Was The Executive Manager
- Executive Manager at Reliable Nissan
- General Sales Manager/GSM at Midway Nissan
- Sales Mgr/Finance Mgr at United Hyundai/Metro Hyundai
- Sales at Fall River Hyundai/Route 44 Toyota
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business/Marketing
Executive Manager with eleven years of banking, management, compliance and leadership experience, leading various teams to perform and exceed their designated goals. Strong command of retail, commercial, and investment banking protocols and considerable knowledge in conducting business with varied clients, external and internal, as well as adhering to and managing operations in detail to ensure a seamless and flawless client experience. Extensive experience in the creation and dissemination of, and adherence to, policies and procedures that align with risk protocols within the areas of BSA, AML, Patriot Act Compliance, NMLS, UDAAP, amongst others. Banking Employment Truliant Federal Credit Union, Mint Hill, North Carolina May 2014-Oct 2017 Financial Center Manager II - De Novo Branch Liaison Lead Executive tasked with establishing and developing the business model, protocols, operational standards, compliance, and system processes within the new Truliant "De Novo" concept with the inaugural location opened in the Mint Hill Market. These implementations that I spearheaded were central to the expansion effort that resulted in nine additional de novo locations, ten in total, between 2014-2017. ♦ Responsible for developing the business strategy that included collaborating with internal marketing as well as utilization of my own resources to integrate the credit union within the new market and territories. ♦ Prepare yearly budgets and monitor throughout the year to ensure proper financial management within the member financial center, as well as identifying and reduce operations costs within in the center. ♦ As De Novo Branch Liaison, report directly to the regional manager with regard to efficiencies and best practice implementation to ensure the successful integration of the nine de novo offices that were opened over the two years after Mint Hill was opened. This included assisting in creating the policies and operational standards for Regulation CC procedures, business and commercial account guidelines, identifying gaps in security measures that included loan fraud prevention, online account opening safety, and ATM/Debit card dispute procedures. The model that was created, to assist in the successful opening of the Mint Hill de novo branch, was implemented in the opening of each subsequent branch to ensure a consistent operational process, as well as a uniform member and employee experience. Highlights: ◦ In three years, the Mint Hill office under my direction grew to boast assets of loans and deposits of a combined 25 million, which started out with no established or inherited book of business. ◦ The growth and fast pace of expansion for the Mint Hill financial center can be directly attributed to not only the team environment created that was conducive to productive efforts through outreach and outbound calling, but through a solid understanding of a consistent experience provided to each member, every time. Utilizing consistent, fair, and clear policy implementation allowed for the membership base to achieve an unparalleled experience with regards to financial wellness, and created an environment that led to profitability within the first three years, skewing the industry standard five-year time span. ◦ Rated highest in the market in member satisfaction through Harland-Clark secret shop surveys for the years of 2015, 2016, and tracking for #1 for 2017. ◦ Served for three years as the Ancillary Loan Products subject matter expert for the whole of the credit union. ◦ Elected youngest Director in the Mint Hill Chamber of Commerce Board and currently serving a three-year term. ◦ As a Director in the Chamber of Commerce, I have established Truliant as a community partner, created various outreach and charitable programs to align Truliant's community vision with the city's objectives. This has aided the credit union to become more immersive and gain greater visibility within the city of Mint Hill and surrounding territories. ◦ These models of operational standards, community programs, and client centric directives developed and implemented by my team and I have been integral in not only the expansion efforts of the credit union within North Carolina, but they have served as the framework to achieve the market penetration goals envisioned by management.
- Executive Manager at Banking Employment
- Assistant Vice President - Branch Manager at PNC Bank
- Consumer Loan Underwriter III at Wells Fargo Bank
- Assistant Vice President - Branch Manager at TD Bank
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in History - History
- Janitorial Worker at Executive Manager Services
- Caretaker/Housekeeper at self employment
- Employee at The Cleaning Authority
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Cosmetologist - Cosmetology
- Deploma - General
FBI) employee More than four years as an FBI Executive Manager More than 21 years of Law Enforcement experience Experience working with every FBI investigative and intelligence Program Currently the second in command for the FBI in the State of Washington Relevant Professional Experience Assistant Special Agent in Charge, FBI Seattle Division, Seattle, WA March 2012 - present Program Manager for the FBI Criminal and Cyber Programs in the State of Washington. Previous experience leading the Counterintelligence and Intelligence Programs. Served as the FBI On- Scene Commander for numerous incidents to include several mass shootings, child abductions, and a homicide of a federal agent; Responsible for establishing goals and objectives for the FBI Seattle Criminal and Cyber Programs; Oversee five Safe Streets Gangs Task Forces, three Child Exploitation Task Forces, two Safe Trails Task Forces, and one Cyber Task Force; Oversee numerous complex white collar crime investigations, including health care fraud, intellectual property rights, and securities fraud; Crafted the FBI Seattle Strategic Plan that identifies priorities, resources, and ensures that employees are working toward a common goal; Conduct extensive liaison with private sector executives and with federal, state, and local law enforcement leaders; Assisted in developing the Field Office Occupant Emergency
- FBI Executive Manager More at FBI Seattle
- Seattle Field Office Program Manager at Plan and the Continuity of Operations Plan
- Supervisory Special Agent at
- Special Agent at New York Police
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- - FBI and law
- Master of Public Administration - graduate fellowship and studied
- MA - law
- Bachelor of Arts - Liberal Arts
Anaheim, CA Oct 2017 - Present
Isuzu NA is in business of distribution of Commercial vechiles, Engines and Service parts to US and Canada.
Executive Manager, SAP Practice
• Responsible for managing 3 divisions enterprise applications including SAP landscape with VMS, MM, Master-data, R2R, OTC, P2P, SCM (DP), BI/BW, Vistex, Open-text, Vertex, Basis and Security through team of external service providers and internal team
• Engaged in digital business transformation and IT process streamlining
• Advisor to IT and business for maturing SAP implementation
• Project cut-over specialist / Dev-ops practices for continues business improvement
• Partner with 3 Business divisions and report operational portfolio health and ensure satisfaction in the timely delivery of IT services to the business.
• Manage Applications Maintenance Team to direct the maintenance, break-fix and other operational activities for applications within their portfolio of responsibility.
• Integrates with Planning and Architecture team in technology planning for initiatives and road-map development.
• Work with Solution Delivery team to ensure quality of project transition into the operations team.
• Monitors, measures and partners with Managed Service Providers to ensure quality and timeliness of resolution for application issues, operational activities and enhancement delivery. Achievements
• Streamlined AMS support across multi vendor MSP
• Established CCB processes
• Runbook for incident management and system and Idoc monitoring
• Identified and implemented cut-over strategy for SP division coming to SAP
• Stabilized post hypercare support, APO and Vistex challenges
- Executive Manager, SAP Practice at ISUZU- NA
- SR.IT Director at Harman International
- SAP / BI Solution Architect / Sr. SAP Manager at Spectrolab, Boeing
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
• Managing executive's busy schedules (meetings, events and travel arrangements both domestic and international);
• Gatekeeping (screening all calls and emails for executives), personal errands as required to support executive's business and personal responsibilities using extreme confidentiality and best judgment in decision making on their behalf;
• Project coordinator for corporate events;
• Maintenance of website and all marketing products (flyers, brochures, etc.);
• Database and Reporting (owner progress reports, mass mailings, compiling and updating prospect database and market data research;
• Managing day-to-day office operations (phone, computers, etc.);
• IT support (troubleshoot and repair);
• Expense reports for CEOs, accounts payable and receivable, and all administrative tasks of the office manager.
- Executive Manager at Paladin Partners
- Executive Manager / Office Manager at Stream Realty Partners
- Executive Manager at DFW Lee & Associates
- Executive Assistant / Office Manager at RMB Investments
3 years, 2 months at this Job
• Over the almost decade at Rent-A-Center I was continuously promoted and held the positions of Account Manager, Assistant Manager, Lead Assistant Manager, Store Manager and Lead Store Manager which eventually lead me up to a Executive management position where I performed all of the below duties.
• Oversaw 10 units/10 different stores that covered the entire San Diego area.
• Lifestyle and event marketing, including sponsorship and social media.
• Achieved planned results for sales measured by: customer growth, SMRR growth, same store sales and sequential rental revenue growth as set by the company quarterly flawless execution of the Game Film program, Company Standard Lead Log, and Sales Observation and Coaching Guides.
• Provided leadership, monitoring and training required to ensure stores comply with established procedures and practices for collections.
• Achieved credit and collection targets as set by the company using the Account Management Observation and Coaching Guides.
