Assisting the executive administrator by facilitating staff meetings, strategic planning, administering payroll, problem solving, conflict resolution, data entry, typing, and team building.
- Executive Administrator at GAM INC
- Driver at Majestic Transportation
14 years, 5 months at this Job
- BA - Radio/Television
Began as front desk associate and special events coordinator at local branch (Clover School District Community YMCA) and was promoted to Executive Administrator at association’s regional office. Assist CEO and other C-Level Staff; summarize leases and operational agreements; corporate compliance; special events and trips; financial assistance; customer service.
- Executive Administrator at Upper Palmetto YMCA
- Active Volunteer/Substitute Teacher with School District at
- Anna Carere, Agent at State Farm Insurance Agency
- Manager, Lease Administration and Investor Relations at Tri-Land Properties, Inc
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - International Economics
As Executive Administrator/Patient Care Coordinator, my responsibilities include:
• Managing daily operations.
• Overseeing Billing and Collections of Department.
• Developing and implementing policies and procedures
• Ensuring that project/department milestones/goals are met
• Hiring and training Employees; Human Resources.
• Maintaining weekly, monthly and yearly activities reports.
- Executive Administrator at Hudson Regional Hospital
- Adminstrative Assistant at Englewood Hospital
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
Promoted to Executive Administrator and supervisor for team of four admins within the Utilities Department
- Executive Administrator at CITY OF GROTON, DEPARTMENT OF UTILITIES
- Executive Assistant to Director of Utilities at CITY OF GROTON, DEPARTMENT OF UTILITIES
- Administrative Secretary at CITY OF GROTON, DEPARTMENT OF UTILITIES
- Administrative Assistant at CONNECTICUT HOUSE OF PRAYER, INC
3 years, 11 months at this Job
Executive Administrator to 2 Vice Presidents and 6 Directors with over 6 years of team building/development experience. Innovative team leader with highly effective written and oral communication skills. Ability to handle interpersonal, confidential and sensitive matters efficiently and effectively. Organized and coordinated events with Relay for Life, Akron Children's Hospital, United Way, American Cancer Society, Summit County Children Services and Akron-Canton Food Bank
- Executive Administrator at Signet Jewelers
- Administrative Assistant at Signet Jewelers
- Team Lead - Credit Department at Signet Jewelers
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Arts - Organizational Leadership and Human Resources
A $12 billion provider of business processing and cloud based human capital management solutions, serving more than 700,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
Executive Administrator Roseland, NJ 7/18 - Present
• Reporting to two DVP's of Human Resources providing administrative support including support to both leadership teams consisting of 2 VP's, 6 Senior Directors and 1 Director.
• Support DVP's with clients including ExCom members.
• Set up meetings and handle daily calendar, including confidential and non-confidential for both DVP's.
• Organize logistics for onsite and offsite leadership meetings ranging from meeting space, supplies, entertainment, travel and accommodations.
• Coordinate frequent travel arrangements Domestic and International
• Handle all expense reporting through Concur including reconciliation of American Express
• Support recruiting efforts by acting as the primary contact for candidates throughout the hiring process, scheduling interviews, coordinating Travel if necessary.
