Executive Coaching and Workforce Development in four primary areas: Leadership skills, Goal Setting and Management, Emotional Intelligence, and Cognitive Behavior Coaching. Empowering Executives, Engaging Employees, Building Business Champions. I help individuals and businesses turn "Beliefs in Behaviors, and "Values into Visions". Identifying core values is very popular for businesses today. I help businesses to identify the core values that are relative and specific to them. Beyond that I also help businesses to define those core values and develop a process for implementing them into their daily operations. I also focus on workforce development and utilize the same principles and practices mentioned above on individuals as well. Employees are more productive when they feel their work and environment is pleasant, engaged, and meaningful; and more importantly when their skill matches their challenge. I help your organization have an edge by maximizing your workforce potential. I help solidify ideals, values, and goals that become the focus of the integrity that the organization wishes to represent. I provide proven results in talent retention, working relationships, organizational commitment, improved quality, and reduce overall costs.
- Executive Coach at Executive Core Corp, LLC
- Executive Director at Louisville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Operations Manager at AT&F
- Specialty Manufacturing Coach at Small Business Development Center @ Kent State University
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate degree in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Connect with CEOs, Presidents, Managing Partners, Founders, large business unit executives and gain interest in pursuing an Executive Coach (Vistage Chair) practice. Work with candidate through full cycle of funnel from pre-qualification contact to final attendance at new Chair training over multiple calls, connections and video interview.
- Executive Coach Recruiter at Vistage Worldwide
- Regional Membership Director at Vistage Worldwide
- Brand Manager at BruceLifeStyle.com
- Regional Sales Representative at Chubb Group of Insurance Companies
2 months at this Job
- BS - Sports Management
Responsible for the installation of coach bus trim pieces.
- Trim Installation at Executive Coach Builders
- Automotive Detailer at Don Vance Ford
- Seasonal Driver at United Parcel Service
- Label Rewind Operator at Label Solutions
6 months at this Job
- - Computer Information Science
Perform Leadership Development training to Executives and Professionals on how to apply project
management fundamentals to reach their objectives, achieve goals, manage time, and be overall more
successful and less stressed.
• Improve clients' performance and quality of life through One-On-One and Group Coaching Meetings.
• Former Host of Coach University's Extreme Self-Care monthly teleclass call, created and facilitated the Life Beyond Work and Family Coaching Group, and Executive Coach for the Executive MBA program at the Coles School of Business. Greater Atlanta Area, Georgia [email protected]
- Executive Coach, Consultant, Speaker, Trainer at Soar to Success Coaching, Inc.
- Sr. Project Manager Consultant at AT&T / Amdocs
- Project Manager at AT&T Wireless / Cingular Wireless
- Project Manager Consultant at Matrix Resources
16 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Business, Human Resources
- Certification in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA), Organizational Psychology and Management
- Coach University Graduate (CUG) - Life & Business Coaching
• Coach individual clients to create and implement development goals to strengthen their abilities as a leader.
• Conduct stakeholder interviews.
• Write and debrief Qualitative 360 Feedback reports.
• Facilitate cross-communication with client direct reports and stakeholders.
• Facilitate and debrief assessments such as TypeCoach (MBTI) and Career Anchors.
- Executive Coach at Social Innovation Forum
- Clinical Director at Justice Resource Institute, The Journey Home
- Clinical Social Worker at Stevens Treatment Programs
- Mental Health Clinician at Massachusetts Department of Youth Services
3 months at this Job
- Certification in Executive Coaching
- Master of Arts - Forensic and Counseling Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Coaching practice providing business coaching for entrepreneurs DBA ActionCOACH franchise (2006-2011) and executive leadership coaching for Fortune 500 clients DBA Laurus Leadership (2009 to present). Coaching topics include communications, accountability, strategic planning, team building, leveraging financials for decision-making and prioritizing strategic initiatives. President and Executive Coach * Coached over 60 business leaders based in the U.S., Singapore, China, and Australia. Clients included entrepreneurs and executives within corporations such as Abbott Laboratories, J.M. Smucker Co., Nationwide Insurance, and Ohio State University Medical Center. * Created well-aligned leadership team and nurtured innovation-focused culture with Abbott Nutrition's R&D Operations team based in Singapore. * Won Global Coaching Franchise Award for outstanding client results, by positioning client as attractive acquisition target resulting in strategic merger with Inc. 5000 company. Led client company through aggressive growth and business process development phase. * Consistently ranked in top 5% of 1,100 franchises for Executive Coaching and Performance Improvement Practice (ActionCOACH franchise). Delivered impactful results and strong value for clients. Coached emerging technical leaders in management, financial analysis, and strategy.
- President & Executive Coach at Laurus Leadership Development, LLC
- Sr. Vice President of Operations at Advance CNC Machining, Inc
- Vice President, Health & Life Sciences and Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis at Battelle Memorial Institute
- Director, Strategic Planning at Abbott Laboratories
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - (B.S.), Finance
Each senior executive is paired with multiple W.P. Carey Full Time MBA students, serving as a personal coach for the full two years of the program. Going into my second term, I provide guidance and knowledge rounding out their MBA experience, providing individualized development focused on critical leadership competencies: Influencing, Communicating Effectively, Emotional Intelligence, Conflict Management, and Decision Making.
- Executive Coach at W.P. CAREY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, Arizona State University
- RESIDENT DENTAL at
- Freelance Consultant at BELDEN GROUP
- Marketing Director at BP
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance and Strategy
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Engineering
Coach top Executives at the C-Suite level,Managers, District Managers and other identified leaders to consistently perform at the highest level , and and effectively guide their teams to successfully reach desired goals and exceed individual and corporate expectations.Enabling leaders to unlock and unleash their full potential so they bring greater value and abundance to the people and the entities they serve.
- Executive Coach at Raw Consulting, LLC
- School Liaison at Fresno Christian High School
- School Liaison at Clovis Unified School District
- Sales Rep at Associated Packaging
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. in Communication Studied - Communication Studied
Executive and Life Coaching
• Grew client based from 5 to 55 US and International professionals in last 2 years.
• Facilitated 27% client promotions or increased compensation in under 6 months per client.
- Executive Coach at Max Your Verve
- Client Services Manager at Robert Half Management Resources
- Area Manager at CFO Advisory Services
- Business Development Manager at LGT
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Sales Training
- - graduate studies, Liberal Studies
- BS - Marketing / Fine Arts
The talent management firm is for companies that truly care about their people.
• Provided career transition consulting service to dislocated professionals
• Assisted with Leadership Training on career assessments and coaching
• Brainstormed with owner on "best practice delivery goals"
- Executive Coach at ASCEND CAREER and LIFE STRATEGIES
- Senior Consultant at www.Campus2Career.org
- Executive Coach at THE MENTOR GROUP
- Senior Consultant/Psychologist, Managing Consultant, Consultant at DRAKE BEAM MORIN/DBM, Inc
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Doctor of Philosophy in Religion - Psychology, Psychometrics, Anthropology and Religion
- Master's - Divinity of Pastoral Care & Counseling