Executive / Personal Assistant, Boulder, Colorado
- Executive/Personal Assistant at Cristina Turner
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
• Discreet Executive Personal Assistant for High Level Executives, Confidential Clients & their Families
• Exceeding expectations of clients; vendors and staff with exceptional level of performance, reliability and ability to create a positive environment
• Highest Level of attention to detail for client’s needs and ability to problem solve in a fast pace and challenging environment
• Self Starter
• Personable and Dependable
• Naturally adapts to situations, resourceful and resilient
• Highly communicative and positive outlooK
• Events coordination, sales and management
• Personal Assistant/House Manager direct experience with several clients for over 5 years
• Outstanding ability for both business assistance, transportation, security and highly confidential information
- Executive Personal Assistant at EXECUTIVE HARMONY LLC
- NATIONAL MEMBERSHIP MANAGER at FINANCIAL PLANNING ASSOCIATION
- ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP SPECIALIST at CIVICA MANAGEMENT
- FINANCIAL SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE at GUARANTY BANK AND TRUST
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE - MANAGEMENT/MARKETING
20 and 22 - Puerto Rico Tax Incentive Companies
Dorado, Puerto Rico
EXECUTIVE/PERSONAL ASSISTANT/OFFICE MANAGER/BOOKKEEPING/ADP PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
• General accounting function including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers and account and bank reconciliations. Accounts Payable and Receivable - Includes processing invoices, providing account statements, calls to clients and vendors, and promptly answering questions and discrepancies. Filing and records retention. Help comply with local laws and company policies.
• Preparation and filing of tax returns for Hacienda and the IRS, Volume of Business, "Patente Municipal", and DDEC Annual Report filing. Administer employee payrolls and health plans. Payroll preparation, quarterly tax returns and forms, monthly tax deposits (sales and payroll taxes). Process the monthly sales taxes (IVU) returns and payments and the deposit of the payroll monthly withholding to Hacienda and IRS. Assist with special projects and general administrative support. Executive schedule and travel management, expense reports; preparation and translation of corporate documents; coordinate documentation with government agencies.
• Prepare WIP reports; develop audit proposals; conduct Holder research; maintain electronic filing system. Act as liaison between management and staff and outside entities; format excel files; proofread documents and reports; prepare report filings; organize contracts. Maintain office infrastructure and supplies. Organize and support team building activities and agency events. Manage State corporation filings and registered agents.
- EXECUTIVE/PERSONAL ASSISTANT at CFS-Creative Financial Staffing & Acts
- GRANT/FINANCIAL ANALYST at Tetra Tech
- ELIGIBILITY SPECIALIST at Rising Phoenix Holdings Corps
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST at Ceres Environmental Services Inc
3 months at this Job
- B.A. in Secretarial Science - Secretarial Science
executive personal assistant. At a young age I flourished in the various positions and tasks I was assigned under the family's household and later played a key role in Dr. Janet Hranicky-Galitzer's practice.
