5/20/2016 – 3/18/2019, On Contract To – Capital Group, Frisco, TX Exchange Administrator Performing 3rd level support for Colaboration Messaging team. Supported MS Exchange 2010 and 2016 servers environment. Monitoring alerts for servers for memory, disk space, application errors. Troubleshoot issues via remote to the servers and resolve issues. Work with servers both stand alone and VM/ESX environments. Interact with other support groups via ticket system. Worked with sharepoint team to migate data from lotus notes to O365. Assisted creating objects in the 0365 for implementation of team shared mailboxes and distribution lists through scripts. Asissted in troubleshooting issues with 0365 and with the company employees. Work with Proofpoint, for spam and email security. Work with Security with TLS initiatives. Using powershell to create distribution groups, shared mailboxes, contacts and other objects. Participate in change management meetings. Adding, modifying, deleting, both system accounts and users accounts. Escalation point for the service support group. Setup monitoring for servers and different services on the servers. Assisted in supporting lotus notes while it was being migrated to exchange.
- Exchange Administrator at Randstad
- NOC/System Administrator at Neteffects
- Microsoft Exchange Admin & Lotus Notes Administrator at MEMC/SunEdison
- Microsoft Exchange Admin & Lotus Notes Administrator at Eastman Kodak Company
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - COMPETED A YEAR OF PHYSICAL ED
Responsible for the development, implementation, and optimization of customers Microsoft Exchange Environment. Provide a strong technical, analytical and communications skills for the management and administration of hosted Exchange environments. Responsibilities include day-to-day system administration including the monitoring of systems, security, performance, and backup/restore and configuration changes
● Secondary management and administrator to +80K Mailboxes on Global Exchange Enterprise comprised of (3) World regions, Europe, Asia, Americas.
● Resolved system issues on a proactive basis and kept servers up to date with all necessary software updates, hot fixes and service packs.
● Managed Backend Monitoring and Alarms and Database maintenance and recovery.
● Managed Server Backups, Mailbox Restores, Global Address List design and customization, Distribution Lists Organizational Forms and Public Folder administration.
● Monitored available disk space / Exchange whitespace, event logs and System alerts
● Ran Exchange Best Practice reports monthly to maintain Exchange system heath.
● Automated and executed Office 365 procedures utilizing Windows PowerShell.
● Resolved tenancy technical issues and monitored Office 365 systems.
● Administered and supported Office 365 and MS Exchange policies.
- Exchange Administrator at KForce
- Senior Exchange Engineer at Microsoft / Apex Systems
- Help Desk Manager at Charlotte School of Law
- Information System Regional Expert (IRSE) at Golden State Foods
1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Business
• Support the VA Core Infrastructure Service (CIS) environment including: Exchange Enterprise Servers (over 900 servers, 300,000 users), Good Enterprise Server, Skype Communication Server, Enterprise Archive Management Servers (EAS), Tivoli Service Manager (TSM Backup) and Active Directory Support (AD)
• Perform Exchange storage management - space and performance on the Clusters and SANS, offline defragmentation of databases
• Responsible for maximizing system uptime and ensuring that all sites are compliant with the latest anti-virus protection and patches
• Assist with backups and restores
• Support of iPhones and iPads in Good including account creation, device activation and troubleshooting
• Monitor and report on complete EMS infrastructure
• Answer incoming priority calls from the VA Enterprise Support Desk (VA-NSD), triage and resolve the issue
• Perform maintenance of Exchange Clusters and Exchange Virtual Servers and ensure operational readiness
• Transfer Active Directory accounts from/to different regions
• Enable LCS accounts
• Encrypt Good email
• Monitor and resolve server and system alerts from SCOM and communicate findings/resolution to CIS Team
• Monitor Service Desk Manager (SDM) Problem Management Queues, take ownership of SDM tickets, communicate with customers to troubleshoot and resolve their requests
• Collaborate with CIS Team members for any assistance needed on projects and communicate results achieved
• Run and monitor Exchange backups, re-run incremental if needed and report issues to TSM Administration Team.
