• As an Executive Recruiter at CyberCoders it requires Full Desk recruitment. I had a minimum of 16 accounts at all times while continuously updating my ATS with clients and potentials clients.
• It was also required to bring in 6-7 new positions each week with 17-20 interviews.
• Contribute to recruitment development in both business development as well as candidate sourcing. Aiding the team with input or material that was helpful to my success.
- Executive Recruiter at CyberCoders
- Sr. Talent Partner at Fynd Talent
- Engagement Director at Fynd Talent
- Staffing Manager at Randstad
1 month at this Job
- - Business Administration
Promoted from Associate Recruiter to perform Executive level searches for companies ranging in size from Boutique to Fortune 500 organizations, specializing in all positions under the Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Technology verticals from the
C-Suite to the production floor.
● Running a full recruiting desk including conducting sales and discovery calls with clients pertaining both to retained and contingent searches. Demonstrated expertise in filling positions from entry level Maintenance Technician to Vice President of Global Supply Chain for a Fortune 500 organization..
● Sourcing and identifying candidates utilizing social media, online job boards, and Boolean search logic. Reaching out candidates with a level of professional aggression to gauge their interest, and qualifying candidates through behavioral and experience based interviewing questions.
● Coordinating clients and candidates through the entire interviewing process, including interview preparation and debriefing, coordinating onsite client visits and travel plans, and handling every aspect of the offer negotiation process to assure the terms are agreeable for both sides.
● Demonstrated success in the role by achieving my first placement within a month of beginning in the role, and finishing my first full year above expectations of $250,000 in annual billing. On track for my second year to exceed $350,000. Promoted for my efforts to Executive Recruiter, taking on additional responsibilities as we develop a formal Human Resources department to include internal talent acquisition, handling compensation and benefits, and leading training and employee onboardings.
- Executive Recruiter at The JMJ Phillip Group
- Human Resources Analyst(Internship) at The United States Office of Personnel Management
- Projects and Programs Associate(Internship) at The Become Center for Community Improvement and Social Change
- Customer Service at
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Carolina Recruitment January 2017- Present
● Creating and executing strategies to identify potential new clients using aggressive marketing and lead generation techniques
● Generating leads, conducting cold calls, and set meetings to establish new business both locally and nationally
● Effectively partner with potential and active clients to qualify and negotiate job orders and contracts
● Building and maintaining relationships to effectively grow business
● Maintain candidate expectations by establishing clear lines of communication with clients throughout the job cycle
● Utilize innovative recruiting methods to identify and attract top-performing, highly skilled professionals for direct hire positions within the industry
● Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified talent, leverage multiple recruiting resources and internet sourcing techniques to identify and engage candidates, utilize databases, search engines, job boards/aggregators, social media, colleges/universities, job fairs, professional organizations, and community associations Payoffs
● 32 direct hire placements accomplished in first year of recruiting/ 4/32 were placed in the first month
● Exceeded annual goals before the close of the third quarter, causing 2018 to be the most profitable year for professional placement by at least 20%
● Received accolades from the company president in September of 2018 for earning the most substantial fee in company history, exceeding the second largest amount by 25%
● Reduced sourcing budget by 40%
- Executive Recruiter at Carolina Recruitment
- Collateral Specialist at Wyndham Capital Mortgage
- Client Relations Specialist at Vanguard
- Home Preservation Specialist I at Wells Fargo
2 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
As an Executive Recruiter I manage a full-desk recruiting in the manufacturing and clerical industries across the United States. I work primarily on National Accounts and Vendor Management Systems. Making 75-100 phone calls daily, I screen, recruit, and schedule candidates based on the job requirements in the job description. I use job boards, internal database management, Facebook, job ads, and referral business to source my candidates.
• Successfully recruited and retained employees, taking them through the pre-employment screening and management of schedule once hired
• Manage timecards on a weekly basis for each employee
• Have professional conversations with employees regarding performance and any other HR related issue
- Executive Recruiter at Amotec
- Bartender at Music Club and Grill
- Applicant Advisor/Inside Sales at Beyond Campus Innovations
- Technical Recruiter (Contract) at Computer Enterprises, Inc
3 months at this Job
- BA - Communications
- Run a full desk at Nelson and Associates as an Executive Recruiter. - Develop professional relationships with industry leaders and top talent in the San Francisco Bay Area. - Focused specifically on representing Staff Accountants - Controllers in San Francisco within the FinTech/SaaS industries. - Placed seven direct hire placements in the last 8 months.
