Freight Forwarding, Custom Clearance and Transportation) Sea & Air Global- (Freight Forwarding, Custom Clearance and Transportation) Import/Export Coordinator - 2012 - Present Following up of arrival of air and ocean cargo with respective Airlines, Liners or freight forwarders and confirm the same to the clients. o Coordinated with clients and shippers to ensure continuity with shipping details o Addressed any issues with late or missing shipments or expected deliveries o Prepared all required customs and air freight documentation. o Maintained ongoing communication with clients. o Ensure cargo is recovered from shipper's facility for export shipments. o AES filing for export shipments. o Arranged domestic and international shipments. o Maintained an effective system to track all shipments and deliveries. o Respond to and quickly resolve customer service issues. o Distributed documentation to brokers, Co' loaders, CFS, customers, via email, fax and mail. o Quote Preparation/ Created Invoices and distributed customers
- Import/Export Coordinator at Sea & Air Global
- Import Documentation Coordinator at OHL
7 years, 2 months at this Job
Provide Customer Service to Customers Provide Air Quotations to Customers Arrange pick up for export shipments Make reservations with Airlines Prepare export documentation Deliver shipments to Airlines TSA - IACSSP Alternate Security Coordinator TSA Mandatory training to employees IACSSP binder recording and updating procedures and changes Control access to office to visitors, vendors and authorized representatives Gateway Department. - Team Leader Schedule Consolidations for the entire month. Negotiate with all Airlines contract International rates. Coordinate with Airlines bookings and reservations. Coordinate all traffic from Japan in transit via Miami. Prepare and arrange US Customs documentation and Validation July 2015 - July 2018 2014 - 2015 1996 - 2013
- Export Coordinator at Nippon Express USA, INC
- Air Freight Supervisor at Faith Freight Forwarding
17 years, 5 months at this Job
- G.E.D. - ESL & G.E.D
• Resolves cargo/order discrepancies, OS&D (overages shortage and damage)
• Communicate with suppliers/vendors
• Coordinating collection of cargo
• Collection of SDS pertaining to dangerous goods/hazardous material classification training
• Coordinating monthly warehouse stock count with Warehouse Team Leader
• Working closely and interacting with staff of multiple accounts and departments
• Issuing material receipts and warehouse receipts against client purchase orders
• Releasing cargo to pack for export and provide validated packed cargo documentation to export Agent along with issuing "release to deliver"
• Inclusive of track and trace of all shipments from origin to destination and alerting client of any delays along supply chain.
• TSA certified
• Specific focus as coordinator and export agent role for Mexico/offshore Gulf Coastal shipping lanes including ITN/AES filling and orchestrating constant air and LTL transit for urgent and consolidated cargo for major Oilfield account
• Worked on multiple Warehouse management system portals, with extensive utilization of CargoWise
- Export coordinator at Pentagon Freight Services
- Master Data Quality Admin at Republic National Distribution Company
- Administrative Assistant, Special Project North American Sales at Cameron International - Measurement Systems Headquarters
- Shipping/Accounts Receivable Clerk at A-G Geophysical Products, Inc
11 months at this Job
- - Medical Transcription
handling export shipments of AIR, LCL, FCL, rate quote, AES filing, documentation, etc.)
- Export coordinator at Leggett & Platt Global Logistics Export Dept
- Senior Coordinator at MOL Canada Export Customer Service Dept
- Senior Coordinator at MOL Chicago Export Customer Service Dept
- Coordinator at MOL Chicago Inside Sales Support Dept
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.A - English Literature
Logistics Supervisor/ Import-Export Coordinator
• Improved JOP LISC score from 80 to 90%+ through material flow process improvement.
• Lead a team of 11.
• Developed and implemented site material handling program.
• Initiated and maintained Warehouse department continuous improvement tracking board.
• Successful completion of site consolidation and integration as part of large acquisition. ◦ Lead the move of distribution business from Lancaster, NY to Conyers, Georgia Parker distribution center. ◦ Moved 30,000 sq. ft. warehouse to new 15,000 sq. ft. layout in order to integrate new business unit. ◦ Lead the logistics coordination for Cincinnati, OH plant move to Buffalo, NY. ◦ Lead inventory move from Cincinnati to Buffalo. ◦ Stabilized newly acquired business through cross functional teamwork and process improvement.
➢ Eliminated $4M late backlog.
➢ Improved LISC from <30% to current +70% (future goal of +95%).
➢ Collaborated on initiated material handling/ replenishment program for new business value streams.
- Logistics Supervisor/ Import-Export Coordinator at PARKER HANNIFIN CORPORATION
- Import-Export Coordinator/ Buyer at PARKER HANNIFIN CORPORATION
- Transload Operator at WATCO COMPANIES
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S - Business Management
Customer Service Coordinated and tracked shipments Provided Quotes File management Prepared export shipping documents Accounts payable/Recievables
- Export Coordinator at Emo Trans
- Warehouse Associate at Amazon
- Contract Administrator Assistant at Parker Hannifin
- Product Support Coordinator at Parker Hannifin
8 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Business Administration
- Evaluate commercial documents to ensure compliance with customs export laws - Provide spot quoyes and process billing - Maintain customer relationships - Manage email correspondences with multiple customer contacts
- Export Coordinator at Mohawk Global Logistics
- HEOP & AHANA Academic Advisor at Mohawk Global Logistics
- Academic Advisor at Holy Family University
- Account Representative at OHL International
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications Media Arts
Duties Include: Arranging all international orders directly with freight forwarders, assist in all transportation aspects including domestic LTL and TL. Create dangerous goods documentation when required. File any transportation claim with the respective freight carrier. Quote domestic and international freight charges to customers. Export Compliance knowledge. Maintain daily reports. Work on process improvement projects within the company and distribution center. Training for new employees and new procedures that impact transportation. Included on decision making for hiring interns in the department.
- Export Coordinator at Hempel USA
- Air Export Team Lead at House AWB
- Air Export Account Executive at Agility Project Logistics
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Work directly with the Receiving Manager
• Data entry of all customer freight receipts into CargoWise inventory system
• Initial contact with delivery drivers coordinating drop off's
• Schedule merchandise pick up/delivery to our warehouse facility
• Compile spreadsheet inventory on-hands list, utilizing Excel, for shipping instructions from customers
• Filing customs required paperwork i.e. Shippers Export Documentation (SED)
• Maintain Filing System
- Export Coordinator at Tigers Global Logistics
- International Data Processor at UPS
- Executive Assistant at AvalonBay Construction
- Executive Assistant / Administrative Assistant / Receptionist at AirNet Express, Inc.
2 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Administration
•Reported on monthly export sales, utilizing SAP for all shipping documents (invoices, bills of lading, packing lists, export declarations) after material shipped. Confirmation of sales closing communicated with agencies abroad
•Coordinated with MCM agencies in Asia, Europe, and USA regarding deadlines for releasing materials and checking cargo status with storage, and communicating with logistics for scheduling
•Responsible for HS CODE for RTW (ready to wear), LG (leather goods) to licensed customs agents and uploaded in SAP
•Issued shipping documents (invoices, bills of lading, packing lists, certificates of origin for FTA, and specialty permits) for export / import (average 30 cases per day)
•Coordinated with Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KCCI) to ensure regulatory compliance for specialty cases
- Export coordinator at Sungjoo D&D (MCM)
- Business Administrator, Import Team at Love J Corporation
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Project Management Team Member at Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction
- Coordinate and Documentation Team Member at Eukor Car Carriers
11 months at this Job
- Certificate - Accounting clerk
- Certification - Japanese