Executive Assistant to CEO
Executive Assistant to CEO
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Fiesta Insurance Franchise Corporation
- Licensing Assistant at Fiesta Insurance Franchise Corporation
- Corporate Receptionist at FIESTA INS FRANCHISE CORPORATION
- Bilingual Tax Specialist at FIesta Franchise Corporation
1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Executive Assistant to CEO, CFO and SVP of Field Operations. Provided executive level administrative support to CEO and senior team for growing fast casual restaurant chain. Highly visible primary point of contact for internal and external contacts, trusted confidante, time organizer, and team player. - Central part of the design and implementation of new expense system and designated as primary administrator. Also designed the training materials and led training classes for all affected. - Managed all aspects of company fleet including assignments, license plates, IPass, and mileage reporting. - Prepared and edited quarterly board meeting materials. - Organized annual offsite meetings for field management.
- Executive Assistant to CEO at PORTILLO'S HOT DOGS
- Senior Administrative Assistant to Senior Vice President, West Region at FANNIE MAE
- Executive Assistant to Senior Vice President/Senior Business Executive, Enterprise Architecture at BANK OF AMERICA
- Executive Administrative Assistant to Vice President of Brand Management at SEARS, ROEBUCK, & CO
4 years at this Job
- - accelerated adult programs
Hauppauge, NY 11788 2015 - Current
The vision of Long Island Development Corporation (LIDC), formed in 1980 as a nonprofit 501c3, is a Long Island in which small business owners in Nassau and Suffolk Counties have access to low cost business capital and credible
financial resources needed to grow today, and increase their business capacity to succeed tomorrow. Profile:
Support LIDC's lending and business development programming by ensuring coordinated widespread communications and marketing efforts. Focus on planning poignant programming to relay and demonstrate comprehensive economic
development news and opportunities. Simultaneously held multiple high-level positions: Executive Assistant to CEO
• Provide experienced, direct and confidential administrative support for CEO
• Manage calendar, travel itineraries, and coordinate special events/projects, charity commitments
• Manage and maintain annual reports, certifications, registrations, and additional compliance documentation
• Draft, proofread and edit memoranda, correspondence and reports
• Function as General Office Manager Marketing Manager and Seminar Coordinator
• Develop, implement, and execute direct marketing campaigns and programs
• Create PowerPoint presentations for sales team
• Implement outgoing correspondence and marketing/promotional ad copy resulting in increased customer response working closely with CEO, edit all ad/press releases to major/community newspapers, magazines, internet links including LI Business News, Networking Magazine, and Community Publications
• Interact with web designer and printer regarding concise brand marketing Business Development Officer
• Oversee multiple submissions to economic development agencies and business development organizations on behalf of LID's mission and economic development objectives
• Familiar with Grant writing, annual nonprofit reporting on CDFI/AMIS; Grants.gov; SAM.; Grants Portal
• Direct interaction with prominent clients, suppliers & contractors
• Process initial intake of information and respond to client inquiries, providing follow up literature and correspondence. On-going management of 18,000+ prestigious client database
• Directly interfaces with potential borrowers and assists in their initial loan requests
• Review/negotiate contracts & proposals working within marketing budget
• Attend trade shows and networking events, interact with potential borrowers and entrepreneurs by introducing them to loan programs and technical assistance opportunities, photographing participants/dignitaries for press release submission
• Participate in monthly marketing meetings, develop/maintain pipeline logs, organization and membership lists, and contribute to overall policy strategies
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Long Island Development Corporation
4 years, 8 months at this Job
• Executive Assistant to CEO
• Handle correspondence between artist and management team
• Set up interviews for radio and television
• Frequent trips to Banks for Deposits
• Assist with event organization
• Assist with video and photo shoots
• Ability to multitask and quickly interpret complex information
• Dropping off and Picking up CEO's children at school and afterschool activities
• Schedule and maintains the CEO and artist calendar of appointments and travel itineraries
• Book travel arrangements including air, and ground travel
• Handling of money and confidential bank information for CEO and company
• Handling of extremely personal and confidential documents for CEO and company
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Benjamin Entertainment Group
- Artist Personal Assistant at Benjamin Entertainment Group
- Freelance Personal / Executive Assistant at Moment, LLC
- Freelance Stage Manager at Moment, LLC
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Criminal Justice
As executive assistant, I provide high-level administrative support to the executive staff by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives. I manage the CEO's schedule and travel. I promote the corporate image by representing the executive staff internally and externally; providing liaison between the executive staff and employees and outside contacts. With my journalism experience, I have helped to do voiceovers for company promotional videos and do audio and video editing. I manage the companies bi-weekly newsletter Everyday results in a different set of tasks for the Executive assistant requiring me to be flexible in my responsibilities and be well versed in time management.
As executive assistant, I provide high-level administrative support to the executive staff by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives. I manage the CEO's schedule and travel. I promote the corporate image by representing the executive staff internally and externally; providing liaison between the executive staff and employees and outside contacts.
With my journalism experience, I have helped to do voiceovers for company promotional videos and do audio and video editing.
I manage the companies bi-weekly newsletter
Everyday results in a different set of tasks for the Executive assistant requiring me to be flexible in my responsibilities and be well versed in time management.