• P&L Management, review with managers monthly setting goals with expectations.
• Achieved planned gross profit for district as measured by total revenue minus product costs, rental losses and service expense.
• Ensured timely, quality, right staffing of stores through approved employment practices, compliance with company policies and legal requirements, and support the company's commitment to maintain a diverse work force.
• Ensured effective training and development for all Store Managers and coworkers in the district.
• Maintained updated Coworker Development and Succession Log to monitor the district coworkers' performance and the number and quality of promotable coworkers in the district.
• Maximized retention of Store Managers and all district coworkers; demonstrated continual improvement in reducing turnover, Store Manager churn and coworker complaints by ensuring a positive and productive work environment.
• Demonstrated Situational Frontline Leadership skills.
• Ensured timely and effective execution and compliance of all company programs, policies and processes including: Role of the District Manager, all spend management programs, store supplies, travel policy, store facilities management, and any newly developed and communicated company programs.
• Demonstrated through example, a commitment to exceptional customer service.
• Executed the company's Greet Ask Show Close sales process.
• Improved sales experience by coaching Game Film shops with a sense of urgency.
• Resolved problems and complaints quickly to avoid serious problems.
• Protected company assets through flawless execution of the Role of District Manager.
• Conducted quarterly audits, maintained inventory control and expense management.
• Provided leadership and management to ensure all stores merchandising, cleanliness, and overall appearance company with company programs and presented the best possible appearance to the customer.
• Ensured effective inventory management as demonstrated by timely review and execution of all Inventory Management Tool processes.
• Conducted a scanned inventory in each store quarterly
- Executive Manager at RENT-A-CENTER
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
Account Executive/ Manager, Client acquisition and Servicing for Complete Sales Cycle, Create and Maintain Client Profiles, Sponsor Events and Promotions
● Corporate Account Manager of 80 properties for Strategic Management Partners
● Business to Business sales through cold calling, face to face, and online interaction
● Event coordinator and sponsor of client property functions
● Take part in quarterly collaborative team meetings to improve sales techniques
● Participate in monthly events and tradeshows as an Atlanta Apartment Association Member
● Prepare property profiles, bids, and material purchase requisitions
● Schedule/manage quality control of installations
● Fluent in BASE CRM Sales Platform BARNES HEALTHCARE SERVICES, a privately-owned chronic care management provider, specializing in equipment and services in 14 locations across the southeastern United States
- Account Executive/ Manager at ELITE FLOORING
- Human Resources Generalist- Recruitment and Retention Specialist at Force
- News/Smalls Sales Director/ Promotions Coordinator at SOUTH GEORGIA BROADCASTERS
- Public Relations Representative; Marketing at GEORGIA WATERMELON ASSOCIATION
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communication
Executive Assistant to the County Executive Manager of Emergency Services. Main duties: Principal advisor to the County Executive Manager regarding operational issues and personnel matters. Primary liaison and provide executive support to the Division Heads over the Medical Examiner's Office, Fire Marshal Office, STAR Flight and Emergency Management. Recruit and hire new employees. Interpret policy and applying to situations as they arise. Stay current and familiar with government and private citizen contacts. Served as Logistics Chief Deputy during emergency events and activations providing supplies, food, housing, etc. towards victims of wildfire, flood and evacuees during emergency events.
- Executive Assistant to the County Executive Manager of Emergency Services at Travis County Emergency Services
- Realtor (not active) at
- Yeoman, Petty Officer 3rd class at United States Naval Reserves
- Senior Officer at Travis County Sheriff's Department
17 years, 4 months at this Job
My role as an Account Executive Manager consists of traveling to clients businesses to maintain client retention, develop new marketing strategies by researching various sales techniques, building long term relationships by providing breakfast or taking clients to lunch, review the clients current products and discuss how he/she can effectively utilize his/her current services and products, train clients on our additional products and services, and attend social functions with clients to build and maintain trust and relations. I visit my accounts weekly, as I strive to keep my clients relationships strong and genuine. Taking care of my client's needs and their wants are important to me, as it grows the trust and relationship between the client and myself and is also a perfect way I can implement new ideas and products to better fit their needs.
- Account Executive Manager at Emergency Services Restoration
- Central U.S.A. Account Manager at Xtreme Lashes
- Sales Professional at Helzberg Diamonds
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Business Management
- High School Diploma