Facilities & events coordinator
- Facilties & Events Coordinator at North Ranch Country Club
- Coordinator at AMC Theaters
- Cashier/Customer Service at Ralphs
- Cashier at Jamba Juice
7 months at this Job
- - Audio Production
Professional experience in all facets of customer service, sales, marketing and management. Consistently accomplished set goals while working with limited or no supervision. Currently working at Hannibals Catering & Events, Sales Wedding and Events Coordinator 2012 - 2016 Compass Group - Bon Appetit Corporate Dining Director of Catering Intel Folsom
- Sales Wedding and Events Coordinator at Hannibals Catering & Events
- Sales and Catering Manager at Vizcaya Pavilion & Mansion
- Sales and Catering Manager at Virga's Catering
- Sales and Catering Manager at Embassy Suites
4 years at this Job
Staffing and coordinator
- Events Coordinator at MEETINGS & EVENTS INTERNATIONAL
- Correctional Officer at Essex County Sheriffs Department
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Criminal Justice
Events Coordinator for a large assisted living community. I plan and carry out activties, leading group activties, making purchases, set up, scheduling, the monthly calendar, speaker at monthly meeting, a long with giving lots of love.
- Assisted Living Events Coordinator at Kings Grant Retirement Community
- Outside Sales Representative at Star City Office Products
- Retail Mercandiser at Crossmark
- Outside Sales at Roanoke Office Supply
11 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Commercial Art
Responsible for selling and booking the facility, drafting contracts for each client, creating a layout for all upcoming events, setting up security, contacting caterer/beverage provider, collecting a certificate of liability insurance, setting up AV equipment and working the event to make sure it runs as smoothly as possible
- Events Coordinator at Natchitoches Events Center
- Night Manager, Team Member at Dickey's Barbecue
- Manager at Crawfish Hole of Natchitoches
- Patient Care Technician at Crawfish Hole of Natchitoches
1 year, 6 months at this Job
As an Assistant to an Events Coordinator duties included, coordinating day of event logistics including signage, greeting the client, staff duties and transportation. As well as ensuring events are visual compelling such as decor, tables, catering etc. Also supervised onsite teams including caterers, audio-visual technicians, and facility management team to ensure expectations were met in a timely manner.
- Assistant Events Coordinator at Steadfast Events
- Associate Designer/Social Media at Universal Hosiery Inc
- Assistant Designer at Kellwood Company
- Assistant Designer at Jerry Leigh Entertainment Apparel
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Merchandise Product Development
Promoted to the Communications and Events Coordinator, it was my job to disseminate any new projects, new procedures, new client announcement information to the staff. I also spear headed all employee events in all locations. I traveled to various office locations with Senior staff to ensure that our employee owners were taken care of. Keeping the morale and company culture in a collections environment.
- Communication & Events Coordinator at USCB America
- Administrative Assistant at USCB America
- Title 1- Tutor at Saundra's Haven After-School
- Travel Agent Specialist at Vegas.com
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Work mostly independently as Office Manager at the Irvine School of Music. Work as a personal assistant at times for the director of school. Head payroll, accounts payable, and events coordinator. Successfully produced school's debut at Kennedy Center in Washington DC as well as many of the annual showcases throughout the year
- Administrator/Payroll/Events Coordinator at Irvine School of Music
- Promotions Manager/Stylist at Natasha Remi Band
- Secretary at Top Shelf Vocal
- Store Manager/Lead Trainer at Cotton On
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Certification of Completion - Makeup Artistry
Sept 2018 - Jan 2019)
• Managed all event requests for on-campus Mills events & outside groups sponsored by Mills College.
• Vetted each classroom, study group, conference, and ceremony to ensure all reservations were properly requested with appropriate resources and scheduling.
• Identified solutions for events having a conflict of time, space, or resources and managed resultant communications.
• Tracked monthly billable expenses and budgetary information to submit spreadsheets to the Finance Dept.
• Trained new staff members for Events Coordinator position while working remotely.
• Created training manual, consolidated pre-existing information in an accessible, comprehensive format.
- Interim Events Coordinator at Mills College
- Customer Service Specialist at Mills College
- West Coast Field Agent at Council of International Programs USA
- Assistant Manager at Barnaby Ltd
2 months at this Job
- BA - Audio
As a Lead Associate Supervisor and Special Events Coordinator I was responsible for running shows and events at Mercury Ballroom and The Louisville Palace. My duties also included creating the schedule for over 30 different employees between 2 different venues, creative problemsolving, accounts payable/recievable, product sales analysis, guest relations, organization of inventory and product recording. I was a floor supervisor and coordinator for the P.Diddy Derby Event, Bourbonville, Masquerade Ball and many more during my time with DLS. These events ranged from Local Artist Showcases, Weddings, Business Parties and award shows. In addition I also worked directly with our Reps (Brown Foreman, great flood brewing, etc) to help with promotions and private events for the venue in addition to running and staffing the events. Matt Burlingame (603)387-8397 Assistant General Manager Sam Mingo (502)403-3502 General Manager
- Lead Associate/Special Events Coordinator at DLS Events LLC
- Server and Caterer at Bristol Bar & Grille
- Server/Bartender/Manager at Macaroni Bar and Grill
- Server/Caterer at CAPTAINS QUARTERS
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Some college - Psychology
- High school - Psychology, English and History