• Maintain all records and certifications for cadre at company
• Maintain all training materials
• Responsible for keeping logs of all cadre and IET soldiers PII
• Conduct unit status report
• Develop unit training calendars
• Prepare all incoming personnel documents for IET soldiers
• Keep track of all new IET soldiers' personal information
• Help ensure the health and welfare of IET soldiers and keeping the families informed on the status of their soldier in training
• Deliver medical and dental record for IET soldiers
• Attend all training and S1 meetings for battalion
• Keep 1SG and Company Commander informed of all new chapter packets and injuries of trainees
• Track all appointments for chapter and injured soldiers
• Escort chapter soldiers to all appointments and exit process
• Escort convalescent leave soldiers through leave and inspection process
• Responsible for the proper sorting and distribution of mail throughout the company
• Responsible for the transition of all chaptered and convalescent leave soldiers
• Collect all stats from training cycle for battalion
• Prepare and secure all graduation packets for graduating soldiers
• Responsible for dispatching bus for graduation and transporting graduating soldiers to appointed destinations
• Prepare all graduation certificates for soldiers that successfully completed BCT
• Ensure that travel vouchers and tickets are properly produced
• Verify all outgoing personnel
- Training Room NCO F at NCO F. CO
- Night Auditor at Holiday Inn Express
- S4 Supply Clerk 3-13th at INF REGT BN
- Heavy Wheeled Operator at United State Army
11 months at this Job
- - Pre
- - Electronic Medical Billing & Coding
2. F Resume
I was night front desk. My duties were to organize transfer call, take notes, help residents family's with questions or concerns. I reported to any emergencies residents had such as falls, injuries and just help with basic needs. I than went to caregiving and helped the residents with showers, vitals, oxygen and much more.
- F at Fairwinds
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school - Rio rancho
Aiken, SC 10/2017 - 3/2018 F/T Teller CSR Diane Watson, Manager (803) 293-2400
- F/T Teller CSR at FIRST COMMUNITY BANK
- P/T Teller at REGIONS BANK
- Tabitha Ashley, Mgr at NATIONAL PENN BANK
- Karen Buch - Supervisor at BB&T
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
- College Prep
F/V Ruth M, Valdez, AK
F/V Controller Bay, Westport WA
• Crewman and chef for salmon seining, salmon tender, crab, squid, and longline fishing operations.
• Engineering, maintenance, installation, and repairing of vessel systems including; engines, mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, refrigeration, plumbing, communications, and net building.
• Vessel operation and navigation using sonar, GPS, radar, Nobletec and Timezero PC software, VHF, FM, SSB, 2 way radios, and marine charts.
• Training, hiring and supervising of new deckhands/crewman.
• Emergency diving responsibilities along with inspecting, and maintaining of hulls, zincs, props, and rudders.
• Operation of hydraulic equipment, winches, booms, blocks, and cranes.
• Rigging experience, skiff operator, inventory and purchasing of vessel supply and provisions. Professional Dive Instructor Experience
- Crewman/Engineer/Chef, F/V Sherin D at F/V Sherin D
- Instructor/Dive Guide at
- FIber Optic Field Technician at Iowa Network Services
- Engineer at Fiber Optic Splicer, Mediacom
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- - PADI scuba instructor #494532
- AAS degree - Telecommunication Technology
* Selling of F/I Products (1.5 Product Penetration) * Maximization of Gross Profit ($1500 PPRU) * Management of CIT (under 5 days)
- F/I Manager at Jake Sweeney Chevy
- F/I Manager, Director at Performance Honda
- F/I Manager at Fairfield VW
- Sales/F/I Manager at Wyler Cadillac
3 months at this Job
- High school - General
Perform tasks involving physical labor at many different types of construction projects.
● Operate hand and power tools of all types.
● Loaded and unloaded equipment, clear work areas, and bring materials to workers with specific skills.
- T.F United, - Construction Worker at T.F United
- Assistant at T.F United
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School
I just want your extra time and your website?: Cybersquatting and the Prince Estate's fight for www.prince.com, B.C. Intell. Prop. & Tech. F. (2019) (Pending publication)
- Prop. & Tech. F at Celine DeSantis
- Digital Innovation Laboratory Fellow at
- Co-Director at IDEAS
- Intake Intern at Rhode Island Public Defender
2 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor - Intellectual Property and Technology Forum
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics and English
Responsible for the care and safety of the hotel and casino guest. To assist in any medical emergency 07/18/present Previous work experience: F/T Leasing agent/Assistant Manager AMC property Management Company
- F/T customer service at JW Marriott
- leasing consultant at
- Dental Assistant at Nevada Department of Corrections
- Dental Assistant at Doctor Andrew Stutz. DMD
8 months at this Job
- High School diploma
INDUSTRY RELATED SKILLS :
CONTENT STRATEGY & DEVELOPMENT
ANALYTICS & REPORTING
ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE
Jill Case [email protected] v 720-289-7472 Content Professional Profile Core Strengths:
Social Media Engagement
Web Content Writer
Content Development & Strategies
Web Analytics & Reporting
Offline Networking/Community Development EXPERIENCE Web Producer Social Media Manger 2013 to present F+W Media CONTENT - Prolific Content Writer that can generate revenue through newsletters, blogs, SEO and marketing copy. § Demonstrated ability to grow subscriber lists by focusing on engaging content, A/B testing, demographic research and improved premiums and content.
