Team Trainer and collaborated with Human Resources on Employee Development Programs
● Tracked class enrollments and completion dates / Implement leadership development goals
● Created and managed export documents library
● Provided analytical expertise to support projects
● Created Customer Profiles and managed customs clearance documentation & compliance
● Gave regular feedback on team members' performance, resolved conflict among team members and served on the interview committee for the hiring of new candidates into the Export Coordinator team.
● Implemented our Paperless Initiative in 2012 saving us $40,078 per year. Lead transition from one Freight Forwarder (used by Nestlé 30 years) to new Freight Forwarder in 2 months
● Assumed the responsibility for leading various problem-solving projects, which improved our performance by 30% since January 2013.
● Introduced and oversaw the creation of "checklists" for all new hires. Each checklist served as a guide to the manager and trainer to ensure consistency in our process.
● Drove the implementation of monthly reporting to solve pricing discrepancies
- Export Coordinator team at NESTLÉ USA
- DEMAND PLANNER, SUPERIOR COMMUNICATIONS at
- SEASONAL CONFECTIONS PLANNER -CONFECTIONS DIVISION at NESTLÉ USA
- EXPORT SUPERVISOR at NESTLÉ USA
6 years at this Job
- - INTRODUCTION TO SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
New Brunswick, NJ 2012 - 2017 Formerly Akcros Chemicals, respected manufacturer of industrials and organic chemicals and additives.
Customer Service Export Coordinator
• Received and processed orders for domestic, Central, South America and Europe.
• Coordinated export shipments, worked closely with freight forwarders and provided necessary documentation from receiving orders to the estimated time of arrival at the destination.
- Customer Service Export Coordinator at Valtris Specialty
- Import & Export Coordinator at CSAV Agency
- Receptionist at Montemar Shipping Lines
- Administrative Assistant at Consolidated Containers
7 years at this Job
- Certificate - Computer Software for Business
Primary duties are to coordinate the import and export of the company products into the USA, knowledge of product
export regulations and procedures. I am a team player with the ability to achieve results and work well in a fast-paced
environment with tight deadlines and multiple tasks.
Export Business Coordination & Administration (Export Coordinator/Accounting Assistant)
• Coordinates delivery schedule with US vendors for Nidek Co, (Japan), Nidek INC. and Nidek Singapore. Arranges shipment to Nidek Headquarter, Italy, and prepares custom document for exportation.
• Issues POs to US vendors and confirms the delivery schedules.
• Analyze and issues out AR, process AP invoice.
• Updates Open PO and provide weekly and by-weekly reports to Headquarters.
• Obtains RMA# and resolves issues of the products with Headquarter office and US vendors.
• Enters specified data to AR Bill and updates and prepares spreadsheet for monthly distribution to management.
• Performs bank reconciliation and checks invoice drafts with related documents and tax sheet, then posts and prints.
• Prepares monthly inventory sheets, on products and parts and creates reports for sales, service and Headquarter office.
• Prepare Corporate tax returns and analyze Sales tax filing.
• Prepares quarterly tax returns for Electric Waste Recycling Fees & Medical Device - Tax Form 720
• Performs export /import quoting, contract negotiation, pricing, as well as booking/scheduling according to internal guidelines and customer expectations.
• Address any discrepancies with the broker's system by diagnosing the issue and contacting the appropriate party (i.e. Production, Freight Forwarder, Factory, etc.) to remedy it, so that customs clearance can be completed.
• Knowledge of export terminology, compliance & processes.
• Interacts with Customer Service, Product, and Branch Service Center, if required organize and manage issues or delays within the warehouse as it relates to shipments to Asia and Europe.
• Assist co-workers during slow periods.
• Assist Account Receivables functions: which include collections, process merchant charges, deposit checks and posting payments. Accounts Payable / Office Purchase Assistant
• Processes vendor invoices, travel expense reports; files into cabinets and boxes at year end.
• Assists in accounting process including handling journal entries, creating spreadsheets for various purposes, entering data into accounting software system.
• Prepares accounting monthly reports, end of the fiscal accounting reports and other reports as required.
• Performs all accounts payable duties and reports any problems to manager.
• Prepare invoices for sales or services rendered.
• Process and post employee expense reimbursements via Certify
• Process weekly check run for vendors and provides weekly summary of vendor payments.
• Processing timely payments of all vendors especially with payment discount terms.
• Analyzing the Accounts Payable Aging Report as primary resource for scheduling timely payments of vendors.
• Performs month end close responsibilities including journal entries, account reconciliations, and schedules/reports as designated.
