(Search firm which focuses exclusively on talent sourcing within the healthcare industry- www.hcrnet work .com )
• Executes business development activities with healthcare products manufacturers and hospitals to identify and secure both retained and contingency based talent
• Conducts talent searches for commercial, medical affairs, regulatory, R&D, QA, operations candi dates at levels of responsibility form frontline to executive level
- Executive Recruiter at HealthCare Recruiters International, LLC
- Principal at SalesForce First Medical, LLC
- Vice President of Sales & Marketing at Orthocare Innovations, LLC
- Vice President of Sales at Checkpoint Surgical, LLC
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Biology
Pittsburgh, PA, TX, USA March 2007 - April 2008 Executive Level recruiting firm, exclusively focused on the engineering and construction industry domestically and internationally. EXECUTIVE RECRUITER * Consulted with client Hiring Managers to understand their current and upcoming needs, shared best practices and developed recruiting strategies to populate candidate pool for specific executive and professional positions * Candidate attraction and sourcing (sold our client to the candidates) through direct recruiting, internet and networking via the telephone * Screened resumes and tracked candidate's process. Ensured candidates were tracked appropriately in database to provide accurate, up-to-date reporting to clients, and management * Interviewed/assessed candidates (conducted phone screens and interviews; and, coordinated onsite interviews with client Hiring Managers) * Prepared candidates for phone and face-to-face interviews with client Hiring Managers, and provided coaching for counter-offers * Process coordination: monitored and tracked offer negotiations letters and acceptance; monitored and initiated background and drug screens, performed reference checks, and ensured proper document retention.
- EXECUTIVE RECRUITER at E & C SERVICES, INC
- REALTOR- RESIDENTIAL AND MULTI-UNIT INVESTMENTS at PLAZA REAL ESTATE
- HUMAN RESOURCES BENEFITS SPECIALIST at CENTER FOR EMPLOYMENT TRAINING (CET)
- SOFTWARE MANAGEMENT AND PROCUREMENT SUPERVISOR at T-ZONE INC
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Human Resources Management
CyberCoders is one of the leading staffing companies in the country. They offer proprietary
data-mining and sourcing software to help quickly fill even the most challenging rolls.
● Hired directly into the Executive Recruiter role I am responsible for the full business cycle at my own desk, including business development, candidate sourcing, candidate screening, interview coordination, client negotiations, fee agreement negotiations, salary/offer negotiations. ○ Used Salesforce, LinkedIn, targeted email campaigns, digital networking and cold calling to grow my desk from 0 to 30 active clients ○ Posted 36 new job orders ○ Set up 10 interviews +4 Onsite interviews ○ Received 2 offers ○ Placed 1 candidate
- Executive Recruiter at CyberCoders
- Account Executive at Campus Goose
- Foreman at Westboro Tennis Surfaces
4 months at this Job
- BA - Philosophy
- MS - Information Security
New York, NY August 2018 - present
(MMC is a $16B management consulting firm. Its two operating companies, Marsh and Mercer, are leaders within the insurance and human resources consulting industries.)
Executive Recruiter (contract)
• Responsible for full life cycle recruiting of senior leadership positions globally for Marsh and Mercer, up to Partner and CEO level.
• Responsible for managing full cycle process in Workday.
- Executive Recruiter at Marsh & McLennan
- Senior Recruiter at WestRock Corporation
- Senior Recruiter at Intercontinental Exchange
- Talent Acquisition Business Partner at ADP
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Liberal Arts
CAREER OBJECTIVES I am an accomplished Sales Professional with a proven Executive Recruiter track record of over $10M in sales, marketing and advertising to top companies both domestic and Modis l 2019 international. Highly skilled in penetrating - Identify new talent and build relationships with qualified candidates bureaucratic and/or chain-of-command interference to - Build key relationships with hiring officials in various industries reach the top level management including President's - Consult with clients on their specific hiring needs and CEO's. Successful in cultivating new business and completing the full process of verifying and obtaining written and signed business contracts.
- Executive Recruiter at Modis
- Business and Marketing Consultant at Alliance Media Inc. via Gietz Enterprises, LLC
- Medical Consultant at Regenerative Medicine of North Florida
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
- - Business Management
Executive Recruiter in the Tech, C-Level, and wine Industries. Full Desk with Sales and Recruiting Currently recruiting for Deloitte
- Independent Executive Recruiter at Coterie Search
- Partner at Hire Club
- Corporate Sales & Events at Epicenter
- District Manager at Kelly Services
2 years, 7 months at this Job
CINCINNATI, OH Mar 2018 - Jan 2019 EXECUTIVE RECRUITER - Engineering & Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, Automotive & Aerospace Provided high-level search for all clients on a retained and/or commission status for the overall selection and appointment of fully vetted candidates. The majority of candidates interviewed and sourced are from engineering and manufacturing environments, but also for human resources positions. Detailed and focused on clients and candidates alike. Expert passive talent searcher, highly motivated, dedicated professional.