§ Portfolio includes 6 newsletters for up to 50,000+ subscribers each, multiple blogs, print and online features, infographics, social posts and more.
§ Rank #1 on Google search for blog posts focusing on specific topics, keywords
§ Attention-grabbing content increased revenue growth in 2018: websites (6.73%), blogs (325%) and You-Tube (177.25%)
§ Work with content team to integrate new CMS and content flow into current practice. Point of contact for questions, concerns and training. WEB - Lead producer for 7 websites. Oversee scheduling, maintenance, reporting, page building and improvement. Improved customer engagement and brand visibility on websites by revamping link building and SEO driven content and marketing strategies. § Collaborate with cross-functional teams on successful redesign of division websites.
§ Created training materials for content best practices to ensure consistency among team.
§ Lead on content taxonomy for new website redesign, built keyword strategy and GVRs.
§ Monitor and fix all web related issues (broken links, redirects etc).
§ CMS experience includes – Inetz, WordPress, Drupal, Ruby On Rails SOCIAL MEDIA - Responsibilities include growing online communities by establishing tone, content and reputation management for 13 social media networks.
§ Defined division-wide social media strategy including content planning, campaign development.
§ Grew Facebook followers from 27k to 100k in <2 years, while growing other accounts simultaneously.
§ Social Media Manager for 5 brands, accountable for growth on all channels by participating in authentic conversations and sparking lively discussions.
§ Analyze and report on successes and areas of improvement, weekly to management.
§ Delivered social media best practices and guidance to editorial teams.
§ Represent the company at industry events. Online Communications - Contract
2009 to 2014
Communications & Online Specialist
Working as a freelance web content writer, professional blogger and researcher to provide web content for a number of businesses. Consistently commended by clients for excellent research, high standard of writing, professional (yet engaging) and quick turnarounds.
Clients include the following: Premier Data Services – Document Analyst
Support the GIS Production team and Resource Management team on multiple projects.
• Oil & Gas Lease Project – Proof of Concept Stage to Pilot Program
• Land Utilization Project – Arkansas (1930’s) Archival project
• Research chain of title and abstract
• Proofread land descriptions
• BLM – GLO Automated Records Project – www.glorecords.blm.gov
• Large multi state archival project for the Bureau of Land Management HomeWatch Caregivers – Content Specialist § Conducted original research and wrote assigned content for newsletters and website. Published monthly newsletter to email subscribers § Followed in-house editorial, formatting and style guidelines § Established document review process § Copy editing and document formatting as required The 4th Media – SEO Writer
• Wrote hundreds of SEO optimized articles for websites (topics included consumer goods).
• Input SEO Meta tags to articles for easy web page linking, assigned minimum three hyperlinks to each article and delivered assignments with a 24 hour turnaround. Caption Colorado – Technical/Financial Text Editor
• Proofed and edited financial reports for multiple business through Caption Colorado
• Transcribed and edited financial transcripts For more information on past work history please go to www.jillcase.com. Metropolitan State University – Denver, Colorado Bachelor of Arts – English/History Classes and Workshops
• SEO and Inbound Marketing Webinars - MOZ 2013
• State of SEO & Internet Marketing - SEO MOZ Hubspot
• SEO Web Analytics
• Northwestern University Content Strategy for Professionals: Engaging Audiences For Your Organization - 2015
• Ins and Outs of Local SEO 2016
• Introduction to Graphic Design –2016
• Social Trends for 2018 Speaking Engagements Colorado Association of Libraries 2015 Organizations
• International Web Masters
• Web Professionals
• WISE - Women in Sustainable Energy
• Center for Visual Arts – Volunteer
- Social Media Manager & Web Producer / F+W Media at F+W Media, Inc.
- Online Editor at F+W Media, Inc.
6 years, 1 month at this Job
Patient counseling, computer input, community pharmacy, certified immunizer, medication therapy management, patient education, CPR, customer service, cash register, eforce, prescription drug interactions management, Glucose testing, Lipid panel testing, A1C testing, OTC recommendations, drug expert, some compounding experience, DME experience, some Medicare billing experience 09/2001 - 02/2019 Staf f Pharmacist Harvey's Pharmacy Retail and nursing home pharmacy. Some compounding with the help of PCCA. Exposure to IV and veterinary meds and compounding
- Staf f Pharmacist at Harvey's Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacist at Franck's Pharmacy & Compounding
- Pharmacist at Eckerd Drug
- Pharmacist at Revco Pharmacy
17 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - pharmacy
- Shackman Scholarship recipient - Pre Pharmacy
- - Pharmacy