• Receptionist and admin duties for Boston and Braintree offices
• Handled all executive travel requests, scheduling and itineraries
• Responsible for project file management requests (Newforma), created transmittals, cover letters, and managed delivery
• Created CAD release form documentation and distribution for authority signatures
• Responsible for EOM expense reporting, PTO approvals and documentation
• Accountable for office conference room scheduling, office meetings and events
- Executive Admin at Front Desk Reception
- Receptionist / Admin at Rinaldo Hair Design
- Server/Hostess at Nordstrom Bazille
- Server/Hostess at Joey's Lansdowne
5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Ontario Provincial Government
As an Executive Admin & Tax Analyst, the scope of work involves gathering and transmitting to the IRS investment contribution and distribution details on behalf of both individuals and financial firm clients; escheatment for unclaimed funds property obligations includes following due diligence procedures and timely filing state reports; and 945 federal tax filing Achievements:
✓ Acquired and implemented a new robust management system for Escheatment record keeping and reporting
✓ Wrote the Communication Procedures for ETC's Sale, Quantity Assurance, and Customer Service Department so they may have a comprehensive understanding of how to navigate the above tax platform namely Broadridge
✓ Wrote the Escheatment Procedures for ETC's staff in order to explicitly outline the process for uncashed checks and unclaimed assets. 1099/5498 Tax Reporting:
• Upon issuance of 1099/5498 tax forms to clients, responsible for working with the Quality Assurance Department in researching and correcting the transitional error(s), updating tax forms in Broadridge (tax reporting vendor) by amending recipient and transaction information, reissuing tax forms to clients, and then transmitting correction files to the IRS
• Lead cleanup projects that mitigates future erroneous tax forms sending to the clients and the IRS. These variances result from transactional tax code mappings that are out of compliance with IRS.
• Manage other cleanup projects TIN, address, and recipient mismatches
• Reconciliation, which consists of complying reports and files from the transaction system and tax form platform to analyze the tax form totals per tax form type:1099R, B, DIV, INT and 5498, B, DIV, INT; the purpose is to reduce or forgo the penalty cost for late filings
• Other reconciliations for current and prior tax year corrected tax forms before transmitting to the IRS for the purpose of accurate recordkeeping and to create an internal auditable trail
• Collaborated with Broadridge's staff for initial onboarding, and then authored the Communication Procedures for ETC's Sale, Quality Assurance, and Customer Service Department to outline for ETC the steps needed to effectively navigate the new system and acquire client's tax information
• Working closely with the ETC's Legal Department by providing tax law prospective for client complaints and hearings. This involves gathering data, prior tax forms, and researching tax laws
• Before transmitting tax data to the IRS, partnered with another team member to run a series of verification tests to ensure data accuracy
• Address and Resolve CP2000 letters from the IRS on behalf of clients. These letters inform the client of tax reporting discrepancies between ETC and their 1040. Unclaimed Property Reporting (Escheatment):
• Designated as the company's escheatment representative for heading all proceedings
• Worked with Executive Members to selecting, replacing and implementing a new system for unclaimed property reporting which resulted in a more structured and compliant database for tax reporting
• Collaborate with our Legal Department for fulfill external auditor's requests
• Wrote the Escheatment Procedures for ETC's staff whereby Escheatment Laws and the new unclaimed property system are united, and compliance may be followed
• For each state, responsible for maintaining, organizing, and reconciling all unclaimed properties for the purpose of auditability and accurate recordkeeping for Due Diligence mailings which notifies the rightful owner of funds due
• On an annual base, accountable for each state's unclaimed property reporting, which consists of sending records and remitting funds to State Treasury Departments
• According to states remittance requirements, charged with encrypting the unclaimed property records and sending the files in a variety of formats: Excel, HDE, TXT
• Responsible for frequently performing Bank Reconciliations to confirm the customer and escheatment bank accounts remain balanced
• Every year, works with internal auditors to ensure the escheatment proceeding persist in compliance. This includes addressing their concerns and writing correspondence.
- Executive Admin & Tax Analyst at Equity Trust Company
- Tax Consultant at Eldridge and Associate's Tax Firm
- Assistant Financial Center Manager at Fifth Third Bank
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
- Bachelor's - General Studies
Administrative support to the CEO, President and Legal Counsel; maintaining calendars for Executive Team; preparing minutes from executive meetings; coordinating travel for executive team; reconciling expense reports; support for national sales team including legal document preparation, customer survey compilation; support for Safety Mgr.; issuing Certificates of Insurance company wide and participating in audits; maintaining bankruptcy files; transcription as needed.
