Executive Manager- Macys Salisbury MD
- Executive Manager at Macys - Salisbury MD
- store manager left at ASM of Softlines
- District Manager at Wireless Advocates, Long
- District Manager at
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Million Education
- back office at Executive manager
at this Job
- Bsc - Teacher
- Bsc - Zoology
Experienced executive manager with a demonstrated history of working in the security industry.
Current responsibilities include
• Hiring and terminating employees,
• Field location checks all over Los Angeles and other cities of California,
• Making sure all clientele is satisfied at all times.
• Scheduling for around twenty locations that consist of approximately fifty employees.
• In addition to that, also part of the job duty is managing the valet department of the company.
• On call 24/7 for company needs
• Continuesly pursuing to land new locations, which have had a great success with.
- Executive manager at City Private Security
- Security supervisor at City Private Security
- Security Officer shift lead at Allied barton security services at Simi Valley hospital
- Radiologic Technologist at Olympia Hospital Medical Center
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Radiologic technologist - Radiology
- High school or equivalent - Medicine
· Promoted from Attractions Manager to Executive Manager in two years by building and maintaining a strong staff which consisted of 135+ employees. · Oversaw Management Team and lead weekly meetings while holding team accountable for weekly budget numbers. · Integrated new ideas/promotions to drive and maintain new customers. · Developed and implemented training regime for Attractions Department. · Developed and implemented training regime for Bar Department.
- Executive Manager at AIRWAY FUN CENTER
- Attractions Manager at AIRWAY FUN CENTER
- Advertising Sales Director at POWERPLAY MARKETING
- Restaurant Manager at Erbelli's Gourmet Pizzeria, Italian Bistro & Pub
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising and Promotion - Advertising and Promotion
Served as an Executive Manager for 96 Personnel, responsible for day to day operations professional development, organizational culture and daily operations.
• Advised the Director on 96 employees, 6 first lines supervisors on matters to include professional development, promotions, awards, and change management
• Planned coordinated and executed over 9 executive level training events, seminars, and leadership forums
• Developed 63 individual development plans to manage talent within the organization to increase team effectiveness and efficiency
• Successfully developed, revamped and provided technical support, training, and guidance to 6 subordinate sections on HR policies, benefits and compensation, standard operating procedures and best practices
• Developed policies and procedures that ensured the organization stayed on schedule with the change management guidelines
- Executive Manager at U.S. Army
- Operations Senior Supervisor at U.S. Army
- Community Manager Senior Leader at U.S. Army
- Onboarding Training Executive Manager at U.S. Army
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management - Organizational Management
Received Nissan Executive Manager Certification. Consistent sales growth and top performer in the region in unit sales. Implemented 'second chance' program, with new secondary financing & sales department. Oversee day to day operations of Sales, Finance, Parts & Service, Accounting. Order and manage both new and used inventory, with focus on sufficient daily inventory. Oversee and manager all dealer trades. Cultivate customer relations and handle customer complaints with a focus on increasing CSI.
- General Manager/Executive Manager at Priority Nissan Chantilly
- General Manager at Sheehy Nissan Springfield
- General Manager at Giles Automotive/640 Nissan
3 years, 9 months at this Job
Transforming Change Management culture within a highly unionised plant of +600 staff.
Executive Manager (November 2017 to Present)
Collaborate with executive leaders to employ a sense of safety, high quality, and productivity. Strengthened Team based work system in operations, resulting in improved KPI measures.
• Increased productivity by 10% with the strategic integration of supply chain and quality improvements.
• Awarded 'Ergonomics Gold award' for best project in Operations at Cummins Global level 2018.
- Executive Manager at TATA CUMMINS LTD, AUTOMOTIVE ENGINE BUSINESS UNIT
- Senior Manager at CUMMINS INDIA LTD
- at CUMMINS INDIA LTD
- Manager at CUMMINS INDIA LTD
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Strategic Change Management and Strategic Brand Management
- Bachelor of Engineering - Mechanical
As a executive hk manager i am in charge of a department of 30 employees directing then assigning duties daily making sure everything is good and work is getting done i also recruit new hire take care of the interview process if they are well qualified payroll every other Monday supply inventory online ordering communicate with vendors scheduling on a weekly basis work hand and hand with the front desk
- Executive manager at Lehigh valley hotel best western
- Staffing Coordinator at Deploy HR Inc
- Executive house keeping manger at Hotel Bethlehem
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Executive manager of a training organization of 130 team members.
• Trained approximately 5,000 personnel per year and over 13,000 personnel to date.
• Board member that improved the U.S. Army Basic Combat Training Program of Instruction and Final Graduation Exercise in 2018.
- Executive Manager (Command Sergeant Major) at Basic Combat Training Battalion
- at Basic Combat Training Battalion
- Project Manager (Operations Sergeant Major) at Armored Cavalry Squadron
- Project Manager (Operations Sergeant Major) at United States Army Africa Command
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Business Administration - Business Administration
• Owner and Executive Manager of contract management firm specializing in food service and housekeeping management for hospitals, retirement communities and medical office buildings.
• Led and managed scope, funding and product development of firm in 1990 and built the business to a gross income in excess of six million dollars. The client base includes California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Colorado and Wyoming.
• Independently manage all facilities and am responsible for new sales, client retention, management recruiting, training and overseeing the operations and budgets for each contract.
• Serve as a primary oversight manager for all sites and lead employees to deliver services consistent with the quality of service model.
• Consistently ensured a successful rating from JCAHO and State inspections with no recommendations at all contracted facilities.
• Through client need assessment and industry expertise, have led development of key program and supporting systems to ensure our teams meet or exceed client quality of service expectations.
- Owner and Executive Manager at Legacy
- Vice President-Environmental Services at Food Dimensions Incorporated
29 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Education