Executive Sales Manager over the store. I am in charge of all sales associates as well as schedules. I also work fulfillment, run some AP, and ensure everything is running smoothly throughout the day.
- Executive Sales Manager at Macy's
- Owner at Party Cakes
- Assistant Manager at Wal-mart
- Volunteer Fire Fighter and EMT at North Whidbey Fire and Rescue
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Certification in EMT-B
- High School Diploma
Phoenix AZ, May 2018- Present
A nationwide provider in facility solution services specializing in the educational, office, medical, and retail industries.
Executive Sales Manager
Responsible for generating new revenue opportunities, managing relationships with vendors, new account startup.
• Responsible for negotiating contract terms for new business accounts ensuring healthy margins are met..
• Achieving sales metrics goals
• Responsible for meeting and developing relationships with vendors, property managers, and building owners.
• Responsible for cross selling janitorial, landscaping, snow removal, and pest control services to clients.
• Extensive cold calling (networking events, face to face, phone calls)
• Current position requires extensive travel out of Arizona, seeking a Phoenix based opportunity.
- Executive Sales Manager at Express Facility Management
- Business Development Manager at DHM Landscaping
- Executive Management Services at
- Business Development Manager at SOS Employment Group/Elwood Staffing
8 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
Scottsdale, AZ. (a privately held medical technology company focused on developing and marketing non-invasive tissue regenerative medicine products.)
Executive Sales Manager 10/2008 - Present
• Generated over $7 million in revenue over a 5 year period in a start-up company.
• Developed national key opinion leaders.
• Mentors new hires in effective sales tactics and techniques.
• Provides outstanding customer service.
• Meets administrative deadlines for expense reports, business plans and inventory reports.
• Implemented numerous speaker programs that positively impacted prescribing habits of physicians and nurse practitioners.
• Vast understanding of sales process.
• Assists with screening and interviewing of potential new representatives.
• Promoted to District sales manager supervising three sales managers, increasing total revenue by $2 million.
• Generated more income in a calendar year than any other salesperson in the history of the company.
- Executive Sales Manager at REGENESIS BIOMEDICAL, INC
- at MEDICAL SPECIALTY CLINIC/DIGESTIVE DISEASE CLINIC
- Staff RN at REGIONAL HOSPITAL OF JACKSON
10 years, 3 months at this Job
Managed the operations and personnel for one of the largest and most profitable locations in the Mid Atlantic area. I have a documented and progressive history of promotion from team supervisory roles to a key executive leadership position.
• Personnel acquisition including interviewing, selecting, coaching and developing associates through individual career paths across multiple departments and situations.
• Departmental performance including sales, negotiation and client satisfaction
• Operations including stock replenishment, merchandising, display, business planning and managing staffing hours budget.
• Integral component of a cross-functional leadership team that shared responsibility of managing a multi floor department store with millions in annual sales. Achievements
• Part of leadership team that achieved levels of performance in an incentive driven environment.
• Promoted multiple times including latest promotion to Executive Sales Manager responsible for over 40% of store revenue and profitability.
• Established administrative processes to improve staff acquisition and overall operational acuity.
• Steward leader with over 35 direct reports resulting in high staff morale and reduced employee turnover.
• Hands on management approach resulted in exceptional sales results within departments.
• Exceptional customer handling and negotiation skills lead to exceptional customer satisfaction results throughout career.
- Executive Sales Manager at Macy's - Fair Oaks Mall
- Sales Supervisor at Macy's - Fair Oaks Mall
- Owner Operator at Spensley For Hire
- Sales Supervisor/Executive Sales Manager at Macy's Irvine Spectrum
5 months at this Job
Professional Experience 2015 – 2018 Harry Winston, Miami Design District, Florida Executive Sales Manager Executive Sales for highest brand in the industry. Providing luxurious VIP experience to every client that walks in. Working closely with corporate team to increase sales and develop clients local, domestic and international. ¦ Hired as part of the original Salon Opening Team to establish the brand in the Miami Design District. Succeeded and surpassed sales expectations for the new Salon. 2014 – 2015 De Grisogono, Bal Harbour, Florida Executive Sales Manager Generate sales of very high-end elite brand of luxury watches and handcrafted jewelry with price points ranging from $6,000 to $6 million (average sale is $30-$50,000) at 2nd U.S. Boutique for company with 16 worldwide locations. ¦ Play pivotal role in initiating event marketing approach to bring in store traffic, expand extremely wealthy client base and grow sales by 40%, enabling store to become leading growing boutique in the network. 2012 – 2014 Omega Aventura Boutique, Aventura, Florida Executive Sales Associate Top Sales Professional at flagship branch, part of prestigious Swatch Group. Price points ranged from $2,000 to $1,000,000 with average sale of $10,000. ¦ Helped store become fastest growing boutique and #1 in Jewelry sales in the U.S. (out of 30), coordinated expansion of floor space to 4 times original size, and trained and supervised new staff during period of expansion of sales force from 5 to 10 Associates. 2000 – 2011 Executive International, Thousand Oaks, California In-flight VIP Hospitality Services Director Responsible for safety, security and in-flight hospitality services to VIP and Executives. Ensured premium client service and quality control of all international sales events held on board luxury private jets. Directed 3 world tours yearly and worked in 100 different cities and all continents. ¦ Ensured VIP Royalty Service to develop and maintain client relationships including sale of $45 million aircraft. ¦ Directed and provided consistency to VIP in-flight services top-quality around the world and managed staff of international sales events on luxury private jets. ¦ Additional Experience: as a Hair Salon Manager, Travel Agent, Flight Attendant, Medial Office Manager and worked and developed network with top Executive Chefs. Education Degree in Hospitality Management Santa Monica, College, Santa Monica, CA Professional Training: Haute Jewelry Sales (De Grisogono,Switzerland); Product & Sales Training (Omega); Corporate Flight Attendant Certifications. Computer Skills Cegid (Retail Sales), POS (Point of Sales Systems) & CRM Software (Customer Relationship Management); Microsoft Office. Languages Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Executive Sales Manager at GRAFF Diamonds
2 months at this Job
- Sales Executive/Sales Manager at Citywalk
- Sales Executive/Sales Manager at
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Some high school
- High school - Biology
HUGO DAVID MARTINEZ 914 Erskine Ln Fillmore Ca 93015 [email protected] (805) 766-4069 EDUCATION Fillmore High School PROFILE Results-oriented Supervisor, who thrives in fast-paced and competitive environments, also brings a strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skill, organized and diligent with a strong background in planning, budgeting and staffing. I am a very strong believer in integrity, teamwork, respect and excellence. Also, fluent in English and Spanish. HIGHLIGHTS Organized Customer Service Bilingual English/ Spanish Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and powerpoint Performance tracking and evaluation Cost reduction Exceptional time management skills Employee engagement EXPERIENCE Pro Level Manager/ Trainer Thomas Dulorme(Pro Boxer) 7/2017-Current Day to day training straightening and conditioning for Thomas, nutrition and supplements guidance, meal prepped all this meals during training camps, Also worked as his personal financial advisor, scheduled fights and promotional events. Augusta Precious Metals Account Executive 09/16-07/2017 Culver City, CA Severed as executive assistant to the manager. Scheduled appointments, Contributed to companies sales by 2,170,00 in new accounts, Received Opener salesman of the year in 2017 LA Fitness International Sales Manager 06/13-06/2014 & 01/2016-09/2016 Oxnard, CA Train and supervise employees, coordinated monthly sale targets, conducted weekly audits of all sales and fitness trainers, Opened new clubs successfully managed grand openings sales hiring and training . Amgen ( Alpha Pro Temps) Clinical Tech 10/2014-08/16 Thousand Oaks, CA Developed Production and tracking systems and overall quality control, oversaw operation reports,Inspected finished products, Also assisted management with data collection of tested samples that had gone out for clinical trial. Milgard Windows Lead Production supervisor 09/10-10/12 Simi Valley, CA Developed Product with quality assurance Ensures that all safety guidelines (OSHA). Estimated coast and set quality standards to meet monthly budget, Ensured all equipment were maintained and inspected, promoted to lead supervisor within seven months of employment. Part time Uber/ Lyft Driver 07/17-Current Las Vegas, NV Provide clients with reliable transportation with professional demeanor, with superior customer service ensured the journey of client is safe, relaxed and prompt
- Account Executive Sales Manager at Private
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school
Multiple Product Launches Field Development and Training Market Development District and Regional Management Sales Executive
- Sales Executive/Sales Manager at Merck & Co., Inc
27 years, 8 months at this Job
- B. S. - Economics / Agribusiness
Telephone sales of US investment grade rare coins sight unseen to investors nationwide Average annual sales of $1.2 million Generated all accounts from cold call prospecting Increased clients portfolio size from $3000 initial investment to many over $1.4 million Increased average client portfolio size from initial $3000 investment to $200,000- $300,000 Hired and trained new sales associates on entire sales cycle Consistently lead all brokers with most new accounts opened
- Account Executive/Sales Manager at Bunker Hill Sales Associates
- Director of Sales at Point of View
- Account Executive at Microsurf Internet Services
15 years, 10 months at this Job
formerly MBA Executive), Personal Shopping & Corporate Sales Executive
June 2016 - Present
• Launched Wedding Stylist program for the company (first in company of six), specializing in helping couples with wedding fashion, furnishing their home, and setting up their new household through partnership with Wedding Gift Registry program. Promoting new program through store partners, external events, and referrals. Exceeded total sales goal by 189% in 2016.
• Responsibilities were two-fold. In Corporate Sales, led community outreach for the store in order to raise awareness about corporate sales programs. Participation in community networking events, drive corporate sales through maintaining relationships, bridge clients from fashion to corporate sales to retain all company business.
• In Personal Shopping, Executives wardrobed, styled, sold, and advised clients on every aspect of their Macy's experience. Driving sales was the primary goal, but I did that through connecting with each and every client on a personal level and providing a memorable experience, ensuring they would return again and again. The majority of my new clients came through current client referrals. As Sales Manager: Sales Manager of the Year, 2012, for the Tuttle Crossing Store, achieving the highest scorecard of 4.7 in the store out of nine Sales Managers, and sixth highest scorecard in the district among 60+ managers.
• Took Fine Jewelry department from significantly behind plan in 2011 to picking up $150,000 to sales plan in 2012, ranking Tuttle Crossing #1 among fine jewelry counters.
• Volunteered as Loyalty Captain in 2013, and Tuttle Crossing ranked #3 in the region for loyalty performance, where the metric was a significant opportunity in previous years.
• Led team to outstanding results in the Coach handbag department, achieving ranking of #20 in the entire country (900+ stores) in volume in Coach, and exceeding sales plan by over $70,000.
• Had the highest percentage of Extreme Sellers in the store (90+ scorecard), and added 2 associates from previous year. Coached several associates from very low scorecards to upper 80s.
• Primary responsibilities include hiring and coaching 40+ associates to success in driving sales, and in addition to Sales Manager duties, had primary responsibility in fine jewelry of merchandising, processing inbound/outbound merchandise, Return to Vendor, Store Transfers, repair processing, and management of associate hours. Was primarily responsible for training new & existing associates in initial procedures, new technology, and updated procedures. Held associates accountable for standards.
- [email protected]'s Executive, Sales Manager at Macy's
- Vice President of Business Management at Renascent Hospitality LLC
- Executive Assistant to the Principals at FLG Hospitality LLC
- Assistant Manager & Server at Chef-O-Nette Restaurant
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Organizational and Interpersonal Communication
- - Sales Manager