As a nanny, my responsibilities included:
• Affectionately caring for 3 children from birth to adolescence & developed a close relationship with the children and the family
• Managed and carried out household duties & daily tasks such as:
• Planning meals, grocery shopping, prepping food, and home cooking for the children and family
• Performed housekeeping & laundry duties, as Executive Housekeeper for a period of time
• Monitored and assisted in the completion of school-related activities
• Implemented disciplinary agreements and provided progress reports
• Responsible for transportation to and from school and scheduled appointments
• For five years, traveled within California and out of state with the children and family providing nanny & personal assistant support As an Executive Personal Assistant my responsibilities included:
• Managed and maintained home and office tasks
• Responsible for weekly inventory, purchasing/stocking, and organizing of household grocery items and office supplies
• Planned and executed daily, weekly, and monthly home and office organizing and deep cleaning
• Performed daily errands as needed for the children, family, household, and practice
• Provided daily transportation for the family as needed for outings and business trips
• Oversaw and delegated tasks and duties of other household employees
• Supported in the launch of Dr. Janet Hranicky-Galitzer's Comprehensive Cancer Wellness Program
• Kept discretion and professionalism while assisting high-profile patients within practice Lead Server, Four Seasons Resort the Biltmore, Santa Barbara, CA. 2007 - Present Shortly after graduating high school, I was hired as a server then quickly promoted to lead server where I was designated to train employees on select tasks and assisted the banquet department captain. I was able to adapt to every position and project assigned simultaneously delivering professional and personalized service while upholding the company's core values and standards at all times. Duties as a lead server include:
• Ability to maintain strict level of confidentiality with all guests
• Maintain a high-level of service in a fast-paced environment
• Exude a positive attitude and anticipate guests needs
• Prepare, organize, facilitate, and execute set up and breakdown of tables, chairs, linen, decor, and tableware for a full service dinner for elegant events such as weddings and charity balls
• Additionally, learn and master Chef-Attendant duties such as made-to-order meals on the buffet stations for guests
- executive personal assistant at Dr. Janet Hranicky-Galitzer's practice
- Executive Personal Assistant at Dr. Janet Hranicky-Galitzer
12 years at this Job
• Provided executive-level support to 3 partners with their business, financial and personal affairs
• Managed multiple complex calendars and short-notice changes ensuring no conflicts or overlapping
• Screened calls, handled urgent matters requiring immediate attention, acted as gatekeeper, facilitated communication and logistical details
• Setup business meetings and prepared and packaged related materials and documents accordingly
• Coordinated travel arrangements including flights, hotel accommodations, car service and prepared itineraries
• Maintained office and personal business records (banking/credit card accounts, medical records and insurance)
• Supported executives with various projects utilizing quick-thinking, resourcefulness and sound judgment
• Provided personal assistant support including appointments, purchases and miscellaneous errands
• Responsible for full cycle financial accounting including accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Managed employees health insurance and 401K plans
• Managed and monitored daily cash flow and bank reconciliations
• Documented accounting policies, procedures and internal controls
- Executive/Personal Assistant/Accountant at Cal Mart Enterprises, Inc
- Senior Auditor at Mutual of New York Financial Services
28 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Accounting
Orange County and Los Angeles, California
• Executive / Personal Assistant to CEO / Executives of companies and high net worth individuals o Manage all aspects for business and personal life o Having very busy lives my job is to make sure things run as smoothly as possible o Function as the right hand and conduit of information o Handles a very busy calendar o Maintain company website, LinkedIn, Indeed and Facebook with photographs, text and videos driving traffic to website o Schedule personal appearances o Domestic and international travel arrangements o Schedule personal airplane for travel, and takes the lead on projects
• Personal Assistant & Lifestyle Manager, I may work alone or as part of a team and am often available on a 24/7 basis o Responsibilities include managing household staff o Administrating the needs of multiple domestic and international residences o Planning and booking luxury travel o Coordinating the family's social calendar o Overseeing finances o Running errands o Plan and organize parties, special events and dinners in the home o As a traveling personal assistant I perform these duties while accompanying the principal during travel o Seasonally organize clothing and closets. Maintain appearance of footwear, clothing and outwear as required o Perform personal shopping as requirements are needed o Make personal and business appointments as required o Coordinate all household needs, repairs and any staff working in the home including liaison with upstate caretaker o Supervise, interview, hire and arrange for payment and insurance for all household staff o Maintain organization of family art collection and purchases including payment of insurance o Handle all administration associated to family vehicles and boat including payment of insurance, registrations, inspections, garage and maintenance, marina bills and liaison with boat captain o Manage all bill payment and insurance for all family properties o Discretion, resourcefulness, flexibility, initiative and forward thinking o Monitor and manage household budgets o Closet / home / office organization o Personal Shopping o Personal Stylist o Interior decorating
• All aspects of HR duties independently from EA/PA
• All aspects of Accounting independently from EA/PA
- Executive & Personal Assistant / Accounting at Self-Employed
- Accounting Manager / Office Manager at Self-Employed
- Executive Assistant at Dr. Jennings Staley
- Med Spa Manager (One of the three businesses at Dr. Jennings Staley
15 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Business Management
- - Cosmetology
Coral Gables, FL (Feb 2016 - Present)
Executive/Personal Assistant to President/General Agent
•Provide executive support to the President of Elan Insurance Inc and the General Agent of BCBS of USVI.
