2018 to 2019 Global event production agency specializing in planning, production, fabrication, registration and event technology Partial Client List: Palantir, Google, Dell and Edrington Event Project Manager Manager of events worldwide managing event teams of up to 20 people Event Planning/Strategy/Management ✓ Lead event manager for key client events with budgets to $2M. Work with key clients on their event strategy and branding, event location sourcing as well as overall event attendance strategy. ✓ Manage registration and housing, event technology, production and show services teams for assigned events ✓ Work with select clients on charitable aspects of their events to maximize overall community benefits as well as engage attendees to participate in the process
- Event Project Manager at Volition
- DIRECTOR OF REGISTRATION, TECHNOLOGY AND CLIENT ACQUISITION at Mayfield Fund
- DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS at RG & Associates
- Event Technology Consultant at
1 year at this Job
10+ years of solid experience and diverse capabilities in event project management make me an ideal candidate to successfully fulfill this position. During my time working as an Event/Project Manager I have worked with both profit and non-profit organizations and executed against many events. Events have included everything from fundraising and general conferences to logistics and environmental spill responses. I was commended by my managers for demonstrating strong skills in: proactively managing important and time-sensitive projects; developing innovative solutions to critical problems; balancing stakeholder expectations with those of the company; and working collaboratively with other team members to establish an efficient and effective systems of operation.
In my time as Event and/or Project Managers I have accomplished the following:
• Executing a number of highly profitable projects with budgets over $500,000
• Working with a team to manage the accounts of large clients
• Planning, managing and executing national and international events
• Team collaboration to ensure event success
• Sponsorship Sales and Fulfillment
• Contract negotiation
• F&B Management and budget adherence
• Venue selection and sourcing
- Event Project Manager at Self Own Business
- Marketing and Business Consultant at Integrated Business Solutions
- Project Manager and Program Manager at CBRE
- Director of Accomodations at ESS-Compass Group
14 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
• General Program, Project Management & Managing Client Engagements
• Manage live and virtual event registration data in excel
• Manage actions, deliverables and due dates in Excel & SmartSheets
• Research & Coordinate Event Logistics
• Analyze event data and create executive summaries
• Schedule meetings and capture notes and actions for stakeholders
- Event Project Manager at Enablement Lab
- Digital Intern at Bryant Artists
- Archive Migration Project, Digital Archivist at The Wall Group
- Marketing Assistant & Media Planner/Copywriter at Paradigm Associates
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science & International Relations - Political Science & International Relations
• Create and manage cross-cultural exchange events through stages of initiation, planning, monitoring, execution and closure
• Direct all logistics, operations, building client relationships in both US and China, entertainment and all other aspects of event production
• Manage third party vendors: production companies, A/V providers, local caterings etc
• Monitor social media of company's brand and improve client relationships
• Focus on team integration and maximizing all available resources
• Summarize post-event production report to evaluate team efficiency and encourages feedback for future projects
- Event Project Manager at Sino-American Friendship Association
- Operations Manager at Akute LLC
- Operations Associate at Skylink USA LLC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management
Responsible for managing the full-scale pre-planning, on-site, and post-program event logistics 20+ programs annually
among various industries, including but not limited to pharmaceutical, biotech, food and beverage, shipping and logistics, and therapeutics
• Plan and conduct site inspections and planning trips with clients and other team members
• Contributed to $700,000+ of company earnings through program management from 2017-present
• Financially responsible for management of client budgets, post-program reconciliation, and evaluating and implementing cost saving opportunities
• Liaison to other Unbridled departments and subcontracted partners responsible for executing different program elements including creative, production, gifting, travel, and registration
• Cultivate and manage relationships between Unbridled clients and hotel contacts to execute on-site events
• Maintained a 100% client retention rate year over year from 2017 - 2019
• Effectively manage detail-oriented timelines of all program elements to ensure team success
• Responsible for contracting, scheduling and leading teams on-site in VIP management, food and beverage, rooming and registration, meeting logistics, and off-site/evening events
- Event Project Manager at UNBRIDLED
- Account Executive at HOUZZ
- Event Manager at SAN DIEGO MARRIOTT MISSION VALLEY
- Event Coordinator at Marriott International, Inc.
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Hospitality and Tourism
§ Managed over fifteen high-visibility concerts, multi-act events and artist tours throughout the US, Europe and Latin America including Ricky Martin, Jennifer López, Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull, Luis Fonsi and Ozuna § Allocated resources for the successful execution of event activations § Responsible for planning and on-site execution of all live events § Oversaw operational team activity for up to fifty staff members § Developed profit and loss statements for all artist tours § Oversaw production briefs and schedules, sales meetings, show rundown and venue scaling § Negotiated artist, venue, production and ticket company contracts § Managed marketing budget, brand integration and sponsors.
- Live Event Project manager at SBS Entertainment
- Events Manager at The Bridge Group
- Senior Project Manager, 2017 NBA 3X - Contracted at Ad-Vice Global Group
- Project Manager at Elite Media & Marketing
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Marketing
• Design collateral for potential sponsors which resulted in exceeding the annual conference sponsorship revenue goal at 115% while tracking deliverables to maintain strong partnerships for future events
• Shape 30+ events organized in-house by reorganizing the online and check in registration process, managing F&B, monitoring live-streaming of events, and analyzing weekly ticket revenue to best target potential attendees
- Event Project Manager at ADVERTISING RESEARCH FOUNDATION
- Event Programing Coordinator at ADVERTISING RESEARCH FOUNDATION
- Walk Assistant at CROHN'S & COLITIS FOUNDATION
- Coordinator at THE JUILLIARD SCHOOL
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Musical Theater
• Manage the full life for events in alignment with processes, company and client expectations.
• Ensure clear and effective communications with key stakeholders (client, vendors, and convention services).
• Maintain project stability through scope management, budget management, and controlling client invoices.
• Achieve tasks through effective interaction with cross-functional departments, such as IT, Finance, Travel, etc.
• Provide quality customer service deliverables for all events in accordance with regulatory and client-defined compliance guidelines.
• Coordinate with vendors by arranging of venue needs and associated logistics.
• Manage food and beverage requirements according to strict Medical/Healthcare industry regulations.
• Handle travel logistics including lodging accommodations, grounds transportation, and conference audio visual requirements.
• Maximize profitability of projects while identifying new opportunities and leads for existing and new business development.
• Sustain the prestige, and quality of service associated with company brand.
• Work locally and abroad with domestic and international clients, and team members.
- Event Project Manager at Ashfield Meeting & Events
- Events Manager at Indiana Black Expo
- Assistant Registrar at Kaplan College
- Promotions Assistant at Radio One
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Communication Studies
• Build, develop, nurture and grow client relationships
• Managed travel logistics for 2894 programs for 188 HCP's in 18 states
• Execute travel logistics for pharmaceutical medical education events for HCP's
• Scheduled and confirmed speaking events
• Ensuring all event commitments are on-schedule within budget
• Process speaker honoraria/fee-for-service and expense payments
• Assist in training new staff and clients on navigating through EFX, client portal and speakers portal
- Pharmaceutical Event Project Manager PSB at IQVIA
- Executive Assistant (Seasonal) at LAN Exteriors
- Project Manager at PMD
- Sales Manager at Eclipse Marketing Services, Inc
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Psychology
Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution, order tracking, order supplies and equipment, and filing
● Coordinates and maintains records for staff office space, phones, company credit cards and office keys.
● Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office softwares: Excel, Word, etc
● Log and organize company travel arrangements and expenses
● Managing marketing platforms including social media sites
● Organizing and planning staff meetings
● Handling inbound/outbound emails, calls, etc
● Leading event team to success each event
● Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
● Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Administrative Assistant (Event Project Manager) at I2Productions
- Shift Lead at Arby's
- Customer Care Representative at United Healthcare
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Gastrointestinal doctor's offices
- High school