• Two-hour weekly volunteer coach, assisting staff with youth programs at Oak Square YMCA.
• Serving on the club executive board as Events Planner, running the club's social media.
• Running club e-mail account with over two hundred recipients to organize club meetings and events.
- Events Planner at Rakuten Marketing
- Sales Intern at Rakuten Marketing
- Social Media Ambassador at Verb Products
- Concessions Associate at Boston College Concessions
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in English - English
Planning events. Room Decorations, Preparation of Tablescapes. Ordering Supplies and Linen for Events. Overseeing the operation of the weekend events.
- Events Planner at Grand Ballroom
- Head Cook at Chicago Lakeshore Hospital
- Event Planner and Caterer at Deb the Cake Lady
- Salad Chef at AuBon Pain
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- GED - Communication
April 2015 - Jan 2018) Master of Delinquency, Leasing Specialist, Social Media Manager, and Events Planner - Managed leasing contracts - Lowered 2 properties delinquency from +$15,000 to $0.00 - Overhauled 6 Facebook and Instagram accounts in order to increase social marketing
- Delinquency, Leasing Specialist, Social Media Manager, and Events Planner at University Towers Apartments for Nelson Brothers
- Designer/Director at Bad Jews
- at It's Radio Showtime
- Electrician & Spot at Sundance Theatre
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Theatre - Scriptwriting & Lighting Design
• Oversee the planning and execution of logistics for meetings and special events.
• Manage facility selection, contract negotiations, website newsletters, food and beverage selections, and arrangements for audio and visual service, and transportation.
• Experienced with all aspects of the event planning and conventions services, including large seminar setups, AV coordination, assisting organizations with events of 50 - 5000 guests.
• Conference and Venue facilities including setting up web and net conferences, multi-city video conferencing; audio video set ups, on-site management.
• Typical knowledge and skills of marketing, purchasing, and catering. Supervised and management of support staff of up to 30 members. Highly motivated and organized.
• Corporate events, social events, team building, private parties and celebrations, conferences, tradeshows and conventions. Third party vendor negotiations with hotels, convention centers, equipment suppliers, entertainment, speakers, catering, registration, and reservations. Hands on supervision of all events from start to finish.
- Events Planner/Manager-Part-time at Calabash Events, LLC
- Line-Cook at Dolce Hotels and Resorts
- Line Cook at The Standard Hotel
- Event Prep and Cocktail Cook at Abigail Kirsch Catering Relationship
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Legal Studies
● Run errands for events
● Gather necessary items for events
● Confirm guests
● Organize event details
● Prepare decor
- Personal Assistant/ Events Planner at Zeni Events
- Shift Supervisor at Escape Reality
- Stylist Assistant at NK Artistry
- Game Master at Escape Reality
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Cosmetology
• Coordinated events
• Develop events decor based on client vision and budget
• Supervise events
- Wedding and events planner at
- Volunteer at Yonkers Children Place
- client's physical or mental health to care manager at Personal Touch Home Care
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Behavioral Science
Selling event packages, helping to plan event, helping to set up and breakdown events.
- Events Planner at Elegant Affaires
19 years, 1 month at this Job
• Produce medium to large scale corporate events.
• Plan, design and produce events while managing all project delivery elements within time limits.
• Liase with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Negotiate contracts with vendors and venues as well as manage all support staff.
• Organize facilities and manage all event details including but not limited to décor, catering, entertainment, transportation, venue, promotional material, equipment, etc.
• Conduct pre and post event evaluations and generate analysis and reconciliation reports.
- Independent Meetings & Events Planner at
- Associate Director of Operations at MANA, ALLISON & ASSOCIATES
- Income Development Specialist at AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY
- Director of Sales at INTEREP RADIO GROUP
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Versatile Vision LLC | boutique event planning firm
• Managed the profit and loss for $20K client with accurate reporting of business expenses
• Scheduled and conducted initial meetings with clients for consultations
• Maintained events calendar, arranged appointments, and coordinated meetings with clients and vendors
• Coordinated all travel arrangements for up to 125 event guests
• Provided superior customer service, strategic leadership, and event design for all planned events
- SPECIAL EVENTS PLANNER/CONSULTANT at Versatile Vision LLC
- RECOVERY LIAISON at Synchrony Financial
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER at U.S. ARMY NATIONAL GUARD
- HUMAN RESOURCE SUPERVISOR at U.S. Army
6 years at this Job
Coordinate event and make decor tasks for the event
● Meet and greet guests, oversee food presentation,
● Drive to and from events transporting the food and beverages Rayka Online Social Media Marketer
● Manage, and develop content about traveling the world
● Reach target markets by creating, and designing great content for tourists around the world
- Catering/Events Planner at Mission BBQ
- Events Staff at Liacouras Center
- Catering and Associate Trainer at Panera Bread
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Destination Management