a subsidiaries of a public listed company, Mercury Industries Berhad as Senior Associates, Accounts.
• Handle full sets of accounts and prepare monthly management report;
• Prepare and manage banking transaction (ie banker acceptance, bank guarantee, cheque and etc)
• Deals with banker, internal auditor, external auditor, company secretary, tax agent and others;
• Forecast weekly cash flow and monthly projected income statements; and
• Reconciliation of bank balance, intercompany balance, debtor balances and creditor balances. WORK EXPERIENCE IN MALAYSIA
- internal auditor, external auditor at Employ by Andaman Marketing Sdn Bhd
- medium international audit firm as Audit Senior at Crowe Malaysia PLT
- Account and Secretarial assistant at Employ by KTL & Associates
1 year at this Job
- Diploma In Commerce - Financial Accounting
- Diploma in business studies - Accounting
Oklahoma State Auditor and Inspector's Office Develop risk assessments, procedures to conduct audit test work, and draft audit reports. Evaluate effectiveness of company internal control policies and recommend areas of improvement. Communicate findings and recommendations to management regarding internal control weaknesses and compliance deficiencies. Examine and revise company work instructions for compliance with standards. Conduct financial audits to assure financial statements are fairly presented. Reperform reconciliations of subsidiary ledgers, general ledgers, and bank statements to ensure accuracy. Communicate with local, state, and federal agencies regarding compliance with state statutes. Collaborate with team members to complete time sensitive projects and meet deadlines. Communicate amendment of policies, procedures, and/or statutes with clients. Maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- External Auditor at State of Oklahoma
- Sales Representative at Dillard's
- Quality Control at Serco
- General Clerk II at Cognosante, LLC
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Graphic Design
Job Scope: July 2017-Present
• Preparing payment voucher to supplier
• Reconciliation vendor ledger vs supplier SOA
• Fund transfer online payment to supplier
• Booking of expenses (utilities and others)
• Booking fixed asset
• Booking of prepayments and amortization
• Verify confirmation balances of suppliers external auditor COMPANY: FOCUSINC GROUP INC.
- Verify confirmation balances of suppliers external auditor at Job Scope
- ACCOUNTANT at MAGRUDY ENTERPRISES LLC
- at Job Scope
- VIRTUAL ASSISTANT-Billing Assistant (Online Client US based) at JUAN LUNA QUIRION AVE
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science - Education
• Facilitate the compliance of each loans applicants, gathering all necessary legal and financial documents to support their application.
• Review and assess financial records of each loan applicants to meet bank requirements.
• Reviewing monthly results and analysis for the company.
• Communication with the clients, update their loan status.
• Leads the preparations of financial reporting that assist senior management in understanding business performance.
• Performs financial forecasting.
• Creating invoices and coordinating settlement.
• Monitoring of timely payment and vendor set-up.
• Daily monitoring of cash and bank activities.
• Performing monthly bank reconciliation.
• Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
• Special reporting request as assigned by the Executive Officer.
• Mentors junior staff providing guidance, training, leadership and expertise as needed to ensure the accurate and timely performance of department day to day functions.
• Performs other task which may be necessary in performing the assigned duties
- External Auditor at G-FUNDING, INC
- External Auditor (under CPT) at CENTURY 1318, INC
- External Auditor (under CPT) at NATIONAL ROBERTSON, INC
- Finance Manager at CALTEX APPAREL, INC
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy Sta Mesa Metro - Accountancy Sta Mesa Metro
Collating, checking and analyzing spreadsheet data. Examining company accounts and financial control systems. Gauging levels of financial risk within organizations. Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable. Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should, and advising on changes to be made. Preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements. Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with. Undertaking reviews of travel documents and expenses.
- GLOBAL EXTERNAL AUDITOR at Concur Technologies Inc., Philippines
- OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR at Coffee Dream Inc
- DINING ATTENDANT at Fuente Cebu-Pizza Hut Philippines
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - HOTEL AND RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT
- Bachelor of Science - HOTEL AND RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT
1: Receive and retain for file a scanned copy of the supporting documents of different clients and post it in the peach tree accounting software 2: Reconcile the Cash at bank to the general ledger balance 3: Prepare the fixed asset register and the depreciation calculation. 4: Prepare sales journal and Trade receivable and reconcile this to the amount collected per the cash register machine 5: Prepare the purchase journal and reconcile this to the local purchase, LC import file and Trade payable accounts 6: Prepare the balance sheet, Income statement, Trial balance and General ledger for a review and comment or approval by the client company. 7: Review the external audit work of different clients and advise for qualification.
