Executive Assistant to CEO and Chief Administrative Officer - Part time- Directly supported CEO and Maintained multidimensional complex calendar events and created highly effective organized filing system, Prioritized emails, received incoming calls, scheduled board and foundation meetings, Booked conference rooms, arranged out of town conferences, travel and hotel accommodations, processed bills, Drafted correspondence, conducted online research, provided pickup and delivery courier service Strong flexibility in regard to the duties assigned, and the hours necessary to complete them
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Integrators Australia
- Executive - Personal Assistant to Owner at There is Hope
- Brand Ambassador Promo Model at BodyArmor
- Personal Assistant at Crystal waters
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Software engineering
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO CEO
Served as a vital business partner and advisor to the CEO, acting as one of the primary resources to and extension of the CEO for both internal and external interface and engagement.
• Managed the day-to-day operations of the executive office after the CEO relocated out of state, ensuring continuity, as well as playing a key role in maintaining seamless communication and the highest quality deliverables.
• Took on additional duties and responsibilities as needed including Marketing Assistant, Development Assistant, and Event Coordinator, in addition to a normal heavy workload of Executive Assistant responsibilities.
• Acted as a creative liaison between Human Resources, outside vendors, employees, and Information Technology to assist with creative assets and effective delivery solutions, resulting in higher engagement and greater overall employee satisfaction. 5K COORDINATOR (concurrent role at Radiation Business Solutions) Organized and coordinated annual 5K fundraiser including registration and communication with nationwide sponsors, outside vendors, and runners. Average number of runners was 337; total amount raised in four years was $140,532.96.
• Implemented a new online registration system to accept electronic payments, increase participation, streamline the registration process, and leverage social media platforms.
• Handled contract negotiations with outside vendors to maximize value and improve the financial success and viability of the event.
• Managed sponsorship and registration processes to achieve maximum attendance, participation, financial support, and overall event success. ENCORE COMMITTEE LEADER (concurrent role at Radiation Business Solutions) Served as leader of the employee engagement committee including the development of a mission statement: “To exemplify ENCORE values and to facilitate a team-building environment that encourages employee engagement through fun activities and events for employees.”
• Established an organized engagement strategy, including a service recognition program, with financial support from the Marketing Department and through the utilization of volunteer employee committees.
• Implemented new ideas and events by soliciting feedback via electronic surveys and through face-to-face engagement, resulting in greater employee satisfaction and more successful events.
• Actively promoted a positive company culture resulting in higher morale, better interoffice relationships, greater event participation, and increased organizational cohesiveness.
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Radiation Business Solutions
- President and Founder at Beau's Wish Dog Rescue
- Project Administrative Manager at SOUTHWIND, A DIVISION OF THE ADVISORY BOARD COMPANY
- Executive Assistant at CATHOLIC HEALTH INITIATIVES
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design & Media Arts
Executive Assistant to CEO/COO
• Preparing documents for presentation
• Monitor payroll and overtime
• Coordinate meetings and conferences
• Scheduling and ordering of supplies
• Ensure the building was in compliance of all state and federal regulations.
- Executive Assistant to CEO/COO at Neuropsych
- Unit clerk at
- Nurses assistant at
- at Ronald McDonald house
5 months at this Job
• Executive Assistant and Office Manager to President and CEO, CFO and CTO.
• International and local travel
• Extensive Calendaring
• Expenses and Expense Tracking
• Event Planning and Catering
• Liaison between vendors and potential clients
• Conference Planning
• Interview scheduling for HR
• Office Supply and Business Card Ordering
• Management of all office procedures
- Executive Assistant To CEO at CardioDx
- Executive Assistant at Infosys
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Preventive Health and Department
- Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant at CSR Technology Group
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- AA - Criminal Justice
Executive Administrative Assistant (2013-20142018)
Assistant to Registered Investment Advisor. Assisted client investment portfolios consisting of servicing, transferring assets, opening new accounts, handling private documents, ACH and wire transfers, file management, follow-up and coordinating client requests
with clearing house, TD Ameritrade. Managed confidential materials and reconciled compliant issues. Posted, arranged, and managed Managed calendars and travel. Answered client, contractor, and vendor calls, emails, and written correspondence. Commercial and residential property management.
Developed spreadsheets and submission documents for investment summariesreports. Deciphered quarterly fees for CEO.
Administered properties including maintenance, tax, insurance and city compliance. Managed portfolioinvestment advisor.