• Perform Microsoft patching activities for the CIS Infrastructure on MS Exchange Clusters, SharePoint Servers, Team Play Server, MS Lync Servers (OCS) and Good Enterprise Servers
• Perform WINS maintenance
- Exchange Administrator at Pro-Sphere Tek
- Exchange Administrator at Constellation West
- Information Management Senior Specialist at Xerox Business Services
- Tier 1 and 2 Service Desk Agent at Xerox Business Services
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Information Technology - Information Technology
- Associates in Business Administration - Business Administration
Responsible for overseeing the daily operations and administration of the IT server infrastructure. As Exchange Administrator performed a wide variety of duties, analysis, installation/implementation, modification, documentation, maintenance, problem diagnosis, administration, migration, cloud and repair of all server technology hardware and software. Also provided hardware and software technical guidance to core IT administrators and remote sites. Task include: Managed Exchange 2010/2013/2016 in a large, on-premise, clustered enterprise environment. Researched acute, complex technical problems within the environment and developed plans to resolve issues. Worked closely with the managed service provider and senior IT staff, facilitated collaborative work teams to resolve any infrastructure issues related to the email and messaging platforms (Network Services, Security, Server Admins, Backup and Storage team and other applications teams). Developed and reported out on usage statistics and drove managed service provider's monitoring of the messaging and email environment. Inbound\Outbound mail flow troubleshooting of Exchange servers. Supported Exchange infrastructure for Microsoft Professional Customers for US, UK & Asia Pacific region. Managed Exchange Online users, managed recipients - create, modify, delete, shared mailbox, recover deleted emails. Performed network troubleshooting to Isolate and diagnose common network problems. Migrated and supported 18257 total Exchange users in 16 locations nationwide and worldwide, as well as corporate office users. Created, managed, and supported thousands of Exchange objects such as distribution lists and other managed Exchange objects. Provided support and maintenance of Microsoft Office Outlook Web Access and Microsoft Office Outlook E-mail, Calendaring & Scheduling. Mobile Device Management (MDM): Supported wireless capabilities via Android and Apple mobile devices. Collaborated with multiple departments to plan and manage migrations to the Exchange environment. (Network Services, Security, Server Admins, Backup and Storage team and other applications teams). Resolved technical issues for clients in person, on the phone and through e-mail. Part of a 3-man migration team to migrate from Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, to Office365. Resolved connectivity issues for remote users while managing upgrades, backups, server configuration, remote mail, security, virus protection and software troubleshooting. Managed Exchange client configuration using Microsoft Office Outlook. Decommissioned Exchange 2010 servers for reimaging and reuse by business unit. Created PowerShell scripts to produce daily reports for Public Folder replication and mailbox statistics. PowerShell Scripts to troubleshoot end point solutions or inventory. Utilized skill with command line troubleshooting for deploying new packages Deployment and troubleshooting of installation packages Registry repair and changes; run scripts to remove registry keys. Oversaw SMTP relays installation and troubleshooting. Participated actively in technical planning discussions of Office 365 environment. Collaborated with Microsoft engineers from customer support center as needed. Setup and configured new 2007 CAS server to help with load balancing before migration. Additiona Technologies: Microsoft Office365 (Exchange Online, Skype for Business, One Drive for Business) Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft LYNC/S4B (Skype for Business) Support Windows Server 2008/2012 R2 in a highly VMware & MS Hyper-V virtualized environment focused on: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, NTFS permissions, and Shares, Microsoft SCCM including WSUS, Microsoft Deployment Tool Kit (MDTK), VB scripting, PowerShell Scripting.
- Senior Exchange Administrator at American Axle
- Lead Exchange Architect/Engineer at Teletech
- Traveling PC Deployment Technician at Netview
- Mover/Packer at 2 Men and a Truck
11 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Network Engineering
Email administrator for Toyota Engineering Manufacturing North America.
● Incoming SMTP server configuration and administration.
● Conversion of Lotus Domino hub servers to SMTP routing servers for server/machine mail routing.
● MX record maintenance.
● Worked on vNext upgrade of Toyota's NA Exchange system.
● Support of TEMA AD objects in the Microsoft O365 Cloud via powershell and the ECP.
● Documentation of job roles, scripts, and procedures.
● Room/shared mailbox/equipment creation via NetIQ DRA tool, Group administration via the FIM/MIM tool.
● KPI report generation via custom data pulls from AD.