- Executive Administrator at Automatic Data Processing
- Senior Executive Assistant at
- Administrative Assistant II at Small Business Services
- Resource Coordinator at Legal Signatures
6 months at this Job
- High school
- High school
• Executive Assistant for Chief Information Officer of Commercial & Customer Enablement/ Chief Information Officer of Enterprise Solutions & Applications
• Provide executive level administrative support to CIO of Commercial & Customer Enablement & CIO of Enterprise Solutions & Applications
• Manage heavy calendars for both executives with domestic and international travel
• Work closely with the leaders and have heavy interaction with internal employees and external customers
• Assist in meeting planning and preparation work needed, i.e., drafting agendas and broader communications
• Plan and coordinate corporate lunches / dinners, and develop presentations for related on-site and off-site meetings. Organize the details of special events, travel arrangements, corporate agendas and itineraries
• Plan & manage employee events ranging from team events to full IT Department events
• Provide backup support to the CTO
• Create manifests & itineraries for private jet and helicopter travel to local, domestic and international locations
• Member of Employee Activities Committee aiming to provide social/networking events for employees Executive Administrator for Corporate Vice President /General Manager of Connected Enterprise
• Managing a heavy calendar with many last minute changes and updates, anticipating conflicts and resolving issues while maximizing productivity for each day
• Coordinating domestic and international travel arrangements with a great deal of complexity and last minute adjustments, including Visa and passport processing
• Interacting on a daily basis with the CEO & CTO’s office for meetings and other tasks
• Prioritizing, coordinating, following up and arranging the daily schedule to ensure all objectives and deadlines are met in a fast paced environment
• Working independently and collaborating with other executive assistants on relevant company projects and large scale events
• Organizing meetings with internal and external attendees, both onsite and offsite, providing logistic support such as catering, AV Support, transportation and hotel accommodations
• Arranging global Town Hall meetings, understanding & taking into account time zones to ensure full participation while ensuring full audio/visual connectivity
• Coordinating interviews, working with external candidates, search firms and on boarding for new hires
- Executive Administrator at Honeywell
- Executive Assistant at Fleet Labs
- Sr. Administrative Assistant at Fiserv
- Administrator/Executive Assistant at Pliva Inc. /Barr Labs
2 years at this Job
Twenty years prior experience in banking and finance resulting in the sound incorporation of operational and fiscally responsible processes. Sales and marketing track record resulting in increased profitability for employers. Capable of making quick and wise business decisions, committed to quality customer service, detail-oriented, empathetic, and capable of enhancing employee morale. Beliefs in basic business fundamentals with an intelligent approach, executed with diligence, conscientiousness, and a high degree of integrity.
Hometown Home Health 05/16 to 12/18
• Responsible for overall operation of 5 homecare locations (Providers & branches) ◦ Administrator for Central / Oklahoma City location including 1 branch ◦ Supervisory Executive Administrator responsible for the oversight and supervision of Administrators at 2 other parent and 1 branch location within the organization ◦ Operations, financial, and HR management ◦ Development and training of programs in compliance and business practices ◦ Support to sales team / business development and creating a growth culture ◦ Active member of the corporate leadership team
- Executive Administrator at Hometown Home Health
- Home Health Care Administrator at Heartland Home Health Care & Hospice
- at Heartland Home Health Care & Hospice
- Account Liaison at Heartland Home Health Care & Hospice
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Administrative Leadership
- Associate of Arts degree
- - Impact Sales Training
Results oriented, highly motivated, organized individual with a responsible approach to any task that is undertaken, or situation that I am presented with. I excel at taking ownership, achieving set objectives on time and with excellence. Fluent in Spanish (speak, read, write) James F. Stevens - Financial Advisor | Northwestern Mutual | Dallas, TX Executive Administrator Feb 2010 -present * Cornerstone support to financial advisor ranked in top 1% nationally * Prioritize, organize and ensure follow thru of all administration duties with no supervision * Manage all electronic scheduling, reviews and conferences to coordinate with personal calendar * Design and prepare all client presentations and illustrations * Process all insurance applications, gathering client information and requirements for application submittal, along with management of the underwriting process from signing to delivery of policies * Process and submittal of all required brokerage paperwork * Ensure the highest level of customer service to secure client satisfaction; including nurturing of personal relationships, from managing basic changes in client information to complex changes in coverage * Handle all types of confidential information with integrity and discretion. Including medical, financial, and personal information
- Executive Administrator at Northwestern Mutual
- Luxury Real Estate Sales at Paradise Properties, Fletcher Fine Properties | Los Cabos Properties | Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Director of Purchasing at Metalsolv Software, Inc
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Administration and management
- - Translation / Interpretation
Dallas Texas August 2010-January 2018 ⦁ Managed accounts and kept books for non-profit organization in Quickbooks ⦁ Made daily deposits of revenue ⦁ Completed invoices for outside vendors ⦁ Ensured timely payment of bills ⦁ Completed and maintained accurate donor records ⦁ Regularly met with leadership concerning current status of finances ⦁ Built finical department and implemented software in place to make things run seamlessly ⦁ Assisted with budget preparations and facilitated meetings ⦁ Prepared and executed all payroll ⦁ Prepared financial documents relating to latest profits and loss ⦁ Trained others on new account setups and how to manage software ⦁ Executive Administrator for church and Pastors ⦁ Director of Events
- Executive Administrator and CFO at Upper Room Church
- Customer Service Representative at TIB - The Independent Bankers Bank
- Teacher at La Petite Academy
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates of Art - Art