Provided management and oversight of all aspects of Events from conceptualization through execution. Strategic Event Preparation, Budget Management, Venue Selection & Liaison, Décor' Coordination, Food/Beverage Management, Volunteer/Staff Management, Registration Management, Speaker Coordination, Onsite Execution, and Post Event Reporting. Responsibilities include meeting with clients to discuss the specifications of the events, calculated cost of different type of events and maintained liaison with vendors and venue personnel.
- Event Project Manager at Simply Wright Event Planning LLC
- Insurance Customer Service Rep at Delta Dental of Oklahoma
- Policy Services Representative at Brooke Corporation
- Licensed Property/Casulty Insurance Customer Service Rep. at The Hartford, Licensed Property and Casualty
4 years at this Job
- Some college
Successfully executed the largest project in company history, managing 3 Project Managers and 50+
technical event staff, ensuring client satisfaction
• Managed 50% (23/46) of projects assigned to Project Management Team for 2017
• Created and managed project budgets, up to $2M in scope
• Team member of the quarter for FY14 Q3
• Account lead for Microsoft, Tableau, AWS, and Starbucks projects; build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain clear communication
• Primary contact for Microsoft Vendor Manager; compile results and report KPIs quarterly
• Responsible and accountable for the coordinated management of multiple projects directed toward strategic business and other organizational objectives
• Responsible for all training and process documentation for new hires, internal team budget management, allocation of resources, coordination between other team leads
• Develop and manage project schedules, resources, deliverables, risks and issues, and timelines throughout the project
• Create event documents including: budgets, internal roles and responsibilities, project timelines, and technical support plans
• Write technical specifications for website development according to client's use cases, work closely with development team to execute on client's vision for custom website development projects
• Interact with multiple different suppliers for an event or project, including speaker management, content, tools, and logistics, ensuring cross-functional team collaboration
• Direct point of contact for internal client stakeholders, including Executive Producer, Show Runner, Speakers, and Attendees
• Ensure deadlines are met by facilitating resource planning, organizing, and prioritizing
• Manage execution of adequate project staffing, budgeting, and resource management of internal team
• Hire event staff including contracted in room support technicians and technical support resources
• Coordinate communications, touch points, and processes with internal departmental services on the event
• Oversee the onsite execution of the event and responsible for post event deliverables
• Manage change to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
• Guarantee risk and issue mitigation is executed to achieve project success
• Ensure the delivered products and services comply with the agreed deliverables list, scope, and any organizational procedures in meeting contractual obligations
• Confirm final acceptance for the project from the sponsor/customer
• Lead the initial planning and design of customer projects, ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
• Support account management software, including Salesforce, Quickbase, and SharePoint, report on client communication, and understand customer behavior
• Develop Project Team communication documents, updating as appropriate; develop and deliver progress reports, proposals and other required documentation; effectively communicate project expectations to the Project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
• Produce annual and quarterly financial performance reports
- Senior Event Project Manager, Lead Account Manager at Evia, Corp
- Administrative Assistant at Evia, Corp
- Sales Manager/Event Planner at The Parlor Collection
- Volunteer Intern at The Parlor Collection
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Political Science - Economics and Political Science
•Develop detailed meeting budgets ranging from 50k to 5 million dollars.
•Manage event registration including site build, reporting and on-site registration
•Site inspection research and selection
•Develop and manage RFPs
•Negotiate contracts with vendors
•Develop and facilitate presentations
•Select menus for onsite and offsite meal functions and receptions
•Review banquet event orders and/or contracts for accuracy
•Design and manage event print materials including name badges, displays, meeting materials, signage, etc.
•Act as key liaison with clients and meeting participants
•Research hotels, restaurants, museums, venues, speakers, entertainers, and activities
•Coordinate group air and/or ground transportation
•Coordinate and plan all logistical details of meetings and conferences through on-site execution
•Monitor meeting finances
•Manage post-event evaluations and surveys
- Event Project Manager at ProPlanit
- EVENT COORDINATOR/ OFFICE MANAGER at PALOMINO BALLROOM
- HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT/ LEAD SUPERVISOR at THOMAS CATERERS OF DISTINCTION
- FLOOR SUPERVISOR at BAKERS FOOTWEAR
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Tourism Conventions and Event Management
Lead planning and management of large-scale, high-profile events for the entertainment sector, as well as cultural events. Consult with clients to understand needs and strategy. Guide scheduling, timelines, budget development and control, and creative elements. Select, negotiate with, and oversee vendors; manage logistics, registration, participant travel arrangements, event set-up, and breakdown. Work closely with sponsors and marketing partners. Sequoia Productions, Event Producer * Delivered world-class experience for two 400-guest Performers Nominee Receptions celebrating Primetime Emmy Award Acting nominees within budget. Managed vendor logistics, insurance, and invoicing; sponsor activities and product promotion; trained bar staff and closely oversaw all catering aspects; liaised with security. * Coordinated 2 Builders & Innovators Summits for a Fortune 100 financial services client, including 9 events over 2 days. * Ensured smooth travel coordination for talent participants for Wallis Annenberg Center for Performing Arts Annual Gala for fundraising.
- FREELANCE EVENT & PROJECT MANAGER at Sequoia Productions
- Production Manager at Fox Sports
- SENIOR MANAGER, STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS at Partnership for Los Angeles Schools
- at Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Cinema & Media Culture
- Master - education, transportation and natural resources issues
• Planned and completed over 120 corporate event projects throughout the United States.