- remote Accountant and External auditor at BDO East Africa (Ethiopia)
- machine operator at VOLT for Qorvo
- Accountant at In Five Different Local
- Senior Administrative Assistant at Ethiopian Airlines
7 months at this Job
- BA degree - accounting
• Provide claims support by reviewing, researching, investigating, auditing claims
• Provide feedback to team members on audit results
• Analyze and identify trends and provide feedback and reports to reduce errors and improve claims processes and performance
• Responsible for all aspects of quality assurance
• Analyze information and utilize to build recommendations to reduce errors and improve process performance
• Create, maintain and track reports in relation to performance
• Serve as subject matter resource to team members, supervisors and management staff
• Analyzes and investigates
• Lead and support audit activities around Regulatory audits
• Conduct audits and assist in documentation pulls
• Identify root causes of errors and opportunities for defect reduction
• Communicate trends to processing teams
• Work closely with Operational Program Team, Quality teams and Operational Business partners to support corrective action plans
• Meet with internal/external business partners related to audit results
• Support actionable items related to team goals
• Participate in regular meetings with office level leadership
- Senior Claims Quality Analyst/External Auditor at UnitedHealth Group
- Claims Quality Analyst at UnitedHealth Group
- Senior Claims Business Consultant at UnitedHealth Group
- Medical billing and Coding Instructor at Medvance Institute
2 years, 7 months at this Job
• External/Internal Auditing responsibilities attributed to state/federal contracts, engineering corporations, sub-contracted CPA and/or LPA firms seeking bookkeeping services.
• Responsible for auditing to ensure accuracy of the agreed State/Federal contract. Tracking highway, railroad, bridge, road construction, power line repairs or new projects.
• Verification of firm information online, and responsible for compilation of physical files, contracting initially for the audit testing, and analyzing the overhead percentage rates, FCCM rates, yearly profits and deprecation vs. rentals cost, as well as the agreed staff salaries and bonuses to be noted.
• State citations made as require, including possible reimbursement or refunds needing to be expedited.
- Sr. External Auditor Accountant 1 at State of Indiana-Department of Transportation INDOT-Finance Division
- Personal Accountant and Bookkeeper at E Pulido Construction LLC
- Accounting Contracting Auditor at U.S. Department of Defense Vendor Pay Entitlements Doctorate-DOD ARMY
- Accounting Technician at U.S. Department of Defense-Military Travel Pay and Active Duty Pay
2 years at this Job
- - Business Accounting
*In charge of Audit, Review, Compilation and Attestation engagements. *Audit client’s portfolio includes entities in the following commercial and non-commercial industries (as engagement “In Charge” auditor): Financial Institutions, Landfill Management & Waste Disposal, Manufacturing, Wholesaler, Professional Services, and Employee benefit plan. *Engagement responsibilities: ✓Direct supervision of up to four staff auditors. ✓Plans, conduct, perform and overseen overall engagement follows Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (US GAAS) and firm’s methodology. ✓Met with clients to identify and assess business controls, risks, process gaps and work flow inefficiencies. ✓Supported management through risk identification, control testing and process improvement procedures. ✓Perform comprehensive entity’s financial performance evaluation through the analysis of variances, trends, financial ratios and other analytical tools. ✓Evaluates internal controls design, implementation and operating effectiveness through the test of controls. ✓Audit processes, controls and accuracy on periodic inventory cycle counts and annual full counts. ✓Evaluates compliance with General Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) and internal management policies and procedures. ✓Performed technical research on accounting issues and presented resolution of issues to the client and firm’s partner assigned on the engagement. ✓Prepares complete set of financial statements (Consolidated & Stand Alone): Income Statement, Statement of Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows and Statement of Changes in Stockholders Equity, including required supplementary schedules, when apply, and related notes disclosures. ✓Educate clients about opportunities for improving their internal controls and accounting processes, resulting in both time and cost efficiencies for the client. ✓Articulates audit findings, audit adjustments, risks and detailed recommendations to upper management and Board of Directors related to new accounting treatments, internal controls, departures to accounting principles, operational efficiency and other entity’s issues. ✓Communicated audit results to upper management and Board of Directors through written reports and oral presentations. ✓Delivers a high-quality service with a high level of professionalism. ✓Responsible of overall engagement performance. *Constant updates with new accounting and audit pronouncements and standards. *BDO is a top five international public accounting firm. *BDO PR is the largest public accounting firm in Puerto Rico market. *Public accounting firm/ Professional Service industry. *Currently part of the firm’s MIT (Mangers in Training) Program. Expected to be promoted to Audit Manager position within this fiscal year.
- SENIOR EXTERNAL AUDITOR at BDO Puerto Rico, P.S.C .
- CONTROLLER at ITS Systems Integrators Co. Inc.
- SENIOR EXTERNAL AUDITOR at RSM Puerto Rico
- CONTROLLER at Caribbean Fleet Wash Inc./ Good For You Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) - Finance
- Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) - Accounting
- Directly communicated with client regarding compliance requirements, internal control procedures, audit documentation, and findings noted - Prepared financial statements for multiple types of entities - Assess compliance with financial regulations and controls - Performed financial statement audits, single audits, and escrow audits
- External Auditor at Brockway, Gersbach, Franklin and Niemeier, P.C
- Senior Governmental Auditor at Pattillo, Brown, and Hill LLP
- Office Manager at Keith's ACE Hardware
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- Associate in Applied Science - Accounting