• Exceed monthly sales goals and created marketing strategies to increase business
• Network with vendors and venues to create new relationships and maintain current relationships
• Responsible for communicating with vendors, obtaining costs, understanding all rules and regulations of numerous venues, creating job timelines and providing on-site support for all contracts
• Conduct weekly meetings with Operations Staff to review event contracts, weekly schedules, and projects
• Prepare work orders and purchase orders
• Working closely with the Warehouse Manager and staff to implement ways to reduce costs
• Monitor job costs for customer contracts to stay within budgeted labor hours
• Manage diverse teams during intense, time sensitive, and single opportunity circumstances
• Maximize operational effectiveness by coordinating overall inventory levels to fulfill customer requirements
- Event Production Manager at BEL Event Productions
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
Planning - Logistics - Operations - Ideation - Execution Gingerland Austin - Venue Director
• Manage new 59 acre event venue in Del Valle, Texas
• Oversee events booked at our space
• Contract staff as needed based on event size and demand
• Full facilities management - Including our lovely herd of goats and donkeys
• Executed 10 events in the 8 months we've been open Holiday Stroll 2018 - Event Producer
• Planning and structure of this 4 block festival on Congress ave
• Booked acts and constructed run of show
• Operated a team of 8 to oversee and ensure a smooth and successful event
• Executed site mapping and layout of event (3 Markets, 5 Performance Stages, 1 Main Stage Trail of Lights 2018 Austin - VIP Hospitality Team Lead
• Managed a team of 16 to provide the highest quality for the Platinum program
• Preplanning and execution of build out
• Running daily operations for this month long event
• Working with collaboratively with site ops and activations teams
• Full hospitality facilities management Winter Olympics 2018, Pyeongchang South Korea - Event Project Manager for Hochsitz for Nations’ Village - Running daily operations for all 7 Olympic homes - Executing all contract deliverables for clients through multi-discipline mediation - Ensuring client moral at all time high throughout intense event - Full facilities management including real time trouble shooting and contract resolution America's Cup 2017 Bermuda - VIP Hospitality Event Manager for - Running daily operations, coordinating catering, security, cleaning and running in -house staff - Overseeing client site visits and client services for protential evening functions - Manage load in and load out of all event conducting logistics and operations - Conducted all facilities management - Managed team of 6 in-house staff
- Event Production Manager at Independent Contractor
- Trade Activation Manager at Anheuser-Busch
- Consumer and Event Marketing Manager at Trigger Point Performance
- On-Premise Sales/Marketing Representative at Anheuser-Busch InBev
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Public Health
• Consult with customers to determine objectives and requirements for events, such as meetings, conferences, and conventions.
• Review event bills for accuracy and approve payment.
• Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, facilities, catering, signage, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
• Arrange the availability of audio-visual equipment, transportation, displays, and other event needs.
• Confer with staff at a chosen event site to coordinate details.
- Event Production manager at Fun Planners
- Shipping and Receiving Manager at Custom Concept
9 years, 4 months at this Job
* Manage project teams and event staff from planning through project completion. * Coordinate product launch logistics, including travel arrangements, lodging, catering, scheduling of outside vendors, executives and staff. * Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with PR teams, marketing teams, and venues. * Train and mentor new staff as well as develop and implement ongoing best practices. * Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, and health & safety standards. * Organize and prioritize issues with rapid turnaround while providing superior customer service.
- Event Production Manager at DriveShop
- Event Specialist at DriveShop
- Crew and Script Supervisor at Beacon Street Productions
- Event Coordinator at Avalon Tent and Party
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Geology
- Consulted with clients to collaboratively design corporate and social events - Facilitated the planning, logistics and coordination for events of all types - Partnered with internal departments to coordinate event logistics and plans - Integrated current trends with event design and planning - Created centerpieces, floral arrangements, corporate displays, and event labor
- Event Production Manager at WM Events
- Graphic Designer/Photographer (Freelance) at Starr Pue Design + Photography
- Creative Director at Eleven85
- Graphic/UX Design Contractor at VisiKard Inc.
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.A. in Mass Communications - Visual Communications
Organize event details, location, and schedule. Manage and oversee activities from conception to completion. Coordinate all aspects of events and activities for staff. Ensure production targets were achieved.
• Directly responsible for logistics, scheduling, and event planning in preparation for vetted public principal visits.
• Execute talent management strategies as well as other executive-level managerial tasks for cohesive operations.
• Prepare reports to project management, such as budget management, sound financial planning and analytical cost control. Spearhead, oversee, and complete successful projects within stated objectives, timelines, budgets, and procedures.
• Manage and organize a varied workload under limited supervision, including the ability to prioritize, exercise initiative, apply skillful judgment, and effectively cope with work pressures and always meet deadlines.
