Promoted from Student Secretary to Catering and Events Coordinator. Assisted the sales manager in booking larger events such as conferences and weddings. Also, assisted students with their work as well as setting their schedules and creating training programs.
- Catering & Events Coordinator at NMU Simply Superior Catering & Events
- Student Secretary at NMU Simply Superior Catering & Events
- Manager at Fife Lake Dairy Bar
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Behavior Analysis
Vincy Aviation Services (Customer Care Agent) LIAT (Cabin Crew Training) ShakersParty & Blue Pumpkin Promotion (Events/Planner) Island Zone Entertainment (Events Coordinator.) IMVU Inc (Developer) Xinz Edit (Part Time Digital Artist) Hobbies/Interest: Outdoors activities, Reading and interacting with persons of different Culture and background, Traveling, Graphics Designs, Digital Arts, Online Product Developing.
- Events Coordinator at Island Zone Entertainment
6 years, 1 month at this Job
Events Coordinator- Assisting the Promotional Director for all appearances and events. Working with multiple managers daily for event preparation and administrative assistance. Organizing all appointments and schedules. Contacting all clients prior to appearances and confirming all essential information and setup for a successful event. Preparing employees for all appearances and any inquiries. Working with all departments to ensure events run smoothly and have the necessary credentials.
- Events Coordinator at iHeartMedia
- Assistant Buying Coordinator at Anthropologie Home Office
- Assistant Buyer, Assistant Manager at Kimberly Boutique
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Communication
Special Events Coordinator- Nonprofit fundraising and event planning.
- Fundraising Special Events Coordinator at Women's Resource Medical Centers of Southern Nevada
- Cashier/Customer Service at Kohl's
- Customer care representative at Barclay Card
- Customer Service Rep at JC Penney's
1 year, 5 months at this Job
As an events coordinator my responsibility is to: email my client to see what their requests are as far as the set up for the event and the food arrangements. I have to make sure that their event goes smoothly and that they are happy when they leave which includes using email, Microsoft word, Delphi system, and communication skills.
- EVENTS COORDINATOR at CHOCTAW CASINO AND RESORTS
- SET UP CREW at CHOCTAW CASINO AND RESORTS
- Sales Representative at AT&T
- jailer at Atoka County Sheriff's Office/atoka county jail
10 months at this Job
- - general
Professional experience in all facets of customer service, sales, marketing and management. Consistently accomplished set goals while working with limited or no supervision. Currently working at Hannibals Catering & Events, Sales Wedding and Events Coordinator 2012 - 2016 Compass Group - Bon Appetit Corporate Dining Director of Catering Intel Folsom
- Sales Wedding and Events Coordinator at Hannibals Catering & Events
- Sales and Catering Manager at Vizcaya Pavilion & Mansion
- Sales and Catering Manager at Virga's Catering
- Sales and Catering Manager at Embassy Suites
4 years at this Job
- Galveston, TX
• Providing guests with information of historical properties
• Assist events coordinator with fundraiser events
• Designing merchandise displays.
• Review inventory and sales records to prepare reports for management and budget departments.
- Assist events coordinator at Galveston Historical Foundation
- Waitress at Landry's Inc
- Assistant Shop Manager at Heat Transfer Solutions
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marine Biology
Worked with Clients to guide them through the event details and served as their personal coordinator throughout the entire planning process and event. Planned and coordinated menus, set up details, rentals, and desired specialty items with client and club staff members. Organized and maintained events and details in Microsoft Excel and Word documents. Acquired quotes and recommendations of various service vendors Owned client contact and resolved any issues Ensured events ran smoothly over the course of the day
- Events Coordinator (Part-Time) at Events By Janeal
- Administrative Assistant at Broward Sheriff's Office
- President of the United States of America at City County Credit Union
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Criminal Justice
Plan, Coordinate, and Schedule Weddings and Special Events.
St. Augustine, FL
• Schedule different departments for large events Day Spa and Salon
• Responsible for closing Spa daily Special Events Coordinator
• Reconcile cash register and credit card machine. August 2013-Present
• Work independently within time frames. Jack Wilson
• Answered and routed all incoming phone calls. Chevrolet/Buick
• Greeted all potential customers and directed them to a sales associate.
- Special Events Coordinator at Debbies Day Spa and Salon
- Receptionist at Automobile Dealership
- Assistant Manger at Kangaroo
- Office Manager at Yavapie Steel LLC
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
Little Rock, Arkansas Jan 2013Feb 2017
Events Coordinator/Personal Assistant
● Notarized legal Documents in Office.
● Press Releases for Sports Events the Company puts on.
● Contacting the Arkansas Razorback Players and setting them up to play in Fundraiser Basketball and Football Games.
● Weekly Financial Reports for our Campaigns.
● Weekly Bank Deposits.
● Mail Receipts to Customers.
● Booking Venues for our Ballgames.
● Processing Credit Cards Daily.
- Events Coordinator/Personal Assistant at Arkansas Sports and Events Marketing
- Executive Assistant/Oil and Gas leasing agent at Eurenergy
5 years, 7 months at this Job