This is a unique opportunity to flex your expertise in identifying, engaging, and closing executive-level talent to help build and shape in-house leadership recruitment capabilities for the largest cosmetic surgery medical group in the nation.
We look for people who are strategists, storytellers of facts, brand-developers, engagement experts, charismatic and personable, have a competitive desire to exceed performance objectives, have a history of success, are organized and professional, think outside the box and have an optimistic attitude. Previous experience in executive recruiting, healthcare or sales is helpful.
A day in the life…
· This role is responsible for sourcing, developing, tracking and identifying prospective candidates using a variety of vehicles (i.e. job boards/sites, societies, community networking, mailers, referrals, etc.)
· Improve APPC’s effectiveness at attracting, assessing, hiring, credentialing and on-boarding physicians that are based on qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility with team. All are unique!
· Manage the entire interview/hiring/on-boarding process while delivering an exceptional candidate experience
· Develop prospects into candidates. Engage, sustain relationships, screen and interview. Continually contribute to the knowledge base of the group sharing new information about candidates with detailed profile summaries.
· Prepare/contribute to recruitment update reports
· Develop an ongoing engagement of passive quality physician talent to support immediate and seasonal needs.
· Manage the interview process with hiring leader, team and candidates. Presents, negotiates, and closes offers
· Models “best practices” interview techniques and evaluation processes and continuous improvement against core metrics
· Develops and maintains market specific intelligence relevant to clinic locations and cultivates a network of diverse industry contacts
You own this if you have…
· Executive Presence – This position requires extensive personal interaction with senior-level decision makers and physicians.
· Knowledge Hunter – Independently build an understanding of opportunities within Sono Bello.
· Customer Service Focus – with everyone you work with, both internal and external. Expertise at effectively managing competing priorities and delivering results that make a positive impact
· Team Recruitment-oriented with drive for results and quality execution. A naturally collaborative work style and passion for being an inclusive team player in a diverse work environment
· Consultative Approach that enables you to earn trust with all levels of candidates and hiring leaders
· Impeccable Judgment and comfort managing confidential and other sensitive information. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills