As the executive creative director of Storytellers I Served as a mentor and key strategic lead in repositioning a number of global Brands and help to drive new business and bed down existing client relationships, whilst integrating all disciplines to develop award-winning strategic and creative work. - Served on the Executive Marketing board of Barclays/Absa Brand Financial Services to successfully reposition their wealth and corporate investment banking services - Entrenched relationships with the global marketing forums and executive boards - Integrally involved in the development of ERM programs, marketing plans, Strategy development, Creative concepts, customer journey frameworks including acquisition, retention, win back models and internal communication strategies, - Consistently generated additional revenue streams through the proactive recommendations of holistic communication offerings, including, Internal employee programs, Social, Digital user journeys, B2B communications, internal ERM programs - Expanded their offering to include video marketing content services across the whole client portfolio, thus increasing revenue and a unique point of difference within the marketplace - Responsible for aligning Brand, Digital and Design departments into one highly effective unit to streamline efficiencies and build integration between all departments. Reduce capex costs and consistently deliver on efficiencies - Led the pitch process on all new accounts, delivering the countries largest banking group and 4 new accounts within the 2-year period - Developed internal employee engagement platforms ERm programs - A key driver in developing their credentials and marketing brief processes. Accounts worked on include: Barclays, Absa Bank and Financial Services, RCL Foods, Bobtail, Ultra Dog, Western Union, Road Accident Fund, Peermont Group of hotels and casinos
- Executive creative director at Storytellers
- Founding Member, New business director at Action Ambro's
- Creative Partner at The Penny Black
- Art Director at Leo Burnett
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma BA - Marketing and Advertising
DDB Innova + MC Saatchi Results + iD Digital + TouchPoint + Brand Alert Creative leader for a group of internationally known agencies covering West Africa and Ghana. Tasked with integrating the companies within the group and introducing bigger thinking to the teams along with digital first strategies. Clients include: MTN Mobile, Kiss Condoms, Guinness, Frytol, Lucozade, Enterprise Investments, Pinkberry, Union Pay and USAID December 2018 - Today (and going) Executive Creative Director, Greater China/Contracted Consultant BrandX Advertising + Harrier Advertising + ZhongJia Group Contracted by Chinese owned advertising/events group to re-energize and connect Creative, Technology and PR departments. Responsible for defining process, assess and develop capabilities, create complete presentations, translate pitches, mentor teams in multiple o ces, all while working with western clients as the company attempts to project its brand to North America and Europe. Clients include: Cartier, Lancome, Vacheron Consatantin, L'Oréal, Tag Heuer, IWC, Michael
- Group Executive Creative Director, Ghana at addecisions.com
- SVP, Director + Executive Creative at
- at RECOGNITION
- contracted consultant at Kors, Qeelin, Mido, Shiseido and Dr. Plant
3 months at this Job
Clients: Verizon, Disney, Ally Bank and SiriusXM - Group Executive Creative Director of multi-disciplinary team of 150 creative, technology, strategy, account and production team members. - Member of Verizon Creative Cabinet working directly with CMO Diego Scotti and leadership from agency partner teams. - Worked directly with Diego Scotti to develop and successfully pitch to the Verizon board a new long-term vision for the brand as significant forces (5G, big data, privacy, shifting consumer expectations) continue to change the landscape. - Won two Cannes Lions in 2018 for the innovative Verizon social campaign, "What You Missed, " the first time the account has won at Cannes in the ten years the agency has had the business. Won Snapchat's campaign of the year for the "Find the 8" iPhone campaign. - Currently working with CEO, Bob Greenberg, and President of US business, Sean Lyons, as well as key leaders from across the agency, to create a new software-based service offering that combines several venture partners, the Studio and the Media practice to offer clients R/GA services using a direct model.
- SVP, Executive Creative Director at R/GA
- Founder and CEO at Props Creator Exchange
- Global Chief Creative Officer at iCrossing
- Vice President, Executive Creative Director at R/GA
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters - Program for New Media Theory
Executive Creative Director - Photography Atlanta - October 2018 to present
Sr. Creative Director - Photography Atlanta - April 2016 to October 2018
Responsible for conceptualizing the look & feel and supervising execution of branded photography for the agency’s numerous photography clients for print, online and video. Main accounts: Whole Foods, Coca Cola, The Home Depot, HD Decor, Walmart.com, Georgia Pacific, Levolor, Harry & David Orchard Table, Newell Brands.
• Conceptualize visual communications aligned to client briefs and marketing objectives.
• Work with Account Managers and Producers in digesting project scope and shoot planning to ensure highest quality assets are produced.
• Lead and motivate internal/external photo teams in creative execution for set brand identity and voice.
• Ensure all visual assets and touch points are consistent, compelling and delivered reflecting client’s point of view.
• Developed brand identity in design and photography for launch of new Harry & David title targeting an elevated, younger market. From layout design to final color QC supervised all aspects of multiple turn key projects including, crew, locations and schedules.
• Manage quality control and color for all imagery produced.
