Working as the Executive Sales Manager. Duties include maintenance of all sales team computer systems, business development for the sales team, cold calling, lead generation, sales of repossessed vehicles, all internet based marketing, and research of new programs and applications. worked with business development team members.
- Executive Sales Manager at One Call Transport
- BDC Manager at Phoenix Truxx
- District Manager at City Rentals
- Internet Director at Bridgewater Acura
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Logistics/Materials
Duties Performed: Senior Executive Sales Manager Assign work; review, record and maintain an accurate and detailed log of all reported activities; Instruct new employees, in detail, in the specialized communications and clerical tasks to be performed; Confer with (administrative and/or staff services) regarding implementation of departmental policies; Supervise and assist in the maintenance of all incoming and outgoing material; Supervise and assist in the coding of data changes for computerized processing; Supervise and assist in the receipt, transmission and operation of various communication devices and computerized information systems; Supervise and assist with receiving and dispatching of Sales Representatives messages; Supervise and assist with receiving and maintenance of Sales Calls; Use computer application software in the performance of the job
- Senior Executive Sales Manager at Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems
- Forklift driver at R.E Michel Company Inc
- Inventory control specialist at Jarvis Steel & Lumber Company LLC
- Asset protection specialist to Target Protection Specialist at Target
10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - keyboarding
Company executive sales manager running the day to day operations of all wholesale and retail orders. Coordination with sales department to complete and fulfill all orders in a timely fashion and with Print Department to check and approve samples for orders. Assisting company owner with booking appointments, calendar dates, meetings, conferences, etc. Generating documentation for travel arrangements, trade shows, faxing, copying, phone calls, etc. Continuous customer service and sales with existing accounts and potential business inquiries. Merchandising, styling of showroom, planning out photo shoots and coordinating with models and photographers.Travel to trade shows around the USA (Grand Strand Gift Show, Surf Expo). Styling trade show booth and coordinating with travel team to ensure all aesthetics of events/shows are met accordingly.
- Executive Sales Manager / Operations at MIA Apparel
- Company Director/Operations at Allegra-Italy
- Assistant Designer/Account Executive at Ema S.
- Office Manager/Personal Assistant at Super Lady Fashion
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Fine Arts
• Drive sales results,customer service ,employee retention by training,strategic planning and financial and product analysis reports
• Drive and execute sales goal by developing profit driving strategies and identifying growth opportunities
• Manager on duty 2-4 Times a week lead Executive team and Sales associate produce sales results,customer service, omnichanel,credit,special events and recovery standards results
• Fast pace thinker with effective analytical,organizational and communication skills
• Public speaker
• Special events coordinator
• Strong merchandise skills
• Control shortage with training and setting expectations
• Store trainer for Orientation,Customer service,Product knowledge, Omnichanel and Specialist
• Proven ability to effectively delegate,follow up and communicate with all levels of the organization
• Time management and organizational skills
• Ability to access talent,coach develop and manage performance
• Proven leadership style that will motivate teams to perform at their best to produce results
- Executive Sales Manager at Macy's
- Executive Sales Manager at Macys Fashion Valley
28 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school Diploma, Business courses - Business
Hired as Sales Manager to efficiently drive profitability and daily operations.
Learned a wealth of information regarding medical equipment implementation in a survival type scenario in austere locations. Working directly underneath an OB Surgeon and Nurse AARNP with current medical licenses.
• Maintain conditions of a 3,000 square foot, two story warehouse.
• Manage effective levels of inventory to maximize sales.
• Ensure timely distribution of trauma kits.
• Develop and Assemble products for new markets.
• Maintain a high level of customer service before, during, and after the sale.
• Educating customers on dozens of medical devices, and when to use them.
• Set up and effectively merchandise products in exposition style environment throughout North America.
- Executive Sales Manager at Doom & Bloom, LLC
- District Store Training Manager at Dollar Tree
3 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration - Business Administration
Demonstrating business acumen by driving and exceeding aggressive sales goals of a Macy's Grow 50 Store. Strategically collaborated and led a 12 million dollar Men's operation by executing Macy's initiatives and beating Plan and Last Year (exceeded goal by $710k for 2018). Utilizing reports to identify areas of growth and deficiencies to strategically implement a "Five P" plan to cultivate and inspire growth. Continually assessing and coaching colleagues to consistently deliver effective selling behaviors resulting in high customer engagement (6.5/7 scorecard) and having 2 of the top 10 selling colleagues under the men's department in a store of 300+. Aggressively driving credit sales goals as a manager in charge credit applications. Perform task including but not limited to: ensure accuracy of promotional presentations, set selling goals for associates, lead morning rallies, execute floor moves with merchandiser, ensure optimum sales floor coverage, lead selling initiatives, recruit a qualified individuals, and address associate concerns.
