I was promoted to Events Manager in July of 2018. Manager responsibilities included all responsibilities I had as an assistant, with the added responsibilities of tracking quarterly and yearly sales, scheduling events and follow-up appointments, scheduling maintenance and cleaning of the building, coordinating with the manager of the store on the first floor of the building, and providing feedback to company owners.
- Events Manager at ELEVÉ
- Events Assistant and Hostess at ELEVÉ and SLEEPY RIDGE
- COUNSELOR at EFY Program
- TEAM MEMBER at Swig
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in Art & Design - Art & Design
Started as a host and quickly learned the business and made my way to being a waiter. Proudly, I am trained and available to work over multiple different positions to ensure I am able to do whatever is needed of me. My customer service skills are undeniable. Was promoted multiple times, most notably In 2018 was promoted to head of catering events manager at the Wauwatosa location.
- Events manager at Pizza Man
- Supervisor at Cadys Kids Child Care
- Manager at Artistic Tanning and Massage
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
• Lead on logistics and operations before and during events in California, NY, Louisville, D.C.
• Run continual updates on accounting and financial projections
• Restructured and modernized accounting and financial management system
- Events Manager at Spirits Marketing and Events, INC
- Events Manager/Floor Manager at Bar Takito
- Lead Server at Bar Takito
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Finance
Associate Events Manager
- Associate Events Manager at XERO
- Events Coordinator at XERO
- Marketing Events and Communications Manager at TYMPHANY
9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
PERSONAL PROFILE PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE A detail-oriented instructional designer with experience Development and Events Manager developing effective and engaging instruction using the The Meridian School | Seattle, WA ADDIE model for blended and eLearning modalities. June 2017 - Present
- Development and Events Manager at The Meridian School
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- M.Ed in Learning - Design, and Technology
- B.A. in Early Childhood and Family Studies - Early Childhood and Family Studies
- Manage day to day hotel Operations - Fully responsible for all aspects for all departments - Responsible for achieving optimal guest satisfaction and a good working environment to attain all set objectives, planning maintenance work, events and room/group bookings, provide direct support, direction and leadership to all hotel associates make sure all Management/Staff have proper equipment and supplies to effectively do their jobs, process all A/R and A/P accounting in quick books - Process weekly payroll using Intuit Payroll - Make sure all departments are staffed per our daily needs with out exceeding budget, handling customer complaints and queries, ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and licensing laws,recruiting, training and supervising staff, etc.
- Sales Manager - Manage hotel rates and availability, room inventory control and maximizing room revenue. - Maintain all group bookings, manage/maintain all OTA's (Online Travel Agency), promoting and marketing the business, initiate sales calls and marketing programs
- Events Manager - Process/facilitate all Event Inquiries from planning, monitoring, arranging and coordinating vendors, monitor event timelines and make sure deadlines are met, manage event coordinators from scheduling to facilitating contact and assigning tasks/events - hold weekly meetings with event staff to go over upcoming events to ensure smooth operation for the event staff, bar staff and guests
- Assist guests during all aspects of their stay to include accurate check in and check out.
- Manage/Maintain social media for hotel
• Communicate with Housekeeping to ensure that all cleaned rooms are entered into the computer system, recheck rooms before guest check in to ensure all room lighting, electronics, furniture and fixtures are in working order
• Coordinate the delivery of guest services by all hotel departments and outside businesses.
• Make recommendations regarding front desk budget and manages expenses within approved budget constraints. Responsible for the inventory, purchasing, disbursement, and cost control for all front desk items.
• Manage the human resources function in all areas of the front desk in order to attract, retain, and motivate associates: hire, develop, empower, coach and counsel, conduct performance reviews, resolve problems, and provide open communication for all associates.
• Schedule associate's in accordance with forecasted occupancy, adjusts staffing as necessary for sudden changes in business levels. Covers shifts of absent associates.
• Maintain information and communication sources to include log book, and switchboard.
• Assist in developing emergency action plans, and coordinate with other departments to implement plans.
• Attend all meetings as required.
• Follow established safety procedures.
• Provide assistance to other departments of the hotel to contribute to its smooth operation.
• Maintain a clean, pleasant, and professional image to guests and associates.
• Comply with all hotel policies and procedures.
- Operations Manager & Events Manager at Argos Inn
- Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn
- Operations and Sales Assistant at Hilton Garden Inn
- Director of Housekeeping at Hilton Garden Inn
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school - Business Service
• Setting up, designing and overseeing various ballrooms and meeting rooms for on-site events
• Report to the General Manager while effectively managing service staff and maintaining guest's needs
• Contribute in management of events using marketing resources such as Canva to create a variety of menus and events posters
- Events Manager at Spotswood Country Club
- Banquet Server at Marriot International
- Dining Extern at Aramark
- Marketing Manager at Hospitality Student Conference - James Madison University
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management - Hospitality Management
Pasadena, CA April 2018 - Present
Innovate MKG is a premier event management company in Los Angeles. Offering top event marketing and event planning services.
Corporate Events Manager
• Direct, supervise, and coordinate multiple production of events
• Work closely with clients and internal team - Create, design and coordinate comprehensive production budgets and schedules for each client
• Coordinate, source and secure, contract and manage all aspects of event production leading up to the event and event load-in / load-out - Define, track, manage and prioritize events team
• Oversee multiple projects simultaneously, assign and manage task ownership - Implement ways to provide continuous improvement in production process
• Create and lead marketing and promotional ideas to generate additional client leads and sales
• Negotiate with vendors for necessary event related details and costs
• Generate event reports and perform event related follow- up duties
• Generate New Business
• Develop new campaigns to generate sales and leads for new events
• Come up with strategic plan to market to the corporate companies continue to foster relationship with existing vendors and establish new ones for cross referrals and promotions
• Plan and coordinate local (80%) and national events (20%)
• Plan and lead a variety of events (holiday party, conference, galas, sponsorship activation, influencer events, branding events, marketing events, etc.) from conception, design to completion
- Corporate Events Manager at Innovate Marketing Group
- Freelance Meeting and Event Planner at
- at International Myeloma Foundation
- Board Member at International Film Festival North Hollywood
11 months at this Job
- - Management
- B.S. - Environmental Toxicology
Spearhead event logistics for incentive, user, and sales conferences from small VIP to medium sized events of 4,000+
- Events Manager at Enterprise Events Group
- Senior Marketing & Events Manager at CHEFS CLUB
- Marketing & Events Manager at LDV HOSPITALITY
- Special Events Manager (Freelance) at VOGUE
7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Fashion Management
• Develops annual event strategies, plans and budgets in collaboration with Contract Negotiation internal stakeholders.
• Collaborates cross-functionally, oversees projects, reports on event results, Team Leadership and recommends continuous improvements for maximum results against event business marketing objectives and success metrics. Sales & Marketing
• Events team management, management of additional personnel, Tradeshow and Events Specialist, Sr. International Events Manager, and others. Budget Management
• Oversees events including management of major booth assets, set-up and tear-down, event execution, staffing and training, integrated marketing and Strategic Planning results reporting at national level.
• Key achievement: exceeded all lead acquisition and customer contact goals for all 2018 corporate events.
- SENIOR PROGRAM EVENTS MANAGER at ESET
- EVENTS & MARKETING MANAGER at American Water Works Association
- Trade Show Manager/ Brand Ambassador at Self Employed
- Events Manager, Marketing Project Manager at Universal Surveillance Systems
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sociology