• Coordinate assistance for events, such as accommodation and transportation for clients, guests, participants, facilities, vendors, signage, displays, catering, special needs requirements, printing, and event security. Accomplishments
• Developed and managed $5M budgets and handled projects to ensure they are conducted in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
• Saved $468,000 on one event from previous year through extensive vendor/supplier research, analysis and negotiations.
• Security, crowd control, crow flow - created and executive security plan with effective and safe crowd control and flow
• Firewalk design - designed firewalk for up to 15,000 clients to safely walk the fire without incident
• Provided Main Room Management leadership
- Sr. Event Production Manager at Robbins Research International
- Event Director at The Catalyst Companies
- Special Events Consultant at Zanzibar Restaurant Group
- Senior Event Manager at The Secret Ingredient
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
Responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously, while overseeing day to day operations, process and brand development. Projects ranged from commercials, fashion shows and the implementation of start-up company’s product development. Oversee all aspects of events from onsite management, schedule, logistic, budget, promotion and collateral production. Serve as liaison with all internal contacts for product development, marketing, order entry, accounting, shipping, etc. Key point person for creative design, brand integrity and overall direction of future events Played major role in the1st Rainbow Fashion Week closeout show and the overall production of the 2nd Annual Rainbow Fashion Week in NYC. Point person in the beginning phases of product development for gourmet and organic companies
- EVENT/PRODUCTION MANAGER at E-Stylz Inc
- PHARMACY OPERATIONS MANAGER at Giannotto's Specialty Pharmacy
- Senior Pharmacy Operations Coordinator at Affinity Health Plan
- PHARMACY OPERATIONS ANALYST/CONTRACT SENIOR COORDINATOR at PHARMACY OPERATIONS ANALYST/CONTRACT SENIOR COORDINATOR
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
Manage the production /sales support team to support 300+ events a year, and an overall
revenue of $5.8 million. Team includes three (3) full-time employees, and over 75 part-time
event staff. Event budgets range from $10,000 - $300,000 and 100 to 15,000 guests.
• Oversee the planning, production and logistics of high-volume special events that include picnics, team building, corporate anniversaries, holiday parties, luncheons, corporate responsibility events, grand openings, incentive trips, and meetings.
• Responsibilities include project research, proposal writing, budget creation for each project, and then ultimately the job is to make the event on paper come to life.
• Foster and manage relationships with key vendors, including aggressive pricing negotiations for products/services and outlining expectations. Vendors include a variety of caterers, entertainment, equipment rental, venue sourcing & management, transportation, staffing & décor.
• Review and delegate event projects to the team. Qualify proposal requests and confirm budgets are realistic, all while maintaining profit margins set by the company.
• Effectively manage key sales accounts: o Responsibilities include but not limited to sales calls; preparing proposals, budget creation; sales presentations; site-visits, on-site customer service & post-event client follow-up. o Currently managing and exceeding a personal sales goal minimum of $600,000 annually. o Top clients include Turner/ Time Warner, Publix Super Markets Inc. and MEAG Power
• Recently supported the company with an acquisition of another event production business by supervising the merging of equipment, vendors, staff and clients.
- Event Production Manager & Account Executive at Corporate Sports Unlimited - Corporate Events Unlimited
- at Corporate Sports Unlimited - Corporate Events Unlimited
- Account Manager at Corporate Sports Unlimited - Corporate Events Unlimited
- March of Dimes - Committee Member at Corporate Sports Unlimited - Corporate Events Unlimited
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Sports Management
- Event Production Manager at On The Move Productions
- Crew Member at On The Move Productions
- Front Desk Agent at Hotel Equities Group LLC
- Inventory Manager and Equipment Assembler at Waller Power Equipment
1 year, 6 months at this Job
• Planned, executed and managed +100 special and corporate events including brand activations, charity, weddings, corporate and socials.
• Proactively respond to incoming inquires while developing new leads and achieving sales goals.
• Coordinate appointments and scheduling of events for company calendar.
• Handle and manage vendors for food and beverage, décor, photography, videography, florals and venues.
• Schedule and conduct site tours for various spaces to ensure client expectations are met.
• Schedule meetings accordingly with vendors and email event information including any relevant changes.
• Lead pre and post event debriefs and meetings with suppliers, vendors and event coordinators.
• Ensure events are seamlessly executed while creating memorable client and guest experience.
• Keep track of event budget including cheque requests, invoicing and reporting.
- Event Production Manager (Freelance) at Arora Events
- Senior Account Manager at Fervid Communications
- Account Executive at Narrative PR
- Communications Coordinator at Air Canada rouge
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Post Graduate Certificate - Public Relations
- Diploma - Event Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications