As a creative and executive coach I help my clients by identifying value sets and generating sustainable goals.
- Creative and Executive Coach at Self Own Business
- Actor at The Nerdist School
- Actor, Host, Model at Brand Model and Talent
- Resident Director at California State University Los Angeles
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology and Criminal Justice
* Coach and provide training in Leadership Development for emerging leaders with in the technology industry. * Additionally, teach and train persons in hire up roles such as Directors, Executive Leadership, and Executive management to build on leadership skills, teach new approaches, and provide alternative methods. * Conduct professional assessments on teams to gain knowledge on individual strengths and weaknesses: designing individualized programs for each team member.
- EXECUTIVE COACH at BETTER-UP
- STUDENT SUCCESS COACH at URBAN LEAGUE OF GREATER ATLANTA
- PRINCIPLE EXECUTIVE COACH/PROJECT MANAGER at
- EXECUTIVE COACH, CONSULTANT at THE PLANNING COMPANY
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Leadership and Executive Coaching
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications and Rhetoric
• Provides input to leadership team on overall business strategy and special events
• Serves as Executive Coach to Vice President Sales High Profile is an award winning staffing agency based in Dallas, Texas, since 1987.
- Strategic Partner and Executive Coach at High Profile Staffing
- Executive Assistant to CEO at The Container Store Group, Inc
- Chief Operating Officer at Harville Hendrix Ventures
- Sr. Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to CEO and Facilities Manager at The Freeman Company
9 months at this Job
Executive coach and consultant for public and private sector organizations. International Coach Federation (ICF) certified, Center for Creative Leadership 360 Assessment certification, Certified Inside-Out Coaching instructor. Clients include: American Airlines, Amtrak and Treasury Executive Institute (Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Department of Education, U.S. Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service, Department of Commerce, Small Business Administration, Department of Justice and the Drug Enforcement Agency). * Thoughtful intake process and use of assessment tools as needed * Thought-provoking dialogue to identify the most important issues, challenges and critical complicating factors * Examination of issues from different perspectives helps the client to gain insight, clarity and perhaps differentiate assumptions from facts * Strengths identification * Exploration of a variety of possible strategies and solutions to arrive at the best approach, or at least the best "next step" toward achieving client's goals * Obstacle identification and action planning * Regular check-ins to ensure progress and success despite obstacles * Provides personal insights, products and deliverables tailored to organizational needs in the consultant role
- Executive Coach and Consultant at DSC CONSULTING
- Chief Learning Officer at OFFICE OF THE COMPTROLLER OF THE CURRENCY (OCC)
- Vice President, Technical Training, SES at FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION
- Director at Flight Operations Training CSBD
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certified Flight Instructor
Responsible for partnering with Rush University Medical Center (9,000 employee academic health system) executive leadership to define, plan and execute their implement their Lean management system and build towards operational excellence. Teaching executive team Lean principles, practices and mindset; and working with leadership to frontline teams to implement the most critical operating system elements.
• Led deployment of operational excellence "model lines" in Diagnostic Imaging and Emergency Department, enabling 2.8M in cost savings and capital avoidance, within 6 months of launch; as well as the implementation of the Rush Daily Management System in 50 areas (IP Nursing, EVS, Revenue Cycle, Cancer Center, Rush University and Medical Center Engineering), initial ROI = 2.6M (length of stay reduction, revenue cycle / revenue capture, FTE reduction through process redesign / waste removal).
• Leading organizational operational goal deployment processes to focus on most critical results and teaching executive team to coach for operating system health and 5-8% year-over-year results.
• Leading redesign of Emergency Department and implementation of flow cells to increase safety, quality, physician and staff engagement and reduce length of stay. Initial results yielding 45% reduction in low acuity ED patient length of stay, with 10% less FTE.
