What have I done so far? Creative Director, Freelance / Los Angeles For the last two years, I've been helping companies and agencies, in the US and Argentina, with Brand Campaigns, Activations, Branded Content, Experiential, Retail and Social campaigns for MillerCoors, Honey Bunches of Oats, Kia Motors, Lexus, Fiat and Got Milk?. Grupo Gallegos, Huntington Beach / Executive Creative Director / Brand Activation Joined this multicultural agency in 2015, with the task to form a Brand Activation unit. In charge of the creation and strategy of Experiential, Retail, Social and Branded Content campaigns for Got Milk?, TurboTax, Kia Motors, Coronado Brewing Co., Haas Avocado Board, and Foster Farms. Alcone, Irvine, CA and Darien, CT / Chief Creative Officer During my tenure at this top Brand Activation agency, I led the creative departments in both offices to their best and most productive years this agency has ever had. Installing a culture of "creative+effective" that resulted in new business wins, plenty of industry awards and ultimately being named the 2011 "Agency of the Year" for outstanding work in Activation and Experiential. Developed Brand Campaigns, Branded Content, Digital & Retail Activations, Experiential Events for California Lottery, LG Mobile, Eurostar, Logitech, Jagermeister, HobNob Wines, Arby's, Treasury Wines, Mike's Hard Lemonade, Haagen Dazs, Skinny Cow and The UPS Store. amp, Costa Mesa, CA / Executive Creative Director / Partner Took a shot at being the boss. Founded shop with two partners. Learned the business side of the business. Prepared me for bigger things to come. Brand Campaigns, Retail Programs, POP, Consumer Promotions and Direct Mail for Coca-Cola, Twentieth Century Fox, Shimano, Cinnabon and Johnny Rockets. Alcone Marketing, Irvine, CA / Creative Director Took advantage of how little interest the big agencies paid to "Below The Line" work. More accounts and more awards won. It was all about finding the opportunities where others saw none. Retail Activations, Consumer Promotions and POP for California Lottery, Burger King, Microsoft, José Cuervo and Smirnoff. Ingalls, Boston / Sr. Art Director Thanks to this agency, I became a loyal member of the Red Sox Nation and learned the importance of craft in every single thing we did. And I will always be eternally thankful for it. Brand Campaigns for NEC Computers and the Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA). BBDO, New York / Sr. Art Director Big agency, big thinking, and a great client. Worked exclusively on Brand Campaigns for Pepsi. What's on my shelves? Clio Awards / Effie Awards / Cannes Lions / National ADDY Awards / New York Festivals / EX Awards / Graphis Advertising Annual / Art Directors Club NY / London Int. Ad Awards / PRO Awards / Reggie Awards / 2011 Promo&Activation 'AGENCY OF THE YEAR'. More than just awards. My work has been featured in Ad Age, Adweek, Creativity, PROMO Magazine, Media Post, PRINT Magazine and Graphis Advertising Annual. Served on the jury for New York Festivals, The One Show, Effies, ADDYs, W3 Awards, Webby Awards, Creativity International, Mobius, Reggies and PRO Awards. Participated as Mentor for The One Club Creative Boot Camps in LA, helping and guiding advertising students through a real life "brief-to-completion" campaign creation. Have given talks and lectures at the Brand Activation Association (BAA) Conferences, CalPoly University, Chapman University and The Art Institute and LMU.
- Executive Creative Director at Key Activations
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Architecture
Co-Founder | Executive Creative Director | Branding | Photography | Social | Curating | Digital | Site | Print (Passion Projects) Creative Agency | resiliencecreative.com @resilience_creative
- Freelance Executive Creative Director | Co-Founder at Resilience Creative
- Founder - Design Director | Creative Director at Artqult Creative
- Founder and Creative Director at Artqult Los Angeles, LLC
- Freelance Designer - Art Director - Design Director - Creative Director at Roberto-Fabre.com
1 month at this Job
- Portfolio - Art Direction
- BSBA - Marketing
- Additional Education - Marketing, Entrepreneurship
Creative Director for this boutique agency specializing in interactive, social media, film production, branding, and print campaigns. Responsible for all creative including design, copy, editorial, and interactive design and development. Manage client’s budgets, scopes of work, production, and deliverables. Valuable member of the agency’s pitch and proposal team ensuring proposals and pitch decks are highly creative and engaging. Act as the senior leader representing the creative department.
