Brighton, FL August 2016 - Current Last position held: Executive Casino Host - Casino Marketing & Player Development
- Executive Casino Host - Casino Marketing & Player Development at Seminole Casino Brighton
- Executive Casino Host - Casino Marketing & Player Development at Wind Creek Hospitality
- Director of Player Development at Mardi Gras Casino
- District Sales Manager - Broward County & Palm Beach County at SeaEscape Casino Cruises
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate in Arts - Business Administration
• Promote loyalty to Pala Casino by developing guest relationships
• Provide leadership for Casino Hosts and Host Ambassadors
• Assist management with scheduling adjustments and floor coverage for team members
• Resolve any concerns disputes or conflicts that guests may have
• Personify good working relationships with other departments
- Executive Casino Host at Pala Casino Spa Resort
- Casino Host at Pala Casino Spa Resort
- Owner/Broker at Woodmarc Insurance Services
- Executive Vice President/Chief Operating Officer at The Insco/Dico Group
6 years at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
Host guests to there seats and Butterfields Buffet. Direct guests to places around the casino . Cashier when needed.
- Executive Casino Host at Chactaw Casino And Resort
- Dedicated Rail C.D.L. Driver at J.B. Hunt
- Dedicated Sear C.D.L. Driver at Swift Transportation
- Direct Sales Representative at Alorica, Inc
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Master Business Administrative
- Bachelor's - Nursing
- None - Pre- Nursing
Supervised a team responsible for the development and cultivation of business that increased the gaming revenue at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort Supervised a team of up to 25 Senior Executive Hosts when fully staffed. Increased top line revenue in the first six months by 8 percent over previous year. Coordinated with other property departments to ensure total guest satisfaction and efficient operation in a safe, friendly environment by well-trained, motivated employees. Made event recommendations based on competitive information and new business opportunities. Responsible for strategic sales planning, including budgeting, implementation, tracking and reporting. Developed sales related project packages and programs to generate business. Organized and implemented player events for up to 600 people on and off property. Represented Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort at multiple industry related events. Worked jointly with Revenue Management department to identify hotel inventory availability and optimal rates to achieve maximum hotel yield. Supervised staffing levels to ensure that operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Senior Executive Casino Host Supervisor at Harrahs Cherokee Casino & Resort
- Senior Executive Casino Host at Harrahs Cherokee Casino & Resort
- Outside Sales at AgPro Companies/Greensouth Equipment
- Assistant Store Manager/ Sales at Alachua Tractor & Equipment Company
5 years at this Job
- - Physical Education
Take care of the needs of casino guests assigned to me. Make reservations for hotel rooms, dining, & concerts. Collaborate with team members from all departments to execute successful events including concerts, drawings, and specific themed parties/events for patrons. Market to and inform active and inactive players of upcoming promotions/events to build and retain my personal inventory of 400+ patrons.
- Executive Casino Host at Hoosier Park Racing & Casino
- within first year to Floor Host at Hoosier Park Racing & Casino
- Manager/Exercise Coach at Curves for Women
- Retail Store Manager at Phillips Van Heusen Corporation
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of General Studies - Area of Endorsement Exercise Science & Wellness
Managing a portfolio of 550 VIP clients. Coordinated telemarketing events and casino promotions to VIP and new customers by mail/email/phone. Assisted VIP customers with hotel, dinner, limo, and event reservations in an appropriate and professional manner. Acted as guest liaison, handled guest opportunities and resolved situations to ensure smooth operations and excellent customer service.
- Executive Casino Host at L'Auberge Casino Resort
- Casino Host at Belterra Casino
- Table Games Supervisor at Belterra Casino
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Develops and builds guest relationships, promptly respond to guest's needs, and execute promotions and events to increase revenue. Responsible for ensuring total satisfaction during visit through providing the highest level of professional guest service. Establish new clients from referrals or by meeting on the casino floor.
• Managed 500 guests with quarterly Net Theo Contribution of $750K to $1M.
• Earned over $25K in bonuses for Q1, Q2 and Q3 by consistently surpassing quarterly revenue goals.
• Top revenue earning Host team in the Caesars Entertainment Brand.
- Executive Casino Host at HARRAH'S PHILADELPHIA
- VIP Hospitality Host at HARRAH'S PHILADELPHIA
- Casino Host at SUGARHOUSE CASINO
3 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Hospitality Management
• Maintained and Increased a $11million dollar book of business to $14million dollars in 3 years.
• Supervised 4 Casino Hosts and 2 Senior Casino Hosts that resulted in them exceeding their sales goals.
• Created and executed marketing events that consistently generated a 30% profit return. ( Hosts Parties, Dinners, Celebrity Meet and Greets)
• Produced and hosted of profit share trips to (St. Kitts & Vegas) that generated a combined over $260k in revenue
• Managed over 400 VIP players never had a written complaint.
• Helped implement and train VIP services staff on new CRM software.
• Always had knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding gaming and marketing practices.
- Executive Casino Host at Turning Stone Casino
- Executive Casino Host at River's Casino
- VIP Casino Host at Turning Stone Casino
- Account Executive at Steiner Sports
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters of Education - Instructional Design
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management & Marketing
General Manager at Sober Living Home Greet Customers with warm, confident smile. Maintain budget for premium slot play and VIP promotions. Keeping track of guests play to ensure comping needs. Creating a fun filled, positive environment with guests to create memorable, long lasting relationships. Worked predominately as a house manager. Responsible for organizing events, daily curfews, driving clients to AA meetings and work as well as picking up patients from rehab. Passion. Accountability. Consistency. If asked to choose three words to best describe myself these would be them. Believing everything happens for a reason, knowing that excuses do not exist and are simply a social construct, and understanding the value of building meaningful relationships through kindness and respect. The ugliest smile is a fake smile. Being a positive person is a lifestyle, not a personality trait. The biggest mistake is trying to be nice. Instead we should strive towards being a kind person. We are taught how to be nice and more than likely our environment dictates whether we should be or not. On the contrary, being kind requires consistency and should never leave us.
- Executive Casino Host at Isle Casino
- Associate of Arts in Business Management at Florida Atlantic University
- at Stick and Stay Houses
- at CONFLICT RESOLUTION
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Responsible for maintaining close ties and high levels of satisfaction with targeted guests, in order to generate incremental gaming revenues
- Executive Casino Host at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood
- Casino Host/Player development at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
- Players Club Representative at Calder Casino & Race Course
- Box office representative at Miami Heat
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Masters - Sports Administration
- Bachelor - Business Administration