Events assistant to the events coordinator at the Snelling Center. Worked on menu recreation. Set up and break down of events. Social media. Keeping in contact with potential clients.
- Events assistant at The Snelling Center and Edgars Hospitality
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
Events Assistant and Events Representative. Facilitated weekly payroll as well as all administrative duties within the office. Worked closely with the Events Manager in maintaining relationships with local organizations (Chambers of Commerce, etc) in order to expand our events calendar. Responsible for doubling our team with constant recruiting. Frequently aided in training in office as well as in the field. Prepared each monthly meeting, maintained the overall appearance and cleanliness of the office/stock room, and ran errands when needed. Helped walk-in customers get setup with their free quotes. Also travelled throughout the Bay Area, setting up and working at events/festivals as a brand ambassador. As an events representative, customer service, sales tactics, and immense product knowledge were integral in the appointment-setting process.
- Events Assistant at Renewal by Andersen
- Events Specialist at Advantage Sales & Marketing LLC
1 year at this Job
- College-In Progress
An an events assistant I was responsible for the smooth execution of the scheduled event. Tasks ranged from the setup of the room to the breakdown and everything in between such as serving food and drink and taking orders accurately and in a timely manor. Mostly larger events but some small scale event of 40 or less occasionally. Work well under time restriction and pressure.
- Events Assistant at lake mohawk country club
- PM Shift Leader at Dairy Queen/ Orange Julius
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school (senior)
Wedding planning assistant. Budget elaboration and contact for suppliers. Attendance at events as part of the staff.
- Events Assistant at Tu boda en Huatulco
- Auditor at GIMSA
- Takasami internship at Takasami
- Events Assistant at Diseño de eventos Puka
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Fashion design
• Assisted in coordination and planning of events (including but not limited to: day of, partial planning or full planning).
• Directed fashion show and entertainment for a Silicon Valley non-profit fundraising gala.
• Successfully hosted over 400+ attendees for special events, corporate gatherings, and weddings.
• Organized client/vendor communication and meetings. Responsible for vendor/venue research, procurement and management.
• Created unique detailed timelines to execute successful events.
• Created templates that resulted in improvement of business processes.
• Increased company outreach by managing social media platforms.
- Events Assistant at SIGNATURE EVENTS BY CHRISTINA ROMERO, LLC
- Administrative Coordinator at GOLDEN GATE MECHANICAL, INC
- Sales/Support Associate at MICHAEL KORS
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in World Literature - World Literature
As events assistant manager, I must book parties and make sure that party parents are happy. As well as answer phones and communicate with the rest of my events team to make sure guests enjoy their experience.
- Events Assistant Manager at Sky Zone
- Pet Sitter at
- Babysitter/Nanny at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Still completing
• Provide support for the Assistant Director by contacting internal customers in order to ensure all events are planned effectively and efficiently
• Staff evening events with little or no supervision to provide top quality service to the conference center guest by responding to requests and successfully resolving potential problems
• Perform general office duties including first contact for customers, direction of multiple phone lines and database management for reservations
• Prepare detailed room diagrams for events to be sent to the customer and set up teams
• Coordinate multiple large scale mailings to the general public and VIP receptions
- Events Assistant at Event and Conference Services
- Care Giver at
- Legal Assistant at Event and Conference Services
- Sales Associate/Reservation Agent at Event and Conference Services
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Political Science
Reports directly to Director of Operations in execution of both on and offsite banquet and private events. Directs event staff per BEO guidelines and requests of client. Responsible to set up and tear down of functions in timely manner per contract agreement timeframe.
- Events Assistant at Glover Mansion Events
- Poolside Bar Manager/ Server/ Barista at RED LION HOTEL
- Event Staff Host/ Barback at BEACON HILL CATERING AND EVENTS
- Guest Service Management Intern at CANNON BEACH CONFERENCE CENTER
2 months at this Job
- Certificate Of Completion - Religious Studies
- - Journalism & Communications
Present the value of The Columbus Athenaeum to potential corporate clients. Key responsibilities include explaining
the venue rental process, creating cost proposals and negotiating pricing.
● Plan all logistical details of events including food and beverage, decor and timeline.
● Accountable for the execution of all day-of aspects of weddings, conferences, meetings and fundraisers.
● Lead tours of the venue, present food and beverage options and explain venue rental policy.
● Promoted from Front Desk, Sales & Events Assistant within one month of employment.
● Collaborate with external vendors and internal departments to ensure correct preparation for each event.
● Hire and supervise 4 interns each term.
● Assist the Director of Sales and Sales Manager with bridal and corporate clients.
- Sales & Events Assistant at The Columbus Athenaeum
- Social Media Coordinator at The Columbus Athenaeum
- Program Assistant at The Ohio State University
- Team Member at The Golf Club at Little Turtle
10 months at this Job
- - Conference Planning Committee
- - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
● Assisted in event set up including setting the name cards, tablecloths, chairs, candles
● Attended all events
● Worked with vendors at events
- Wedding and Events Assistant at Reed and James Events
- Interior Design Assistant at Jentry Mcgraw Design Associates
- Hostess at The girl and the fig
- Junior Loan Processor at Banc Home Loans
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school