FWL | 22 CFR 123.1 Letter of Credits | Hazmat and Radioactive certification SDV USA, 2012 - Present Export Manager - Gateway Manager Duties include developing and maintaining consistent and excellent service to customers, establish and monitor procedures and service standards for export clearance standards, AIR shipments, IATA regulations, TSA security coordinator for the branch *Zero Violations in 3 years of handling and supervising the branch* - ITAR and licensing, Letter of Credits and Fish and Wildlife processing.
- Export Manager - Gateway Manager at Carnet ATA
- Export Manager at CargoTrans
- at DDFS NY
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- 8/2017 to 11/2018
• Performed General contract and Subcontract Administration and support to include both Federal and Commercial contracts.
• Reviewed Software/Hardware specifications/Subcontractor Data Requirement List (SDRL) conduct market research to determine procurement methods.
• Prepared Request for Proposal/Request for Quotation for Aerospace, Defense & Security procurement and Supply Chain Manufacturing products and services/weapon system programs that involve purchase or sale of goods, services such as equipment, materials, supplies or products/parts and evaluated pricing.
• Issued, negotiate, administer and coordinate contract and subcontract proposal, terms and conditions and interface/coordinate with internal proposal and programs personnel/external customers during the contract life cycle (proposal preparation through contract closeout.
• Prepared contract change order notices, monitor subcontractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and client deliverables.
• Initiated, negotiate maintain Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming, Marketing, Consulting, Reseller, Licensing, Technical Assistance Agreement and Memorandum of Agreements.
• Assist Export Manager to included review import/export entries to ensure compliance with International Trade Arm Regulation (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Coordinate with the State Department import/export activities. Prepare and review shipments and customs documentation, monitor import entries for proper and time release.
• Knowledgeable of National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NIPSOM) and United States Government Security (USG) Requirements.
- Assist Export Manager at Terma North America Inc
- Contract Specialist, General Services Administration at CONTRACTOR Redhorse Corporation
- Contract Specialist III, DOI-Fish & Wildlife at Federal Business Opportunities (FBO)
- Contract Specialist II, USDA - Forest Service at Office of Investigative General (OIG)
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Responsible for managing a $100 + Million annual inventory and all purchases of the company. Coordinated firearm purchases and delivery from five main factories, located in Europe and South America, as well as domestic suppliers. Responsible for budget forecasting. Developed programs to track and analyze inventory performance, determining turns, and evaluating vendor performance. Responsible for approval of all inbound freight billing, assuring appropriate charges for both freight and duties. Import/ Export Manager. BATF Compliance Manager, designated as a "Responsible Person" for the company, and as such was the liaison between the company and the BATF. Was responsible for all Import and Export Permits for entire inventory. Prepared numerous briefings and training sessions utilizing MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and other computer media. 1991-2004: Pharmaceutical Director/Supply Chain Manager, Medical Advisory Systems, Owings, MD. Responsible for all purchasing/receiving/ stocking and shipping of pharmaceutical items from our headquarters in Owings Md., to commercial ships throughout the world. Turned a one-man operation into a complete pharmaceutical warehouse with several employees. Supervised all warehouse operations to include receiving, inventory and shipping world-wide. Our Customers included most of the Fortune 500 shipping companies as well as the Military Sea Lift Command. Deployed to client vessels at many US ports to conduct medical training for maritime crews.
- Import/ Export Manager at Europe and South America
- FTO, AED Instructor, IV Technician at EMT A
- CA - Security Superintendent - also deployed at United States Air Force
13 years at this Job
Managed a portfolio of export customers in the textile industry. Negotiated contracts and agreements. Communicated and visited manufactures and distributers in China and purchasers in Europe. Handled export related operations including overseeing the packing, transport, and delivery of goods, preparing documents to observe regulations by customs and other authorities, and handling insurance disputes. Managed financial and currency processes and transactions in accordance with policy and law.
- Export Manager at CHINA NORTH INDUSTRIES CORP
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- M.S. - Computer Science
- B.S. - Economics
- Work closely with vendors to develop establish new relationships to fulfil the client's needs. - Handle the day to day operations for both air and sea freight export shipments - Oversee the warehouse operations and assist with a few key import accounts - TSA Security training, maintaining all compliance records in line to federal regulations subject to regular internal and external audits. - Use my extensive training in export customs regulations and compliance to include AES filings, sanctions, export licensing and registration to ensure that goods leaving the country are doing so in adherence to government requirements. - Certification in dangerous goods handling
- Export Manager at TransAtlantic North America
- Export Manager at Emo Trans
- Air Export Manager at
- Air Export Supervisor at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Interdisciplinary Communication
Import/Export Manager-Logistics Operations (12/04- Present)
• Organized and directed the material flow, financial and customs/export compliance operations of the NCAR/UCAR Logistics department (ITAR, Bureau of Industry and Security, OFAC)
• Project Management of Logistics Operations to support field projects. Consisting of Air, Ground, and Intermodal shipping. Contributed to the set up and tear down of weather related research projects worldwide.
• Coordinated the administration of export licenses (e.g., DSP-5, DSP-73, DSP-61 and TAA) for the Department of State and Department of Commerce and Office of Foreign Asset Controls.
