Executive Admin reports to the CFO with a high level of integrity and discretion in handling
confidential information, while still working well with people at all levels inside and outside the company.
• Supports SMT (Board Members, CEO, CTO, VP HR/ Sales and Finance)
• Facilitates and coordinates schedules; Creates and maintains reports; Coordinates and facilitates global contracts for the SMT
• Maintains policies and procedures
• Files expense reports
• Manages conference room scheduling
• Creates and handles projects; manages accounts
• Creates PowerPoint presentations, pre-meeting packets for the executives and board members
• Maintains several confidential SharePoint Websites
• Acts as Finance Administrator (files annual reports and business licenses for numerous states; liaison with PWC
• Arranges travel for the SMT / plans company's Events
• Maintains mailing supplies
• Supports IT Department (office equipment, contracts, invoices)
• Welcomes and provides general support to visitors, candidates and clients
• Plan in house or off-site activities, parties, catering, conferences, etc. 1|Page PROFESSIONAL EXECUTIVE ADMIN
- Executive Admin/Finance Administrator at FP INTERNATIONAL
- Executive Admin/Office Manager at AGNITY INC
- Program Manager/ Office Manager at EXECUTRAIN
- Fremont, Ca - HR Administrator at Office Team USA, Staffing Employment Agency
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Certificate - lab safety
- Certificate - Project Management for Executive Admin
- Master's - literature and Art
Project Coordinator/Executive Admin to Medical Chairs, Right Source contractor (Sept 2017 - present)
Division of Neuro-Oncology, Colket Translational Research Center
● Direct Report to the Neuro-Oncology Medical Director providing complex and diversified support
● Generated clinical and laboratory reports using EPIC Medical Systems for critically ill patient/families
● Complete calendar management for 3 medical leaders including research, clinical, CME presentations, as well as completing Concur World Travel arrangements/Expense reporting
● Plan timelines and manage business projects tracking budget
● Generate a detailed plan and schedule for each stage of each project
● Negotiate with contractors and suppliers for materials and/or services
● Ensure that each project stage is progressing on time, on budget and meets standards
● Ongoing tracking and report of project progress to team
● Assist with document management, managing lab project schedules and assignments, document management including reports, documentation, and special presentations
● Assist with coordination of both workflow and meetings/AV and amenities
- Executive Admin/Project Coordinator at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Project Coordinator/Executive Secretary at Prospect Medical Holdings
- Admin/Project Coordinator at AstraZeneca Bio-Pharmaceuticals
- Full-time on-line student at SNHU M.Ed., Instructional Technology Program
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BA - Graduate Life Science
Seeking a challenging position where I can put my paraprofessional experience and customer service skills to use. DETAILED EXPERIENCE 2016 - Present NEXT Financial Group Houston, TX Acquisition Consultant/Executive Admin Assistant * Connecting potential Buyer's and Seller's of Financial Practices Completing Business Valuations for Financial Advisors * Create and review legal documents for Financial Advisors Help in negotiations between Buyer's and Seller's of Financial Practices * Complete data entry timely and efficiently Cold calling and cold emailing potential leads * Create reports, presentations, and spreadsheets as requested by the V.P. of Acquisition and Transitions
- Acquisition Consultant/Executive Admin Assistant at NEXT Financial Group
- Customer Service Representative at Sterling Library
- Assistant Branch Manager at Star City Library
- VOLUNTEER at Red Cross
3 years at this Job
- Associates Degree in General Studies - General Studies
Thayer Power & Communication
• Developed & implemented "cost plus" database for tracking additional cost to be billed (My SQL Server)
• Implemented admin processes for Power Division
• Implemented processes for Black & Veach Power project using oracle
• Other: bid bond prep, timesheets, daily reporting to AEP, utility locates
- Executive Admin at Power Division
- Executive Manager at Exquisite Threading Salon & Spa
1 year at this Job
- M.A. - Software Development Management
- B.A. - Psychology
• Coordinate and manage the Managing Director’s calendar, meetings, phone calls and emails
• Respond and follow-up with clients, vendors and business partners as needed on behalf of the Managing Director
• Assist the Managing Director in the implementation and execution of the business development plan.
• Communicate effectively with clients and business partners via phone, email and mailings
• Assist in the coordination, organization and tracking of multiple project team activities and efforts
• Provide administrative support and office and project teams such as general office cleaning and prep
• Awareness of client billing issues and A/R collections to support financial initiatives for the office
• Coordinate and schedule networking and business development events for the Managing Director
• Prepare or request business development and training as needed
• Assist with answering phones as needed
• Client information collection and contact data input
• Coordinate and attend staff meetings ran by the Managing Director and take notes
• Schedule internal meetings as required
• Travel coordinator Grants Management Assistant: Working directly with the Managing Director to write, process, and manage all state and federal educational grants for the Charter Schools of Arizona and other Non-profit agencies. Knowledge of State and Federal grant accounting principles and procedures, ability to analyze financial information, and ability to manage grants within other reporting systems.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
• Critical thinking, analytical skills, and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong administrative and organizational skills, with high attention to detail including the ability to manage and shift multiple priorities with minimal supervision.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point ,Outlook, and Quick Books.
- Executive Admin & Grants Managment Assistant at ADI Business Solutions
- Owner/Licensed Massage Therapist at Dream State Massage Therapy
- Executive Assistant/Website & Social Media Manager at Koerner Distributor, Inc. - Orange and Blue
- Office Manager at Banfield Pet Hospital
6 months at this Job
Tasks/duties- Maintain church database, input weekend inquiries, run reports, scheduling church calendar events, making spreadsheets and formatting letters and mailings via Excel, Publisher and Word. Keeping track of inventory for office, church supplies and miscellaneous things. Coordinate in house events, reviewing contracts, and scheduling office volunteers. Keep a steady flow of information amongst staff, church members and vendors etc. General admin support, responsible for maintenance of office equipment. Providing HR and Finance departments support when needed.
- Executive Admin Assistant at Timberlake Christian Church
- School Secretary at Portland Public Schools
- Banquet Captain at Marriott International, Inc.
- Office Manager/Admin at Arthur Murray Dance Studios
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- General ED
Handling recuritment and admin
- HR Executive & Admin at Aman skills and development
- Tele Sales representative at BDM. They
- QC at
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Mba - Hr
- B.Sc. - biotech
- C.B.S.E - Board
• Manage database entry, maintenance, analyze, query data reports and compile data for weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports for distribution internally or externally.
• Assists with the preparation of proposals and letters.
• Answering phones
• Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries & agendas and compiling documents for meetings
• Assist with event planning for business, personal, social, and philanthropic gatherings
• Responsible for researching & gathering information for corporate level initiatives and efforts
• Provides support to executive staff, support staff and visitors; prints, scans, faxes and photocopies documents; distributes faxes accordingly
• Reconcile monthly credit cards, enter and process accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Executive Admin Assistant/Coordinator at SNI Staffing
- Office Manager at MESMO Inc
- Office Manager/Program Associate at EcoAgriculture International
- Business Development Specialist at Angarai Intl
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business
⦁ Supporting and assisting the President, VP, CEO and CFO of EZZ Cuts in any assignments delegated to me ⦁ Writing memos, reports and meeting minutes as well as ghost writing letters and emails on behalf of the company ⦁ Manage all executive level administrative tasks; including but not limited to, hiring staff after properly screening them, scheduling meetings for senior management, preparing material for said meetings, arranging for senior level travel and being ready to go with at a moments notice ⦁ I attend majority of the business trips to ensure organization is being kept and so the itinerary is followed to keep all meetings on track. ⦁ While creating the monthly profit and loss report, I noticed a quarter of a million dollar error. Not only was I able to fix it and use a cheaper material to create our tool, but found one made right in the USA. ⦁ I held a great rapport with the executives from Black and Decker and Home Depot, both on the phone and during the several visits we made to demonstrate our product. ⦁ Organize and maintain the business office including, but not limited to, payroll, personnel records, new employee orientations, benefits coordination and compliance. ⦁ Develop forms and procedures, as well as organize quarterly staff meetings/luncheons within budget and regulation. ⦁ Assists and helps create special events, such as fundraising activities, milestones and other company anniversaries.
- Executive Admin Assistant at EZZ Cuts
- Claims Specialist at International Union of Operating Engineers
- Staffing Coordinator at Express
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school - Veterinary Assistant
• Establishes efficient workflow processes, monitors daily productivity and implements modifications to improve overall effectiveness of tasks and activities.
• Coordinate Partner meetings and correspondence.
• Handles executive administrative duties, including travel, expenses, meetings, calendars, vendor database, events, and more as needed.
• Manage A/R deposits, direct incoming HR inquiries, handle all incoming and outgoing mail and shipments.
• Greet visitors, answer phones, keep the office running effectively, manage office supply inventories.
• Main Point of Contact for internal and external inquiries.
• Maintain multiple database/spreadsheets.
• Assist in new hire onboarding/training.
• Support for entire company organization across multiple office locations and department heads.
- Office Manger/Executive Admin at PCM-G
- Inside Sales Account Executive at PCM-G
- Inside Account Executive at FBSGov
- Inside Sales Account Executive at Insight Public Sector
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration