A consulting firm on business and marketing strategy for startups and established brands.
Chief Executive Officer & President 2010 - Present
Work directly with the owners, CEOs, and managing partners on streamlining the current business strategy.
Responsible for opening new channels of distribution and guiding the company towards an exit.
• 67% revenue growth achieved within 18 months by developing a new brand strategy to differentiate the product line and avoid cannibalizing other brands in the market.
• 33% worldwide revenue growth reached by leading partnership strategy in opening ten international distributors for two client firms in the first year.
• 20% EBITDA attained for a client's balance sheet by negotiating a 17% margin enhancement for materials purchases while positioning the retail store as a showroom as a component of the client's go-forward strategy.
• #1 Driver in distance and accuracy accomplished on the PGA Tour Champions in year one, by attracting top
• pro-golfers for a client company by analyzing the competitive landscape and buyer expectations while managing product development and sourcing.
- Chief Executive Officer & President at Executive Leadership Intelligence
- Chief Executive Officer at Foot Locker Inc
- Chief Executive Officer & President at Foot Locker Canada
- Senior Vice President of Marketing at Foot Locker Inc
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Marketing
• Owner and executive officer, providing holistic healthcare and business options to health conscious clients
• Consult with various individuals to provide training sessions and manage interpersonal relationships with clients
• Plan, create, and maintain short, mid, and long-term business needs
• Oversee all office and administrative duties, including tracking and maintaining client data, scheduling speaking engagements, and handling all client files
• Manage all social media and marketing efforts
- Executive Officer at Indigo Mentoring
- Reiki Contractor at Namaste Chiropractic Clinic
- Aftercare and Summer Camp Coordinator at Touchstone Elementary School
- Office Manager & Lead Preschool Teacher at Aleph Bet Day School
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- MASTERS OF SCIENCE - Family Support and Parenting Education
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Communications
Chief Executive Officer, Project S.A.V.E(Survivors Against Violence Efforts) Philadelphia, PA
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER at PROJECT S.A.V.E
- SALES ASSOCIATE at Public Partnership, LLC
- Behavioral Support Specialist at Rock Creek Network
- Cashier/Sales Associate at Old Navy
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Nonprofit Management
- Bachelor of Science - Health Sciences minor in Psychology
- Certification - Nursing Assistant
- High School Diploma
- BSN - Nursing
Princeton, New Jersey Title: Chief Executive Officer - February 2014 - Current
Princeton, New Jersey
Title: Chief Executive Officer - February 2014 - Current
- Chief Executive Officer at National Association of Fleet Administrators, Inc dba NAFA Fleet Management Association
- Executive Director at National Association of Fleet Administrators, Inc
- Executive Director at International Recording Media Association
- Director of Operations at International Recording Media Association
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Journalism/Mass
- Associate in Applied Science degree - Applied Science
Promoted from within to Executive Officer of a firm which provides and arranges secured commercial loans and venture capital financing to small and middle market businesses in a broad range of industries. The loans are secured primarily with commercial real estate, corporate assets and guarantees. In conjunction with its affiliates, the total aggregate transactions that have been completed over the years are in excess of $200 million. The deals range in size from $100,000 to $10 million with the average deal size of $1 to $2 million and are broken down as follows: Commercial Real Estate – 65% (Both Owner Occupied and Investment Properties), Business Loans – 25%, and Venture Capital – 10%.
- Executive Officer at TZ Business Lenders, Inc. & AFFILIATES
- Executive Officer at AIP Risk Group, Inc. (Affiliate)
- Chief Operating Officer and Executive Officer at Redstone Business Lenders, LLC (Affiliate)
- Commercial Loan Officer/Assistant Vice President at American Union Bank
28 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Small Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
10/11-10/12-Assumes command of Community Based Warrior Transition Unit of Alabama in the absence of the Commander as Executive Officer in support of OEF-CSB Wounded Warriors. I oversee operations for approximately 163 Soldiers and 34 Cadre and assist the Commander in establishing plans, policies, and procedures. Responsibilities include all administrative support with a capacity of 316 Soldiers Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource staff of 7 Non-Commissioned Officers with direct supervision of Soldiers in-processing. Implements the Commander's guidance regarding company operations and informs the Commander of any program or Soldier issues. Assists the Commander in monitoring budget, government travel card usage, and GSA usage to determine regulatory compliance and prevent fraud, waste, and abuse. Additional duties include being the Contract Officer Representative/Logistics Management Specialist for 6 contracted personnel on staff. Human capital management changes and organizational development that results in skill sets necessary for excellence at all levels and in all roles. Ensures the Commander's intent and objectives are implemented and maintained.
- Executive Officer at Community Based Warrior Transition Unit of Alabama
- Company Commander at 111th Signal Company
- Battalion Signal Officer at 218th MEB
- Executive Officer (Deployed to Afghanistan) at 218th MEB
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Management and Leadership
Served as Battalion Executive Officer Observer Coach and Trainer responsible for long range training, multi-echelon advising, assisting and partnering with U.S. Army Active and Reserve Component units in support of Combatant Command mission requirements across multiple states and territories. Assisted in building competent and capable units by providing trained and ready Observer, Coach, Trainers during Culminating Training Exercises (CTEs), Combat Support Training Exercises (CSTX), Warfighter Exercises (WAREX) and routine training events in support of Total Army Force Policy.
• Reviewed status of projects and budgets to ensure projects were completed on time and within budget; assessed project issues and developed solutions to meet production, quality and customer-satisfaction goals and objectives
• Utilized expert knowledge, resourcefulness, and seasoned judgment in making managerial decisions and generating actions, through supervisors, solving internal operating problems and facilitating change management initiatives
• Provided technical oversight for programs associated with business processes, resource management, organizational analysis, systems management, strategic planning and leadership; initiated appropriate courses of action, priorities, resource requirements, and equipment and personnel allocations necessary to accomplish organizational objectives
• Gathered and analyzed information, identified areas for improvement, draft findings and recommendations, and prepared reports and other products in accordance with Agency guidance and professional standards
• Facilitated internal and external risk management to minimize or mitigate impact; crafted recommendations around key issues and determined best approach to address issues on the organizations' behalf Director of Operations Served as Support Operations Officer and primary logistics planner. Planned, synchronized, prioritized, coordinated, mission commands, and directly managed all brigade logistics support to 6.6K+ Soldiers. Responsible for all logistics estimates, management of all classes of supply, maintenance management, recovery planning, sustainment automation, transportation, ammunition management, and mortuary affairs. Directed program management, sustainment, and modernization of support operations for 200 staff and military equipment valued at $1.3B
• Monitored work processes to assess completeness, accuracy, quality, and conformance to standards in working towards proactive maintenance concepts
• Developed long-range projects, managed the supply chain, and analyzed data and performance of all team members and equipment used
• Oversaw and managed $15M project synchronizing multiple internal teams and external organizations, ensuring continual alignment and assessment of project outcomes with corporate objectives
• Formulated corporate level strategies for 15 division agencies to support organizational logistics activities Organizational Transportation Manager Served as Support Operations Transportation Officer in Charge managing all organizational transportation assets, synchronizing, reporting, and tracking of deployment, redeployment, sustainment, and exercises in support of Fort Hood units. Provided guidance and planning guidance and planning of 100+ transportation movements monthly. Contributed to planning and movement of garrison units with the installation transportation office, Directorate of Logistics, III Corps Transportation Section, Air Departure Arrival Control Group, Central Receiving Staging Point, and Railed Operations Center.
• Enforced strict standards to ensure personnel safety; managed the organization's risk management program, which resulted in 100% accident free processes; emphasized risk assessment and mitigation strategies throughout all levels of leadership in the organization
• Integrated sustainment operations and multifunctional logistics, including all classes of supply and services, equipment readiness, automation, contingency and service contracts
• Conducted organizational purchases under the micro-purchase threshold; responsible for purchasing supplies and equipment for 200+ person organization
• Provided administration and oversight on orders and services; represented organization in discussions with vendors/contractors to obtain agreement on micro purchases and vendor/contractor compliance
• Executed internal management support services in the areas of program cost monitoring, annual fiscal planning, and development of annual work-plans, for the procedural and relationship aspects of the organization
- Executive Officer at United States Army
22 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Education
Company Executive Officer in a Brigade Support Medical Company of 80 personnel in the 125th Support Battalion, 3rd Infantry Brigade Combat Team, 1st Armored Division at Fort Bliss, Texas and FOB Shank, Afghanistan. Additional duties and certifications attained: Unit Movement Officer, Contracting Officer Representative, Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear Course, and Physical Security Officer.
- Company Executive Officer at United States Army
- Medical Evacuation Platoon Leader at United States Army
- Cadet/Acting Platoon Leader at United States Army Reserves
- Summer Research Intern at Air Force Research Laboratory
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Chemistry
• Advised Executive Officer on practicality of logistics operations.
• Supervised logistics support for over 120 personnel.
• Aided Executive Officer by analyzing and deciding the best courses of action.
• Prepared and discussed logistical and tactical reports to high ranking officials.
• Responsible for safe operation of tactical vehicle and independent maneuvers to optimize effectiveness. Accomplishments:
• Executed over 2900 miles of convoy operations with 0 incidents.
• Taught and tested over 700 personnel in job proficiency skills.
- Executive Officer Assistant at U.S. Army, Rose Barracks
- Vehicle Squad Leader at U.S. Army, Rose Barracks
- Squad Leader at U.S. Army, Rose Barracks
- Instructor at U.S. Army, Rose Barracks
2 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
program's upcoming events. and aids the Battalion Commander alongside the Command Sergeant Major.
• Learned leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
• Former Battalion Special Teams and Training Operations Officer (S-3); responsible for organizing Special Team details and competition dates, as well as scheduling and planning the
• Former Executive Officer (XO); responsible for management and supervision of Battalion Staff
program's upcoming events.
and aids the Battalion Commander alongside the Command Sergeant Major.
- Executive Officer (XO) at Cass Tech Battalion Staff
- Cashier at University of Michigan
- Junior Police Cadets at Joseph Walker Williams Recreation Center
- Facilitator/Volunteer at Cass Tech Service Learning Committee
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- None - Communications
- None - General Studies