, Logistics and Facilities of booked events
• Set-up - Event based on Event Order(EO) to execute seamlessly
• Organize --
• Communicate and Consult with Sales Staff about Layout, Time Table, Logistics, and Food Quality
• Crisis Management for unforeseen Variables
• Quality Control of Unsalvageable Goods to ensure Food Safety
- Event Production Manager (EPM) at Melange Events and Production
- Suite Attendant at Aramark
- Customer Service & Hospitality at E. Swift & Co
- Events Manager (EM) at The Bell Tower on 34th
4 years at this Job
- - Communications
- - General Studies
• Successfully manage and plan 20 winery concerts and productions per season with increased ticket sales and productivity every year
• Managed successful long-term relationships with vendors and event sponsors to ensure contractual agreements were met
• Negotiated and worked closely with all event suppliers and site managers
• Successful coordination of all logistical details pertaining to events
• Artist management at event site
• Statistical evaluation to increase production value and sales
- Special Event Production Manager at HeyDay Concerts and Events
- Owner and Designer at Eclectic J Designs
- Performing Arts Director Event and Performance Director,and Teacher at Linfield Christian School
- Teacher, Director, Choreographer at Christian Youth Theater
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN PSYCHOLOGY - Organizational Psychology
- - Dance
o Facilitate the set up and break down of each event, accurately conforming to the Event Banquet Order o Cultivate successful relationships with event planners and guests by adapting to last minute changes and anticipating wants and needs o Exhibit proficient communications skills both verbal and written o Delegate tasks to team members with specific instructions and set up requirements
- Assistant Event Production Manager at Rosen College of Hospitality Management
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate in Arts
- Bachelor of Science - Event Management
Lead and execution event production supported each client as a single point-of-contact for event
production, established a strategic alliance with other companies located in South Florida.
Leader and founder of the department of events at Creative 101 Studio in 2016 generating net profits
+ 60k per year. Some duties were:
● Executed every aspect of event production and management, including drafting event proposals, contributing to the design aesthetic and styling the of setting up.
● Negotiation and budgeting with vendors and clients.
● Goal-setting and delivering on client expectations, while staying within budget constraints.
● I Built and maintain relationships with clients on a day-to-day basis to ensure satisfaction and long-term relationship.
● Planned and Executed of 30+ events and installation per year, managing event staff, and post-event. Clients: Kohler Co., Furla, Louis Vuitton, Lycra, Acacia Swimwear, Kopari Beauty, Audi, Miami Design District, Paraiso Fashion Fair, Fort Lauderdale Boat Show.
- Account and Event Production Manager at Creative 101 Studio
- Account Manager/Sales at Creative 101 Studio
- Event Coordinator - Marketing and Business Development at Ernst & Yong
- Sales and Event Producer Assistant at Sinergia Total, C.A.
2 years at this Job
- Associate Degree - Advertising
* Plan private social events for clients. * Work within established budget to execute events. * Create business cards, flyers, brochures, t-shirts, and other promotional items for clients.
- Event & Production Manager at
- Customer Service at The Home Depot
- Sales Associate/Customer Service at
- Account Representative/Call Center Customer Service at
9 years at this Job
- - Early Childhood Education
Menu Planning, Event Scheduling, Logistical
Detailing, Wedding Coordination
Charged with all aspects of the sales process, including prospecting, upselling, and return business
negotiations. Also served as Client Relations point of contact pre and post-events by providing timely
responses to customer needs, ensuring exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
● Directly managed a team of event coordinators and worked closely with Banquet Manager to guarantee seamless execution of events by banquet team.
● Ensured accurate facilitation of corporate group events by organizing details and providing concise information for each department, resulting in meeting all hospitality requirements and ensuring high satisfaction rates.
● Improved client relations by consistently exceeding guest expectations, resulting in additional tour group bookings and increased revenue year-over-year.
● Developed customized menu options to cater individual dietary needs while minimizing costs that earned a reputation for a personalized dining experience.
● Regularly managed 200+ person events for multi-day industry bookings that increased market share and exposure.
● Implemented standard operating procedures and improved training processes for new-hires and existing employees.
● Served as property administrator to advance efficacy of Salesforce/Delphi FDC platform.
- Event Production Manager General Event Planning at BASIN HARBOR RESORT & BOAT CLUB
- Managed Group Sales Coordination and Hotel Payables at HILTON BURLINGTON HOTEL
- Climbing Program Co-Director at CAMP PALAWOPEC
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Parks - Recreation, and Tourism
Managed all marketing and public relations efforts to grow business as well as enhance the profile of clients. Primary point of contact for members of the media and press. Acted as liaison between clients and press contacts. Oversaw and managed every detail for the production of nearly forty professional boxing events.
- Communications & Marketing Director / Event Production Manager at Let's Get It On Promotions
- General Business Manager at Dynasty Boxing
12 years at this Job
- B.A. - Communications and Media Studies