Extruder operator for an automotive parts manufacturing plant.
- Extruder Operator at M & C Tech Indiana
- Forklift Operator at Indian Hills Produce
- Warehouse Supervisor at Auto Wheel And Rim
- 2nd Shift Order Picker at Wabash Foodservice
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
• Extruder Operator (Machine)
• Troubleshoot issues with machine.
• Maintain Daily Operation
• Material Handler
- Extruder Operator at Insight Solutions, Sumitomo Electric
- Assistant Kitchen Manager at Sagebrush Steakhouse
- Extruder Operator at
- Machine Operator at Sumitomo Electric
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I was an extruder operator then I went to swing crew and now Batching operator
- Extruder Operator at Simmons Dry Pet Food
- Dock Supervisor at Demonte
- Pryor stone at Kemp quarries
- Warehouse Associate at Simmons pet food
3 years, 2 months at this Job
I'm a line lead Extruder operator. I'm in charge of making sure the machines are running smoothly and to make sure daily production is met. I have to do various daily checks on the machines.
- Extruder Operator at TreeHouse Foods
- Flat Laser Machine Operator at Morton Industries
- CNC Machinist/Operator at Mechanical Devices
- Lab Technician at Acuity Optical
2 months at this Job
- Highschool Diploma - General Education
I am fork lift certified,I started as line worker ,went to extruder operator and then went to dunp operater on the 3rd level so I move up fast n learn quick,I'm very coachable
- Extruder Operator at GILSTER MARY LEE
- Store Manager at
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school - Basic
- High school or equivalent
- High school
Extruder operator responsible for setting up the machine for the product to be ran and the quality and keep logs of down time and any problems with the machine
- Extruder Operator at Firestone Building Products
- Extruder Machine Operator at es robbins
4 years, 7 months at this Job
Working here i have gain knowledge and experience as a grader and had training on Operator and Utility. I am now a Extruder Operator
- Extruder Operator at Woodgrain Millwork
- Retail Stocker at Walmart
- Deboner at Keystone Foods
- Cook/Cashier at Long John Silver's
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Responsibilities: As an extruder operator I am responsibly for various types of machinery. I work in a food grade facility ,and good manufacturing practices are a must and safety is a top priority. My duties on a daily basis consist of conducting various test to make sure product is within customer specifications. I am responsibly for documenting all test results and monitoring all HACCP points. My duties require me to climb ladders , adjust machinery, stand , walk , stoop , crawl and work in extreme heat or cold areas.
- Extruder Operator at DUPONT NUTRITION AND HEALTH
- Petroleum Inspector at SGS
- CNC Operator at Aerotek/Mechanical Devices
- Material Handler/Forklift Operator at A.S.G STAFFING
3 years, 2 months at this Job
I worked as a GMP Technical Specialist at Foster Delivery Science, the pharmaceutical end of the company directly across the street from Fosters main building from October 2017-March 2018. I am currently back at the core company. I would produce one of the highest calibers of extrusion/ co-extrusion jobs out there in today's world, Implementing API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) into compound and finished product. A lot of the work we did at Delivery Science was Research & Development which allowed me to gain a lot of insight in learning how to diagnose and correct issues as fast as possible but at the same time as careful as possible. I understand the significance of the job at hand especially when extruding in the medical industry. What we produce at Foster could very well be an aid in a family member or friend's survival and I treat it as such.
• 24 +months of GMP Extrusion Manufacturing Experience.
• Able to follow work instruction, develop records and batch records for packing.
• Able to trouble shoot any problems or situations that may arise with the extruder and get the proper help needed to resolve it as quick as possible. Not only issues with the extruder but in every aspect of my job whether it be while I'm making batches, or have questions about paperwork, etc.
• Able to work in fast pace environment.
• Able to manage a flexible work schedule and work overtime with short notice.
• Experience managing all physical demands of my job. Ability to be on my feet for long periods of time. In my current position I spend a majority of my day standing and on my feet. Going from the extruder to the batching room, from the batching room to bringing the compound to the elevator to bring up to the mezzanine so I can load the compound into the appropriate hoppers.
• My current position includes all aspects of running an extruder. I am currently trained on 5 different sizes of extruders including a 53mm Short & Medium sized extruder, 30mm Extruder, 18mm extruder and 27mm extruder. As an extruder operator at Foster we are responsible for setting up the extruders to run jobs, change them over and clean them out/ set them, up for the following job. While the current job is extruding we are making sure the next jobs are set up and staged, which includes making the proper batches, loading material, resin & filler into the appropriate ovens and dryers. The size of the job varies. Some jobs are 20 minutes and some are 90 hours. On average I would say a "typical" run last about 5 hours.
• A clean out of the extruders entails cleaning the downstream (pelletizer, sifter & water trough). All cleanouts include pulling the screws and cleaning the compound off of them so they can get bead blasted and clean and pristine for the next job. Depending on what that next job is, sometimes the screw elements and design will be changed. Feeders will be cleaned, some jobs we will use two feeders and some will only require one.
- Extruder Operator at Foster Corporation
- GMP Technical Specialist at Foster Delivery Science at Foster Corporation
- Press Operator at US Button Corp
2 years, 8 months at this Job
Extruder Operator....make and inspect noodles that comes out machine set machine set points and monitor machine throughtout the day...Prep ingreidents and send them to machine to be insepcted and used
- Extruder Operator/ Ingredient Handler at Nestle USA
- Cashier at Ingles Markets
- Ring Spinner at Artee
12 years, 2 months at this Job