- Executive Consultant / Executive Coach at IBM Watson Health
- Vice President of Strategic Performance Improvement at Inova Health System
- Senior Director of Continuous Improvement at Cleveland Clinic
- Director of Continuous Improvement at Cleveland Clinic - Taussig Cancer Institute
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BA - Social Sciences/Economics
- Master of Science - Administration
Member of the executive coaching cadre, working with executives from a variety of firms.
- Executive Coach at Elinvar Consulting Cadre
- Executive Coach at Cambria Consulting Group, LLC
- Founder, Senior Consultant, Executive Coach at Circle Consulting Group, LLC
- Leadership Coach at Circle Consulting Group, LLC
10 years at this Job
- Ph.D. - Counseling Psychology and MS
• Provide executive coaching, leadership development, and organizational change to clients in the C, SVP, and VP levels of middle-market and national companies, including fast-growing startups.
• Develop detailed SWOT analysis for clients including a personal approach and an organization approach including reconciliation to strategic plan.
• Train clients how to increase their leadership skills, emotional intelligence, communication effectiveness, and how to build collaborative teams.
• Assess clients' emotional, behavioral, and cognitive abilities then create action plans based upon resources and capabilities.
• Utilize a proven four-step process, based on research and recent business studies, to guide clients with the right knowledge for intentional change.
• Grow clients' effectiveness and productivity regarding work-life balance, flexible work arrangements, cultural differences, and organizational stressors.
• Advise clients on personnel, strategy, business development, and finances.
- Executive Coach at Glenn Davis, LLC
- Counselor at Glenn Davis Counseling
- CFO and Accounting Consultant at
- Controller at Steel Storage Systems
3 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Organization and Leadership, focus on Strategic Change (4.0 GPA) - Strategic Change
- Bachelor's - Business
As an executive coach provided customized coaching in person and via video to professionals in the Metro DC area, NYC area, and virtually including London, Madrid, Korea, etc.. Clients included senior government officials, senior military personnel and a wide variety and age of professionals. Was highly successful in assisting clients with targeting, messaging/branding and professional networking locally, regionally and nationally.
- Executive Coach for professionals in job and career transition at Bob Jones Coaching, Inc.
- Senior Technical Recruiter at Heebner & Company
- Senior Technical Recruiter at Convene
- Senior Corporate Recruiter at CareCast / Lexi Technology
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Electrical Engineering
All is One Coaching - 1/2008 - Present
Sole Proprietor/Coach/Leadership Consultant
• Executive coach for leaders at Ernst and Young, Deloitte Consulting, LLP, Booz Allen Hamilton, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, and others
• Coach individuals to achieve personal goals and actualize their full potential
• Served as Coach Mentor for students at MUIH, analyzed and ensured that assessment and feedback coaching is of the highest quality to promote excellence in student performance. Provide coaching demonstrations, written and verbal assessments and counseling support for coaching students in the program. Also, support program development and delivery. BHS: Business Health Services - 1/2015 - 9/2016 Certified Professional and Well-being Coach
• Coached individuals to achieve personal life, health and well-being goals
• Created and presented wellness education seminars to client groups
• Primary Coach for local regional hospital
- Executive coach for leaders at Ernst and Young, Deloitte Consulting
- Change Management Consultant at Deloitte Consulting, LLP
- Senior Business Consultant, Public Services at Deloitte Consulting, LLP
11 years at this Job
- M.A - Transformative
- B.A. - Fine Arts
ABOUT ME Leadership and business coaching for executives of family-owned businesses as a contract coach with Lumen Legacy Leadership. Providing leaders and business owners with coaching and strategy to develop teams and maximize financial growth. I believe differentiated leadership can be as contagious 360-degree assessment/DISC assessment and coaching. as laughter. I coach leaders to enhance and leverage Instructional design for leadership training. their competencies in ways that amplify their presence. And, I encourage them to find balance by not taking themselves too seriously.
- Consultant, Sr. Executive Coach at WAZA Enterprises
- District Manager at Gap Inc
1 year at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration - Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing