Successfully met performance goals; promoted three times based on managers' feedbacks for different projects; Awarded best employee of the year 2015
• Examined company accounts and financial control systems, as well as identified key risks and significant areas
• Performed audit procedures according to International Standards on Auditing
• Developed efficient audit approaches to assignments, performed procedures effectively for important financial statement line items, quality of work performed and time constraints
• Obtained all documentation and information from tax payers/clients, necessary for implementing planned substantive and analytical audit procedures
• Engaged in all stages of audit, including planning, execution and completion procedures
• Raised significant issues to management regarding the classification of FSLIs according to International Financial Reporting Standards and offered effective solutions to audit procedures
• Examined company accounts and financial control systems to review financial reports and records to ensure accuracy and reliability
- External Auditor at Internal Revenue Service of Georgia
- Student Internship - Georgian Youth Parliament, Parliament of Georgia at Parliament, Ministries and Diplomatic Corps
- Student Internship at Department of Consumer Financing, Bank Republic Société Générale Group
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Accounting Certificate Program (ACP) - Accounting
- Certificate in Financial Accounting
- Master's - MBA in English
- Bachelor's - Business Administration, Finance and Banking
Independent subcontractor performing system audits to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards.
- External Auditor at UL-DQS Management Systems Solutions
- Quality Supervisor at Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics
- Corporate Process Architect at Asurion Insurance Services
- Quality Manager at Asurion Insurance Services
4 years at this Job
Malta, NY 2012 - Present Coordinate with procurement Oversee, coordinates and communicates with suppliers for overall supplier quality performance and improvement includes the following responsibility: * Evaluate, Risk Assessment, define and set company expectations to suppliers, approve new supplier and tracking all parts from suppliers and traceability within company. * Continually assess supplier quality through score cards to ensure the compliance of company's specifications. * Maintain and improve the effectiveness of quality system to assure world class quality of production materials/subcontractor services with Zero defect quality goal. * Commodity owner and organizer for MRB and NCRR monitoring to ensure incoming materials are within specifications, reduce NCRR by 70%. * Internal, external auditor and Root Cause analysis * Collaboration with suppliers, AME engineers, procurement and logistic team for supplier performance improvement through Scorecard, CAPA through SCAR and other performance data. Accomplishment: * 5S team leader, leading 8 managers, 32 engineers, 60 technicians to organize work place for safety and efficiency including coordinate CMP polishers upgrade to comply with customer's requirement and passed ISO * Received "Spotlight Award" for outstanding contribution to the ISO recertification as a lead auditor in 2015. * Leaded all MFG operation teams and engineering team for Material Connection Management (MCM) project throughout fab8 facility to prevent wrong material connection to manufacturing equipment and gas/chemical distribution system using barcoding and handheld device which enable Zero excursion and save >$4,000,000.00 in the past 2 years.
- Internal, external auditor and Root Cause analysis at Supplier Quality Management - GlobalFoundries
- Process Engineer at Silfex, Inc
- Lean Six Sigma Project Leaders (Internship) at 4 Sight Technologies
- Process Engineer at Cabot Microelectronics Corporation
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- AAS - Electronic Technology
- BSBA - Business Administration
- MBA - Business Administration
• Analysis of documentation for FEMA reimbursements in accordance with the MOU and handling federal funds.
• Reasoning ability and analysis.
• Audit invoices from companies like DUKE Energy, Southern California, PECO.
• Documentation management through the Ankura system.
- External Auditor at Soria LLC at PREPA
- Service Transition Specialist at Taylor Sales & Services, Carolina at
- Services Clerk at Gonzalez Trading
- Administrative Assistant and Project Support at Caribbean Technical Support at Evertec and Banco Popular
1 month at this Job
- Master in Business Administration - Project Management
Conduct audits of private Ohio employers payroll to determine if reporting requirements and amounts have been reported correctly. Review all financial documents including federal tax returns, state unemployment, and internal reports.
- State External Auditor at State of Ohio
- Production Supervisor at American Heritage Billiards
- Leadership Program Participant at Speedway LLC
- Store Manager at CVS Pharmacy
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - English
The company presently has a workforce of over 1,500 workers and operates from seven locations, with two divisions located in the U.S.A." Total Assets J$20.4 billion (US$185.5 million) and Total Revenue J$30.8 billion (US$280 million) as of the and for the year ending May 3, 2014 Reason for last move: The primary reason was to transfer to EY Chicago and to pursue the US-
- External Auditor at
- Assistant Manager, Consumer, Industrial Products and Services at PRICEWATERHOUSE COOPERS
27 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science - Accountancy
1: Receive and retain for file a scanned copy of the supporting documents of different clients and post it in the peach tree accounting software 2: Reconcile the Cash at bank to the general ledger balance 3: Prepare the fixed asset register and the depreciation calculation. 4: Prepare sales journal and Trade receivable and reconcile this to the amount collected per the cash register machine 5: Prepare the purchase journal and reconcile this to the local purchase, LC import file and Trade payable accounts 6: Prepare the balance sheet, Income statement, Trial balance and General ledger for a review and comment or approval by the client company. 7: Review the external audit work of different clients and advise for qualification.
- remote Accountant and External auditor at BDO East Africa (Ethiopia)
- machine operator at VOLT for Qorvo
- Accountant at In Five Different Local
- Senior Administrative Assistant at Ethiopian Airlines
9 months at this Job
- BA degree - accounting
Collated, checked and analyzed income statement and balance sheet of 5 middle-level companies to ensure the validity and legality of financial records; used Excel for financial statement projects
- External Auditor Intern at Zhong Hui Accounting Firm
- HR Intern at Xinkeyuan Hotel
3 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Accounting
- Master in Hospitality Management - Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Business and Administration - Hospitality Management
• Communicated with clients to obtain required financial data to perform and complete fieldwork efficiently.
• Audit engagements across financial services sector such as banks and pension funds.
• Performed risk assessment analysis on the entities accounts and controls.
• Analyzed entities control and tested their design and implementation
• Reviewed corporates financial statements and ensured they are in accordance with IFRS.
• Performed different audit procedures on significant accounts.
- External Auditor Trainee at KPMG Lower Gulf
- (Intermediate Trading Floor) Associate at the American University of Sharjah at Safran MorphoTrust
- CEO at Event Management Company
- Internship Program at Morpho-SAFRAN Identity & Security
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
• Work under the direction and supervision of seniors, supervisors and managers
• Meet with clients to identify and access business controls, risks and processes
• Establish an internal control cycle testing, complying with company's audit methodology and fitting with client business environment to support conclusions about client's internal controls
• Identify key business and control weaknesses of client and investigate all audit issues through testing to help maintain strong internal controls
• Participate in performing statutory audits by execution and completion of audit testing in regards to financial statements, complying with company's audit methodology and other assignments, while maintaining the required scope of the engagement plan in a professional and effective manner
• Proper Audit documentation
• Draft reports covering financial statements, follow up with clients to review their financial statements
• Establish and maintain a good relationship with clients
• Take the audit courses required by the company as part of CPE
- Engagement External Auditor at KPMG
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting