Primary role was to provide high level support as the Executive Assistant to CEO of Alta Associates, and founder of the Executive Women's Forum on Information Security, Privacy & Risk Management. In addition, worked closely with Chief of Staff in managing key operational functions for both Alta Associates and the Executive Women's Forum. . Coordinated CEO’s calendar, meetings and manages internal and external communications for requests · Worked closely and effectively with the CEO by keeping well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and following up appropriately · Acted as a liaison between CEO and executive team to follow up and ensure projects are completed as planned while also identifying deadlines for reports, proposals and contracts · Assisted in planning and facilitating both Alta events and EWF conferences and meetings · Updates CRM and followed up on business development correspondence as well as maintained lead spread sheets for potential sponsorships · Booked all business travels, prepared itineraries
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Alta Associates & Executive Women's Forum
- Executive Administrative Assistant to CFP/Principal at SUMMIT FINANCIAL RESOURCES, INC
- Temporary assignment through Prestige Administrative Employee Agency at KEEFE, BRUYETTE & WOODS, INC
- Second Executive Assistant to Global President of Avon Strategic Alliances at AVON PRODUCTS, INC and mark.
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Technical Diploma - Medical Diagnostic Sonography
- - Computer Science
Waste-to-Combustion OEM Energy Systems & Engineering
• Executive Assistant to CEO & President February 21, 2017 - May 20, 2018 ORCHESTRO, Inc. (currently: E2open) Bethesda, MD Market leader in software demand analytics & supply chain management Major partners: Wal-Mart Corporation & Target
• Operations Manager & Executive Assistant to CEO, CFO & CMO September 18, 2015 - September 31, 2016 1) Maintaining confidentiality & discretion a) Handling sensitive information with utmost poise, organization, safekeeping, tact & diplomacy 2) Managing meticulously & diligently CEO's calendar a) Heavy calendaring, scheduling meetings, coordinating international travel & logistics, updates & meetings b) Ensuring there are no scheduling conflicts or derailment 3) Managing the flow of information to members of the executive leadership team a) Screening phone calls, opening & sorting mail, summarizing reports & memos b) Coordinate & organize board materials & board meetings 4) Involved in preparing and formatting information for internal & external distribution a) Writing letters/memos, and reports b) Compiling data for reports c) Creating computerized presentations d) Transcribing dictation, editing & proofreading; Meeting Minutes 5) Maintaining company records 6) Setting up and managing both electronic & paper filing systems 7) Involved in data analysis a) Use a combination of computer and critical thinking skills b) Consolidating invoices for payment distribution; worked closely with AP & AR 8) Overseeing office management a) Making sure that everything is in place for the office to function smoothly; Troubleshoot office equipment, communicate with IT bringing issues to a resolve b) Keeping up with office supply inventory & software updates c) Maintaining, drafting & reviewing purchase agreements, receipts, credits, Purchase Orders d) Assist with on boarding, training, moving, & day-to-day office administration/logistics 9) Interact and coordinate with different parties to ensure a smooth flow for executives & company 1 a) Acting as liaison in the absence of the executives b) Communicate on behalf of executives internally & externally, as needed
- Executive Assistant to CEO & President at IWI - INTERNATIONAL WASTE INDUSTRIES
- Executive Assistant to Chairman, CEO, & President at CUISINE SOLUTIONS, INC
- Executive Assistant to Chairman, CEO, President, & VP at JKE MEDIA GROUP LLC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Business Administration - Business Administration
Director of Commercial Division at Fortune International Realty
• Executive Assistant to CEO
• Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for CEO
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected.
• Commercial Division General Manager
• Marketing Department Supervisor
• Sales Support Provided leadership to build crucial relationships to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects for the President, some of which may have organizational impact. Successfully completed critical aspects of deliverables with tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company. Developed custom workflow for the commercial division. Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and followed-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures. Communications, Partnerships, and Outreach Experienced executive assistant well versed in the maintenance of databases, property research, filing systems and client relations. Ensured that the President's bio is kept updated and responds to requests for marketing materials regarding the services, products offered and the organization in general. Strategic Initiatives Research and selection of most efficient and cost-effective platforms on market to promote and research real estate markets nationally and internationally. Follow up on contacts (leads) generated by strategic marketing platforms and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships identifying specific interest.
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Fabio Faerman P.A
- President & CEO at Miami Soccer Union
- Administrator Assistant at Roca Gonzalez, P.A. Attorney at Law
- President & CEO at ITAL WORLD DESIGN, INC
3 years, 8 months at this Job
OFFICE MANAGEMENT SKILLS
● Served as Executive Assistant to the CEO/Owner of four engineering businesses based out of Marietta, Georgia, along with assisting Executive team.
