401K Wholesaler (California) August 2017 - Present
• Director of Business Development to RIA and Independent Channel Advisors for TPA, Recordkeeping, and Investment Management Solutions
• Member of Executive Team focusing on product management, national account relationships, pricing policies, and practice management consultation (marketing solutions)
• Responsible for recruiting and retaining partner producers for platform sales including business intelligence, 401K advice, and sourcing lead generation.
- External Wholesaler at Beneco - An Alpine Investors Company
- Intermediary Sales Consultant at T Rowe Price
- California sales desk leader at American Funds
- Senior Internal Wholesaler at Dreyfus Investments
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
Responsibilities Developed and cultivated relationships with influential financial advisors in my territory to identify high net worth clients whom our investment opportunity would be suitable. Presented at broker dealer conferences on behalf of Atlas Energy to educate financial advisors from across the country about the private placement offerings currently being funded. Region: KS, NE, OK
- External Wholesaler at Atlas Energy, L.P.
- Regional Director of Sales at Atlas Energy, L.P.
- Associate at J.P. Morgan Securities - The Alison, Jenkins, Podulski Group
- Assistant Golf Professional at Cherokee Town and Country Club
6 months at this Job
- - PGA Professional Golf Management
- BS - Business Finance
- BS - Hospitality
Responsible for cultivating relationships and growing sales with Financial Advisors in North Texas and Oklahoma. Awarded "Top Gun" Wholesaler for FY 2018 as the fastest growing territory in the company. Grew territory sales from $500K to over $20M in just 2 years. Led the Edward Jones Channel in Sales, In-Person Meetings, Group Events and $100K Producers.
- REGIONAL ADVISOR CONSULTANT at EXTERNAL WHOLESALER
- at PUTNAM INVESTMENTS
- ASSOCIATE ADVISOR CONSULTANT (INTERNAL WHOLESALER) at Central Region
- at DEALER MARKETING SERVICES
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - FINANCE
• Developed marketing and communication strategies for Starwood Real Estate Income Trust (SREIT), a newly established Starwood Capital business unit.
• Represented and marketed the Starwood brand via group and one on one meetings, educating financial advisors, COIs and managers across independent and wirehouse broker/dealers on alternative investment strategies and Starwood Capital solutions.
• Exceeded 2018 territory sales goal.
• Managed operations, events & scheduling, budget, regulatory compliance, and support personnel for New England & Upstate NY territory.
• Traveled 600-1200 miles per week, 20-25 appointments per week throughout region to promote SREIT and build financial advisor and investor relationships.
- Regional Vice President, External Wholesaler at STARWOOD CAPITAL LLC
- Senior Vice President, External Wholesaler at CAREY FINANCIAL LLC, An Affiliate of W. P. Carey Inc.
- Second Vice President, Internal Wholesaler at CAREY FINANCIAL LLC, An Affiliate of W. P. Carey Inc.
- Investor Relations Associate at CAREY FINANCIAL LLC, An Affiliate of W. P. Carey Inc.
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration, GPA 3.94
- Bachelor's - English, GPA 3.83
Manage portfolio of 150 advisers, RIA's, and Broker Dealers
● Wholesale investment products to accounts in portfolio
● Exceeded monthly goal since start
● Recruit and contract new advisers, RIA's, and Broker Dealers
● Portfolio exceeds $2 million in business monthly
● Have driven sales each month
● Train advisers through webinars and face to face meetings
- Senior Account Manager/ External Wholesaler at American Alternative Investments
- Assistant Branch Manager at Regions Bank
- Relationship Banker at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Assistant Branch Manager at BMO Harris Bank
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Accounting
- Associate Degree - Finance
Territory Sales and Management | Business Development | Mutual Funds | SMAs | Alternative Investments AQUILA GROUP OF FUNDS
• REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
• EXTERNAL WHOLESALER 2014 - October 2018 Aquila Management Corporation is a family-owned, privately held firm servicing the needs of investors and financial advisors.
• Responsible for marketing/selling 40 Act mutual funds to financial advisors throughout California, Florida, and Texas; concentration of territory coverage includes Southern CA, Northern, CA, and the east and west coasts of Florida. Transitioned to Arizona and California markets September of 2016
• Focus on building relationships, leveraging referrals, and raising assets with financial advisors at Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, UBS, and Wells; additional firm coverage includes LPL, and select Registered Investment Advisors (throughout Arizona and California).