- Executive Admin Assistant at MAZAK CORPORATION
- Warsaw, Kentucky Administrative Assistant at GALLATIN COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION
- Warsaw, Kentucky Senior Legal Assistant at MEREDITH L. LAWRENCE, PSC
- Administrative Assistant/ Closing Coordinator at CENTURY 21 REAL ESTATE
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - KOSAA
Tasks/duties- Maintain church database, input weekend inquiries, run reports, scheduling church calendar events, making spreadsheets and formatting letters and mailings via Excel, Publisher and Word. Keeping track of inventory for office, church supplies and miscellaneous things. Coordinate in house events, reviewing contracts, and scheduling office volunteers. Keep a steady flow of information amongst staff, church members and vendors etc. General admin support, responsible for maintenance of office equipment. Providing HR and Finance departments support when needed.
- Executive Admin Assistant at Timberlake Christian Church
- School Secretary at Portland Public Schools
- Banquet Captain at Marriott International, Inc.
- Office Manager/Admin at Arthur Murray Dance Studios
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- General ED
Duties Included But Not Limited To: Phones, Swapping Damaged Phones, Ensuring the Return of the Phones When an Employee Quits or is Terminated, Updating Phone List, ETC. My Duties Are Anything Needed on a Daily / As Needed Basis.
● Input and Pay All Company Bills via Quick books.
● Work With the Various Vendors to Ensure Timely Payments and Accuracy of Items Billed to the Company.
● Handle Staffing Agency(s) Hire-In Requests/Manning Chit(s)
● Time Card Management via TSheets Program
● Vendor and Employee Management
● Record Keeper and Facilitator For All Supervisors, Employees & Customers
● Go-To Person For All Office and Building Information
● Maintain Invoice Records
● Configure Expenditure Reports
● Assess Vendor Contracts
● Sub-Contractors or Staffing Agency(s) - Any Requests/Needs
● Maintain All the Company Phones Including but Not Limited to Ordering
● Secretarial Work Including but Not Limited to Answering the Phones, Access Lists for the Shipyard, Employee Badges, Office Supply Ordering, ETC.
● Disburse Office Supplies to Allocated Areas
● Subcontractor Folders / Records
● Employee Yearly Hearing Test / Respirator Fit and Test Designee
● Ensuring the Delivery of Staffing Agency(s) Payroll Checks on Friday
● Upkeep and Accuracy of the Company Key Lock Box.
● New Employee or Rehire Verification Online
● Ensuring Employee I-9 Forms Are Current and Valid
● New and Obsolete Company Form Book.
● Tax Exempt Forms
● Staffing Agency(s) Raise or Pay-Rate Change Authorizations.
● All the Vendor Files For the Company.
● Daily OT Reports and Overall, Over Time Management.
● All of the Above but Not Limited to the Above Duties. As the Executive Admin Assistant to the VP of Ops,
Duties Included But Not Limited To:
Phones, Swapping Damaged Phones, Ensuring the Return of the Phones When an Employee Quits or is Terminated, Updating Phone List, ETC.
My Duties Are Anything Needed on a Daily / As Needed Basis.
- Executive Admin Assistant / Assistant to the VP of Ops at Marine Specialty Painting
- Store Manager at Things Remembered
11 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Business Management - Business Management
• Manage and maintain Chief Medical Affairs Officer's calendar; plan and coordinate large meetings and conference calls with multiple parties both internal and external.
• Make travel arrangements; internal budget tracking; prepare expense reports and reimbursements.
• Edit and proof presentations, biographies and other executive documents.
- Executive Admin at Blue Cross of Idaho Foundation for Health c/o DPI Staffing
- Office Administrator at Orange County Courthouse Reporting Connection
- Administrative Assistant at Azusa Pacific University School of Nursing
- Sr. Development Assistant II at Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- A.S. in Paralegal Studies and an A.S. in Marketing - Paralegal Studies and an A.S
Cherry Point, NC United States 08/2009 - Present Hours per week: 40 Series: 0086 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 07 Executive Admin/Personnel Security/ Classified Material Control Custodian (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: I have received and maintained a government Top Secret Clearance for the duties required of this position. This position requires oral and written communication skills to explain processes and procedural matters on a daily basis. I must maintain analytical ability to understand and apply policy changes to develop relevant procedures for process effectiveness and the drafting of respective Security Managers' notes. I am required to have the technical skills for the appropriate guidance and direction of subordinates involved in the application of security information within the Command security culture/environment. I perform technical support work requiring a practical knowledge of Personnel and Information Security functions. My duties include processing clearance, access, and investigative actions and involves the development, maintenance, and troubleshooting of various security data bases and office automation work, requiring a knowledge of security policies and procedures. I process Interim Clearance actions for the determination of final clearance authorization and Special Access Program (SAP) indoctrination. I provide technical supervision of the Interim Clearance process and the supporting report control requirements for the determination of final clearance and access actions through the Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoDCAF). I am responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Electronic Questionnaire for Investigations Processing (EQIP) data base for the timely competition and submission of Personnel Security Investigations to the Office of Personnel Management (OPM). I serve as the Primary EQIP trainer and technical expert within the Security Manager's office. I am responsible for inner office access to Joint Personnel Adjudications System (JPAS). I maintain records and files to properly account for security actions and determinations in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act. I serve as Command liaison with OPM and DODCAF as needed for access and investigative inquiries specific to open investigations within the Command. I perform briefings/debriefings as required and maintain files of all security training conducted within the Command, which also involves registering this information in the personnel security data base. I maintain office files in Standard Subject identification Code and chronological sequence. Update manuals as needed on policies, directives, Executive Orders, etc. I draft, transmit, receives, and acknowledge electronic mail and messages. Processes and supervises the Visitor Request Program for the Command which entails the verification and transmission of security clearance and background information for Command personnel access throughout the Department of Defense and other Government agencies within the Continental United States and foreign visits through the Foreign Liaison Office, HQMC. My assignments are made in terms of projects/goals and deadlines. I carry out routine/repetitive projects/goals/milestones in accordance with instructions, criteria, policies, and procedures. Researching unfamiliar assignments and recommending corrective actions or formulation of procedural guidelines are sometimes a daily occurrence. Analytical skills are essential and used on a daily basis. My daily contacts are with supervisors and employees of the Command and various Department of the Navy, Department of Defense organizations, and contractors. These contacts are extensive both internally and externally on a variety of technical and nontechnical matters. Supervisor: Joe Onizuk (252-466-3913), [email protected] Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes Talent Manager for actress 04/2013 - 01/2017 As the talent manager I helped to shape my clients career. I sought out new audition and interaction opportunities with casting directors, producers and directors. I advised my client on legal issues such as contracts and expectations during her time on set. I made sure conditions of contracts and time on set were all items previously discussed during which verbal agreements were taking place. I utilized IMDb, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram to maintain and promote her professional image. These platforms were also used for performance announcements and vital changes happening in her career. I managed all email traffic, sending out 75 - 100 introductory emails sometimes weekly. Before each email was sent I researched each individual to see if the receiving end of the email would be beneficial for my client to pursue. All meetings, interviews, Skype sessions and auditions were maintained and schedule by me. I coached my client for each individual appointment and audition. I received all phones calls directed to my client. I recorded and edited all audition videos that were not completed at a studio. Department of Defense Cherry Point, NC United States
- Executive Admin/Personnel Security at Department of Defense
- Executive Admin/Secretary at YB Grade
- Executive Admin Clerk at Department of Defense
- Floater/Contractor at Quantell
10 years at this Job
- Executive Admin at Power Mech
- Credit Officer at Shriram City Union Finance Ltd
6 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Applications - Computer Applications
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education, Planning & Assessment
• Supported the NYIT MSCHE Self-Study team in the periodic higher education accreditation process.
• Provided technical, organizational, and project management assistance to manage tight deadlines.
• Created and edited documents with proficient use of Adobe Acrobat Pro, VisioPro and Advanced MS Excel.
- Executive Admin at New York Institute of Technology
- Property Manager, Consultant at sub. of Genesis Properties, LLC
- Compliance Analyst, HR/COMPLIANCE at Henry Schein
- Human Resources Coordinator, Talent Acquisition at aka North Shore-LIJ Health System
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts
• Reporting to the General Manager and HR Director with responsibility for recruitment, new hire orientation and onboarding for all new employees and all positions.
• Manage hotel's compliance process for all state and federal labor laws
• Assist with payroll processing with ADP and served as point of contact for employee inquiries on benefits and compensation issues.
• Lead morning "stand up" meeting with all Dept. heads.
• Assist with financial data for daily reports.
• Accept and decline any donation requests per company policy.
• Work at front desk when overflow. Assist guests with any and all requests.
- Executive Admin at Grand Bohemian Hotel
- Financial Planner Series at Northwestern Mutual
- Senior Account Representative at Four Seasons Hospice/Health, Dreamfire LLC
- Community Sales Director at Atria Meridian Senior Living
6 months at this Job