I do light drafting and design of new parts and make computer programs to produce parts along with scheduling of the fabrication department.
- Fabrication engineer at MAC Trailer Manufacturing
- Instructor at North coast medical training academy
- Veterinary Technician at St Bethlehem animal clinic
- Lead Technician at Animal birth control center
at this Job
- Associate - Animal science
2842 Rand Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46241 (Fabrication Engineer/ Sheet Metal Trainer) Applications Engineer which includes putting on demos, Sheet Metal Training Seminars. and helping customers with Fabrication issues.
- Fabrication Engineer/ Sheet Metal Trainer at Modern Machinery Company
- Edgewood Area, Md. 21010 at US Army, RDCB
1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
1. Working of Feb Engg 2. Experience of 6year in Feb & erection field 3. Equipment Eriction & Dismental Experience 4. Manpower handling etc
- Fabrication Engineer at furnace febrica
- Exequiotion engg at
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical
- Bachelor's - Mechanical
Oversee drafting group, ensuring that design of pump packages meets company standards, customer requirements, and maintains a high level of quality
• Review equipment data sheets, purchase orders, and IOMs, ensuring proper design, installation, and operation; notify project management of any discrepancies, and ensure proper resolution
• Review documentation prepared by drafters and project engineers, ensuring accuracy
• Work with shop personnel to develop time and cost-saving modifications wherever possible
• Train new drafters on Solidworks, and help familiarize them with department standards
- Fabrication Engineer at DXP Enterprises
- Project Engineer at DXP Enterprises
- CAD Drafter/Designer at DXP Enterprises
4 months at this Job
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- - Mechanical Engineering
• Led thin film characterization effort at Astrileux Corporation, using advanced microscopy techniques for high resolution imaging and characterization of next-generation semiconductor materials
• Extensive training with a suite of microscopes and characterization tools at National Center for Electron Microscopy (NCEM) at Lawrence Berkeley National Lab
• Participated in prestigious educational fellowship for engineers and pre-doctoral scientists to support advanced energy technology projects in transition from lab-scale to market-scale
- Fabrication Engineer at Astrileux Corporation
- Engineer - Clean Energy Projects at BlocPower, LLC
- Researcher at Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Researcher at Allanore Lab, MIT
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Chemical Engineering
• Generate shop drawings via AutoCAD
• Track incoming material deliveries
• Check quality & quantity of material
- Fabrication Engineer at Specified Systems, Inc.
- Delivery Driver at Gianni's Pizza
- Busser at Quaker Steak and Lube
- Grill Cook at Bob Evans Restaurants
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science - Architectural Computer Aided Drafting
Responsible for evaluating and improving current welding and fabrication operations across national division for Viking Fabrication Services. Concurrently investigating new welding processes/methods to implement in near future to improved safety, quality, and productivity in all operations. Focus is primarily on GMAW of black-coat and galvanized steel pipe to cast-steel components per ASME Section IX and AWS B2.1.
Project list includes but not limited to:
• Identifying ideal welding wire and shield gas combination for manual and automated operations.
• Investigate welding equipment and consumables for all operations.
• Evaluation and conversion of welding operations from GMAW-S to GMAW-P.
• Evaluation of new automated welding operations (robotics) for current products.
• Development of new automated welding operation/processing line for new proprietary product.
• Leading implementation of bulk shielding gas systems and welding fume extraction systems.
• Optimizing cutting methods for raw material.
• Modernizing end-treatment (threading, grooving, etc.) methods.
• Development of a national welder training program.
• Validate new quality control methods and procedures.
• Investigation of NDE inspection technology and processes.
• Completing all relevant CWI work including weld process and welder qualifications.
• Standardization projects for all aspects of fabrication - increase consistency across production network.
• Member of developmental team for Quality Control and Assurance Program.
- Senior Fabrication Engineer at Viking Supply Net
- Senior Weld Engineer at John Deere
- Welding Engineer at John Deere
8 months at this Job
- Master's - Welding Engineering
- Bachelor's - Welding Engineering
· Conversion of hand drafted assembly and process drawings into electronic drawings · Use of SolidWorks and Bend Tech Pro CAD software to design one off safety roll cages in compliance to SCCA, NHRA and Formula Drift rules and regulations · Assist engineers in the assembly of internal combustion engines using basic measurement instrumentation to inspect tolerances · Learned and performed fabrication processes such as welding, forming, and machining
- Fabrication Engineer Intern at Soul of the Street Garage Inc.
- Waterfront Assistant at SUNY Maritime Waterfront
- Plumber's Apprentice at Pipe Tech Contractors Inc.
7 months at this Job
- BE - Mechanical Engineering
A bunker.To build manufacture windows for skyscrapers using heavy Machinery.
- Materials Handler/Fabrication Engineer at Harmon
- Landscaper/Maintenance at Magnolia Villa Apartment
- Cook at Brushy Bayou
- Landscaper at Washington Lawn Care
2 months at this Job
Resistance spot welding, stationary spot welding, forklift trained, Kawasaki robot mechanics Improve the knowledge of tools, by location and name. Easily required within a week or two.
- Fabrication Engineer at TPAM Inc.
- Sales Consultant at Best Buy
4 months at this Job
- Highschool - Computers & Networking