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Hi-Lite Airfield Services
- Resident Counselor at Summer Discovery
- Union Manager at SUNY Brockport
- Summer Orientation Coordinator at SUNY Brockport
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Journalism
This is an international laundry equipment distributor dealing with hotels, prisons, schools, etc. In charge of payroll, advertising, assisting the CEO with all aspects of the business. Dealing with scheduling of meetings, and dealing with employees in all facets. Wrote letters, memos, and handled everything having to do with the business except sign checks. Enjoyed this job and only had to quit because I had my two children. Now I am ready to go back into the workforce. In many aspects, the role I had of executive assistant was similar to that of a secretary or administrative assistant. I performed some clerical tasks, like accepting and making phone calls, setting business meeting agendas, sending memos, accepting visitors, reviewing incoming reports, and setting the executive's daily schedule. I have excellent communication skills and attention to detail. I was in a position of highly classified information both professionally and personally for the CEO.
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Aaxon Laundry Equipment
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sociology/ Psychology
Work independently to virtually support CEO / COO in Real Estate field. Self-managed, self directed to anticipate needs, prioritize incoming emails and respond as needed, heavy calendaring, schedule virtual/VOIP meetings, develop communications processes, draft executive level documents to include Personal Guarantees, Lender/bank notes, offer letters and maintain lender ledgers. Use Microsoft Suite, G-Suite, Zoom, Voxer, and related apps. Record, share and store meetings to the Drive. Expense tracking for personal aircraft. Additional Personal Assistant duties to include Notary, banking, event planning. Manage personal and professional projects to include identifying sub-contractors, arranging catering, reserving venues, etc. as well as misc. house management duties.
Work independently to virtually support CEO / COO in Real Estate field. Self-managed, self directed to anticipate needs, prioritize incoming emails and respond as needed, heavy calendaring, schedule virtual/VOIP meetings, develop communications processes, draft executive level documents to include Personal Guarantees, Lender/bank notes, offer letters and maintain lender ledgers. Use Microsoft Suite, G-Suite, Zoom, Voxer, and related apps. Record, share and store meetings to the Drive.
Expense tracking for personal aircraft. Additional Personal Assistant duties to include Notary, banking, event planning. Manage personal and professional projects to include identifying sub-contractors, arranging catering, reserving venues, etc. as well as misc. house management duties.
- Executive Assistant to CEO at BlackJack Realty
- Executive Assistant at Nissan North America via Kelly Services
- Office Coordinator at Cider Mill Crossings, A Sun Community
- Member Services Representative at Andrews Federal Credit Union
11 months at this Job
- - Real Estate
AXA Group, Worldwide insurance company with over 116,514 employees with headquarter in France.
• Support demanding international CEO based in US of the 2 entities part of AXA Group (AXA Art & AXA US Holdings) and served as a Personal Assistant.
• Coordinating with the chief executive officer and planning office activities for the week.
• Managing international heavy calendars and decisions making on CEO's behalf.
• Provide support to the AXA Group Board of Directors.
• Heavy travel arrangements domestic and international to include airline, ground transportation, hotel reservation, including CEO's family.
• Validating employee's expenses for US and Canada branches and keeping accordingly to expense policy.
• Preparing agendas, coordinated meetings, taking minutes.
• Managing corporate credit cards account for US employees, for both entities.
• Updating and tracking US and Canada employee's time out.
• Preparing and delivering correspondence, communications and ensuring smoothly office functionality.
• Handled CEO's personal bank accounts and company's corporate credit card.
• After 6 months, I was promoted as Communications Specialist for Americas Corporation. This including: preparing corporate communications, corporate advertising materials and maintaining the relationship with the counter signers around the world to make sure we are all aligned.
- Executive Assistant to CEO at AXA Art & AXA US Holdings
- Executive Assistant to CEO, Executive Chairman, SVP at Coloredge
- Office Manager at Heejoo Pyon Office
- Chief of Staff to CEO, Founder at Coral Impex
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate Degree
• Provided Executive support to CEO of NYC boutique investment office and President of Boston based Biotech Company
• Systematized heavy calendaring
• Arranged and coordinated extensive travel itineraries; commercial and private travel, accommodations, activities
• Hosted and produced materials for weekly staff 'huddles' and monthly operations meetings
• Served as Project Lead for real estate purchasing, renovation, rental and selling
• Assisted COO in due diligence, implementation and follow-through for all projects
• Worked closely with home staff and Family Assistant to assure day-to-day logistics were met
• Implemented monthly team-building activities
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Waverly Capital, LLC
- Personal Assistant at Various Temporary Jobs
- Studio Manager at House of Jai
- Care Companion at Holly Massee - Paris and Corsica
10 months at this Job
- - Applied Sciences, Business Administration and Operations
Promoted to combine roles of two executive assistants. Assist CEO with special projects, Plan employee functions, 401K meetings, Safety and Process training, catering, meetings, parties, picnic, luncheons, and lunch & learns. Maintain Licensure requirements and renewals. Provide new employees with security and parking access, business cards, and tour of building. Create new proposals, projects, assign tasks in project database, CEU Updates, MSA Transmittals, PO Transmittals, Work orders. MSA Updates and log. Audit PTO updates, manage garage parking, train and assign projects to receptionist/administrative assistant, work with business development manager to purchase marking materials. Plan GPA conference. Order furniture for new employees, set up offices, Organizational chart updates and seating plans, arrange for archival of files.
- Executive Assistant to CEO at ISTI/Select Engineering
- Executive Assistant to President at Select Engineering, Inc
- Project Management Generalist at Spirit Aerosystems
- Executive Assistant at Dr. C. Anthony
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- 3 years toward Bachelor's degree - Nursing, marketing, managment