• Executed high-budget event projects while demonstrating exemplary sponsor imploration skills.
• Coordinated with management and sponsors regarding available capital, expenditures, and critical timelines.
• Executed project logistics to include securing venues, site visits, managing swag, and setup and teardown.
• Exceeded KPI's for multiple projects simultaneously through effective cross-functional team management.
• Demonstrated unmatched PR etiquette to maintain relations with sponsors, and attract new prospects.
- Senior Event Project Manager (Remote) at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- Educator at State of Florida School System
6 years at this Job
- - B.M.E
Strategic and innovative development and implementation of new product launches, sales promotions, brand activation programs, marketing campaigns, tradeshows, special events, media and community relations.
• Sales, marketing and event representation for a diversified and impressive portfolio of companies and clients including Intercontinental Hotel Group, DFW Airport Valet, the Dallas Morning News Travel & Adventure Show, Ferrari's Italian Villas, Wyland's Ocean Blue, The Venue Marketing Group, The Club at DFW, Transportation Security Administration, Travel Talk Media, Tanzania Tourism Board, South African Airways, Travel Trade Marketing, Lajitas Resort, Adventure Business Consultants, Fitpacking, Gladtower Productions, Team Up, Verizon, Toyota, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Coca Cola, Microsoft, Bank of America, Daimler Chrysler, H&R Block, Lowes, Dr Pepper, Evian, Frito Lay, Coppertone, Ford and more.
• Strengthened company and product brand and value, consistently drove sales revenue and built and nourished customer and strategic client partnerships.
• Planned, marketed, executed, managed and measured over 200 corporate, agency, client, consumer, new product introductions, brand building events, sales promotions, tradeshows and grassroots and multicultural programs.
- Sales, Marketing & Event Project Manager at D Wilson Associates
- Business Development Manager at DFW Airport Valet
- Sales Manager, Southwest at Barcelo Hotels & Resorts
- Regional Sales Manager, Southwest at Crested Butte Mountain Resort
12 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Radio/Television/Film
Manage daily operations such as intern projects, staff, vendor and sponsor coordination to ensure smooth day-of execution.
• Conduct all event site walks for company
• Design stage, gifting suites, art and activation build out(s).
• PR liaison approve celebrity (VIP) list and conduct weekly meetings with PR team regarding event(s) progression.
• Developed an innovative brand partnership with State and Ivy League Colleges. Provide bi-weekly budget reports and status updates to COO.
• Oversee budgets ranging from $50K-$350K Responsible for Q&A and email replies consisting of over 100+ emails daily
• Integrating social media campaigns with event concepts
- EVENT PROJECT MANAGER at THE SAX AGENCY
- EVENT MANAGER at JET-SETTER CONSULTANTS
2 years, 11 months at this Job
Main duty to deliver the agency's mission of making extraordinary things happen for it's clients and it's employees. Responsible for the day-to-day execution of events and projects - bringing them in on strategy, on time and within budget. Built and maintained strong, lasting client relationships with Fortune 500 companies that created huge repeat business as they achieved objectives in a manner that resulted in happy clients and profit to the agency. Successfully mentored employees and worked as an integral part of the company management team to create and implement internal programs and strategy to build company culture. Verite, Inc. 4 years Senior Graphic Designer Formulated concepts and executed layout designs for artwork and copy presented by visual communications media of all types. Responsible for on target delivery of all aspects of client's print advertising, collateral material, logo development and typography. Management and mentorship of design staff. Colorado Peak Marketing 3 years Graphic Designer Executed layout designs for monthly print publication. Headed up all art direction of company digital media, website design, packaging, and advertising. Worked to track and grow distribution and in management and mentorship of 2 other designers.
- Event / Project Manager at Verite, Inc
10 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication Arts
- - Communication Arts
• Lead on curating and executing events
• Develop event concepts
• Appointed event elements and collaborate with event partners such as Hip Hop Weekly, Comcast and TIG Records
• Negotiate contracts and arrangements
• Manage event logistics
• Maintain event budgets
• Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients and partners
• Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
• Assist in financial and partnering meetings
• Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
• Arrange meetings and corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as dinners, private functions, exclusive events and all other Rap Plug activities.
• Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
• Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Executive Assistant and Event Project Manager at Rap Plug Inc
- Property Accountant at Carroll Management Group
- Sr. Property Accountant at Wood Residential Services
- Staff Accountant III at PulteGroup, Inc
6 months at this Job
- Master's in Accounting - Accounting
• Specialize in corporate events management and logistics o Competed in 100's of events across the country o All events have come in under budget
• Handled trade show logistics and management o Work with clients to handle the front-end of trade shows they attend - from portal management, all show booth details, travel accommodations, etc. o Hired by top-10 US trade show producer to provide this service for all exhibitors
• Post show lead follow-up o Provide first level qualification for clients to better ensure quality leads are targeted, thus closing the lead to sale timeline o Hired by top-10 US show organizer to provide this service to 50% of exhibitors for one of their events.
• Core focus is to provide creative solutions to meet and exceed client needs at or below budget
- Primary Event Project Manager at LeadIn Logistics
- Marketing & Events Director at Impexium
- Director of Marketing & Events at IQMS
- VIP Co-Chair Amgen Tour at California Paso Robles
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Sociology
- - Liberal Arts