• Assisted in the Troubleshooting of 11 F/A-18E/F aircraft, contributing to 2550 mishap-free flight hours, which resulted in a 97% flight completion rate.
• Supervised and inspected over 372 scheduled, unscheduled maintenance actions on 11 F/A-18E/F Super hornet aircraft.
- F/A-18E/F Troubleshooter / Collateral Duty Inspector at F Super Hornet, Strike Fighter Squadron 151, U.S. Navy
- Maintenance Technician on FA 18E at F Super Hornet, Strike Fighter Squadron 151, U.S. Navy
- F/A-18E/F Plane Captain at F Super Hornet, Strike Fighter Squadron 151, U.S. Navy
2 years at this Job
I started as a line cook working in the Coffee Shop. By the time the the permanent building was finished I had been promoter twice to the position of Sous Chef. I worked as a Global Sous Chef for seven years on the graveyard shift. My duties were to make sure that all of the restaurants ran smoothly. The next promotion was to the rank of F. B. Chef where I was in charge of the Food Court operation. I supervised some forty cooks at 5 different station which included Thai, Classic American sandwiches, Mexican, Italian and Deli sandwiches.My last project was to create a chicken concept and completely revamp the Mexican outlet.
- F. B. Chef Pechanga Resort at F. B. Chef Pechanga Resort Casino
- Sous Chef Marriott Hotel at
11 years at this Job
New York, NY 01/2017- Present
● Responsible for the planning, developing and implementation of goals and training to further develop residents daily living skills including but not limited to: a. grooming/ personal hygiene tasks b. budgeting c. nutritional planning/ food preparation d. use of community resources e. shopping/ money skills f. housekeeping/ domestic tasks g. communication/ telephone use h. health care/ self care
● Ensure resident safety. Responsible for continued assessment of resident's self-preservation abilities and participation in fire drills.
● Administration of medication to residents.
● Responsible for crisis intervention and incident reporting procedures.
● Responsible for monitoring and recording resident's progress on date charts in service plans, monthly goal forms and progress notes.
● Provide emergency first aid to residents.
- f. housekeeping at Mercy Drive inc
- at Sera Security
- at Residential Aid
- Administrative Assistant at Champion Restoration
2 years at this Job
f/u on no shows, scheduling appts, scanning documents, scheduling procedures, chest c-ray tech
- F/u apps at D/C PulmonRy asso
- Office management/billing specialist/etc at Cobb pulmonary asso pc
- Office Manager/Billing Specialist at
1 year at this Job
I'm a hostess so I do a little bit of reseprionist work by answering the phones and directing the call to the right person or take a reservation. I seat each party, I help out by bussing the tables, talk to different parties
- Hostess at p.f changs at P.f changs
at this Job
- Some high school
Communicate with banks for finance and lease approval. Work with Prep Department to prep car for delivery Communicate with insurance company and secure Motor Vehicle paperwork. Present finance and product to the customer to enhance their buying experience. Maintain a high CSI level. F & I Master Certified Top Performer for Ford Dealership in F & I office.
- F & I MANAGER at HEMPSTEAD FORD
- F & I MANAGER at LIGHTHOUSE FORD
- F & I MANAGER at BURNS AUTO GROUP
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
I just got back from training in San Diego, CA; Camp Pendleton, CA; Pensacola, FL; and Oceana, VA. I am in the reserves so I work one weekend per month with the Marine Corps. I repair/replace hydraulic and structural parts of the F/18 aircrafts at Fort Worth Joint Reserve Base.
- F/18 Airframe Mechanic at United States Marine Corps
- Frequently, I would cook at All Postions
- Driver/Wiper at
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts
Daily F & I responsibilities. Reading credit reports, Structuring deals, Strong relationships with banks, Processing deals.
- F & I Manager at Blue Book Cars
at this Job
- High school
My job position was to transport railroad employees to thier job sites safely. My accomplishments for this job would be learning all the rail yards , switch numbers , radio codes and procedures as well as all of locations listed above in a short order of time , Being on time being and safe driver and making sure employees at B.N.S..F arrived at thier destination's in safe and timely fashion.
- Driver at B.N.S.F at PTI
- Custodian/Janitor at Black Bear Casino Resort
- Truck Driver Class A at Jeff Foster Trucking
- Automotive Technician at Abc1 stop
8 months at this Job
- None - Professional Truck Driving
- Some college
Manage all F & B and day – to – day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standers. Order goods for restaurant. Order liquor, beer etc, for all four bars. Identify customer needs and respond proactively to all their concerns. Establish targets, schedules, policies and procedures. Weekly meetings with ownership regarding sales results, promotions, profits, problems, concerns and productivity.
- F & B Manager at El Cortez Hotel & Casino
- Banquet Manager at Boulder Station Hotel & Casino
- Banquet / Catering Manager at MGT Catering & Management Group
- Sorter / Pre-loader / Driver helper (Part Time Worker) at UPS
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Hospitality Management