Managed real estate properties for various trustee accounts.
• Reduced bookkeeping costs by 75% by hiring another bookkeeper for less time and money.
• Provided providing required documents for routine State of California Department of Business audit.
- Executive Assistant to CEO at FARAH PRIVATE WEALTH
- Administrative/Production Assistant at AMERICAN POLO ASSOCIATION
- Project Manager/Event Coordinator at CELEBRITY FOUNDATION FOR CHILDREN/CELEBRITY RANCH
- Activities Assistant at CROWN COVE ASSISTED LIVING
5 years at this Job
- Associate - Business
- Associate of Arts
- License - Small Business Management
As Executive Assistant, I provide management coordination to CEO and am liaison between direct reports, board of directors and staff members. Coordinate meetings, multiple calendar management, answer multiple line telephone, meeting scheduling and preparation. Handle travel logistics and expense reports using Concur. Conduct criminal background checks for staff and volunteers using InfoMart. Processing of donor funds using Results Plus software.
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Western Carolina Chapter of Alzheimer's Association
- Executive Assistant to EVP of Council at Hornets' Nest Girl Scouts Council
- Temporary assignments at MANPOWER
- Recruiter Coordinator, Human Resources Operation Christmas Child at SAMARITAN'S PURSE
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- 2 yr course - Executive Secretarial Program
- Banking Classes - Banking - Financial
- - Financial Banking courses
- Certification as Notary Public - Paralegal certification classes, Notary Public classes
• Serves as primary assistant to the CEO
• Performs secretarial duties including typing routine and confidential correspondence, preparing drafts and reports.
• Maintains files of the organization and calendars for the EEO and Board of Directors and subcommittee meetings.
• Provides administrative and confidential support for the Board of Directors.
• Maintains governance documents and files including those related to committees, strategic planning, quality, bylaws, personnel compensation, finance, etc.
• Liaison to Building maintenance and real estate.
• Provides oversight and direction to research coordinators.
• Creates, manages and distributes monthly, weekend and holiday schedules for the physicians
• Lead supervisor to Executive Assistants for the physicians. Creates monthly coverage schedules for EA's, onboarding and orientation. Helps to train to EA's when hired.
• Assistant in new physicians candidates ie. Travel, itinerary, etc. Executive Assistant / Orthopedic Surgeon
• Direct patient contact regarding scheduling surgeries and medical procedures.
• Monitor surgeon's daily schedule in the office as well as all surgical needs.
• Schedule meetings for Continued Medical Education and keep track of all credits.
• Supervision of executive assistants schedules, PTO, time clock and OT.
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Orthopedic Institute
- at Orthopedic Institute
- Ward Clerk at Avera McKennan Hospital
3 years, 8 months at this Job
Greensboro, NC American Heart Association [email protected] sesylana dna sweiver, seitivitca dennalp, sevitcejbo gnidrager aniloraC htroN, orobsdloG reganaM selaS eht ot tropeR ;slaog esoht teem ot ygetarts a esived dna, ytivitcudorp fo sdradnats pihsrelaed htiw tnetsisnoc era taht slaog emocni lanosrep hsilbatsE CONTACT egreicnoc evitomotua remirp a sa gnivres fo ueil ni secitcarp tseb lacinahcem dna lacinhcet, noitidart tcudorp WMB no stneilc dna ffats etacudE dairT eht rebmeM rof sesuineG WMB sa mrofrep ot stsilaiceps tcudorp WMB fo puorg a dael dna niart, eriH eettimmoC ytilatiV cimonocE, noitaroproC 8102 lirpA -6102 lirpA LEAD BMW Product Specialist tnempoleveD orobsdloG nwotnwoD gREENSBORO, NC rodassabmA ecnadnubA dna ekoY Crown BMW, rebmem eettimmoc gnitekraM, OSG dnuF erutuF gnitekram liamE, OES, aidem laicos gnidulcni ;snoitacilbup tnirp dna latigid suoirav aiv stnemesitrevda dna snoitomorp gnitekram eganam dna etaruC rebmem, noitaicossA stnahcreM drofliuG slaog ylraey dna ylretrauq enimreted ot INVOLVEMENT reganam snoitarepo dna renwo htiw etaroballoC ;selas dna yrotnevni liater eganaM stseuqer dna stnialpmoc remotsuc eldnaH ;ffats ksed tnorf