401K Wholesaler (California) August 2017 - Present
• Director of Business Development to RIA and Independent Channel Advisors for TPA, Recordkeeping, and Investment Management Solutions
• Member of Executive Team focusing on product management, national account relationships, pricing policies, and practice management consultation (marketing solutions)
• Responsible for recruiting and retaining partner producers for platform sales including business intelligence, 401K advice, and sourcing lead generation.
- External Wholesaler at Beneco - An Alpine Investors Company
- Intermediary Sales Consultant at T Rowe Price
- California sales desk leader at American Funds
- Senior Internal Wholesaler at Dreyfus Investments
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
March 2018- AXA Distributors
• Conducted face to face meetings, seminars and training workshops to current and prospective financial representatives to increase the knowledge of AXA, describe our value proposition and present our products in the context of sales ideas.
• Increased sales in my south Florida territory more than six times, as well as brought on 20+ new producers/fallen angels in the past year.
• Was mentored by external wholesaler Raymond Eissa, whose background is in tax, estate planning, and advanced markets. We had daily communication and conducted one on one workshops to make me proficient in: -Generational Skipping Trusts, NQ stretch ideas, and Defined Benefit Planning -How to build a territory from the ground up. This included but not limited to Super CE events, follow up processes, and loop rotation management.
- at External Wholesaler
- Senior Internal Wholesaler at AXA Distributors
- at Pace Financial Services
- Marketing and Recruiting Intern at Yale University Properties
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Marketing
As Regional Director, my responsibilities include recruiting new agents while retaining and increasing the revenue of the 1,800 agents currently in my book. I accomplish this primarily through proactive phone and face-to-face contact. I provide a working knowledge of 80+ Life, LTC, DI and Annuity carriers as well as case design, illustration support, general and advanced sales concepts. When requested, I offer point-of-sale assistance either in person or over the phone. I provide sales and product training to the sales support team and assist the case managers in obtaining favorable offers when necessary.
- Regional Director/External Wholesaler at CRUMP LIFE INSURANCE SERVICES
- Sales Manager & Office Manager at AGENT SUPPORT SERVICES EAST, INC
- Director of Training and Development at GILMAN + CIOCIA, INC
- Financial Advisor/Tax Preparer at Gilman + Ciocia, Inc.
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
2 time Regional Director of the Year. Increased sales 117% in 2016, 84% in 2017, and 20% in 2018 (territory reduced from 14 to 7 states in 2018). Currently represent annuity products to 3400 advisors in western 7 states. Build relationships with Bank, Independent, and RIA Hybrid advisors. Offer solutions for advisors to provide their clients with appropriate solutions. Train and develop advisors, their centers of influence and referal sources. Dedicated Distribution Partners is a distributor of Reliance Standard Fixed and Fixed Indexed Annuities.
- External Wholesaler/Regional Director at Dedicated Distribution Partners
- Wealth Financial Advisor at BancWest Investments
- Sr. Vice President, Investments at Raymond James & Associates
- External Wholesaler/Senior Wealth Advisor at Compak Asset Management
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate - Program
- Bachelor of Science - Finance and Investments
Developed and helped pioneer the newly created Financial Institutions channel within Prudential Annuities. Successfully marketed innovative and dynamic variable annuity solutions resulting in over $1 billion in sales.
- Regional Vice President / External Wholesaler at Prudential Annuities - AR/LA/OK/TX
- Regional Marketing Director / External Wholesaler at Nationwide Insurance Company
- Regional Representative / External Wholesaler at Banc One Investment Advisors Corporation
- Annuity Program Manager / External Wholesaler at Banc One Insurance Group
11 years at this Job
- License - Life & Annuity Insurance
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance - Finance
Responsible for selling long term care and variable, fixed and indexed annuities to independents and wirehouses in Virginia, Washington D.C. and Maryland beltway
- Regional Vice President / External Wholesaler at Global Atlantic Financial Group
- Top 10 in variable and indexed annuity sales at Global Atlantic Financial Group
- Regional Vice President / External Wholesaler at Forethought Life and Annuity
- Top 10 in variable and indexed annuity sales at Global Atlantic Financial Group
4 years, 8 months at this Job
Drive gross and net sales ($1bil) of Fidelity mutual funds and CIT's in 401(k) and Defined Benefit plans through financial advisors and investment professionals in Greater NYC. Partner with Record Keeper wholesalers to identify prospects and close business in tandem. Utilize needs-based selling skills to acquire, retain and develop financial advisor relationships and uncover opportunities. Present Fidelity's thought leadership such as "Planning for Healthcare in Retirement" and "Plan Sponsor Attitudes" during branch meetings and industry conferences. Manage territory to meet with highly segmented clients while following up on new leads. Maintain budget, internal reporting, and pipeline of over $5bil in current opportunities in partnership with Internal Wholesaler. Work across Fidelity to identify leads for other business units.
- Regional Vice President, DCIO- External Wholesaler at Fidelity Institutional Asset Management
- Senior Regional Investment Consultant at Fidelity Institutional Asset Management
- Investment Sales Associate at
- Investment Solutions Representative at Fidelity Institutional Asset Management
1 year at this Job
• Responsible for wholesaling boutique asset managers across all channels throughout Florida.
• Focus firms include Merrill Lynch, UBS, Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo, RW Baird, LPL, Raymond James, Investacorp, Securities America, Met Life/MML, and Registered Investment Advisors.
• Actively prospect through proactive cold-call campaigns, email marketing, and educational branch events.
• Service existing client base with timely, value-add information and consultative sales strategies. Achievements & Success:
➢ Sales have increased from $0 to $10 million in the first year; on pace in 2018 to raise $30 million.
➢ Directly responsible for landing 3 Funds on RW Baird's platforms.
- Rock Harbor, Regional Vice President, External Wholesaler at Morgan Stanley
- 3D Asset Management, Regional Vice President at Ameriprise
- Wealth Management Advisor at TIAA-CREFF
- Vice President at Cohen & Steers
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Economics
Proactively develop consultative relationships with RIA and Private Wealth advisors by a combination of cold calls, center of influence referrals, industry conferences and e-marketing
• 2018 Sales Territory: Texas, California, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Alaska, Hawaii
• On pace to exceed prior year regional production by 45-50% (from $75M to approx. $110M)
• Participate in client and prospect related meetings, seminars, training roundtables, etc. to educate and provide information on both GuideStone's investment philosophy, product menu, and the overall values-based investment segment of mutual funds
• Assist Executive Director with overall fund distribution strategy for key advisory firms (LPL Financial, Edward Jones, Cambridge Investments)
• Represent GuideStone Funds at industry-specific conventions (LPL Focus, Morningstar, etc.)
- Regional Director, Advisor Consultant [External Wholesaler] at GUIDESTONE FINANCIAL RESOURCES
- Personal Financial Advisor - GuideStone Advisors at Personal Financial Services department
- Customer Solutions Specialist at
- Financial Advisor at EDWARD JONES INVESTMENTS
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Executive MBA
• Responsible for raising money for the Northeast Territory.
• Met with financial advisors to train them on how to offer our products to their clients.
• Responsible for the whole process from appointment making to follow up.
• Presented to groups of advisors the Terra Capital story and products.
• Presented to potential investors at "client dinners" with the advisors in attendance.
- External Wholesaler at Terra Capital Markets
- Internal Wholesaler at Terra Capital Markets
- Financial Advisor at Ameriprise Financial
- Financial Advisor at Fulton Bank
6 months at this Job
- B.S - Accounting