Philadelphia Truck Lines is one of the premier super regional carriers servicing the U.S. Eastern Seaboard offering unique closed-loop 3PL services. Customer Service Representative/ Air & Ocean Export specialist/ Freight cashier June 2017 to Current
• In charge of daily receiving of inbound freight and payments for TL/LCL freight.
• Responsible for prompt communication to all customers upon arrival of freight to expedite timely delivery of product to final destination.
• Responsible for billing of accounts for major local PTL accounts.
• Utilize CMS for status updates on all inbound and outbound ocean shipments.
• Interfaced with FDA and U.S. Customs as necessary for inbound shipments.
• Ensure all hazmat material is handled in accordance with regulations.
• Coordinate intercompany transfers of freight within other national sites.
• Point of contact for all ocean & air export shipments.
• Daily dispatch of shipments to LCL carriers and PTL trucks.
- Ocean & Air Export Specialist/CSR at Philadelphia Truck Lines
- Lead Daytime Driver at NPC International
- Assistant Manager at GCA Service Group
- Lead Driver/VSA at
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Some college
Export Aircraft Parts around the Globe and solutions problems with costumers.
- Export Specialist at Airbus Group
- Sales Associate at Ashley Furniture HomeStore
- Safety Advisor at Swissport International
- Ramp Lead at Delta Airlines
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Construction Managment - Drafting and Design
Managing end to end operation of export shipment, starting from coordinating shipment movement, coordinating airline, customs clearance, and billing
- Export Specialist at Global Cargo Connection
- Event Organizer at Center of Entrepreneurship
- Secretary at International Students Association
- Finance and Accounting Intern at Temasline
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Analytics
•Serving as the liaison between the customer and the internal account manager during the entire ocean export process (start-to-finish).
•Creating bookings. ~Data entry of all export data.
• Assisting sales with rates and ensuring rates are valid and filed.
• Working on specialized projects for high service alternative.
- Export Specialist at Hapag-Lloyd Container Line
- Senior Customer Service Representative at KEMIRA
- Senior Project Coordinator at GENERAL ELECTRIC POWER AND WATER/KELLY TEMPORARY SERVICES
- Project Coordinator at GENERAL ELECTRIC ENERGY/KELLY TEMPORARY SERVICES
8 months at this Job
- Certificate - Patient Care/Medical Assistant
- - General Studies
Fulfill international export paperwork utilizing various ship methods. Familiar with Fedex, Dhl, UPS, XPO, Schenker, and Expeditors.
- Export Specialist at Mercury marine - Aerotek
- International Auditor at UPS
- Assistant Team Leader at SilverStar Brands
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - English
• Foster leadership and accountability in export operations, serving as a mentor to new hires
• Use experience and expertise to cross train employees in functioning areas
• Ensure accuracy and quality in processing of promotional materials for Eli Lilly brands teams
• Engage people in activities within NALO, including support of NALO diversity and inclusion team and leadership and support for related events and communication
• Develop people to reach their potential within the organization
• Maintain high level of involvement in safety programs, implement PIT replacement and behavior strategies
• Control deviations/excursions, expenses within plan, capital spending per plan. Reliably supply quality medicines through sustainable use of environmental resources – high CS levels and 3rd party storage management
• Seamless new product commercialization- launch new products as planned
• Productivity/Error Reduction...implement HEP principles in reworked SOPs for Export and Picking and Packing
• Efficient operations – Cost competitiveness and productivity – execute planned productivity projects
• Strategically utilize IT functionality to streamline operations
• Work with PAP team to outline a new program design and work with Connected Care to develop distribution model
• Deliver on productivity efforts (>=$2.5M in expense savings, reduction of HC through automating key operations, analysis of options and implementation of plan for pharmacy parties
• Utilize new technology and processes to increase operational speed, safety, and agility
• Participation in internal/external audits and responsible for implementation of corrective actions
• Compiles stores and retrieves warehouse data from SAP and logistics systems
- Export Specialist at Eli Lilly & Company
- Sales Worker at On the Border
- Shift Leader at Global Plastic LLC
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Sport's Management
- Minor - Psychology
- Minor - Business
Account Management Export Bookings Contact and liaison with SSL Documentation Preperation AES/EDI filing B/L revision and submission Customer Service Tracking and Tracing Data Entry
- Export Specialist at Sims Metal Management
- Export Clerk at Harbor Freight Transportation
- Customer Service Representative at Hotels at Home
- Administrative assistant at Gang Touring Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Reported to Director of Operations and led strategic initiatives addressing export compliance, operational process/service improvement and cost reductions within the domestic and international logistics network. Processed daily shipping documents for Contract orders, both LTL and Truckload Communicated with installation teams on site for delivery requirements Calculated freight costs to provide quotes for the Contract sales team Processed all export documents and coordinate both LCL and full container booking for international shipments from our Reynosa, MX bowling ball plant Led team in re-design of Assembly area. Achieved excellent results in overall layout, picking and packing efficiency, inventory management and overall appearance of the area.
- Export Specialist at BRUNSWICK BOWLING - DISTRIBUTION CENTER
- at BRUNSWICK BOWLING - DISTRIBUTION CENTER
- Logistics Coordinator at BRUNSWICK BOWLING - DISTRIBUTION CENTER
- Production Supervisor at Stow Company
3 years at this Job
Primary point of contact customers needing to send shipments from US to Europe
• Coordinate international sea exports
• Coordinate cargo pick up and transfer
• Process export shipments
• Coordinate orders from warehouse from port/terminal
• Work with the warehouse in order to identify client cargo, including dangerous goods and maintain proper documentation
• Review import documents to ensure documents meet customs requirements
- Export Specialist at Damco USA
- Transportation Analyst at Family Dollar
- Freight Audit Bill Pay Analyst at XPO Logistics
- Carrier Procurement at XPO Logistics
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Communication
• Managing over than 100 client's portfolio and establishing good relationship with clients
• Overseeing complete process from order submission until cargo delivered at the destination port.
• Ensuring timely delivery by the ETA requested by clients, resulting in customer's loyalty, continuous orders and successfully increasing the profit margins of the company and exceeding the sales goal
• Possessing rich knowledge and an expert user of ChemPax - an ERP software built specifically for chemical industries
• Organizing and preparing shipping and billing documents
• Resolving complex and significant export issues that require extensive and detailed knowledge of export import regulations in different countries
• Working closely with finance/accounting department to resolve any billing issues or discrepancies with clients, vendor, and freight forwarders
• Collaborating with procurement/inventory department to ensure constant material availability needed by clients
• Assisting the sales manager with annual inventory forecasting
• Liaising with suppliers and factories to ensure timely order fulfillment
• Successfully increased company's profit and margins by finding a better, reliable, and most cost effective freight forwarder to ship client's orders
• Establishing strategies to enhance logistical and supply chain process, which driven numerous reorganizations to enhance growth opportunities in which corporate image were transformed and profitability was re-established.
- Export Specialist at Dura Chemicals, Inc
- Supply Chain Specialist at Japonesque, LLC
- Operations Specialist at Cisco Systems
- Transportation Administrative Assistant at DLA San Joaquin
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Hospitality Management