As an Export Clerk, I was Responsible for providing clerical support in the distribution warehouse. Preparing receiving paperwork for product to be checked in. Preparing store invoices and billing of store deliveries. Monitoring trip leave times. Providing customer service assistance to customers, drivers, and vendors. Completing general clerical duties. Data Entry. Assumed general clerical tasks independently as well as under guidance. As a Buyers assistant/Receptionist, I was responsible in Assisting senior administrative professionals and coworkers with daily work tasks. Managed and appropriately directed inbound telephone calls, mail and faxes to the proper departments. Greeted, assisted and Interacted with customers, visitors, vendors, contractors and professional services personnel in- person and via telephone calls Typed and compiled documents, answered phones and completed paperwork for the office. Received and processed paperwork via E-mail, telephone call and fax from customers regarding weekly flyer ad price specials. I verified and changed or corrected prices of all products for our company catalog.
- Export Clerk/Buyers Assistant at Associated Grocers Warehousing
- Customer Service Agent at Teleperformance USA
- Scale House Attendant at Wheelabrator North Broward Inc
- Title Clerk/Dealer Title Clerk at First Broward Auto Tag Agency
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Office Management
- High School Diploma
Distribution Specialist Responsibilities included: Operating Order picker, Extender and Forklift for picking orders, boxing, packing and auditing orders, replenishing parts to locations, pallet building boxes, banding and wrapping pallets and verifying packing list for shipment was included with the shipment. Export Clerk/ Customer Service Responsibilities included: Releasing orders, closing orders, retrieving shipment numbers from SAP and making sure information for shipment came through TradeSphere, verifying all information was correct on Invoices, sending shipment information to the foreign trade zone, gathering and preparing paperwork for customs, billing orders, filing paperwork and corresponding via email and phone regarding orders. I ordered shipping supplies from Air carriers (UPS, FedEx, DHL etc ), and was also cross trained to cover for co-workers while they were out.
- Distribution Specialist / Export Clerk at CoLinx, LLC
- Customer Service Representative / Assistant Supervisor for Alabama customers - Mallard at Cablevision /Suntel Communications
12 years, 3 months at this Job
Responsible for preparing shipments for export. Labeling shipments according to guidelines and standards as specified. Packaging, banding and securing shipments. Repairing damaged packaging Double checking shipments for discrepancies and correcting any errors.
- Export Clerk at MORRIS EXPORT SERVICES
- Shop Helper at Affiliated Machinery
- In Store Marketing at Sears
- Export Clerk at
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Some college - General Studies
• Schedules and provide pack out instructions and nominate appropriate unit containers to meet vessel schedule.
• Provides quality customer service and coordinate units movement with vendor's CSR to designated warehouse for packing.
• Regular communication with Procurement manager, Packers, vendor's CSR, internal and external customers to ensure smooth transactions.
• Accurate data entry in preparing S/O, shipping instructions, and other export documentations including BOL, Ship Sets, Load sheet and other.
• Manages & reconciles inventory list to optimize movement for export
• Oversees daily update and maintenance of units, vessel itinerary for loading, discharge along with the required import/export documentations.
• Coordinates BOL and processing LS paperwork to vendors, freight forwarders in a timely manner.
• Effectively managed relationship with internal overseas colleagues and built team work collaboration to meet International clients' requirements and external service providers (freight forwarder, trucking, packers) etc.
• Manages and identifies potential saving in Ocean freight cost by making the necessary load arrangements for units in collaboration with warehouse and supply chain to optimize the benefits for clients/customers.
• Maintains knowledge of plant's processes, techniques, tools, materials, machines, and equipment. Uses this knowledge to assist in scheduling and processing units with special instructions or materials.
• Prioritize work through time management and interact regularly with Procurement and Management.
• Assist in resolving billing issues by identifying errors in shipments.
• Resolves customer discrepancies by proactively offering resolutions.
• Performed general clerical duties as: copying, faxing, scanning, process walking visitors.
- Export Clerk at Ryder Logistics
- Freelancer at The Bureau Advertising Agency
- Showroom Coordinator & New Construction at Delcor Inc
- Human Resources/Warranty & Repairs/Shipping Clerk at Edgecombe Furniture
7 months at this Job
- - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION-HR MANAGEMENT
Export documentation specialist at cold storage intermodal facility. Working directly with U.S.D.A to prepare for inspection of product and create export certificates. Facilitate logistics activities including scheduling and communicating with customers regarding special requirements, export and logistics.
- Export Clerk / CSR at Coldpoint Logistics
- at Laufer Group International
- Dispatch Supervisor at UPS
- Legal Assistant at Dennis Hawver
3 months at this Job
- Associate in Paralegal - Paralegal
- High School Diploma
Duties: import export scheduling with all freight carrier movers (ocean, air, and land). Invoicing, preparing international paperwork, deal with customers by email and landline, packaging, order puller, and palletize. Have been promoted from driver to warehouse to my current position.
- Import Export clerk at SAGE PARTS PLUS, INC
- order puller at L.A. LAB/ Warehouse
- order puller at JAMES PERSE/ Warehouse
13 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Load special orders for customers and making sure the product we send is perfect the way they ordered them
- Export Clerk at CHENEY BROTHERS INC
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk at WALGREENS (FULL-TIME)
- Stocker at HHGREGG INC
- McDonalds Crew Member at McDonald's
10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Export Clerk at Elizabeth Arden
- Auditor at Elizabeth Arden
- Line Leader at Elizabeth Arden
at this Job
Responsibilities Input data to carrier website Input data to customer website Input data to house system Make sure all data inputted are right
- Export Clerk at KCC
- Medical Records Clerk at Nirvana care hospice
- Associate at Seafood City
- Office Clerk at Redondo Mortgage Center
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Under Graduate - Radiology Technician
• Process USDA inspections for companies ordering product that are base in the island in Central America, process SED’s for companies ordering over 2,500 dollars if certain product.
- Export Clerk at Sherwood Food Distributors
- Invoicing Clerk at Anco Fine Cheese
- Medical Records Clerk at The Drs Group
- Medical Biller at Center for Holistic Health Care
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Medical Front Office
- Certificate - Business Administration