Royall Street, Canton Position Held: 2017-2018 Worked with Computershare as a CRS agent collecting proxy voting for an upcoming Board meeting. Main aspects of this position are: using a voting and investment software to cast votes, speaking with shareholders about their voting options and utilizing rebuttals to try and attain votes. TLC Catering (Events Assistant) 4467 D street,
- Events Assistant at Computershare
- Personal Assistant at TLC Catering & Events
- Assistant for Ms at
1 year at this Job
2/19-3/19 This is internship was a rather short due to time restriction because of school and other extracurricular activities. During my brief stint at Giacosa I was able to work with quickbooks to help Enter credit card transactions and receipts, reconcile bank statements, process incoming bills, assist with bi monthly payroll and I was also able to work closely with the CFO and the business manager on other accounting and administrative activities. Events Assistant (Concordia university) 10/18- current At this job I basically assist the school with the set up and running of any events that might take place on campus. Some duties include communicating between different departments at the school as well as being able to effectively multitask and handle different responsibilities. Although this isn't the most difficult job it does help me work on time management and working in a team environment.
- Events Assistant at Concordia university
- Accounting intern (Giacosa) at Life Guards of Texas
- Personal loan specialist at One Main financial
- Intern at SPRING LEAF FINANCIAL
1 month at this Job
Innovative graphic designer with experience running an active social media account. Established community leader with efficient communication skills. CONTACT Educated in urban planning with experience in development, real estate and housing. Experienced presenter with engaging presentations. (818) 425-4320 [email protected] EXPERIENCE HTTPS://WWW.LINKEDIN.COM/IN/ EVENTS ASSISTANT SAVE A CHILD'S HEART, LOS ANGELES, CA|2019 Created email graphics, letterheads and other media sources EXPERTISE to be sent to potential ticket and sponsorship buyers Recorded ticket and sponsorship sales Social Media (Instagram, Maintained communications to get sponsors their tickets and information on the event Facebook, Twitter)
- EVENTS ASSISTANT at [email protected]
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Urban Planning
• Work hand-in-hand with event planners to communicate with clients and subcontractors
• Organize complex and detailed information regarding upcoming and day-of events
• Carry out tasks needed to ensure a smooth event execution
- Events Assistant at Pearl Events Austin
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Event Design and Management
- Bachelor's - Corporate Communications
*Driven by Guest Satisfaction & Retention. *Executed Show daily according to S.O.P. & Direction. *Able to cross-assist with other departments as needed. Dave & Busters: 2015-2017 Special Events Assistant *Driven by Guest Satisfaction & Retention. *Assisted in booking, sales, execution & retention of events from 10 - 200. *Able to relate to guests on a personal and professional level.
- Special Events Assistant at Universal Studios Orlando
- Crew on all Long-Haul International Flights at American Airlines
- Flight Attendant at Southwest Airlines
2 years at this Job
- BS - Special Events & Hotel Mgmt
- MS - Performance Mgmt
As the events assistant, set up, preparation, and cleanup of events, leading traffic control and being a camp counselor for summer camps held at the garden makeup the majority of my role. Has also worked as the cashier/customer service for the Garden Gift Shop and Welcome Center.
- Events Assistant at San Diego Botanic Gardens
- Sales Associate at Studio 1220
3 years at this Job
- Associate - Fashion Design
• Assisted in coordination and planning of events (including but not limited to: day of, partial planning or full planning).
• Directed fashion show and entertainment for a Silicon Valley non-profit fundraising gala.
• Successfully hosted over 400+ attendees for special events, corporate gatherings, and weddings.
• Organized client/vendor communication and meetings. Responsible for vendor/venue research, procurement and management.
• Created unique detailed timelines to execute successful events.
• Created templates that resulted in improvement of business processes.
• Increased company outreach by managing social media platforms.
- Events Assistant at SIGNATURE EVENTS BY CHRISTINA ROMERO, LLC
- Administrative Coordinator at GOLDEN GATE MECHANICAL, INC
- Sales/Support Associate at MICHAEL KORS
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in World Literature - World Literature
Plan and assist in orchestrating events for the organization.
- Events Assistant at NYU Dancer Choreographers Alliance
- America Reads Tutor at America Reads
- Barista/Cashier at BRRZAAR
- Internship at NYU Bronfman Center
1 month at this Job
- - Political Science and Journalism
+ Sourced venues, vendors, and decor for all events + Managed budgets, event staffing, and vendors for all events + Maintained and event databases, timelines, and files
- Events Assistant at Damminger Productions
- Apparel Supervisor at Anthropologie
- Senior Sales Associate at Anthropologie
- Marketing and Events Planner at NPZ Style + Decor X Bell Works
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- Associate - Business Administration
• Set up, decorate, and prepare serving and dining areas according to specific directions and layout plans
• Transport all materials to and from the event area in a timely fashion
• Prepare food in an attractive and appetizing way
• Address immediate customer concerns, questions, and needs in order to provide an optimal experience
- Events Assistant at North Carolina Central University Catering and Events
- (Internship), Event Planner at Pints & Puppies
- Cocktail Waitress at Mosaic Wine Lounge
- Front Desk Associate at Holiday Inn, Front desk
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Hospitality and Tourism