Experience / Responsibilities Air Freight Import/Export Assistant Manager September 2018- Present Panalpina, Inc. Responsible for all import and export shipments handled by the New Orleans office. This includes quoting all aspects of the shipment required by the customer. Working with all foreign agents to coordinate the shipment whether at their origin or to their destination. Dispatching the moves with inland carriers as well as the air freight carriers. Overseeing the shipment is billed in a timely manner and invoice is sent to the customer within the given time range.
- Export Assistant Manager at PANALPINA, INC
- Ocean Export Customer Service at Braid Logistics North America, LLC
- Account Executive at Agility Project Logistics
- Freight Forwarding Export Documentation Supervisor at Quast & Company Inc
4 months at this Job
- - Business Administration/Business Communications
• Enter customers orders
• use of Excel, word, outlook, AS400, SAP, FedEx
• enter daily and weekly sale number onto the SOP
• Assist in container booking and shipping for export
• Assist in preparing Delivery ticket
• Keep up to date with client demands in overseas market.
• Provide customer service to international clients.
• Sending / revising proformas
• Sending invoices
• Reviewing claims / processing claims
• Conducting meetings with production to ensure orders are processed in a timely fashion
• Customer correspondence via email / phone
• Collecting payment / assisting accounting dept. to collect payment
• Communicating with sales representatives
- Export Assistant at Southeast Food Distribution
- Account Executive/ Customer Service at Federation Logistics
- Customer Service Representative at CoPart
- Customer Service Representative at Work and Well
3 months at this Job
- Associate - General Studies
Markets products to current customers and develops new clients based on existing suppliers. Works with managers to develop new, low cost suppliers to help existing customers cost average inventory and ensure maximum market penetration. Supports department objectives in focusing on key supplier relations. - Purchases materials from suppliers and conducts sales and contract negotiations. Coordinates purchase orders and sales contracts, invoices, import/export and other relevant documentation. Reviews work for accuracy and adherence to company guidelines. - Verifies, allocates and posts details of business transactions to appropriate account in SAP program. Compiles and sorts documents substantiating business transactions. Issues documents to accounts department for posting and runs payment proposals. - Contacts customers/supplies frequently to answer questions, resolve problems, and provide guidance. Investigates/handles customer complaints regarding quality, specifications, tolerances and delivered condition of products. Coordinates and attends rejected material inspections documenting reasons given for rejections. Validates condition of material and determines best disposition to minimize losses either by re-sales and/or collection from insurance. - Coordinates warehousing, transportation and other logistics matters. Negotiates rates with freight forwarding companies and overseas deliveries/shipments to ensure timely arrival of goods in compliance with import/export regulations. - Monitors customer credit limits and manages/monitors inventory levels and movements. Maintains vendor/customer accounts ensuring timely payment and receipt of invoices via SAP/excel. - Tracks and maintains inventory levels, purchasing, shipping, or other records by compiling data from contracts, purchase orders, invoice and accounting reports. Prepares reports such as inventory balance, price lists, and shortages. Report inventory increase or shortage. - Oversees the logistics of shipments. - Oversees the collection of payments.
- Import/Export Assistant Traffic Manager at Marubeni Itochu Steel America Inc
23 years at this Job
- - Business Administration
Review and process international orders for export. Prepared foreign business agreements as well as manage export shipments, review shipment paperwork for compliance with EAR. Prepare and approve foreign visits in addition to foreign travel requests, notarize export documents. Research and interpret international trade regulations pertaining to medical devices goods. Maintain and ensure all international trade compliance records meet federal requirements. Utilize U.S. government programs such as ACE (AES) for shipments overseas. Prepare and provide documents for legalization by the U.S. Embassy for new foreign business registration.
- Export Manager at PULPDENT Corporation
- Nationally & Board Certified Pharmacy Technician at CVS/Pharmacy
- Customer Service Support at Corning Life Sciences
- Sales Administrative Assistant/Customer Service at PFERD Incorporated
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - International Business
- B.S. - Biotechnology
Booking and tracking of air shipments according to customer's requirements. Responsible for preparing Export Declaration; Denied Party Screenings; for each shipment to present before US Customs following US Export Compliance Regulations. Responsible for billing customer for all services provided (in-land freight; physical conference; storage; freight; and any other that may apply). Communicating with warehouse personnel in order to tender cargo to airline in a timely manner for flight.
- Import/Export Analyst at CLOVER INTERNACIONAL LLC
- Import/Export Assistant at CLOVER INTERNACIONAL LLC
- Multilingual Executive Assistant at ABRACAF
- Administrative Assistant at INFINEX DO
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate's Degree in International Business - International Business
S de RL Tijuana BC México May 2017 to September 21 2018 Supervisors Mr Junhee (619) 730-9393 Mr Kim 01 664 331 0277 Import Export and warehouse supervisor: I was in charge of directing department taking control of all documentation and files of imports - exports and warehouse movements * Realization of procedures, definitive, temporary and virtual imports * Management and control of Annex 24 * Coordination of 4 different transportation, schedule transport for daily movements, urgent and local movements and crossings USA -Mexico * Control of inputs and outputs * Cyclical inventories, physical vs. system * Contact with clients and follow-up on orders * Evaluation of personnel in charge.
- Import Export and warehouse supervisor at Bestech Usa de México
- Import export and logistics Assistant at
- Intern at
- Import export Assistant at Sense of Urgency
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Global commercial logistics Engineer - logistics
Requesting bookings to different carriers, scheduling pick ups around the United States, complying with shipping lines documents cut off time and VGM. Spotting containers at shippers locations, submitting house airway bills and house bill of ladings to customer for approvals. Quoting pick ups, air and sea freights to around the globe. AES fillings, presenting 7512 for in bond freights and coordinating its pick up and transfer to another airline and/or bonded locations. Inttra shipping instructions submissions. Keeping customer inventories and taking their calls and replying emails as well.
- Export Specialist at Kelly Global Logistics, INC
- Import & Export Assistant at Kelly Freight Systems SAS
10 months at this Job
• Process 30+ International/Domestic outgoing shipments per week, billing a total of USD140,000 per year.
• Handling communication with clients around the world, answering numerous telephone calls daily to solve questions regarding cost, shipping routes and overall logistics.
• Successfully process and route all shipments using Cargo Wise computer program, overseeing the billing and tracking of each shipment every day.
• Collect rates from co-loaders and sending 10+ quotes to clients per day, increased the number of quotes offered by 25% per day.
- Export Representative at Global Logistical Connections
- Import Projects Assistant at Industrials Roland Print
- Commercial Export Assistant at Perupez S.A.C
- Market Research at Gervasi S.A.C
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of International Business - International Business
- - Transportation and Logistics
Support the Accounting department by performing clerical tasks, including entering financial transactions in the internal databases and reconciling invoices, preparing reports, filing documents, and offering a variety of administrative support such as managing mail, taking phone calls and other duties, as needed.
- Accounting Assistant at True World Foods Denver LLC
- Export Assistant / Customer Service at Xylitol USA, Inc
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
• Assist in typesetting, proofreading and editing
• Assist in creative process including, copy editing and inspirational web searching
• Manage project calendar, project hours and invoicing
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
• Provide clerical support including mailing, scanning, sending PDFs and maintaining office supplies
- Administrative Assistant at Danrik Design
- Senior Business Analyst at The Sports Authority
- Business Analyst at The Sports Authority
- Administrative Assistant to the Group VP and VP of Product Development at The Sports Authority
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Marketing