Executive Steward in charge of all daily catering operations on a Drilling rig in the gulf of Mexico including all cooking 24 hour operation all cleaning and maintenance on the rig for catering.
- Executive Steward at ESS Support Services
- Steward at Sonoco
- Field Manager at Taylors International Services
- Assistant Catering Director / Offshore Steward General Marine Leasing at General Marine Leasing
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Acidemic
Ensure all back of the house staff follows proper safety and sanitation protocols
• Ensure kitchen is maintained clean
• Manage and schedule twelve staff members
• Keep steward department clean
• Provide adequate cleaning materials for steward staff
• Assist in taking back of the house inventory
- Executive Steward at Hofbrauhaus Chicago
- Line Cook at Belly Q
- Line Cook at The Cheesecake Factory
- Shift Leader at Food Stuff Gourmet Food
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Responsible to assist the Executive Steward with the day-to-day running of the department and overall maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation in designated work areas during the PM shift.
● Develop and implement strategies for stewarding that are aligned with the company's F&B objectives.
● Create a good working atmosphere for employees through communication skills and reinforcement.
● Deliver the company experience to employees and guests through great service, clean and polished equipment, good manners and great human skills.
● Always be properly dressed and presentable, with a professional manner.
● Check, tour and inspect all stations, kitchens and back-of-the-house (BOH) areas when arriving and before leaving.
● Make sure dish machines and other machines are maintained and clean.
● Check schedule to assure your employees are here and on time.
● Distribute chemicals and cleaning supplies to stewards.
● Distribute a "side duties list" to your employees and check that everything is done before the end of their shift.
● Assign working areas for your employees.
● Check all BEO's for any upcoming events.
● During slow periods, keep your employees busy by cleaning and keeping the BOH well maintained.
● Make sure all equipment is in its proper area.
● Assist in any BOH area when needed.
● Instruct your employees how to avoid accidents or dangerous actions.
● Monitor arrival time, breaks and departure time of your employees.
● Receive deliveries of equipment and store it in the right place.
● Teach your employees to work as a team.
● Do inventory counts whenever needed and maintain par level of stock.
● Make sure silver room and office is organized and clean.
● Check the garbage area while garbage is being removed and afterwards, and make sure garbage room area is sanitized and disinfected.
● Make sure banquet props and any other equipment are back in place.
● Notify your manager of any equipment shortage or any arising problem.
● Check all F&B outlets for any need before the end of your shift.
- Asst. executive steward /F&B Manager at Palmer House Hilton Hotel
- Stewarding asst manager at "W" Hotel
- STEWARDING SUPERVISOR at McCormick Place
- Lead Steward at Hyatt Lodge at McDonald's Campus
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Direct the Stewarding, Employee Cafeteria, and Purchasing & Receiving Departments
544 Rooms, Two Outlets, 30,000 SQ FT of Meeting Space Executive Chef Andrew Dixon (202) 717 7106
➢ Management and Oversight of Stewarding Department
➢ Management and Oversight of Purchasing & Receiving Department (Including F&B Storeroom)
➢ Management and Oversight of Employee Cafeteria (EDR)
➢ Management and Oversight of Hotel Garbage and Waste
➢ Conducting Prestigious VIP Event functions (including ALFALFA Club, Society of Friendly Sons, National Conference of Mayors, etc.)
➢ Inventory and Operating/ Cleaning Supplies
➢ Food Ordering and Cost (for Kitchen and Banqueting Events)
➢ Receiving & Invoice Processing
➢ Labor and Payroll
➢ Budget Forecasting
➢ Maintenance of Sanitary/ Cleanliness Standard for all Kitchen areas
➢ Oversight of Banquet Set Up via Stewarding
➢ Training and Employee Development
➢ Scheduling Effectively (in Union Environment)
➢ Employee Recognition and Discipline
➢ Manager On Duty (MOD) Weekend Shifts for hotel
➢ Coordinating with Secret Service & Private Security Personnel for events
➢ Coordinating with Local Hilton Properties for Events
➢ Task Forcing (for local Hilton properties)
➢ DOH - Health Inspections
➢ Hilton Quality Assurance & ECOSURE Audits
➢ Safety Comity and Depart Safety Briefings
➢ Coordinating with Operational Effectiveness (OE) Process Team
➢ Producing BEO Bible and Situation Reports for Team Members (via Delphi)
➢ Developing Assignment and Pull Sheets (via Delphi)
➢ Food Preparation and Cooking
- Executive Steward at CAPTIAL HILTON - HILTON HOTELS & RESORTS
- Executive Steward at GRAND TETON LODGE COMPANY - VAIL RESORTS
- Kitchen Manager/ Head Steward at GRAND TETON LODGE COMPANY - VAIL RESORTS
- Assistant Kitchen Manager at GRAND TETON LODGE COMPANY - VAIL RESORTS
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Various Certifications - Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Management, and Supply Chain Management.
- High School Diploma
usually oversees all operations related to food service within a hotel, which includes kitchen and sanitation department operations. ... The steward may oversee inventory and should make sure that materials are used in a cost-effective manner. I'm in charge of hiring process, banquet, inventory. I'm assistant of the director in the department. I was on charge of banquet.
- Assistant Executive Steward at MGM Resorts International
- Assistant Manager at GF interprise taco bell
- food prep. at Rainforest Cafe
9 months at this Job
- Cardiovascular technologies - health
- high school diploma
at this Job
- Some college
• Manage 200+ employees on different shifts
• Oversee all kitchen areas for the property
• Meet expectations for the Health Department
• Interact and problem solve with restaurant mangers and executive chefs
• Daily scheduling for employees to be placed in outlets
• Task scheduling for employees on a daily basis
- Assistant Executive Steward at Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Administrative Assistant at Stewards Department
- Cashier at Dolce and Gabbana
- Hostess at La Salsa Cantina
8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Managed Stewarding operations in a hotel setting. Responsible for transmitting daily payrolls, attending BEO/ department head meetings . Responsible for hiring and training of stewarding personnel, kitchen sanitation, delivering food, and providing all China, glass and silver for banquet events. Also responsible for clean up and retrieval of all items post function.
- Executive Steward at Centerplate
- Operations Manager at Compass Group dba Crothall Healthcare
- Executive Steward at Hyatt Hotels
- Executive Housekeeper Manager at Holiday Inn
2 years at this Job
- Some college
• Report to Director of Food & Beverage
• Attend weekly ops meetings
• Sit in panel interviews, conduct interviews, handle separations, and attend union grievances,
• Weekly inventory
• Conduct investigations
• Direct associates in completion of tasks as designated by assignment sheets and/or needs.
- Executive Steward at JACK Casino
- Patient Care Access Representative (PT) at St. John Medical Center
- EVS/ Stewarding Manager at JACK Casino
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Management
Initiate new cleanliness programs in an operation that generates over $4,000,000 a year. Purchase and maintain new equipment for the F&B team and set up new protocols for equipment maintenance and cleanliness. Oversee staff of 20 in cleaning, maintenance, dish washing and overall cleanliness of the F&B operation
- Executive Steward at Monarch Casino
- Chef Owner - at Rory's Diner/Rory's Custom Catering
- Purchasing Manager at Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
- Purchasing Manager at Westin Charlotte Hotel
2 months at this Job
- Some college