• Employ a consultative, relationship-driven sales strategy focused on building trustworthiness through needs-based analysis and product placement; developed and operate a territory growth strategy focused on prospecting and service; focus on social prospecting, referral networking, cold-walking, one-on-one advisor appointments, coordinated contact initiates, and client/prospect workshops.
• Collaborate with the internal partner to generate new business opportunities, service existing client-base, and implement retention initiates. ✓ Achievements and success:
• Took over a non-producing territory in 2014; raised $107 million in new assets in first year exceeding goal of $35 million; secured $55 million from California, $35 million from Florida, and $15 million from Texas.
• 2016 raised between $180 - $190 million; $100 million of which will be generated from California.
• 2017 raised over 100 million in net new mutual fund sales within territory.
• 2015 - recipient of the Top Aquila Funds Trust Producer award for increased sales and new producers.
• 2015 - earned the prestigious President's award; recognized firm-wide for outstanding achievement and performance.
• 2016 - recipient of the Top Aquila Funds Trust Producer award for increased sales and new producers.
- REGIONAL SALES MANAGER at EXTERNAL WHOLESALER
- REGIONAL DIRECTOR • EXTERNAL WHOLESALER at JAMES ALPHA MANAGEMENT
- REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENT • EXTERNAL WHOLESALER at BIC GROUP, LLC
- REGIONAL DIRECTOR • EXTERNAL WHOLESALER at THE HARTFORD MUTUAL FUNDS
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Finance and Marketing
Successfully completed the three tiers of Jackson's Internal Wholesaler Training program with the completion of "bootcamp" in March 2017. Achieved "Internal Wholesaler of the Quarter" in Q3 2017. Increased territory sales with new External Wholesaler by 10% YOY in 2017 Proactive daily outbound sales calls to advisors educating them about products, discuss agency niche opportunities, challenges, recommend case design solutions, marketing ideas and advanced sales concepts to drive increased production. Routine communication updates with External Wholesaler to share/collaborate on joint regional sales activities, reviews sales reports, generates marketing concepts & ideas, coordinates sales success stories and shares relevant information. Analyze territory production to determine sales growth opportunities, providing continuous feedback to the External Wholesaler.
- Internal Wholesaler at Jackson National Life Insurance Company
- Sales Representative at Tom James Company
- RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST at AMERICORPS VISTA
- VOLUNTEER at LOS ANGELES COUNTY
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, MARKETING AND MANAGEMENT
Purpose of IW works with external wholesaler in a geographic territory. Responsible for creating new & existing relationships with representatives to increase revenue of insurance & annuity products throughout the given territory. Sales focus to strengthen & establish relationships & uncover new opportunities.
- Internal Wholesaler at Table Bay Financial Network
- Operations Specialist at YOH Staffing Agency, LPL Financial
- Yuba County Clerk at
- Account Executive/Customer Retention Specialist at Paramount Equity Mortgage
3 months at this Job
- BS degree - Business Administration
• Assessed client needs and made product recommendations to Financial Advisors for purposes of considering alternative investment options to increase returns.
• Cultivated and managed relationships between the external wholesaler and financial advisors to enhance business opportunities.
• Facilitated scheduling events, meetings and appointments for external wholesalers.
• Coordinated external wholesalers' territory loops and sales circuits.
- Internal Wholesaler - Mutal Funds at Alpine Woods Capital Investors, LLC
- Sales and Marketing Support Staff at Alpine Woods Capital Investors, LLC
- Portfolio Administrator at Alpine Woods Capital Investors, LLC
- Receptionist at Alpine Woods Capital Investors, LLC
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Behavioral Sciences
Internal contact for bank representatives, their back offices and insurance carriers. Provide sales and marketing support to all agents with emphasis on LTC products. Implement and track new marketing projects. Process new business applications and schedule exams. Monitor status updates and follow-ups. Support our External Wholesaler and their agents through the underwriting process. Compile and submit weekly status reports. Maintain and update database for all clients. Prepare case design illustrations.
- Internal Wholesaler/Administrator at Westland Financial Institutional Marketing
- Personnel Administrator/Insurance Specialist at Duerr Financial Corporation
- Manager at Advisors Group Alliance
- Administrator/Finance Coordinator at AON Direct Insurance Administrators
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Business Secretarial Science and Office Management
- - Licensed Vocational Nursing