Executive Coordinator to the President, Marsha Vlasic
- Executive Coordinator at Artist Group International
- Executive Assistant to Joan Jett and Kenny Laguna and Label Project Manager at Blackheart Records Group
- General Manager at The Bowery Electric
- General Manager at Niagara & Cabin Down Below
5 months at this Job
• Responsible for developing and creating student-led events
• Plan and implement campus-wide events for students.
• Work in a dynamic team setting
• Handle large sums of money, approximately $25,000 College Organizations:
• University Program Council Fall 2018-present Executive Coordinator
- Executive Coordinator at University Program Council
- Active Member at Hispanic Student Organization
- Committee Member at Big Event
- Active Member at University Program Council
6 months at this Job
- Seeking Bachelor of Arts in Biology - Biology
In my role as the Executive Coordinator, I work closely with the Administrator, Chief Financial Officer, and Director of Human Resources. I process payroll for both employees and providers, I process the accounts payable for the day-to-day operations of the clinic, as well as negotiate and maintain lease and contract agreements.
- EXECUTIVE COORDINATOR at MEDICAL ASSOCIATES
- OFFICE ASSISTANT at SHANNON MEDICAL CENTER RADIOLOGY
- OFFICE ASSISTANT at HADDAD UROLOGY
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Management
Executive Coordinator & Data Analyst to President. Project management, and paralegal support to contracts. Work remotely from Medford, Oregon to support other businesses owned by President.
- Executive Coordinator to President at CalWest Resources
- Executive Assistant to President/CEO at Constellation Behavioral Health
- Executive Coordinator to Senior Vice President at Dignity Health & Dignity Health Medical Foundation
- Administrative Sr Analyst at Dell (@ Dignity Heath)
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Paralegal
- AA - Business Administration
- BA - Behavioral Science
Premier urological medical specialty society promoting the highest standards in urological clinical care with more than 22,000 members worldwide generating $35M in annual revenue. Executive Coordinator to the CFO Provided administrative support services to the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (EVP/CFO) of Finance and Organizational Services and the Board Treasurer and General Counsel. · Drafted correspondence and reports for the EVP/CFO and other finance department personnel using the suite of Office 2016 products · Created and organized the Finance department’s new Board Member orientation · Maintained and coordinated schedules for the EVP and General Counsel including coordination of travel arrangements · Prepared and processed expense reports · Established and maintained the archiving and filing of corporate financial documents · Coordinated yearly renewals of corporate insurance policies · Staff liaison to the Board’s Finance Committee · Assisted with the preparation, assembly and distribution of the Annual Budget report · Maintained and updated the corporate contract database · Prepared the financial presentation for review by the CFO and Board Treasurer · Maintained and updated spreadsheet of Paid Committee Chairs and Board Members for Legal Counsel and Compensation Committee · Worked with Accounts Receivable personnel on coding corporate credit card fees and refunds using Personify · Completed the investment footnotes for the monthly financial statements
- Executive Coordinator at AMERICAN UROLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
- Accounting Administrator at PATTON, HARRIS, RUST & ASSOCIATES
- Accounts Payable and Receivables/Office Manager at KRUPNIK BROTHERS, INC
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting/Finance
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration - Business Administration
provides services in the areas of housing, food, employment, homelessness and youth; actively participates in coalitions and commissions - ensuring a safety net of basic services.
Executive Coordinator 2012 - 2018
• Reported directly to Executive Director, and responsible for managing and maintaining executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
• Monitor and respond to and distribute incoming communications - including answering and managing incoming calls; and conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports/documents
• Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
• Liaise with internal staff at all levels and coordinate project-based work, meetings and events
• Coordination of events (Community Needs Assessment / Jazz Festival booth
• Recording Secretary for all Board of Director meetings and committees
• Provided Board Support: Brown Act Compliance and Board Recruitment, Community Outreach Key Accomplishments:
• Hired during difficult transition period and successfully met with Board of Directors monthly meeting on first day of employment and was able to handle the agenda; compiled all information for attorney regarding Executive employee lawsuit
• Organized and cleaned out 1,800 square foot storage space of 30 years of files; in accordance with applicable laws
- Executive Coordinator at Community Action, Ventura County
- Administrative Assistant at Robert Half International
- Office Manager at CAUSE
- Administrative Assistant at EDCO
6 years at this Job
• Supports and coordinates programs and activities to help drive the strategy, learning, and development.