• Managed all domestic and international shipments with logistics providers, custom brokers and freight forwarders.
• Empowered Official regarding licensing and compliance issues. Created new licenses, amendments and record keeping requirements of all existing licenses, in conjunction with the Export Compliance Manager
• Managed both import and export clearance including, but not limited to, classification for Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) and Schedule B purposes, as well as ECCN, EEI and USML categories; develop and maintain classification databases; perform deemed export analysis; and maintain required entry and export documents.
• Responsible for the negotiation of new freight contracts
• Trained and certified in Hazardous Materials Shipping per 49CFR, IATA, and IMDG.
• Responsible for the negotiation of new freight contracts
• Ensured compliance with the NAFTA agreement and the maintenance of certificates of origin, and carnets, and temporary import bonds.
• Trained logistics, engineering and customer service staff on logistics operational manual and customs/export compliance requirements.
• Advised program/product/engineering/customer/scientist teams/ management on logistics requirements to assure timely transportation of the engineered systems to field projects.
• Collaborated with senior management to develop and implemented a distribution, transportation and warehousing strategy while maintaining minimal costs and keeping customer's satisfaction in the process.
• Assisted accounting and customers to resolve billing, audit and claim issues in Uprocure SRP system.
• Manage assigned team members in performance of their duties. Establish and monitor individual and team goals which are aligned with the organization's business strategies and objectives, and ensure department is properly serving its internal and external customers, meeting defined expectations. Lead the team members with a focus on modeling a caring culture, agile thinking, serving customers, and stewardship.
• Purchasing of items related to warehouse activities and functions.
- Import/Export Manager-Logistics Operations at UNIVERSITY CORPORATION FOR ATMOSPHERIC RESEARCH(UCAR)
- Shipping Manager at ELDON JAMES CORP
- Inside Sales and Customer Support executive at SATLOC GPS INC
14 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Business Administration
Review and process international orders for export. Prepared foreign business agreements as well as manage export shipments, review shipment paperwork for compliance with EAR. Prepare and approve foreign visits in addition to foreign travel requests, notarize export documents. Research and interpret international trade regulations pertaining to medical devices goods. Maintain and ensure all international trade compliance records meet federal requirements. Utilize U.S. government programs such as ACE (AES) for shipments overseas. Prepare and provide documents for legalization by the U.S. Embassy for new foreign business registration.
- Export Manager at PULPDENT Corporation
- Nationally & Board Certified Pharmacy Technician at CVS/Pharmacy
- Customer Service Support at Corning Life Sciences
- Sales Administrative Assistant/Customer Service at PFERD Incorporated
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - International Business
- B.S. - Biotechnology
Overseeing Air / Ocean export depart to ensure utmost customer services are provided while revenue margins are kept at optimum return. The staff members are cross-trained & all TSA / CBP rules / regulations are being compliant. Daily process streamlined to minimize the error while over-times reduced dramatically and the productions increased. Personally, handled projects to ensure maximum return on revenue for every shipment. Developing Gateway function while hiring qualified staff to constantly improve upon Export Dept.
- Export Manager at NNR Global Logistics
- Branch Manager at AGI Logistics Inc
- Cargo Manager / Branch Manager at Dimerco Express Inc
- Air / Ocean Export Manager at TNT Freight Management
7 years at this Job
- AA - Computer Technology
- - General Course
EURASIA CORPORATIVA SA. Roquetas de Mar, Spain 20017-2018
Managed the import/export process and ensured compliance with the Spanish and foreign government laws and regulations. Expedited the flow of traffic to/from foreign destinations, including customs documentation and transportation. Oversaw the completion of paperwork and monetary transactions associated with international distribution in a timely manner. Negotiated with clients and handled issues with customs officials.
Bilingual Mortgage delinquency Manager Specialist/ IBM/Seterus Inc. Durham, NC 2018-present
• Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts and maintain records of all daily activities and reports
• Investigate historical data for each debt or bill and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments
• Take actions to encourage timely debt payments and process payments and refunds
• Resolve billing and customer credit issues and update account demographic status, contact records
• Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
• Counsel and update financial information to find the best retention options
• Provide information and assist on payoffs, modification process, short sales, deed in lieu and foreclosure procedures.
• Provide critical reporting/data on all loan transactions.
• Complete a root cause analysis during phone calls to determine their ability to pay and their understanding of their financial situations.
• Provide information on all mortgage assistance programs
• Operate and follow all rules, procedures and policies according to federal and state laws requirements.
- Import /Export Manager at EURASIA CORPORATIVA SA
- Billing Manager Spanish/English at ACEISUR, S.A
- English Private Tutor at
- Senior CSR/Teller at Vantage South Bank
1 year at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- MSc Master of Science - Agricultural Engineer
Responsibilities Read and correspond to daily emails Correspond to overseas agents Open and enter ocean export shipments Contact Shipper and agent of shipments Correspond with truckers to pick up shipments. (FCL & LCL) Request bookings Skills Used Verbal skills Computer Savy Organization skills Communication skills Maintainable skills
- Export Manager at OC Lines USA
- Import Operations at Vantec Hitachi Transport System USA
- Document Processor at Deluxe Shipping Inc.
- Import / export Documentation at Ever Swift Worldwide
9 months at this Job
- - Business