As an Executive Secretary I am in charge of organizing events that the Chamber is hosting, payroll, delegating duties, liaison between the board members and the community or companies. I also provide customer service to the guests asking about information and perform secretarial duties such as filing, using MS Office applications, copying, faxing, etc.
- Executive Secretary at New Lisbon Area Chamber of Commerce
- Office Assistant at Juneau County Housing Authority
- Cookie Decorator at Sweetems
- Barista at Mountain Mudd Espresso
1 month at this Job
- Associate - Associates of Arts
• 23 years experience in administration and operations management.
• Ability to perform under pressure situations.
• Able to accept responsibilities and multi-task.
• Ability to quickly establish rapport with clients, colleagues and management. Executive Secretary
• Organizes office of executive and makes day-to-day administrative decisions on his behalf.
• Takes and transcribes dictation of a highly confidential nature.
• Reviews and prioritizes all incoming correspondence.
• Maintains executive's calendar and accepts or declines commitments, local and out-of-area, on his behalf.
• Data entry - Electronic charting, input all patient information into our electronic charting system.
• Makes travel arrangements for executive as needed.
• Opens and distributes mail.
• Maintains office equipment. Orders all office supplies.
• Schedules appointments and assists in answering phones.
- Executive Secretary at Brady Orthodontics
15 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certified Medical Assistant
• Executive Secretary to CEO and Executive Council of BMH
• Attends Board meetings, records and transcribes minutes
• Prepares PowerPoint presentations for Quality Council Committee, Medical Executive Committee, Engineering Operations Committee, Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee, and Compliance Committee
• Contract Administrator for Hospital (approximately 150 contracts)
• Data entry of Healthcare Peer Reports
• Responsible for hospital wide calendar & reserving conference rooms
• Produces quarterly newsletter for all hospital personnel
- Executive Secretary at Brynn Marr Hospital
- Executive Secretary II at McLeod Health
- Service Excellence Coordinator at McLeod Health
- Protocol Coordinator at
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
Currently serving as an Executive Secretary with the Florida Department of Corrections Region IV Office of Institutions. Duties and responsibilities consist of drafting letters, memos, short reports, forms and spreadsheets. Communicate with the public as well as other agencies regarding complaints and information on policy and procedures. Submit and process purchase requests, invoices and credit card payments. Handle multiple statewide reports, employee records, HR spreadsheets (new hire, separations, promotions, laterals and demotions) and all related Hiring Data. Creates and updates requisition for job postings. Prints and review applications. Sets up interviews and job skill testing for eligible applicants. Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures. Work as the Time management for Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Worker's Compensation. Coordinates conference calls and meetings. Acts as the liaison for the department. Maintains the Regional Directors emails, calendar and telephone calls. Arrange travel accommodations, completes travel authorizations and travel reconciliation reports. Combine, evaluate, and reason with information and data to make decisions and solve problems. Answer a high volume multi-line telephone, aiding complex requests for services and/ or information related to policies and procedures. Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Executive Secretary at State of Florida
- Computer Lab Assistant at Broward College
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates of Science - Office Management
- High School Diploma
4002 N 3300 E. Twin Falls Idaho, 83301. 208-733-3133 General Manager/Administrator: Mike Stocklin 800-357-4226 Job Title: Executive Secretary April 2005- Oct 2006 Duties Typing, emailing documents, vendor communications of all forms, answering phones, filing, security of files and administrative assistant
- Executive Secretary at CSN International Radio
- Activity Director/Receptionist at Woodstone Assisted Living
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Executive Secretary & Manager ◆ Accomplishments and Duties 2016 ◦ Responsible for administrative management and business development for upstart company. * ~Develop, prepare company business support QMS, Safety and Operational development And Accounts paylable. * ~Prepare proposals and invoicing to clients * ~Develop business opportunities with commercial and construction companies * ~Provide cohesive fabrication operational packages * ~Worked continuously with client schedules * ~Source and purchase project materials
- Executive Secretary at FINITE Weld Synergy Inc
- Purchasing and Material Expeditor at DRIL-QUIP, INC
- Management Administrative Assistant at MERCEDEZ BENS
- Loan Star Processor at NOVISTAR MORTGAGE
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Business Administration
• Perform complete staff work for the Director Police Chief and staff; prepare or process communications to Public Safety Department employees and individuals or entities outside the department; follow up on assigned responsibilities.
• Process monthly timesheets for the department in an efficient and timely manner.
• Coordinate the administrative activities ensuring that information is disseminated to staff and clients.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and conferences for Police Chief and department staff.
• Communicate to Police Chief and staff pertinent information relating to the Department and the Board of Directors.
• Prioritize, distribute, and process incoming and outgoing mail for Police Chief.
• Research, analyze and compile data for specialized projects and various reports. Organize and maintain paper and electronic files.
• Supervise, train and evaluate subordinates as assigned.
• Process all departmental invoices for payment verifying all material and equipment has been received.
• Order all office supplies including mandated forms
• Transcribe dictation or interview recordings.
• Understand the organization and operation of the Public Safety Department and outside agencies as necessary to assume assigned responsibilities.
• Exercise high level of confidentiality.
• Communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
• Work cooperatively with other departments and outside officials.
• Interpret and apply administrative and Department policies, laws, and rules.
• Independently respond to letters and general correspondence.
• Compile and maintain complex and extensive records and files.
• Analyze situations carefully and adopt effective courses of action.
• Understand and carry out oral and written directions.
- Executive Secretary at Bakersfield Jr. College -Department Of Public Safety
- Administrative Assistant at McFarland Police Department
- Administrative Assistant/Customer Support Representative at Allied Potato Inc
- Administrative Assistant/Sales at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Gen
- - Business /Accounting
Initially hired in October 2016, by the Business Office, as their first Executive Secretary to the Finance Director. Later, in February 2018, I took on the position of Office Technician II for the Audiology Department and Jean Massieu School of the Deaf, while still under the umbrella of Utah Schools for the Deaf and the Blind (USDB). At Jean Massieu School of the Deaf (JMS), I’m a combination of Executive Secretary, Receptionist and Communication Technician. I offer support to staff, students, parents and visitors while communicating in ASL or English, based upon their preferences. From greeting people on campus to the management of departmental operations, I strive to assist with any needs/goals of both the Audiology Unit and JMS.
- Executive Secretary / Office Technician at Utah Schools for the Deaf and the Blind
- Vice President at KBG Foundation
- CAO, Executive Director at Epilepsy Association of Utah
- Cashier/Customer Service at Utah Valley University Bookstore
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Deaf Studies
- High School Diploma
Executive secretary to four companies and the personal assistant to a doctor. Answer incoming calls, filing, keeping account of facility finances, order products for office, maintain licensing of facilities, handle all consultant intake and contracting, plan parties and office activities, run personal errands ,grocery shop. Familiar with all office machinery and Microsoft word and excel.
- Executive Secretary/Administrative Assistant at Integrated Care Communities
- Receptionist at D & L Services
- Brand Team Member at Target
- Special Services Associate at The Home Depot
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - EMT
Project Coordinator/Executive Secretary - contractual position Crozer Keystone Medical System PMO All and every administrative assignment as assigned by Executive PM for Cerner Upgrade slated for 2020 for the Crozer Keystone Health System (Oct 2018 - December 15, 2018)
- Project Coordinator/Executive Secretary at Crozer Keystone Health System
- Executive Admin/Project Coordinator at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Admin/Project Coordinator at AstraZeneca Bio-Pharmaceuticals
- Full-time/on-line student at SNHU M.Ed., Technology in Education Program
2 months at this Job
- - Applied Technology
- BA - Medical Illustration