· Responsible for Chief Executive Officer’s office correspondence, records, telephone, email, expense reports, VIP ticket requests and general administration. · Attend meetings and record action items, responsibilities, and minutes taking. · Coordinate and maintain the Chief Executive Officer’s calendar, including meeting preparation; entertainment of conductors, guest artists, musicians and patrons of the Symphony. · Responsible for coordinating travel arrangements and itineraries; domestic and international flight booking, hotel and transport booking, restaurant booking, event ticket arrangements. · Schedule and coordinate meetings with the Symphony’s Board of Governors, highest ranked donors and prospect donors, Chief Executive Officers of major organizations in the bay area and government bodies. · Act as liaison with Information Technology Department staff to support the Chief Executive Officer with computer issues. · Approve Chief Executive Officer’s and department expenses, invoices, and manage all executive leadership holiday requests. · Responsible for projects in relation to Human Resources, Development, and Artistic Planning departments. Such as coordinating company staff events, staff forum meetings, formatting biography briefs for the Chief Executive Director and other departments, and high profile artist activities. · Manage Executive Leadership presentations. · Responsible for arranging and scheduling executive interviews with executive leadership team and board members. · Work in a continuously fast-paced office, providing support to multiple executive leadership members.
- San Francisco Symphony at Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer
- Founder and Managing Director at PSY-HUB
- Wellbeing Practitioner/Administrative Assistant at North East London Foundation Trust
- Assistant Psychologist at East London Foundation Trust
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Postgraduate Certifcate - Low Intensity Cognitive Behaviour Interventions
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Executive Officer and Leader in the Chapter, Educated members on effective recruiting through seminars, Scheduled and managed of events, In charge of semesterly recruitment campaign, Won the Henry B. Hersey Award for the chapter, Attended International Recruitment Boot Camp in Indiana, Attended and participated in 3 national leadership conferences, Made important decisions involving the future of the chapter
- Executive Officer at Theta Chi Fraternity
- Guest Experience Specialist at Petco
- Lead Counselor at Hampshire Hills Athletic Club
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marine Science with a minor in Business Management
Operations leadership/support, planning, risk mitigation/management, project management, acquisition planning.
Executive Officer, Regional Contracting Center-Afghanistan 2018-2019
• Works with internal DoD customers to develop acquisition strategies for supplies and services facilitating operations in Afghanistan
• Developed internal staff training to baseline an organization with naturally occurring turn over, ensuring contracts were in compliance with regulations and processes. Identified need to capture work processes in written documents to improve job hand off as turn over occurs.
• Developed internal and external outreach plan and training to ensure that new organizations in Afghanistan understood acquisitions processes, pitfalls and key leader point of contacts.
- Executive Officer at Regional Contracting Center
- Contracting Officer at Texas National Guard
- Business Support Team Lead at Accenture
- Analyst at Baylor Scott & White Hospital
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
• Executive officer of a unit consisting 140 soldiers, responsible for their training, welfare, and administrative readiness.
• Led unit maintenance program with over 100 pieces of tactical equipment valued in excess of $2.3M+ resulting in Operational Readiness Rate above 95%.
• Served as commander's representative for maintenance activities prioritizing maintenance, tracking parts to ensure maximum mission readiness of unit vehicles and equipment.
• Improved, updated, and completed personnel files for awards, schooling, and evaluation reports, reaching a readiness rate of above 90%.
• Planned and coordinated training programs in a deadline drive environment ensuring operation readiness for wartime, contingency, and garrison operations.
• Prioritized unit resources including time, equipment, money, and facilities to accomplish assigned missions.
- Executive Officer at U.S. Army
- Financial Center Operations Manager at Bank of America
- Member Service Representative at Navy Federal Credit Union
- Client Service Representative at Bank of America
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business Administration/Management
- A.A. - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
- May 2019
• Assigned in this position as an underclassman to be of immediate assistance to the Executive Group Commander and the Executive group's operational duties. Campus/Community Activities Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFROTC)
• Type 7 Scholarship that covers all tuition and fees
• Top third Cadet in flight Sigma Chi Fraternity American Society of Mechanical Engineers Society of American Military Engineers
- Executive Group Executive Officer at Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFROTC)
- at Air Force ROTC
- Deputy Physical Fitness Officer at
- Greenskeeper at Cattail Creek Country Club
1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering & Minor
Served às Chief Executive Officer advising Women and Minority Business on Growing with Government Contracts and Community Outreach.