- Executive Creative Director at INKUBATE
- Senior Vice President, Creative Director at PRECISION FOR MEDICINE
- Vice President, Creative Director at McCANN ECHO
- at MM&M
at this Job
- - Media & Design
Partner with high-profile clients that included NBCUniversal, Lutron, Horizon Media, andUnivision. Provide thought leadership to executive suite for transforming and building brandpresence through social media, digital, video, and print. Collaborate with internal creativeteams to drive workflow and communication efficiencies across creative development andprocesses. Reduce the number of revisions and turnaround time on projects from concept tocompletion, while accelerating creative output.
- Executive Creative Director at Scott Wadler Associates
- VP of Creative at Custom Ink
- Executive Creative Director at Viacom
7 years at this Job
- B.F.A. - Communication Design
Drove the strategy and creative execution for the Agency's most visible and iconic
• Managed large teams of talented writers, art directors, designers, and creative directors to create insightful and powerful ideas expressed everywhere from TV to emerging digital platforms.
• Collaborated with clients' multi-disciplinary partners, inspiring each agency to deliver upon one unified brand promise.
• Doubled the acquisition goal for the American Express Platinum Card in a fiercely competitive market.
• Launched new Amex cards that led to transformative growth - Bluebird, a joint venture with Walmart, Serve, the first pre-paid card from American Express, Plenti, the first multi- brand reward card in the US and the Blue Cash Everyday Card.
• Member of the leadership team that won the SC Johnson account, the agency's largest win in decades.
• North American Creative Director for Unilever Brands.
• Launched Aetna Healthcare's first integrated consumer campaign.
• Introduced new brand platforms for BlackRock and iShares.
• Built a new communications program for Barclays Investment Bank, which included everything from content to info-graphics to express the brand's narrative to prospective CEOs.
• Served as Global Creative Lead on Kimberly Clark brands.
- Executive Creative Director at Ogilvy and Mather, NY
- Global Creative Director at Saatchi and Saatchi, NY
- Managing Partner, Creative Director at Margeotes, Fertitta and Partners, NY
- Copywriter at JWT, NY
7 years at this Job
- BA - English Literature
Leads product innovation, design and management process in the development of new products and global distribution channels. Delivers profit driven revenue models. Analyzes market segments, defines opportunities and creates effective results-oriented business and marketing strategies. Successfully leads business development efforts. Member of the executive/leadership team for the global Brewster Home Fashions Group.
• Created WallPops, a peel & stick, repositionable and totally removable wall art brand designed for the tween, teen, young adult market. WallPops generates sales in excess of $10 million annually and continues to open new market segments and channels of distribution despite a challenging global market.
• Created NuWallpaper, a brand of peel & stick wallpaper for the home décor marketplace. Sold globally through a channel of distributors and retailers. Responsible for managing the brand and design direction. Generates $12 + million annually.
• Created FloorPops, a brand of peel & stick floor tiles sold globally through a network of distributors and retailers. Responsible for managing the brand and design direction.
• Created A Street Prints, an upper-end, trend driven wallpaper brand sold globally. Manage the brand and design direction. Generates $15+ million in sales annually.
• Manages Kravet, Inc. partnership and related licensing programs. Works with creative team on the design and development of wallpaper collections targeted to the upper-end interior design market. (Kravet, Inc., a $200 million company with global distribution, manufactures high end wallpaper and fabrics)
• Identifies and manages licensing programs to include HGTV, Scott Living, Sarah Richardson, etc.
• Works with mass retail chains in the development of product including Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, Michaels, TJX Companies, Wayfair, Williams Sonoma Group, etc.
• Product reengineering and redesign. Instrumental in making improvements to traditional products by analyzing design/color trends and researching innovative printing techniques and substrates that are consumer friendly and beautify homes. Attends international décor shows to ascertain global market trends.
• Oversees all new program/market launches and PR and social media programs via internal and external partners in the promotion of our brands. Manages trade shows.
• Responsible for cost estimating, project monitoring, budget control, meeting scheduled launch dates, evaluating and implementing product improvements and cost reductions, sales forecasts, pricing structures and competitive analysis.
• Sourcing: Global travel and research of substrates, innovative techniques and production facilities for the manufacture of brands and collections.
• Excellent communication and written skills. Represents company and product lines with media. Gives seminars to various customer/professional segments on color and design trends.
• Selected to serve on the CEO's strategic planning committee, the national sales division new products committee, WallPops & Brewster Home Fashions web committees, Brewster Home Fashions Image Committee and studio line reviews team. Appointed chairperson of the WallPops branding initiative team.
- Executive - Creative Director at Brewster Home Fashions
- Marketing and Communications Manager at California Products Corporation
- National radio rep firm at Eastman Radio
- Media Buyer/Assistant Account Executive at Advertising Service Agency
19 years at this Job
- BA degree - Journalism
Lead creative sessions for kick-offs & managed multiple projects from concept to completion.
● Established creative direction for the entire line of online services & programs
● Supervised & inspired a creative team of vendor partners; generate multiple concepts for a campaign & project
● Worked with the account team, strategy team & copywriters to develop concepts.
● Manage team members.
● Social media marketing & public speaking
- Executive-Creative Director at 3rdEyeSolation Production
- Office Manager at Premier Dental Care
- Office Manager/ Treatment-coordinator at Dream Dental/ Dream Smiles
- Emergency Medical Technician at FDNY-EMS
8 years at this Job
- Certificate - Emergency Service under NYS Protocol
Manage creative executions that accurately portray all aspects of the client's initiatives and meet brand
identity standards. Translate marketing objectives into creative strategies and manage creative projects from concept to completion. Develop creative concepts, write copy, art direct, and direct content for multiple
Fortune 500 brands, including multiple global campaigns for new product launches and existing products from The Whirlpool Corporation family of brands.
● Work closely with creative team to execute effective creative services and technical expertise on high-visibility, cross platform communications projects in alignment with client's business strategy and brand image standards.
- Executive Creative Director at Idea Farmer
- Founder at Viscosity Sound
- Sr. Sound Designer at Sony Pictures Interactive
- Associate Creative Director of Transmedia at Band Digital, Inc
4 years at this Job
- B.A. degree - Computing
My time is spent in a creative director capacity working on a variety of projects. Actively conduct concept development/brain-storming sessions with colleagues. Product launches, new business pitches and presentations. Design direct ads, brochures, packaging, infographics and logos. Manage multiple projects and personnel at the same time. Lead the concept development process and successfully present those concepts to the upper management. Have broadcast, radio, web experience and sharp copy-writing skills.
• Marketing campaigns & brand identities
• Interactive website design
• Design new line of packaging & marketing materials
• Strategist and Storytelling Manage, coach and mentor staff for a number of years and find it very rewarding. Work on many of the consumer packages you find on the store shelves today.
- Executive Creative Director at Halen Brands
- Sr. Creative Director at DGL Group Toys Division
- Sr. Creative Director at ArgentoSC/iWave
- Freelance Creative Director/Designer at Kraft Foods
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Commercial Art
- Visual Communications - Communications
- - Leadership Training for Managers
London - 2017 - 2019 Established the London creative and production department. Transformed the creative product from social and performance to digital. I built the team while growing existing and new client relationships, taking the creative product from good to award-winning. During this time I was shortlisted for The Drum Creative Woman of the Year, and raised the profile of the agency with numerous industry speaking and judging appearances.
- Executive Creative Director at 360i Europe
- SVP, Group Creative Director at EDELMAN
- Creative Director at space150
- Creative Director at Freelance/Self employed
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Advertising and Design