Air export specialist
- Export Specialist at Uniglobe Inc
- Consultant at MI Tech Co.
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - English
Treasury Wine Estates Currently work as an Import/Export Specialist processing export documentation for LATAM and Asia exports; work with teams oversees to handle DI documentation; handle product registrations for LATAM; work closely with the compliance and legal teams to ensure all service level agreements, policies, and laws are met; create reports through JDE to Excel
- Import/Export Specialist at LATAM and Asia exports
- Documentation Specialist at JF Hillebrand USA
- various temporary office support at Alkar/Express Pros Staffing/Nelson Staffing
- Dental Assistant at Dr. Mason Lee DDS, MD
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- AAS degree
- AAS degree - Computer Technology
I started in Accounting where I did billing, collections, costing review, management reports, accounts payable then was promoted to Inventory Control, Lean Manufacturing, Process Improvement, Value Stream Mapping and then moved into Logistics and Import Export Specialist role. I have been in this role for 8 years. I have submitted requests for Customs Rulings that saved the company $200k in duty fees, processed CF28, CF29, FDA, HTS classifications along with training and process writing for Inco-term, international invoice requirements and screening. SOP with brokers and preferred freight forwarders.
- IMPORT/EXPORT SPECIALIST at THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC
- BILLING CLERK AND DRIVER CHECK IN AUDITOR at FEDEX, ROSEVILE, MN
- WESTLAW ORDER AUDITOR at WEST PUBLISHING
19 years, 6 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE
• Air Freight Quoting
• Bookings with airlines
• Schedule local and Nationwide pick ups
• Arrange cargo delivery to the airline
• Issue and Approve draft HAWB/MAWB
• Perform export clearance / Prepare all in-bond documentation
• Contact carriers to create export bookings
• Schedule drayage
• Customs Title Validation
• Responsible for the movement of merchandise and/or material in and out of the country in compliance with the Federal, State and local regulations
• Send Pre-Alerts / Send overseas agent original documents
• Perform export clearance
• Prepare all in-bond documentation
• Coordinate and provide direction for customer service efforts from all staff to ensure a consistent and high level of customer satisfaction
• Implement, document and maintain Standard Operation Procedures
• Served as the primary contact for all communication with assigned accounts
- Ocean Export Specialist at American Export Line
- Marine Logistics Agent at Geodis U.S.A
- Order Clerk/Receptionist at Foodbank of Southern California
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Accounting
- - General Education
Rancho Dominguez, CA
• Managing and handling air/ocean export shipments. Responsible for customer service, documentation, inventory, data entry, and warehousing.
- Export Specialist at Ocean Logistics
- Ocean Export Coordinator at Ocean Logistics
- Export Specialist at Solid Trans Int'l Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Management
Processing Orders & Packing for Export Receiving Hazardous Materials Handling Returns Working with Process Discrepancies Completing Special Projects as Assigned by Supervisor
- Export Specialist at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Recreation staff at Ridgecrest Conference Center
- Material Handler at McKesson Medical-Surgical
- Warehouse Worker at Georgia Hardwood
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Business Administration - Business Administration
Arrange for transportation of Air & Ocean export shipments. Provide the best service & transit based on the customers requirements. Preoare & process export documents according to the regulations, laws & procedures. Monitor & trace each shipment. Quoting rates for shipments. Handle key accounts
- Export Specialist at Dachser Intelligent Logistics
- Export Agent at DB Schenker Logistics
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- - General coursework
- Some college
- High school - College prep
Complete export documentation filing of ocean shipments for Cargill, Inc.’s customers. Design and conduct process improvement initiatives for Cargill, Inc.’s GTOC (Global Trade Operations & Compliance) Team.
- Export Specialist at Magno International
- Customer Experience Leader at Banco Popular Dominicano
- Productivity Analyst at Banco Popular Dominicano
- Student Ambassador at Tompkins Cortland Community College
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Logistics Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Engineering
- Associate Degree - Business Administration
- Technical Degree - Computer Science
• Negotiated rates, quotes, routes for ocean shipments and ground transportation.
• Responsible to place booking with steamship lines, ensuring all cut-offs and deadlines are met for Ro/Ro and container shipment.
• Responsible for coordinating ground transportation and ensuring all deadlines are met.
• Prepare and manage all the necessary documents required for Ro/Ro and container shipment.
• Certify the delivery of goods according to the customer specifications and ensuring that deadlines are met and obtaining proof of delivery.
• Responsible for daily processing of bill of ladings, dock receipts and proper AES filing of all exports.
• Coordinated with agents overseas to ensure timely customs clearance and delivery for all international shipments at destination.
• Provide excellent customer service and problem solving.
• Provided customer transportation quotes.
• Provided export clearance for shipments based on country requirements.
• Actively manage booking updates and bill of ladings with carriers and customers to ensure they are accurately updated to eliminate any potential customs issues.
• Customer service skills including the ability to recognize the needs of clients along with problem solving.
• Communicate service issues to client and upper management with ability to resolve and follow through.
• Trained new employees.
• Expedited international shipments dealing with shipping lines Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics, MSC, Evergreen, MOL, K-Line, Hamburg Sud, NYK Logistics, Maersk Line, Zim, CMA CGM, ACL, Eukor, Hapag-Lloyd, etc., Europe and South America.
• Responsible for timely and accurate expediting of freight.
• Collected documents and information for Customs clearance into the U.S.
- Export Specialist at Oceania, LLC
- Import Specialist at E H Harms USA Inc
- Accounting Coordinator at Phoenix International Business Logistics
- Sales Associate/Cashier at Shoppers World
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- - National Certified Medical Assistant
- High School Diploma
•Serving as the liaison between the customer and the internal account manager during the entire ocean export process (start-to-finish).
•Creating bookings. ~Data entry of all export data.
• Assisting sales with rates and ensuring rates are valid and filed.
• Working on specialized projects for high service alternative.
- Export Specialist at Hapag-Lloyd Container Line
- Senior Customer Service Representative at KEMIRA
- Senior Project Coordinator at GENERAL ELECTRIC POWER AND WATER/KELLY TEMPORARY SERVICES
- Project Coordinator at GENERAL ELECTRIC ENERGY/KELLY TEMPORARY SERVICES
6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Patient Care/Medical Assistant
- Bachelor of Science - General Studies