Legal and administrative professional currently looking to return to the workforce full-time in a legal /executive assistant role. I relocated to Georgia in 2017 for personal family matters, and during that time I obtained my notary public certification and organized individuals and small businesses in order to keep my legal and organizational skills sharp. I recently relocated back to the Greater Seattle area and am taking some online training courses and refreshing my paralegal studies coursework. Currently, I am working as a Contract Legal Assistant in Estate Planning and Real Estate through Emerald Search Partners.
- Legal/Executive Assistant at Legal/Executive Assistant; Emerald Search Partners
- Legal Administrative Support; Legal Assistant (Pro Bono); Freelance Assistant at Emerald Search Partners, LLC; King County Bar Association - Housing Justice Project; Freelance Assistant
- Legal Assistant to the Chief Legal Officer, Associate General Counsel and Human Resources Department at Advance Education, Inc
- Legal Administrative Assistant (Real Estate) at Starbucks Corporation
2 years at this Job
- Paralegal Certificate - Law
- A.S. - Business
Developed and maintained an alert system for upcoming deadlines on incoming requests and events.
● Frequently used word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software.
● Created expense reports, budgets and filing systems.
● Greeted visitors entering the office, determined the nature and purpose of visit and directed them to the appropriate destination.
● Carefully wrote down all phone messages and relayed them to the appropriate personnel.
● Ordered all office supplies including ink cartridges, toner, and paper.
- Playgrounds ETC, TX - Executive Assistant at Executive Assistant
- Sales Supervisor at Spencer's Gifts, TX
- TX - Service Drive Attendant at Toyota of Midland
- Receptionist at JCPenney Salon, TX
9 months at this Job
- - Arts and Psychology
- High School Diploma
Executive Assistant to the President in a philanthropy nonprofit foundation.
● Daily responsibilities include answering phones, extensive calendar management, liaising with Board members daily, creating documents and spreadsheets, working with grantees and fund recipients, management of expenses and reimbursements.
- Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation at Executive Assistant
- Legal Assistant/Secretary at McKool Smith, P.C
- Executive Assistant at Cote Capital
- Administrative Assistant/Legal Secretary at Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
3 months at this Job
- - Chemistry
Executive Assistant to President
- Executive Assistant at Danbee Investigations
- Part-Time Office Manager at MVMT Dance Center
- Supply Customer Service Associate at CompuDance Software
- Assistant in the sales/recruiting of new students to the school at Broadway Bound Dance Center
2 years, 8 months at this Job
Senior Executive Assistant
- Executive Assistant at Baxter Healthcare
16 years, 6 months at this Job
Executive assistant to the magistrate
- Executive Assistant at Porter County Government
- Executive Assistant at
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Executive assistant to the CEO.
- Executive Assistant at Integra Connect
- Executive Assistant / HR Assistant at Sancilio & Company, Inc.
- Executive Assistant / Training Specialist at Nestle Nutrition
- Executive Assistant / HR Coordinator at Dun & Bradstreet (D&B)
1 year at this Job
- Secretarial Science
I assist with all executive assistant duties.
- Executive Assistant at Jes Taxes
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) at ACES (Autism Comprehensive Educational Services)
- Server at Olive Garden
- Assistant Manager at Lids
at this Job
- B.A. - Medical Anthropology, Psychology
Executive assistant,Manager, human resource and payroll specialist .
- Executive Assistant at Saint Paul stamps inc
- Massage Therapist - Independent Contractor at Owner operater
12 years, 10 months at this Job
- License Massage - Massage
Assist businesses and contractors with day to day tasks as well as special projects. I have held titles such as Executive Assistant, Office Manager, Bookkeeper, Proposal researcher/writer, Paralegal, Database Administrator, Marketing Executive, Graphic Designer, and Receptionist
- Virtual Executive Assistant at Virtual Assistant Services LLC
- Process Improvement/Senior Legal Coordinator at SIKORSKY AIRCRAFT
- Executive Assistant to VP of Engineering, VP of Quality, VP of IT, Director of WIS at RADIO FREQUENCY SYSTEMS/SPHERION
- Medical Receptionist/Medical Assistant at Community Health Center, Inc.
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Accounting
- BA - Legal Studies/Pre-Law
- High School Diploma - General, Math, Science, Music