- EXECUTIVE SALES MANAGER at Macy's
- STORE MANAGER at Aldo
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at Buckle
- Lead Sales Associate/Assistant Manager at 4MEN
7 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF ARTS
Women's Shoes Business Sales Manager Responsible for the overall departments both front lines sales and warehouse processes Lead a team of 30+ associates to exceed sales plan, sph,profitability, turn rate, merchandising. scheduling, training and development, stockroom organization Marketing and execution of in store events Store Credit Captain in charge of achieving the daily, weekly, monthly new accounts opened goal. Motivating, rewarding and holding 300+ associates accountable to exceed expectations. 50+ million overall store volume
- Executive Sales Manager at Macy's
- Merchandise Sales Coordinator at Destination Maternity
- General Manager/District Trainer at Petco Animal Supplies
- Store Manager at The Sharper Image
8 months at this Job
- - education
Coached 27 associates and worked together to identify opportunities for improvement. Developed an action plan to turn
these opportunities into strengths. Used "MAGIC" Selling to coach my associates on making personal connections with customers.
• Empowered my team to perform daily operational tasks such as audits, setting sales, recovering the floor, and more.
• Facilitated the Engagement Advisory Group. Partnered with the associate committee to identify engagement areas of improvement in the store. Took action plans and presented them to the rest of the Executive Team.
• My abilities to coach, develop, and empower my associates led to receiving recognition for The Best Manager of the 2016 Spring Season. Women's Clothing and Women's Shoes were 106% over sales plan and met credit card application goals.
- EXECUTIVE SALES MANAGER at MACY'S STREETS OF TANASBOURNE
- HISPANIC BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT at PORTLAND TIMBERS
- EXECUTIVE TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR at KIDSPORTS INVITATIONAL
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Sports Marketing, Market Research, and Change
- - SPANISH MEDICAL INTERPRETER PROGRAM
* Maintained a sales team which grew territory by 19% and increased profits by 43%. * Developed and implemented systems and procedures for inventory management and quality control. * Managed all sales staff and responsible for hiring all front of house staff and employee performance evaluations. * Partnered successfully with clients producing higher than average company sales and solid customer relationships.
- EXECUTIVE SALES MANAGER at Davis Roofing LLC
- SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at CertaPro Painters
- SALES MANAGER at All Around Contracting
- OWNER at RoadHouse 51 bar and Grill
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Organizational Communication
- Division III Football - University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
Manage over $185M in Total Sales ($140M VA Sales) for T4f, Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Large Engine, and XNox programs. Update Business Cases, manage program profitability, and meet or exceed program milestones and financial results. Maintain an excellent working relationship with my CAT matched pairs and Engineering teams. Submit and support AOP activities, ensure PO accuracy for smooth delivery performance, and lead VA/VE activity and special projects. Seek to find innovative ways to manage teams efficiently and effectively in order to achieve desired results. Achieve or exceed program goals for quoting Production, Prototypes, Service, Tooling, and Engineering Estimates on multiple CAT platforms (Includes managing over 134 production top level CEM's - between 200 and 350 line items/part numbers per BOM). Lead and Support Europe and China regions with their quoting and processes to ensure global alignment and price integrity. Streamlined the quoting process and improved on the efficiency of managing the complexity of the top level arrangements (Top Level CEM's and all aftertreatment arrangements w.r.t. design changes, currency, surcharge recovery, CEM component changes, etc). Creator and leader of the new CAT/TEN Change Management process - Recognized a problem between the CAT/TEN processes in 2010 that resulted in significant premium expenses/losses for both companies ($millions). Assembled teams, initiated meetings between CAT and Tenneco, and designed the skeletal structure to bridge the processes between both companies. This resulted in a robust change management process that eliminated premium expenditures, and created an efficient mechanism to achieve full recovery of Engineering Recovery, Rework, Obsolescence, Expedites, and other charges and expenses.
- Account Executive / Sales Manager at Tenneco - Caterpillar Clean Air Account
- Account Executive, Toledo Tech Center at Faurecia Exhaust Systems
- Applications Engineer at FAG Automotive/Schaeffler Group
- ABS Systems Engineer, Advanced Controls Systems at TRW Automotive
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering - cum laude
- - German