• Maintains vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements.
• Responsible for Accounts Payables functions; which includes but not limited to entering payables into the system, reconciling vendor statements, resolving vendor issues, matching, coding, sort, log, scan, file invoices, checks, and other documents.
• Order office supplies, business cards, and operate phone console. Key Skills ~~~~~~~~~~~ SAP Business One 2007A (8.00.178) Software Certify Travel & Expense Online Microsoft Office 2010 and 2016 Microsoft Access 2007
- Export Coordinator / Accounting Assistant at Nidek Incorporated
14 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts Degree - Business
• Responsible for the clearing, tracking, and stripping of all export freight to various foreign countries via ocean and air transportation.
• Scheduled shipper load appointments. Tracked truckers/carrier to ensure on time arrivals.
• Trouble-shooting for all export shipment. Maintained visibility of all export shipments to assist team in catching any errors or mistakes that would jeopardize the movement of the cargo.
- Export Coordinator at Aerotek
- Freelance Writer & Web Design / Homemaker at
- Import Coordinator at Tri Star Freight System
- Freelance Writer - Independent Contractor at
5 months at this Job
- - Business
- - Business
• Input/Invoice supplier, customer orders, sample requests, POS requests, manage price lists.
• Answer customer calls, complaints, emails, schedule orders, provide administrative & reception support.
• Stay compliant with current TTB regulations, forms and work closely with the Lab.
• Manages research, reports, special projects and meetings for Owner and Export Director.
• Data entry including confidential information and provided all export documentation.
• Assist customers with registering wine in their countries to stay compliant with the laws.
• Assist in scheduling orders with carriers and freight forwarders.
• Creates and manages Standard Operating Procedures, record retention and Export inventory.
- Export Coordinator at Bronco Wine Co
- Data Entry/Customer Service at Hundred Acre Wine
- Data Entry/Customer Service at Bronco Wine Co
- Head Cashier & Clothing Specialist at Tractor Supply Company
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Administration
Handles booking and traffic for Ocean LCL customer base. Dispatch trucks according to process instructions Do all SOPs in timely manner and ensure compliance with government standards Prepare Ocean and AIR Bills of Lading /Worked in TANGO Initiate export file from inception to completion Updates customer database with timely critical data Completed Haz Mat Certification and required TSA training. Coordinate container freight with warehouse manager and rail yard.
- Export Coordinator at DB Schenker
- Inventory Control Specialist at Enerco
- Export Coordinator at CEVA
- at DHL
1 year at this Job
- Associates Degree
Worked for an International Freight Forwarder in the Orlando Area alongside various shippers who exported products to several countries. Responsibilities included arranging and pick up of freight to ensure it went from our docks to their destination, using many forms of transportation such as; trucking, airlines and ocean vessels. Experienced in processing all the documentation necessary to export freight from the United States to various countries as well as assisting in billing and customer service when needed.
- Export Coordinator at Albion Staffing Solutions
- Export Coordinator at Albion Staffing Solutions
- Air Export Coordinator at MTI Worldwide Logistics
- Operations Manager at AMG U.S.A. Inc
1 year at this Job
- - Business
- - Business
Fully cross-trained in import and export logistics, documentation, letter of credit negotiation, office manager duties, administrator for automated export shipment filings.Internal customer service and support.
- Export Coordinator at united maritime international, inc
- export logistics coordinator at clearfreight, inc
32 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - finance
-Work with SAP daily to create commercial invoices, shipper's letter of instructions, shipper's export declaration and other documents -Work with Connectship and WMOS to properly route freight -Lead and develop a team of individuals to make sure that that proper protocol is being followed -Work with different business units product lines -Speak with customer service and directly with customers to resolve issues -Make decisions independently using best judgements based on the situation and facts -Order supplies and keep track of inventory -Route shipments all over the world with the correct documentation required per Country -Communicate and lead meetings daily
- Export Coordinator at Bosch Security Systems, Inc.
- Customer service- International Specialist at AIT Worldwide Logistics
- SideTracked Brewery- Owner at SideTracked Brewery
- Founder at Steven Antonio Foundation
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor - General Business
• Providing support to Tri Japan TKJ Mexico on export activities including preparing documents and communicating with forwarders and Customs brokers.
- Export Coordinator at Self-employed
- Executive Director/Coordinator at Tri Japan TKJ Mexico S. de R.L. de C.V
- New Project Manager at TK Japan Transport, LLC
- Buyer/Export Coordinator at International Trading
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Spanish Basic
- - Business Administration