• Harmonizes schedules and administration related to training plans.
• Assists in facilitation, project management, and event organization for training sessions.
• Tracks learning analytics.
• Develops content management.
• Writes and posts content via internal sites with external permission links. Confidential - Executive Assistant And Estate Manager
● Developed and maintained an internal expense reports, budgets and filing systems. Researched, proposed and implemented vendor services to decrease costs to organization.
● Managed the Principals complex and frequently changing travel arrangements and coordinated the pre-planning of trips.
● Ordered all supplies and maintained inventory data.
● Managed year-round STR including guest relations, marketing, staff, inventory and permits. Perimeter Fence - Team And Construction Projects Manager Assistant Austin, Texas
● Supported President and 7 member staff with daily operational functions including scheduling, calendar and project management. Conducted research to prepare, gather and proof briefing materials, agendas and decks for all meetings.
● Compiled and analyzed sales and marketing reports. Entered details such as payments, account information and call logs into the computer system. Responded to customer requests via telephone and email.
● Obtained documents, clearances, certificates and approvals from local, state and federal agencies.
● Created and trained others on cold calling network and maintained customer lists ensuring prime customer contact. Earlier Work Experience and Completed Projects
● Fulfilled contractual obligations, including communications, vendor coordination, schedule creation, budget administration and rehearsal and day of event coordination.
● Managed event logistics and operations, theme, décor and event materials, including support staff, vendor services and volunteers.
● Managed administrative logistics of events planning, including contract signing, fee collection, event booking and event promotions.
● Solicited feedback from clients to assess event success and uncover opportunities for improvement including future leads.
● Supervised onsite team of 20plus, including featured entertainers, caterers, audio-visual technicians, and facility management team.
● Led vendor negotiations to obtain cost-effective services and products.
● Planned large-scale events such as customer showcases, conferences, and meetings.
● Liaised with marketing and PR colleagues to promote special events in social calendars.
- Executive Coordinator at Exclusive Clients Requiring NDA
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Some college
- - Journalism
Operations analyst and Executive Coordinator to Chief Operating Officer (COO) and VP of Operations responsible for data analysis and document support for petroleum sales company, along with administrative support of department including email, phones and calendaring, as well as coordinating meetings and travel.
- Operations Analyst/Executive Coordinator at EMPIRE PETROLEUM
- Division Operations Coordinator (DOC) to Division Vice President (DVP) at DAVITA
- Business Consultant-Inside Sales Specialist / Merchant Sales at BANK OF AMERICA MERCHANT
- Sales Administrative Assistant / Receptionist / Office Manager at MERITAGE HOMES
2 months at this Job
Tucson, Arizona 2012-2012 A parent company for a variety of web and print advertising endeavors, most notably The NetCard, a unique interactive print, digital & mobile phone advertising program. Executive Coordinator to the CEO/President Worked as a liaison for businesses advertising on The NetCard to coordinate the promotion of their business through a print and online campaign.
- Executive Coordinator to the CEO/President at BlackRock Media, LLC
- Marketing Consultant at The northern pima county women's journal
- Caregiver at FAMILY SABBATICAL
- CPA at MILLARD & ASSOCIATES, CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Architecture & Interior Design
• Executive Assistant to the Executive Director of Operations
• Chief Coordinator to the PRIM&R Board of Directors
• Assistant to the Conference Manager
• Daily management of the Nominations & Elections, Executive and Governance Committees
• Conducted Conference calls and drafted all relevant correspondence documents between the Executive Director and Board of Directors
• Managed the PRIM&R Basecamp website
• Coordinated the yearly Board of Directors Conference Meetings
• Worked closely with the Operations Manager
- Executive Coordinator at PRIM&R - Public Responsibility in Medicine and Research
- Biomedical Executive Assistant at Delsys, Inc
- Social Reform Freelance Writer at Examiner.com
- Admissions Coordinator at Medical University of the Americas
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Post- Baccalaureate Certificate - Education, Legislative Politics and Public Policy
- Bachelor of Arts - History, Concentration in American Studies, with Minor in Sociology
- - Public Policy, Education and American Civil Rights