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at Global AHJ Group LLC
- Chief Executive Officer at Global AHJ Group LLC
- Chief Security Operations at City Musuem of Wash DC
- Captain/Special Police Officer at
17 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Ethics
September 2017- November 2017)
• Spoken English Course conducted by Oxbridge College REFREES Referee 1: Mr.L P Malalasekara, Retired executive officer, 72/2, Suhanda Mawatha, Wekada, Panadura. Referee 2: Mr.Yehan Gamage, Medical Laboratory Scientists, Sachitra Hospital, Panadura,
- Retired executive officer at National Institute of Education
2 months at this Job
Aug. 2002 - present
3416 Moncrief Road, Suite 200, Jacksonville, Florida 32209
Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O.)
• Create strategies for the revitalization of depressed neighborhoods through housing and commercial development. Direct all activities for a non-profit corporation to achieve mission.
- Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O.) at Northwest Jacksonville Community Development Corporation
- Assistant Program Officer at Local Initiatives Support Corporation
16 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certification in Management and Leadership
- B.A. in Public Administration and Philosophy - Public Administration and Philosophy
2012 - Present
EXECUTIVE OFFICER, UNITED STATES ARMY
• Created, implemented, and supervised support and accountability processes for $20 million of equipment; resulted in effective maintenance, resourcing, and accountability during 36 months in the position.
• Planned and executed over 40 combat training exercises; achieved 100% of pre-deployment training.
• Developed and maintained efficient Professional Development Training tracking system for entire organization resulting in an overall 95% continuous completion rate of personnel.
• Facilitated and assisted in resourcing logistics for unit field training exercise, weapons ranges, and convoy movement of 101 personnel and 20 vehicles
• Planned and coordinated training, and live ranges. Conducted qualitative and quantitative analysis of logistics operations using simulation models and other tools. 2012 - Present CADRE/SUPERVISOR/COUNSELOR/MHP/QMHP, NON PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
• Provides daily supervision of 65 cadets insuring compliance with procedures and policies regarding dining, physical training, hygiene, education and community service.
• Served as the direct line supervisor of 4 cadre; Responsible for the development and accountability of up to 300 cadets.
• Maintain confidentiality of records relating to clients' treatment.
• Counsel clients or patients, individually or in group sessions, to assist in overcoming dependencies, adjusting to life, or making changes.
• Managed a case load of 28 clients monitoring their treatment progress and keeping track of their mental status. Recording each encounter and client interactions.
• Planned, developed, and implemented goal oriented, therapeutic services for individuals dealing with significant functional limitations. While monitoring the implementation of Individualized Service Plan (ISP) for over 100 clients.
- Executive Officer at United States Army
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- M.A. - SOCIOLOGY
- B.A. - SOCIAL SCIENCE
Serve as the Executive Officer in the Office of Diversity and Equal Opportunity (ODEO), reporting directly to the Associate Administrator. She provides leadership, oversight, and direction for a broad range of administrative and management issues, including for ODEO policies, procedures, systems, and coordination of staff actions and manager approvals. Ms. Jones serves as the major interface with Center EEO/Diversity Directors regarding Agency-level EEO and enterprise Diversity matters and serves as liaison with appropriate NASA organizations (e.g., Office of the Administrator, Human Resources, Chief Information Officer) for all administrative and management matters (e.g., Administrator approvals, personnel management, information technology). Prepare annual budget execution, management, and oversight (including internal controls matters) in accordance with Agency and office policies, practices, and procedures; maintains, monitors, and oversees budget and systems on a day-to-day basis to ensure that budget priorities are carried out and that funds are timely and appropriately obligated. When applicable, Ms. Jones serves as Contracting Officer's Technical Representative (COTR) or oversees COTRs for ODEO contracts and serves as liaison with the Office of the Chief Financial Officer for all financial and budget matters. Coordinates all ODEO and Center planning, preparation, and execution of Mission Support Architecture Program (MAP) transformation for ODEO, enabling launch in January 2019 and resulting in functional line consolidation in September 2019 (or as otherwise directed by the Associate Administrators for ODEO and MSD). She also coordinates the development of content for an updated bi-annual No FEAR Act training which will be delivered in FY 2020. Performs recurring and ad hoc assignments, as assigned, to directly support the Associate Administrator, ODEO. Coordinates plans, schedule, and requirements for the Associate Administrator's travel, high-level meetings (upon request), and office supplies and equipment. Received numerous accolades during her more than 33 years of NASA service. Most recently, she received the NASA Exceptional Achievement Medal in 2017. Ms. Jones achieved high-quality results in support of ODEO's MissionSTEM Summit, which took place on August 8-9, 2016. She played a significant role in ensuring that the Summit was an enormous success. This included assuming responsibility for all interfaces with White House attendees, major stakeholders and speakers from science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) organizations and attendees from over 200 educational institutions across the nation, both in-person and virtual.
- Executive Officer at National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Management and Program Analyst at National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Program Specialist at National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Secretary at National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Bible Studies
- Associate's Degree - General Studies