- Executive Recruiter - Accounting & Finance at Nelson and Associates
- Recruitment Consultant - RPO Onsite at Mitchel Lake Group
- Senior Recruiter at Blue Shield of California
- Legal Recruiter at Sedgwick LLP
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Art's - Managerial Economics
Executive Recruiter in the health care industry. Recruiting candidates and obtaining Clients for placement opportunities.
- Executive Recruiter at ALIGN Executive Search
- Disability Caregiver/Litigation at IHSS
- Mortgage Broker at Wells Fargo/Countryside/Wamu
2 years at this Job
- License - Active
- - Economics
is a non - profit organization based out of San Francisco, CA. ASI assists Social
Enterprises (enterprises that help underrepresented communities or markets to solve
difficult problems), and Women and Minority entrepreneur to start-up and grow businesses.
- Executive Recruiter (Part - time)
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Posting jobs on various volunteer job portals and social media platform.
• Updating the candidate tracker online.
• Sourcing, Interviewing and Shortlisting Candidates.
- Executive Recruiter (Part at ASI
- Senior Recruitment Consultant at Ideas Bureau
- at Sabbatical
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer Internee at Virginia and operations in Canada
4 months at this Job
- Master's in Business Administration in Human Resource Management - SANEEA SIDDIQUI
- Bachelors in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Full cycle executive recruiter and trusted adviser responsible for sourcing, screening and placing candidates in high-level positions
• Successfully utilizing written and verbal communication skills to build relationships resulting in repeat business referrals
• Extensive experience in business development, research, lead generations, direct and social media marketing
- Executive Recruiter / Search Consultant at WAYNE RUSSELL SEARCH CONSULTANTS
- Leasing Specialist / Marketing Specialist at FINGER COMPANIES
- Account Manager / Business Development at INDIGEO VIRTUS
- Real Estate Agent Associate at MARTHA TURNER SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY
2 years at this Job
- - Real Estate
Lead national executive recruiter for managed care business unit with operations in California, Colorado, New Mexico,
Washington, Nevada, and Florida.
• Led national executive recruiting function for medical group with focus on operations, contracting, strategy, human resources, accounting & finance, compliance, physician, marketing and legal.
• Managed team of five leadership recruiters and two researchers. Directed work to create more productive work flows across teams resulting in 30% decrease in time to fill.
• Developed and implemented aggressive 6 month recruiting plan for California market to recruit, interview, and hire 10 directors, 2 senior directors, and vice-president of operations. Resulted in 5 high potential hires, improved operational efficiencies, and template for future hiring best practices.
• Served as Workday implementation lead for executive and leadership recruiting teams. o Trained executive recruiting team on new applicant tracking system. o Addressed operation and process issues with quick resolution.
- Lead National Executive Recruiter at DAVITA INC. - FORTUNE 500 HEALTH CARE COMPANY
- at DAVITA INC. - FORTUNE 500 HEALTH CARE COMPANY
- Executive Recruiter at DAVITA INC. - FORTUNE 500 HEALTH CARE COMPANY
- Senior Recruiter at RESOLUTE ENERGY CORPORATION - INDEPENDENT, PUBLICALLY TRADED OIL AND GAS COMPANY
1 year at this Job
- - Energy
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associates Degree in Culinary Arts - Culinary Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Leadership
Executive Recruiter specializing in talent acquisition for the Beauty, Luxury, Fashion and Digital industries. Demonstrated success in collaborating with Hiring Managers to align people and business strategies. Adept at assessing needs, generating options and implementing solutions. Strong interpersonal, consulting and listening skills; skilled facilitator with sound judgment and diplomacy.
- Senior Executive Recruiter at The Agency Worx
- Managing Partner at Soho Staffing
- Vice President, 24 at Seven Talent
- Senior Managing Partner at Gromwell, Inc
3 years at this Job
- - Economics