- Executive Creative Director at OneKreate
- Sr. Creative Director - Walmart Print at OneKreate
- Creative Manager at Home Decorator's Collection, division of The Home Depot
- Photo Lead at The Home Depot
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Advertising Design
- Associate - Merchandising
- - Undergrad studies
To Whom It May Concern, I am an Executive Creative Director with award-winning conceptual skills. I develop, create write and implement branded content, digital and advertising ideas. I have a BFA in advertising and an MFA in film directing, cinematography and editing. I have over 20 years experience leading teams of art directors, designs and copywriters. I’m currently the ECD at Nice & Company in San Francisco and before moving to the bay area I ran the 95 million dollar Las Vegas Tourism account at RR Partners. You may be familiar with the campaign; “What happens here, Stays here.” I’ve won many awards for my work in traditional, digital, experiential, and social. You can view my portfolio, bio and resume at: www.finellicreative.com Thank you for your time and consideration. Regards, -Doug Finelli C:702-334-7188 E: [email protected]
- Executive Creative Director at Nice & Company
- Group Creative Director at R&R Partners
- Freelance Creative Director at Suzuki Automotive
- VP, Group Creative Director at Tierney /DeGregorio
at this Job
Various Projects United States and Dubai
• Lead a creative team of up to 120 employees for Riva, including complete design packages for the MotionGate and Bollywood theme parks in Dubai
• Initiated creative development for various theme parks, rides, and branded attractions
• Lead artists, graphic designers, creative directors, and writers in delivery of full creative concept packages, from blue sky, schematic design through detail design phases
• Hired and supervised numerous artists, writers, 3D modelers, producers and specialists
• Conducted and lead high level creative meetings, presentations and reviews
- Executive Creative Director at Riva Creative
- Creative Director at Forrec
- Director at Creative
- Creative Director at Walt Disney Imagineering
4 years, 11 months at this Job
Senior creative responsible for brand development and:
• Managing/mentoring creative team and freelance resources
• Art director, designer, copywriter, technical editor, video production
• Creative strategy leader
• Public relations
- Executive Creative Director at Reigning Champs LLC
- Creative Director / Director at Citibank North America
- Creative Director / Director of Creative Services Euro RSCG Chicago at Sprint, Sears, UHG, Western Union, Sonic
- Associate Creative Director, Copy Brann Chicago at Citigroup
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Art
- BA - Advertising/Marketing Communications
Directed a Creative Department of 20+ writers, art directors, designers and producers. Oversaw the creation of over 2,000 pieces of communication; videos, social media posts, dynamic digital ads, television and radio spots for the Toyota Dealer Association, serving over 400 dealers in 22 states from the East Coast to the Rockies. Recruited to fill a vacant position to manage a talented creative team and interface directly with clients in the field; led the successful transition from a primarily broadcast-focused agency to over 50% digital.
•Colorado Film School; Collaborated with the Colorado Film School to produce cost effective message for target market in the Rookie Mountain area. Initiative resulted in a Win Win for both the Dealer Networking and Colorado Film School. Currently in 8th year of production.
•Facebook Partnership; Leveraged and enhanced data and profile information of Facebook to provide a "Real Lead" generation for the dealer network that was user friendly and enticed the perspective customer to initiate action.
- EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR at Saatchi & Saatchi
- CREATIVE DIRECTOR at McCann Erickson
6 years at this Job
- B.A. - English
I head up a department of 40 multi-disciplined creatives who use a data-driven strategy to create omni-channel experiences that connect with consumers (e.g. TV commercials, display media, augmented reality and geolocated SMS). I supervised the joining of two separate creative departments into one and have streamlined the process used by creatives to develop and deliver award-winning work. I've been able to organically grow existing accounts by re-evaluating talent and resource allocation across all teams and brands as required. My role also involves selecting creative concepts that merit further development and providing teams with the direction, support and guidance needed to inspire their best work. Clients: Philips, Harvest Hill, Pernod Ricard, PurePoint Financial, Five Star
- SVP Executive Creative Director at EPSILON AGENCY
- Executive Creative Director at Lavery Layers, SC Johnson
- Creative Director at MOMENTUM WORLDWIDE
- Creative Director at SAATCHI & SAATCHI X
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Illustration
InnerCircle (in-house creative agency) Led creative output for all owned channels (email, web, microsites) as well as some external channels across credit cards, retail bank, mortgage, auto loans, and small business. · Directed marketing communications campaigns that consistently outperformed controls in .com, email, direct mail, digital banners, and direct mail across all business units. · Introduced innovative creative ideas that went beyond business as usual approaches and socialized them with stakeholders throughout the organization. · Acted as a liaison between the bank and its external agencies, co-authoring brand guidelines, brand voice documents, and working in tandem with them on select projects.
- Executive Creative Director at Chase Bank
- Vice President, Group Creative Director at Prudential Financial
- Global Creative Director and Senior Writer at J.P. Morgan Corporate Investment Bank
- Freelance Creative Director at iDEAWORX
2 years at this Job
- Master of Arts - Advertising
- Bachelor of Arts - Journalism