• Develop, maintain and update a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
• Screen candidates to understand their skills, goals, interests, proficiency level, salary range, location needs and benefits desired to find the best possible opportunity for career advancement.
• Meet with hiring managers to qualify the requirements and skills needed and organizational fit desired.
• Provide a multitude of clients with effective, proactive and responsive recruitment by identifying the most qualified and suitable candidates.
• Lead the full life-cycle recruiting process including facilitating interviews, gathering client feedback and help ensure a successful outcome for both candidates and clients.
• Adept with Bullhorn CRM Cloud-Based software ATS system, ZoomInfo, Outlook, MS Office Suite.
CINCINNATI, OH Mar 2018 - Jan 2019
EXECUTIVE RECRUITER - Engineering & Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, Automotive & Aerospace
Provided high-level search for all clients on a retained and/or commission status for the overall selection and appointment of fully vetted candidates. The majority of candidates interviewed and sourced are from engineering and manufacturing environments, but also for human resources positions. Detailed and focused on clients and candidates alike. Expert passive talent searcher, highly motivated, dedicated professional.
- Executive Recruiter at EDIS GROUP, STAFFING, AND RECRUITING
- SERVICE MANAGER - Plumbing, Electrical, Tools at LOWE'S HOME CENTERS, LLC
- MANAGER at RELSOTEK SOLUTIONS, INC
- CASEWORKER at AMERICAN RED CROSS, MOODY AFB
10 months at this Job
- EDIS Group - Executive Recruiting
- Recruiting - Recruiting
Executive Recruiter responsible for sourcing, screening, and placing contract and direct hire candidates in IT, HR, Finance and Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Healthcare.
• Source, pre-screen, and interview candidates obtained through various job boards and professional networking sites such as Monster, Dice, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn, and Indeed.
• Source and recruit passive candidates through networking and cold calling.
• Qualify, screen, and present candidates for open positions.
• Proactively market highly qualified candidates to companies based on market knowledge.
• Schedule and coach candidates for phone and in-person interviews.
• Conduct post interview follow up meetings with candidates.
• Prepare and present weekly reports to hiring managers on the status of open searches.
• Conduct market analysis calls with hiring managers.
- Executive Recruiter at AREVO Group
- Account Executive at Central Point Partners
- Sr. Technical Recruiting Manager at Robert Gatto & Associates, Ltd
- Recruiting Manager at Sherpa, LLC
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- M.S. - Information Systems
- B.S. - Computer Systems Engineering
• 24 yrs Management/Executive Recruiter, International Specialist
• 9 years as Regional Vice President for Latin America, Firstar Bank, Milwaukee, WI
• 2 years Executive Director of the Wisconsin World Trade Center, Milwaukee, WI
• 2 years Managing Director of International Software Marketing, a leading UK-based, worldwide export documentation software vendor
• 1 year as an Export/Trade Consultant to industry in Wisconsin during which time wrote the International Strategic Plan for Masterlock, Inc.
• 8 yr. with Bank of America including 4 yrs in San Jose, Costa Rica
• 2 ½ years as Finance & Admin Manager for a Caterpillar distributor in Costa Rica For Balance: Have lived, worked or traveled to over 30 countries in Europe, Latin America and Asia. Enjoy daily rowing, working out & reading. Seasonally a biker, sailor, kayaker. Adore Frisbee and maintaining excellent health. Former TaeKwon-do Black Belt instructor. Robert C. Meissner, Jr. Career & Activity Highlights ~~~~~~~~~~)
- Executive recruiter at PrincetonOne
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- M.A. - International Management
- B.A. - Political Sciences
Executive Recruiter Business Development Executive
• Owning and driving end to end/full-cycle recruitment process, from sourcing,screening, referral checks, employment documentation requirements, offer discussions to on-boarding support.
• Proactively building talent pipelines and candidate relationships for current and future opportunities and consistently updating ATS for records management purposes.
• Creatively source candidates using multiple channels to recruit which may include but not limited to association meetings, networking, industry events, referrals, internet and etc.
• Develop and update job descriptions and specifications and/or prepare and post jobs to appropriated channels.
• Conduct interviews to filter candidates and asses relevant knowledge, skills, experiences and aptitudes.
• Proactively identifying and developing new business growth opportunities by bringing in new clients and business partnerships and consistently updating CRM system.
• Maintaining a thorough understanding and knowledge of client's business, industry, trends and current situations.
• Developing strong relationships with new and existing clients by addressing and understanding their recruitment needs.
• Investing time in client-facing activities to understand their needs and build strategic relationships.
• Demonstrates understanding for the client's priorities, processes, policies and procedures and fostering strong partnership.
• Seeks first-hand client feedback and applies information to improve work process, productivity, efficiency for client experience.
• Developing relationships with clients through building business networks.
• Providing clients service quotations and handle negotiations.
Business Development Executive
- Executive Recruiter at RLC Recruitment Co., Ltd.
- Recruitment Consultant at Peak Recruitment Consulting
- International Recruitment Counselor at Laureate International Universities - Stamford International University
- Sales & Business Development Executive at DuPont
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration - Management