dba VERGI-(previously Veterinary Emergency Referral Group Incorporated, VERGI), Houston, TX. September 2008-present Executive/Personal Assistant Assist the Management team in administrative tasks with primary focus on the Owner.
- Executive/Personal Assistant at WORK EXPIERIENCE
- Filing Clerk/Maintenance Secretary Assistant at Texas Realty & Management Company
- Election Clerk at City of Houston
10 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Administrative Management
Executive/Personal Assistant: Provided administrative assistance to Dr. Gertmenian, CEO and President of both Matrix Capital Associates (1984 - ) and the Jockeys' Guild (2000-2005).
- Executive/Personal Assistant at Matrix Capital Associates
at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
I work as an Executive Personal Assistant answerable to the Chief Executive Officer to Our institution NAQAA. I work directly under him on daily base running of the organization.
work closely with senior members of staff (usually senior managers or directors) helping them to manage their workload, organise their day and free up their time by providing administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis.
• Screening phone calls and dealing with inquiries where appropriate
• Making appointments and planning their manager’s diary
• Organising and attending meetings; sometimes taking minutes and ensuring their manager is well-prepared for meetings
• Replying to emails, faxes and post
• Booking travel arrangements and accommodation when necessary
• Organising and maintaining office systems
• Standing in for their manager in their absence.
- Executive Personal Assistant at National Accreditation and Quality Assurance Authority - The Gambia West Africa
- Administrative Officer at
- redeployed as Apprenticeship Assistant at
- Secretary and Acting at
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Business - Business
- - English
- Leaving Certificate
- - Design
- Leaving Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
Executive Personal Assistant & Household Manager to Mr. David Collar, Chairman & CEO of Winco Fireworks International. Naples, FL and Kansas. I was Re-Hired by Mr. Collar. Please see job desription in resume during 2011-2012.
- Executive Personal Assistant & Household Manager at Mr. David Collar, Chairman/CEO, Winco Fireworks International
- Personal Assistant & Household Manager to Ms. Catherine Morton at Retired Owner of Grandfather Mountain, and Philanthropist
- Estate Property Manager, Personal Assistant, Private Chef at Private - Mr. and Mrs. Dettwiller
- Business Owner at Engineer's Daughter, LLC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts
Executive Personal Assistant to private client providing performing duties including financial accounting, administration, event planning, scheduling, correspondence, handling inquiries, organization and time management.
- Executive Personal Assistant at Private Family
- Distributor/Independent Contractor/Account Manager at NeoGenesis, Inc
- Business consultant and analyst to spouse who serves as owner and Chairman at Personal Home Management
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Nutrition and Wellness Studies
Executive/Personal assistant duties as needed, calendar management, arrange meetings, set appointments, arrange and project manage all events and entertaining, including weddings. Arrange travel plans and itineraries. Admin duties, managing incoming and outgoing mail. Conduct correspondence, internet research, ordering items from internet and store's, shipping & receiving, monitor expenditure, prepare accounts using neat receipts for family office, prepare detailed travel itineraries (both business and personal) schedule maintenance for automobiles, personal shopping, , errands, Inventory and catalogue extensive Artwork. Design/create brochures, leaflets, web-sites, business cards
- Executive/Personal Assistant at
- Personal assistant/House Manager at
- House Manager/Chef at Daily Management
9 years, 6 months at this Job
Miami, FL (Feb 2016 - Present)
Executive/Personal Assistant to President.
•Provide executive support to the President of Elan Insurance Inc and the General Agent of BCBS of USVI.
•Managed the corporate office and its offices in Puerto Rico and St. Thomas ( USVI).
•Heavy business/personal, international/domestic travel arrangements and accommodations including detailed itineraries.
•Prepare complex documents, applications/contracts, presentations, and spreadsheet management.
•Create and process extensive expense reports.
•Calendar management (business/personal) with considerable amount of scheduling and prioritizing domestic/international meetings, video conference calls, webinars and appointments.
• Monitor President's (business/personal) emails.
•Track monthly commissions and incentive bonus goals.
•Produce monthly invoices, ad hoc reports and financial statements.
•Manage multiple bank accounts and transfer of funds between all company accounts.
•Administrator role for the corporate Visa credit card program.
•Produce minutes/notes for all domestic/international meetings and video/conference calls.
•Review expenses and perform cost/benefit analysis related to projects.
• Manage legal documents/contracts including LOI, BAA, NDA and Confidentiality Agreements.
•Maintain all active insurance licenses in compliance for Florida, Puerto Rico, Anguilla, BVI and the US Virgin Islands.
•Keep a log of all travel documentation, frequent flyer miles, hotel/car rental memberships).
•Interacting with personal contacts and managing executive's personal affairs, oversee executive's house staff.
•Responsible of the Human Resource Department, Office and Project Management.
•Run personal errands and tasks.
- Executive/Personal Assistant & Office Manager at Elan Ins Inc./Blue Cross Blue Shield of USVI
- Executive/Personal Assistant to CFO at Company Confidential
- Executive Assistant to CEO and Manage Human Resource Department at International Security & Trading Corp
- Executive Sales Assistant at Sunshine Bouquet Company
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate in Arts degree - Business Administration
- - Accounting
Working with private clients who need Executive/Administrative and Personal Assistant who can fulfill their needs on an hourly or weekly basis when needed.
- Executive/Personal Assistant to President at Various Clients in Carmel and Monterey
- Cashier at Safeway Inc./Albertson's Inc
- Executive/Administrative Assistant Executive Office at Hyatt Carmel Highlands
- Executive/Administrative Assistant at Whaling Station
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- A.A. - Business
• Provide comprehensive personal and business support and represent Executives in personal and business affairs
• Manage business and household calendars and schedule all staff shifts, business meetings, and appointments
• Manage household staff and contractors including housekeepers, nurses, maintenance, art movers, and home movers
• Represent Executive in meetings with realtors, architects, appraisers, galleries, publishers, archivists, and Columbia University
• Manage properties including multiple NY apartments and Nantucket renovations and moves, maintenance, and equipment
• Projects include advising on and coordinating political fundraising activity, producing theatrical projects with Executive, consulting on scripts, archiving and managing private library and art collections, and Columbia and CCNY library initiatives
- Executive Personal Assistant at ALAN BRINKLEY & EVANGELINE MORPHOS
- Field Organizer at HILLARY FOR MAINE
- Company Manager and HPI Producing Fellow at AMERICAN REPERTORY THEATRE
- Executive Assistant to Des McAnuff at SKUNK, INC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Government and Music
Perform all the basic functions of a personal assistant. Must be prepared to handle a large variety of situations at any given moment.
- Executive Personal Assistant at
- Server/Manager on Duty at Royals Bagels and Deli
4 months at this Job
- High school