•Heavy business/personal, international/domestic travel arrangements and accommodations including detailed itineraries.
•Prepare complex documents, applications/contracts, presentations, and spreadsheet management.
•Create and process extensive expense reports.
•Calendar management (business/personal) with considerable amount of scheduling and prioritizing domestic/international meetings, video conference calls, webinars and appointments.
• Monitor President's (business/personal) emails.
•Track monthly commissions and incentive bonus goals.
•Produce monthly invoices, ad hoc reports and financial statements.
•Manage multiple bank accounts and transfer of funds between all company accounts.
•Administrator role for the corporate Visa credit card program.
•Produce minutes/notes for all domestic/international meetings and video/conference calls.
•Review expenses and perform cost/benefit analysis related to projects.
• Manage legal documents/contracts including LOI, BAA, NDA and Confidentiality Agreements.
•Maintain all active insurance licenses in compliance for Florida, Puerto Rico, Anguilla, BVI and the US Virgin Islands.
•Keep a log of all travel documentation, frequent flyer miles, hotel/car rental memberships).
•Interacting with personal contacts and managing executive's personal affairs, oversee executive's house staff.
•Responsible of the Human Resource Department, Office and Project Management.
•Run personal errands and tasks.
- Executive/Personal Assistant to President/General Agent at Blue Cross Blue Shield of USVI
- Executive/Personal Assistant to CFO at Company Confidential
- Executive Assistant to CEO and Manage Human Resource Department at International Security & Trading Corp
- Executive Sales Assistant at Sunshine Bouquet Company
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate in Arts degree - Business Administration
- CS - supply chain management
Company Founder, independently contracting services as an Executive / Personal Assistant and Event Planner engaging projects with companies and non-profit organizations. To name a few companies: Consolidated Container Company, Halco Lighting Technologies, Control Southern, Newell Rubber Maid
- Executive / Personal Assistant and Event Planner at VIRTUAL SOLUTIONS
- Executive Sales Assistant at VIRTUAL SOLUTIONS
- Executive Sales Assistant and Lead Office Administrator at NOVARTIS PHARMACEUTICALS CORPORATION
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Fashion Merchandising
- - Counseling Ministry
New York, NY Jun 2014 - Sept 2018
(NY headquartered energy efficiency company)
Executive/Personal Assistant to CEO and President
• Provided all means of administrative support to C-level Executives
• Facilitated complex executive schedules; arranged frequent appointments and meetings; anticipated needs and determined the information and/or documents which our executives required; was aware of conflicts and adept at announcing updates and working around conflicts in a proactive and skillful manner
• Maintained strong working relationships with internal and external contacts
• Coordinated meetings, conference calls, luncheons, firm events and off-site meetings
• Oversaw a high-volume of confidential information
• Managed/provided heavy calendar and travel itineraries including those for over 30 employees both international, domestic and chartered
• Liaised and interfaced with clients and executives
• Conducted research on as needed basis for various projects
• Supervised small administrative staff
• Managed and maintained relationships with vendors and building and facilities personnel
• Created marketing materials
• Managed household staff and personal ventures on behalf of CEO
• Event planner and coordinator for all major events including those involving investors, portfolio companies and affiliates both on-site and off-site; handled site and vendor contracts, guest lists, invites, vendor liaison, directed programs and all logistics for events
• Assisted Controller with accounts receivable, accounts payable and human resources responsibilities
• Managed our offices both nationally and internationally
- Executive/Personal Assistant to CEO and President at Orange Energizing Solutions
- Marketing & Sales Manager at M&M Jewelry Brokerage
- Owner and Co-founder at Event Management Company
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
• Provide both clerical and administrative support to the President
• Arrange events, meetings, and travel
• Maintains email inbox, calendared items, and WIP list for Executive
• Oversees maintenance of office and home
• Handles the payments of related household and personal bills
- EXECUTIVE/PERSONAL ASSISTANT at HARRIS PHARMACEUTICAL
- ACCOUNT MANAGER at GARTNER
- MEMBERSHIP CONCIERGE at LA PLAYA BEACH & GOLF CLUB
- ACCOUNT MANAGER INTERN at GARTNER
11 months at this Job
- BACHELORS DEGREE - Business Management