Assigned duties to other staff and provided instructions regarding work methods and routines. Inspected and evaluated the physical condition of facilities to determine the type of work required. Performed financial tasks, such as estimating costs and preparing and managing budgets. Performed and assisted with export duties as necessary. Listened to and resolved customer complaints regarding services, products or personnel.
- Export Assistant at MIENCARGUITO.COM
- Kindergarten Teacher at Associacao Cedro do Libano de Protecao a Infancia
- Citiphone Call Operator I at Banco Citibank S/A
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Elementary Education
- High school - Business Administration
• Assist Export Supervisor in the coordination of all necessary internal/external requirements to ensure the proper shipping of equipment, preparation of proforma invoices and shipping documentation, maintenance of files and documents related to export.
• Interfacing with carriers and freight agents, insuring that the receiving entity has all information necessary to accomplish a seamless import,
• Apply for export license with U.S. Department of Commerce, proforma all aspects for shipments that require inspections. Provide freight, duty and tax quotes.
• Schedule and track shipments in the UPS, DHL and Federal Express on line website.
- Import/Export Assistant at Orange Business Services
- Import/Export Coordinator at Orange Business Services
- Administrative Assistant/Assistant Buyer at Orange Business Services
- Purchasing Clerk at Orange Business Services
16 years at this Job
- High school - Administrative
at this Job
- Some college
- Import & Export Assistant at Nema Foods
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- Certification in International Business
- - General Business Studies, English
Received cash award and Time off Awards for projects.
- Export Assistant at Department of Commerce
- Human Resources Specialist at BIS annual Update Conference catering
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
• Responsible for meeting regulations and rules on other countries
• Answering e-mails regarding order status, shipping and tracking information
• Providing customer service experience
- Export Assistant at Satco Products
- Receptionist/Cycle Counts at American Storage & Transport
- Data Entry/Receiving Clerk at Broadridge
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- Associate - Business Administration
Responsible for all import and export shipments handled by the New Orleans office. This includes quoting all aspects of the shipment required by the customer. Working with all foreign agents to coordinate the shipment whether at their origin or to their destination. Dispatching the moves with inland carriers as well as the air freight carriers. Overseeing the shipment is billed in a timely manner and invoice is sent to the customer within the given time range.
- Export Assistant Manager at Air Freight Import
- Ocean Export Customer Service at Braid Logistics North America, LLC
- Account Executive at Agility Project Logistics
- Freight Forwarding Export Documentation Supervisor at Quast & Company Inc
6 months at this Job
- - Business Administration/Business Communications
Work Experience: 2002-Present: Import-Export/ Supply Chain / Logistics Manager - Raytex Industries – Woodbury, Long Island, NY- Importer and Exporter of various Textiles, Apparel, Yarn and Fiber, Towels, Pet Beds, Steel wire , Comforters and Home Furnishing. 1996-2002: Import-Export Director - The Balson Hercules Group/ Consoltex Group - Importer and Exporter of Textiles (lining, outerwear and quilting) New York City, NY 1986-1996: Purchasing / Import –Export Assistant Coordinator – John Kaldor Fabricmaker - New York City, NY 1984-1986: Perry Ellis America – Customer Service and Sales Assistant- New York City, NY
- IMPORT-EXPORT/ SUPPLY CHAIN /LOGISTICS MANAGER at RAYTEX INDUSTRIES
- IMPORT-EXPORT DIRECTOR at BALSON-HERCULES
- Assistant Purchasing / Import Export Manager at John Kaldor Fabricmaker
16 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - International Business
Air export assistant manager. TSA knowledge.
- Assistant Manager at H & Friends Freight Inc
- Freight Forwarder at
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
30901 SEPTEMBER 2017 - CURRENTLY My responsibilities include food preparation, food set up, fry cook, sauté cook, food export assistant, and food stock management.
- whiskey bar kitchen at BACK OF HOUSE
- CREW MEMBER LITTLE CEASARS at NIGHT SHIFT
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Music
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA