Contractual assignments for Robert Half where I was an Executive Assistant at T.Rowe Price, working for the Sr. Attorneys in the Legal Department, an Executive Assistant at Sinia/LifeBridgeHospital for the COO and an Executive Administrative Assistant at Alvi Associates, Inc. supporting the owner and CEO.
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Robert Half Management Resources
- Executive Assistant/Project Administrator at LIGHTHOUSE HEALTHCARE ADVISORS, LLC
- Executive Assistant/Front Office Administrator at COMETA WELLNESS CENTER
- Front Office Administrative Assistant at TROUT, DANIEL & ASSOCIATES, LLC
10 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science, with minor in Business Administration & Management
- Business Administration and Management degree
I am the Executive Administrative Assistant to the Site Director at Missiles and Fire Control, Lockheed Martin. I manage a busy calendar, make travel arrangements, and prepare expense reports. I help the site Proctor with events and catering.
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Lockheed Martin
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Sikorsky Aircraft, a Lockheed Martin Company
- Office Manager at The Farese Group, LLC
- Executive Administrative Assistant at PSC Corporation / Parkway Development, Inc
6 months at this Job
Executive Administrative Assistant to the Owners and the Executive Office Manager. Assisted with the development and management of Construction Projects, Property Management, Rental Management, Equipment and Materials Inventory, Sales and up keep of the Model Home. Providing customer service with the goal of complete satisfaction Coordinated meetings, maintained accurate records and job files, tracked projects, updated Website and Social Media.
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Studio Estates, LLC
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Heldenfels Enterprises, Inc
- Office Administrator at C & O Commercial Contractors, Inc
- Owner, Operator at Lookout Mountain - Wimberley
11 months at this Job
• Worked remotely in sales by contacting potential clients and offering professional IT computer solutions to businesses in West Palm Beach, Florida.
• Worked as a receptionist answering phone calls and directing customers to the department requested within the company
• Executive Administrative Assistant to the the President of the company
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Palm Tech Computer Solutions
- Volunteer at Gulf Coast Medical Center
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Integrated Studies with a concentration in Community Health
• Began at company making $2.76/hour in manufacturing warehouse.
• Worked up to Executive Administrative Assistant to business owner at $85k/year.
• Kept track of owner's business schedule day to day, booked flights and hotels, scheduled trade shows and kept track of inventory for trade shows, made sure owner and product arrived on time.
- EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at LEATHERITE NYLORITE
27 years, 4 months at this Job
- - CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES
(a pharmaceutical company associated with life sciences)
Executive Administrative Assistant
• Assist the VP and Executive Director and two other managers in the TSU Infectious Diseases Project Direction Group.
• Provide assistance with global project team meetings.
• Arrange numerous travel and prepare extensive expense reports.
• Create and modify PowerPoint presentations.
• Maintain travel expense forecast and follow-up tables.
• Obtain scientific papers.
• Perform Web Searches.
• Type correspondence and maintain department files.
- Executive Administrative Assistant at SANOFI PHARMACEUTICALS, INC
- Administrative Secretary at ORGANON INC
- Administrative Secretary at ADVANCED COMMUNITY HEALTH SYSTEMS, INC
- Clerk Transcriber at
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Louisville, KY Executive Administrative Assistant 2014 - Present Serves as Executive Administrative Assistant by directly supporting 2 executives. Delivers administrative support to Corporate Compliance team while reporting directly to the Senior Vice President and Associate Vice President. Pulled medical records for insurance, billing audits, and legal requests. Managed executives calendar and coordinated weekly and monthly departmental team meetings. Maintained inventory of office supplies and oversaw daily office operations staff of 12 employees. Coordinated event planning for department as well as assisted with planning and organizing travel for executives. ❖ Assists employees across the organization with training questions, resource needs, and administrative support ❖ Drafts meeting minutes and recorded them on an easy to read template and sent out to meeting attendees ❖ Identifies areas of opportunity and implements best practices to drive overall process improvement ❖ Delivers challenging quotas for productivity and accuracy of work ❖ Directs quality assessment and improvement plans for healthcare compliance and staff development ❖ Presents compliance education to new hires at orientation
- Executive Administrative Assistant at UNIVERSITY OF LOUISVILLE PHYSICIANS, UNIVERSITY OF LOUISVILLE HOSPITAL, AND JAMES
- Office Manager, Production Assistant at WBNA TELEVISION
- Front-End Supervisor at
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication
Manage assigned projects, including developing timelines, resource needs and cost/benefit
analyses. Research, evaluate and initiate and support new technology and/or industry trends to eliminate
942 Patricia San Antonio, Texas 78213 [email protected]
H-E-B * May 2000 - February 2015 Executive Administrative Assistant - 15 years Advanced Technical Skills
• Outlook: Managed officers and executives calendars, email, team distribution lists, etc.
• Power Point: Detailed animated presentations, postings, mailings, etc.
• Word: Agendas, Memos, announcements, etc.
• Excel: Spreadsheets, tracked project deadlines, etc.
• Visio: Organizational charts, diagrams.
• PeopleSoft: New hires, promotion transfers, terminations, direct deposits, W-2's, W-4's, etc.
• FinNet: Budget reports, partner reports, department reports.
- Executive Administrative Assistant at [email protected]
14 years, 9 months at this Job
Anoka, MN Executive Administrative Assistant to Owner Ken Zahorski -Commercial Cleaning, Painting and Real-Estate Management * Analyze credit, Background checks, * Contracts administration, Real-estate management, Leasing, Bids * Project Management * Repairs * Recruiting, HR, Subcontractors Contracts * Procurement, Event Planning, Scheduling, Calendars * Networking, Sales, Marketing * Customer Service, Account Maintenance, Database Management * Computer support, Office 2013, Word, Excel, Outlook * Communications , Networking, Mailings, Outlook, E-mail * Demonstrated and proven ability to exercise extreme high level confidentiality, commitment, problem solving skills and excellent independent judgment in a constant and ever changing environment.
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Zahorski Commercial Companies
- International Business Specialist - International Supply Chain & Compliance Logistics at Syngenta/ Adecco
- Executive Administrative Assistant Supply Chain Management at Allina /Kelly Services
- Warrant Analyst / Exec.Admin. / Customer Assurance Management at Ingersoll Rand-Thermo King/Adecco
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Administration & Finance
- Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management - Fashion Design
- - Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Dates Ampla Health 935 Market Street Yuba City, CA 530-674-4261 January 1993- Present Current Position: Executive Administrative Assistant
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Ampla Health
26 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates- in process - General