● Authored powershell scripts to perform environment checks/updates/fixes.
● Level 3/4 support for user issues and ticket resolution.
● Change control creation /submission and implementation.
● SPAM management via Microsoft OPE / transport rules. Provided guidance to alleviate SPAM issues and implemented corrections to the environment.
● Continued support of internal Domino open relay servers and the co-existence environment between the production environment and cloud resources.
● Worked on Azure to Ansi-D upgrade of TEMA's Exchange system.
● Coordinated work between our messaging team and the AD and networking departments during planned changes and outages/issues.
● Member of the O365 Toyota governance team to unify requirements and procedures for all tenant divisions.
● Worked with senior executives to regain documents that were inadvertently purged due to policy changes.
● Handled zero day virus outbreaks via temporary rules, scan/purge by powershell and submission of infected files to Microsoft and anti-virus team. Made suggestions and co-authored a new response procedure for security threats.
- Outlook/Exchange Administrator at Toyota via Analysts International
- Notes/Domino Administrator at Toyota via Analysts International
- Sr. Notes/Domino Administrator at IBM
- Lab Technician / Programmer at IBM
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Computer Science equivalent
- AAS - Electronic technology
- - Computer and Systems
• Responsible for migrating the distribution and security groups from Exchange 2013 to Office 365.
• Coordinate and schedule meetings with the different nation and international offices to migrate the groups.
• Gather all data for and create the PowerShell scripts to move the information to Office 365.
• Ensure that there is minimum impact to the users during the migrations.
• Assist with service tickets as needed
- Exchange Administrator at FM Global
- Senior Systems Administrator at Mindshift
- Exchange Administrator at Sunovion
- Messaging Engineer at Monster Worldwide
6 months at this Job
Serve as technical lead and subject matter expert leading global IT operations supporting 2000 employees. Key Projects and Achievements: * Architected Hybrid Exchange 2010 and office 365 using Azure Active Directory Connect, Active Directory Federation Services, ADFS Proxy servers, Windows Network load balancers. * Migrated Exchange 2010 mailboxes to exchange online. * Introduced SharePoint Online and OneDrive. * Replaced Microsoft Windows 2008 active directory domain controllers with Microsoft Windows 2012 domain controllers across all Global Sites. * Drove project as team leader to successfully architected and deployed Exchange 2010 and reduced number of exchange sites to two. Moreover, introduced exchange database high availability using Microsoft Database Availability Group (DAG) and F-5 hardware load balancers (F-5 1600 LTM) and San attached storage i.e. Network Appliance filers. Completed this complex project without using outside consulting services and saved valuable money for the organization. * Successfully provided high availability for OWA, Outlook Anywhere, Active Sync clients by integrating exchange 2010 with Microsoft Threat Management Gateway 2010. * Integrated Dell Archive Manager for Exchange with Exchange 2010 for e-mail archival. * Introduced quick e-mail recovery using Network Appliance tool i.e. Snap Manager for Exchange. * Successfully managed consolidation of Microsoft Exchange 2003 Servers. Reduced the numbers of sites from 8 to 3. Moreover introduced High Availability of E-mail Services by implementing Exchange 2003 in Microsoft Windows 2003 Cluster. * Drove the project as team leader and replaced existing Global Unix Based web proxy servers with Microsoft Threat Management Gateway 2010 servers. * Improved the Virtual infrastructure by upgrading and introducing several VMware ESX severs to current version. * Regularly train IT helpdesk Team and remote Systems Administrators so that they could handle ist and 2nd level tickets. * Management of Microsoft Windows Infrastructure including Windows 2008, 2012, 2016 servers, DNS, DHCP Servers. * Management of Active Directory Forest, Child Domains, Schema, Group policies. * Patching of Windows Infrastructure including Windows 2008, 2012, 2016 servers * Automation of Active Directory, Exchange, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Office 365 using PowerShell scripting * Management of Network appliance storage including Aggregates, Volumes, Luns, Snapshots, Snap Vault and Snap Mirror, Single Mailbox Recovery. * Disaster Recovery using Network appliance technologies * Vendor Liaison, products evaluation, product recommendations, budgeting and define roadmaps for next couple of years. * Merger with various organizations.
