• PPAP Coordinator/COPQ/CAR
• Instituted new saw blade to produce 1 million more parts per year
• Automated a saw hood raise/lower action.
• Held meetings, time studies to make rates accurate. Lozier Lozier, MI Manufacturing Engineer Mar. 21-Feb. 28 2016
• Managed a team to repair old machines
• Automating Stamping lines, automated welding
• Production support
- Fabrication Engineer at AACOA
- Manufacturing Eng (Temporary Position) at American Axle
- Test/Project Engineer (Temporary Position) at Clark Testing
- Test Engineer (Temporary Position) at Wiring up strain gauges to PLC
2 years at this Job
- B.S. in Automotive Engineering - design
- Associate degree in Automotive Technology - Continuing Education Through SAE
• Trained and coached new team members on proper procedures
• Operated and maintained two CNC machines
• Managed team of four employees by training, mentoring, and motivating them.
- (LEAD), KT FABRICATION at METAL FABRICATION ENGINEER CNC
- METAL FABRICATION ENGINEER at
- OWNER OPERATOR at CVT CUSTOM PAINTING LLC
- at GLAZER
3 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES OF ARTS - AVIATION
Redesign and improve the welding department. Champion MRO, department vending, ISO Documentation, training of Zone Leaders, improve efficiency of all welding processes, implement changes to product design to improve FPY (from 72%-99.2% in 3 years), establish 6s and lean manufacturing standards throughout the department, and plan, build and install automated systems to minimize the foot print of the fabrication area.
- FABRICATION ENGINEER at MTD PRODUCTS, INC
- at ROBOT TECHNITIAN, MTD PRODUCTS, INC
- OWNER/OPERATOR at JAMEY HOLLAND CONSTRUCTION
- BUIDLING INSPECTOR at JAMEY HOLLAND CONSTRUCTION
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- - CONTINUOUS EDUCATION
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Refined a partially completed design of a new residential elevator to improve function and achieve safety factor requirements. Tested and troubleshot electrical wiring and components. Initiatives and Results:
• Redesigned control panel circuits to achieve safe and user friendly operation.
• Reviewed applicable standards and ensured product specifications met required regulations.
• Produced library of detailed drawings and submitted for prototype manufacturing.
- Fabrication Engineer at Country Home Elevator & Stair Lift
- Quality Engineer at Utah Medical Products
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science with Honors - Biological Engineering
· Setup, deployed and maintained company’s first automated machine tending cell · Automated cell incresed company productivity 15% and saved 35k per year in labor · Constructed Solidworks models and prints from customer supplied samples to ensure minimal rework and quick turn around · Increased shop productivity by designing assemblies to accommodate tolerance stack-up and easy fitment · Used G-Code to program CNC turret punches. · Verified CNC programs to gaurantee quality products and reduce cycle time · Updated older processes to accommodate new technology and cut costs
- Fabrication Engineer at Monti Inc
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Engineering
Design, Innovation, Manufacturing Processes, Project Development, and Team Building
• Conducted analysis on daily operations to identify and improve the overall production process.
• Performed on numerous projects requiring interaction with all employee levels of associates and management.
• Researched, developed, and presented design ideas using analytical analysis, CAD software, and data visualization.
- Fabrication Engineer Intern at Southwire Company, LLC
- Private Contractor at Berryman Foods dba. Sports Concessions
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
- project / fabrication engineer at West African ventures
10 years, 2 months at this Job
Resistance spot welding, stationary spot welding, forklift trained, Kawasaki robot mechanics Improve the knowledge of tools, by location and name. Easily aquired within a week or two.
- Fabrication Engineer at TPAM Inc.
- Sales Consultant at Best Buy
4 months at this Job
- Highschool - Computers & Networking
• Generated models and shop drawings of sheet metal parts with Autodesk Inventor CAD software
• Created detailed assemblies of customer products using Autodesk Inventor CAD software
• Reverse engineered customer products to provide models and drawings for production
• Designed fixtures to aid in welding and assembly processes
• Assisted with generating programs for CNC punch press, laser, and brake press using SMP Merry Mechanization and TRUMPF TruTops software
• Created detailed tooling setup sheets
• Optimized tooling and programs to improve cycle times
• Assisted with cost and process improvement efforts
• Assisted with estimating, entering quotes, building BOM’s and routings in Made2Manage software
• Created data packages and deviation notices to provide to customers
- Fabrication Engineer at Cygnus Manufacturing Company
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Computer Aided Drafting Technologies
- Vocational Technical School - Welding
- High school
· Conversion of hand drafted assembly and process drawings into electronic drawings · Use of SolidWorks and Bend Tech Pro CAD software to design one off safety roll cages in compliance to SCCA, NHRA and Formula Drift rules and regulations · Assist engineers in the assembly of internal combustion engines using basic measurement instrumentation to inspect tolerances · Learned and performed fabrication processes such as welding, forming, and machining
- Fabrication Engineer Intern at Soul of the Street Garage Inc.
- Waterfront Assistant at SUNY Maritime Waterfront
- Plumber's Apprentice at Pipe Tech Contractors Inc.
9 months at this Job
- BE - Mechanical Engineering