- Excavator Operator at C&G Construction
- Excavator Operator at
3 years at this Job
- High school - Applied electricity
- High school - Applied
- Some high school
- Excavator operator/mechanic at M&W Horticultural
- Heavy Equipment Operator at South Florida Bobcat
- Maintenance Technician at The Columbia Group
- Loader Operator at Oldcastle
5 months at this Job
Mainline excavator operator. Worked on sewer, storm, and water(fire and domestic). Worked as a temporary foreman while operating.
- Excavator Operator at K. E. Martin
- Excavator Operator at Westcoast underground
- Excavator Operator at Alto construction company
- Laborer/Carpenter/equipment operator at Park Construction
6 months at this Job
worked at Rolling thurnder as excavator operator for 3 months December 2018-february 2019 and also worked at kapinga milling as supervisor
- excavator operator at Kalumbila Minerals
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
Excavator operator, dig main line sewer, storm sewer, done various dirt jobs and loading triaxles. Back Hoe to dig emergency digs for ABC water and repairs Seat time on rubber tire loader and bobcat Morgan Excavating 2015 to Present
- Excavator operator at Morgan Excavating
- Excavator operator, pipeline cleanup, done hot digs at CNX
- Excavator operator at
- Truck driver, haul oversize loads and various parts for cranes at All Crane Rentals
4 years, 2 months at this Job
I held the post as excavator operator or tractor operator for 10years also have heavy duty liecnce
- Excavator Operator at Infra equipment rentals
9 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Able to operate a multitude of heavy equipment in a safe and efficient manner:
-Mini Kubota, Samsung Excavators, CAT, Skid steer, Fiat, Bulldozer, Kubota 420, Loader with backhoe, Large Kobelco Excavator, and small hydraulic attachments.
• Locate problems, using specially designed equipment, and mark where digging must occur to reach damaged tanks or pipes
• Excavate land surfaces with graders.
• Clean and repair septic tanks, sewer lines, or related structures such as manholes, culverts, and catch basins.
• Dig out sewer lines manually, using shovels
• Perform routine safety checks and maintenance on vehicles and equipment prior to use.
• Perform emergency repairs on vehicles and equipment, if necessary.
• Use hand held mobile radio units to coordinate tasks and resources.
• Multi task in a fast paced and ensure deadlines are met.
• Other tasks include: plowing, snow removal, sanding and salting slippery roadways.
- Excavator Operator at Excavator
- at John Jay Landscape Developments
14 years, 10 months at this Job
- - General Studies
- High School Diploma
Started as a receiver Forklift operator. Unloading trucks weighing material putting it away. Currently Excavator Operator Sorting metals checking it. Loading it into hopper to be crushed. Skills Obtained Excavator Operator Skid steer operator Front Loader Senobogen Back Hoe
- Metal Sorter (Excavator Operator) at ELG Utica Alloys
- Warehouse Associate at Plastipak Packaging Inc
- Selector at Performance Food Group
- Warehouse Worker at C&S Wholesale Grocers
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Presently working as an Excavator Operator at Duke Energy's Belews Creek Power Plant Waste Water Re-Direct Project in Walnut Cove, NC. Operate a Cat 323F Excavator on the HDPE Pipe Crew. Handle 50ft. length pipe in 18, 24 and 30 inch diameters. Rig up pipe using slings and rigging devices and helpers. Load Pipe into Fusion Machine for Pipe Welding process. Remove and replace with next pipe to repeat welding process. Used Excavator and Cat 420 F Backhoe to dig Anchor Points, Footings and Set Concrete Forms. Used Backhoe to transport materials, gravel and load-out excess spoils. Run Cat 1055 R/T forklift to unload pipe from trucks and move various items around jobsite as needed. Attend morning "Safety Huddle" and" Stretch and Flex" and Pre Job Briefing. (PJB).
- Excavator Operator at Bowen Engineering Corporation
- Heavy Equipment Operator at Trans- Ash Inc.
- Excavator Operator at SGL Constructors
- Heavy Equipment Operator at Prince Contracting
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Graduate - Heavy Equipment Operations
- Diploma - Propulsion Engineering
- Diploma - Education
Pipe Crew backfill excavator operator. Worked on sr-68 in Saratoga Springs Utah. Did all of the back fill for my foreman, and finish work with 315 and 336 Cat Track Hoe.
- Excavator Operator at Geneva Rock Products
- Operator at CHARLOTTE PIPE & FOUNDRY
- at Coca-Cola
- Service Technician at Enterprise Rent a Car
5 months at this Job
- - Business management