AXI Education Solutions is seeking a highly organized, multitasking, punctual professional with a positive and personable attitude. This key position ranges from general office work to special projects for the high energy President and CEO of this established technology company. Mentally challenging and highly demanding, this job involves staying actively engaged in every aspect of a fast moving business.
Duties include telephone and written communications with customers and vendors, reporting, special projects, and maintaining on- task priorities in accordance with the company's priorities. PC and/or Mac literate with proficiency in Word, Excel, internet and creative tools. MUST be able to use and learn software such as Office 365 easily.
Opportunities to grow into other roles as the company expands.
Detailed Listing of Requirements/Core Competencies:
- Mental agility and the ability to quickly “learn on the fly” and absorb new information.
- Ability to use language as a vehicle for reasoning, problem solving, and communicating with staff.
- Commitment to understand the company direction and decisions accordingly to reach company goals.
- The ability to motivate and encourage others as an extension of the company.
- Impeccable organizational skills.
- Collect, organize, and assimilate information directly or indirectly from various departments.
- Coordinate agendas and schedules for key individuals and projects.
- Preparation of specific content for regular meetings to cover business functions and communications to all units.
- Have a strong sense of urgency without becoming flustered or frustrated.
Experience versus Drive:
- Experience is always excellent however we take pride in training and grooming talented young people with a balance of drive, positive attitude, intelligence, friendly and the self confidence to willingly step into any role or responsibility.
- Company schedules change quickly bringing both challenges and opportunity for new responsibilities.
Compensation and Benefits
• Base salary plus bonuses and profit sharing.
• Medical plans and 401K with AXI match.
• PC and other equipment provided.
• Authorized expenses paid.
• Professional Growth.
• Room for advancement. We want our people to grow to their greatest potential.
AXI Education Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you answered YES to the above, then we invite you to apply for this position!
This is a technology company and you must complete an online assessment as part of AXI's hiring process. There are no exceptions.
Once your submit your resume, just follow the instructions below. Please note that your application will not be considered until you respond to this assessment and submit your resume. Photographs are enabled on this site but not required.
Follow the directions carefully.
You will need approximately one hour of uninterrupted time in a distraction-free environment. VERY IMPORTANT — You will need to complete the assessment on a computer that has internet access (PC or MAC is fine). Please do not respond via a mobile device such as tablet or smart phone, as you will encounter errors.
This assessment checks your personal compatibility with this position's requirements and there are no wrong answers. Your first thought is usually the best choice. Try to choose A and C answers where possible because too many B answers may invalidate your assessment.
Please go to http://www.assessmentstation.com to take the assessment.
If you cannot access the link above by clicking on it, please copy and paste it into the address bar of your browser.
IMPORTANT: Before logging into the assessment with your username and password, please ensure that you have disabled all pop-up blockers, including any pop-up blockers that may have been installed with toolbars in your web browser or with anti-virus/anti-adware software.
For example, Yahoo! and Google toolbars are automatically installed with pop-up blockers. To disable a pop-up blocker, please review the appropriate instructions for the toolbar/software that provides the blocker.
DISREGARD THE TITLE OF THE POSITION LISTED ON THE ASSESSMENT. If you encounter any technical issues while responding, please send an email to [email protected] chrysaliscorporation.com describing your situation and someone will assist you. Thank you.
AXI currently supports over 33,000 interactive classrooms in Louisiana and Mississippi with leading education technology solutions. The technology has to work like the lights to keep the focus on learning.