troppus dna esivrepus, niarT eciffO tfosorciM 8102 TCO - 8102 YAM xiW Front Desk Manager Greensboro, NC etiustooH Orrell Design pmihCliaM ecroFdnameD .deriuqer sa sgniteem detangised ni tnediserP eht gnitneserpeR .stcejorp maet avnaC dna tnednepedni evitaerc suoirav gnitroppus fo yaw a yb, maeT tiripS dna, tnemtrapeD hcaertuO ytinummoC, maet snoitacinummoC latigiD eht fo rebmem tcnujda na sa evreS hsinapS: laugniliB .dewollof era SKILLS serudecorp dna seicilop AAPIH dna ASRH serusne TAHT sessecorp tnemelppus ro/dna noisnetxe tuo-seirrac dna setaitinI ;stnenoporp tcejorp dna sreciffo elbisnopser yb .cihte desimorpmocnu htiw, srehto fo ecivres eht dedivorp stnemele tcejorp fo weiver laitini eht smrofrep dna stnemucod lavorppa rof ta yletanni yranoisiv tneiciffe tey lanoitnevnocnu ecnailpmoC ASRH, tnarg B033, stnemwodnE ekuD rof slairetam tnarg suoirav seraperP na sa enihs ot em dehsilop sah dnuorgkcab .slairetam gniteem draoB gnitubirtsid dna citcelce nA .krow cinagro dna lanoitnetni etomorp, gnilbmessa, gnilipmoc ;sesnepxe dna snoitadommocca levart, srennid dna sgniteem dna poleved, etacude ot si evitcejbo lanosrep yM draoB ylhtnom gnitanidrooc edulcni hcihw, seitivitca draoB seganam dna srotceriD fo draoB eht ot nosiail evitartsinimda s'OEC eht sa evreS .nosiail dna troppus draob reffO BRITTANY WILSON .sgniteem rof stnemucod gnilipmoc dna sadnega dna seirareniti, snalp levart deliated dna xelpmoc gnignarra ;OEC eht fo flaheb no ffats lareneg eht htiw gnitacinummoc fo ueil ni ecnednopserroc gniraperp dna gnisopmoc ;stroper esnepxe gnitelpmoc ;stnemtnioppa fo radnelac evitca na gniganam edulcni taht seitud evitartsinimda yliad htiw OEC eht stsissA TNESERP - 8102 VON Executive Assistant to the CEO kINSTON, NC Kinston Community Health Center INC., WORK EXPERIENCE
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Kinston Community Health Center INC.
at this Job
Executive Assistant to the CEO of the American Marketing Association. Our Support Center in Chicago serves the 30,000 AMA members around the globe. -High-level calendar management -Complex & detailed travel planning, both domestic & international -Direct communication & support to Board -Intake and handling of confidential & sensitive information -Bridge of communication between C-Suite, internal departments, & individual staff -Correspondence with Board & external partnerships -Event/conference support both on- and off-site -Management & design of presentations/decks -Special projects, as assigned - including visual design -Proficiency in Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Outlook, Twitter, Instagram
- Executive Assistant to CEO at American Marketing Association
- Administrative Assistant at Beacon Hill Staffing
- Admissions Counselor/Administrative Assistant at The Kentucky College of Art & Design/Spalding University
- Administrative Assistant at Art of the Rural
1 month at this Job
- BFA - Fine Arts
Kennett Square, PA | Long Island City, NY
Executive Assistant to CEO and Operations Manager
2006 - 2008; 2012 - Present
• Provide direct executive administrative support from initial start up to current 23-member company to CEO who is the owner of two (2) real estate offices, co-owner of an international office, national speaker for Keller Williams University, and the town Mayor
• Manage staff and office operations of team with $54M gross sales in 2014
• Screen CEO incoming calls and schedule appointments
• Schedule travel itineraries and accommodations for conferences, retreats, and events
• Prepare correspondence and reports for CEO/Team
• Handle HR responsibilities for administrative staff and international virtual assistants
• Improve efficiency by resolving technical and operating issues
• Design action plans to simplify administrative tasks and processes
• Provide management for marketing campaigns for luxury clients and team (TV, online media, and print)
• Create office procedure and standards manuals and train team members on systems
- Executive Assistant to CEO and Operations Manager at Matt Fetick Real Estate Team | Keller Williams Realty
- Office Manager at LFCC, Inc
- Owner at iClean Cleaning Services
- Full-time Homemaker at
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates - Business
- Certificate - Paralegal