● Managed complex calendars, facilitated communication, logistics. and extensive travel/hospitality coordination.
● Drafting/Disseminating of executive letters, memos, and emails, including creation of presentation materials.
● Reliable point person for maintenance organization, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, office SOP's, and assisting co-workers with IT questions/concerns. RECORD-KEEPING SKILLS
● Managed records, ensuring case files containing proper documentation, leading to 125%+ increase in productivity.
● Purged outdated files, reducing limitations on organizational virtual shared drive and providing opportunity for continuous storage of new case files.
● Maintained administrative library, including employee recording keeping, vendor management, and company insurance documents.
● Researched and led acquisition of OSHA compliance software that significantly streamlined administrative processes and restarted labor operations, while keeping training records organized.
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Biltcore, Inc.
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Pre-Law
Executive Assistant / Operations to CEO * Executive Assistant Duties - Research and conclude investigation of credit card disputes; Help CEO manage employee time off requests; Help staff with impromptu projects; Maintain and manage various spreadsheets relative to Client data; Enter new Client data into Accelo. * Operations - Process credit card payments via NMI and ACH payments via QuickBooks as needed for new Clients; Call Clients office(s) to discuss declined payments and recover payments; Send payment change forms via DocuSign as needed; Send consulting fee invoices as needed; Train Doctors and their office staff with regard to full software utilization; Help Doctors and staff with the identity proofing process; Field tech support calls from Client and staff; Run internal audit reports for compliance team; Update software training guide as needed.
- Executive Assistant to CEO at iHealthOne dba MED I.T, Inc
- Paralegal & Executive Legal Assistant to SVP, General Counsel at Interior Specialists, Inc
- Legal Assistant at Opus Bank
- Paralegal at Abel Law Offices
6 months at this Job
- Associate Degree of Applied Science - Paralegal Studies
Lawrence, MA 2016 - present Executive Assistant to CEO and Company Event Coordinator
- Executive Assistant to CEO and Company Event Coordinator at Mary Immaculate Health/Care Services
- Alzheimer Coach at Sweet Grapes, Inc
- Senior Manager, Corporate Communications, Community Relations Department at Fidelity Investments, Corporate Affairs
- Information Specialist / Office Assistant at American Embassy Association
3 years at this Job
- - Merrimack Valley Chamber of Commerce
- BS - Political Science
Hemanext (formerly New Health Sciences Inc.) October 2017 - February 2018
Executive Assistant and Office Operations
● Support to President/CEO, CCO, CSO & CFO - International/domestic travel and meeting logistics, notary services, correspondence, expense oversight, calendar management
● Purchase order creation, check requests, vendor payment, supply procurement
● Oversaw the upkeep of company-owned apartments and interfaced with vendors and property managers
● Coordinated company events, office relocation assistance
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Hemanext
- Office Manager, Executive Assistant, Senior Leadership Team at Fidelity Information Systems
- Executive Assistant (Contract Position) at Converse, Inc. World Headquarters, No. America Division
- Senior Administrative Assistant at Aetna Life Insurance, Student Health Division
4 months at this Job
- - Psychology
- - Social Psychology
marketing mediums A resourceful executive assistant providing a full range of support services for CEO and branch directors.
including digital and social media
• In charge of document preparation, confidential file management, supply ordering and mail handeling. Collaborate with retail
• Coordinate and carry out special events, requests, partners to analyze and communication plans and coordinating nutritional assess unique needs program. Develop productivity
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Cradles & crayons
- Food Service Worker at The Stateline Restaurant
- Sales Intern at Beacon Products Inc
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Liberal Art - Marketing
• Executive Assistant to CEO for start up e-insurance company
• Managed meetings and calendar of CEO
• Managed email for CEO with emphasis on folder and category management
• Managed inventory for branded items for give-aways for employees, trade shows and clients
• Ordered and maintained inventory for office supplies and breakroom
- Executive Assistant to CEO - 3 month contract at Embroker
- Office Coordinator at Zogenix, Inc
- Executive Assistant at Wine Institute
- Executive Assistant at CONSTELLATION BRANDS
3 months at this Job
- BA - Political Science
Executive Assistant to the CEO. Manage marketing campaigns, website and social media accounts. Special projects as assigned.
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Jack Gray Transport
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Family Express Corporation
- Sr. Administrative Assistant at Navient
- Executive Assistant & Implementation Manager at Keter Environmental Services, Inc
at this Job
- B.A. - Business Administration