- Senior Exchange Administrator at Integrated Device Technology, Inc
- Staff Systems Administrator at Cadence Design System
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- Americas Region
• Skype for Business 2013 Administrator - Deployed Skype for Business 2013 servers for Americas region. Assign and maintain user telephone numbers DDI (Direct Inward Dial- ing).
• Perform Phone Systems failover for Patching and DR scenario.
• Deployed Skype for Business 2013 servers in Bermuda, Mexico, & Philadelphia office sites.
• Exchange 2010 Administrator - creating user mailbox, performing data base failover, tracing emails, white or black listing domains, and releasing quarantine emails.
• BT Turret Administrator- Owner of the BT Turret technology. Maintaining and assigning trader numbers and DID.
• Performing daily checks for our recorded users through Verba (Lync) and ITS Search and Replay (BT Turret) are functioning.
• Active Directory administrator.
• MobileIron Administrator - managing the Mobile Device Management system for corpo- rate assigned iphones and ipads.
• vCenter (vmware) Administrator - deploying MS Server 08/12 and creating template MS Server 08/12.
- Systems Analyst/Skype for Business & Exchange Administrator at Schroders Investment
- Lead Desktop Infrastructure Engineer - Americas Region at Schroders Investment
- Service Desk Support Specialist - IT Consultant at Heineken USA
- Systems Administrator - IT Consultant at Princeridge Holdings, LLC
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- AAS - Computer Information Systems
Project: Administrated the office 365/Exchange users, protocols and policies. Provided backup, recovery and security for Microsoft Exchange. Responsibilities:
• Provided support and maintenance of Microsoft Office Outlook Web Access and Microsoft Office Outlook E-mail, Calendaring & Scheduling.
• Configured email client with office 365 mailbox, configured mobile phones with email clients, shared calendars and troubleshoot issues related to sharing, experience with Office 365 Pro Plus troubleshooting issues.
• Resolved connectivity issues for remote users while managing upgrades, backups, server configuration, remote mail, security, virus protection.
• Ran server health and replication reports to assure that systems were running at the expected optimal performance.
• Creating new groups and group policies, Added, deleted, modified user and group permissions and access in Active Directory.
• Migrated Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2013 for 6500 users.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Exchange Management Console.
• Managed Exchange client configuration using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 & 2010
• Setting up Skype for business for clients, Scheduling client meetings using calendaring services.
• Raising tickets with Microsoft during issues and Resolving the issues inside the organization by troubleshooting.
• Enabled test users to Skype for busyness online, and tested their functionality.
• Enabled all users for licenses for Skype for Business and enabled policies and conferencing.
• Maintained system documentation logs and assisting in troubleshooting and diagnosis of system problems.
• Managed Symantec Security for SMTP and configured multiple policies as a requirement of business Environment: Azure AD Connect, DirSync, ADFS, Remote Connectivity Analyzer, PowerShell scripts.
- Office 365/Exchange Administrator at Occidental Petroleum
- Exchange Administrator at Trinity Industries
- Office 365 Administrator at Pfizer
- Windows System Administrator at CGI
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters - Computer Information Science
• Replaced aging corporate infrastructure with new Cisco 4510 and Cisco 2960 switches
• Replaced remote infrastructure with Meraki MX100 at corporate and MX64 at each of our stores
• Migrated entire enterprise to Office 365
• Migrated all US stores to Nextiva Cloud-based VOIP platform
• Set up guest Wi-Fi for all US and Canada locations using Meraki MR32
• Deployed customer facing IP based pin pads to all US stores
• Provide AD and Exchange support for corporate users as well as 100+ stores * Design, optimize, and implement disaster recovery solution. * Provide second level support for MS Office applications as well as R-Pro (POS system) * Provide support for Cisco network switches, routers, and firewalls * Installed and support Spiceworks helpdesk system * Install and maintain HP Proliant and Dell Poweredge servers * Set up and maintain multiple Stonefly IP San * Set up virtual servers using VMWare VSphere
- IT Manager/Network/Exchange Administrator at Tandy Leather Factory
- Consultant at People Logic
- Technical Network Consultant at LIFE Outreach International
- Senior Network Administrator at LIFE Outreach International
11 years, 4 months at this Job