• Project Manager
• Fabrication Manager
• Metal Construction
- Fabrication Manager at Lanford Industrial Services
- Residential Designer-Project Manager at Furman Architects
- Designer at Harmony Homes
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Design
Current - Fabrication Manager for the 2nd largest industrial dish machine manufacturer in the U.S. Salaried reports include, a Manufacturing Supervisor, Planner, and Process Engineer. Hourly personnel on two shifts equal 40 employees. Directly manage the day to day operations of Fabrication shop suppling parts to an Assembly plant with 60 employees producing 60 million in sales per year. Purchase all equipment that includes shears, lasers, press brakes, and welding equipment.
- Fabrication Manager at Champion Industries
- Production Manager at Mustang Survival Mfg
- Repairs Manager at Mustang Survival Mfg
- Plant Manager at Mustang Survival Mfg
at this Job
Manager of the fabrication department fabricating and welding performance parts for AMG Mercedes, BMW, McLaren, and other exotic vehicles. Built exhaust systems, turbo kit, and other various performance parts.
- Welding and fabrication Manager at Weistec Engineering
- Welder/Fabricator at Sheepey Built
- Welder/Fabricator at HIGHLAND PLASTICS
- Welding and fabrication Manager at
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Responsible for P&L for the Fabrication profit center.
• Responsible for team staffing, and personnel management.
• Interaction with vendors including procurement and price negotiation.
• Serve as primary developer of proposals & fabrication estimates.
• Serve as primary point of contact with accounting regarding project status, billing, account receivables, and other business related activities for department.
• Communicate regularly with internal and external clients to keep them informed of any project issues, budget deviations.
• Responsible for fabrication master schedule, shop utilization and production priorities.
- Fabrication Manager at ESCO AUTOMATION
- Automation Manager- Integrated Operations U.S. & Canada at DUPONT PIONEER
- Engineering Manager at BAKER GROUP
- Application Engineer/Project Engineer at SIEMENS WATER TECHNOLOGIES
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- AAS - INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS
Twelve years’ experience in welding and fabrication management.
• Professional with a "hands-on" approach in managing people and projects with a track record of loyalty and implementing process improvements that reduce costs, improve efficiency and increase company profits.
• Highly resourceful and results-oriented individual with well-developed problem solving, decision making traits, and can work independently.
• Provide leadership and communication to all employees to ensure understanding and attainment of quality, delivery, and cost performance objectives.
• Thorough knowledge of all manufacturing methods, techniques, and related equipment.
• Read and interpret blueprints.
• Capable of managing multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
• Proficient computer skills with MS Office, Outlook, and Excel.
• Bilingual – Spanish and English. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Fabrication Manager at
2 years, 7 months at this Job
at Decimated Designs. Oversee the design and fabrication of custom of custom props. Assist in managing day to day operations. Deal with customers from order to completion.
- Fabrication Manager at Decimated Designs
- Sound Engineer/Teen Mentor at The Amity Teen Center
- Production Carpenter at International Festival Of Arts and Ideas
- Assistant Manager at Life Storage
3 years at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Management
- High school Diploma
Responsible for tracking all pre-fab production, scheduling deliveries and ensuring all material is fabricated and delivered to multiple job sites by pre-determined install date. Overseeing all aspects of fabrication and guaranteeing that the final product meets all specs and is of high quality.
- Fabrication Manager at Kirlin Carolinas
- Purchasing Agent at Kirlin Carolinas
- Tool Shop Manager at Kirlin Carolinas
- Welder/Pipe Fitter at Kirlin Carolinas
6 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Welding Technology
- Regional manager - for all commercial, re-roof and new constuction metal roof fabrication for Alpha Omega Construction Group Coastal division * Charleston, SC, Myrtle Beach, SC, Wilmington, NC, along with Savannah and Bluffton GA comprise Coastal division responsibilities * Direct production, scheduling, logistics, and purchasing requirements for Coastal region - Purchasing/Inventory manager - accountable for controlling costs and accurately maintaining millions of dollars of warehouse stock and custom inventories to include: * Metal roofing: slit coils, flat sheets, finished goods of multiple gauges, profiles and finishes * Various shingle brands/styles, flat roof applications and accessories for other roofing requests * Reduced obsolete inventories by 50% for region over the course of one year duration - Fabrication - Facilitate daily production assignments and schedules for several unique manual and automatic shearing, slitting, and bending machines - Fabricate metal roofing systems for small scale residential homes to large scale commercial jobs * Multiple profiles including Standing Seam, 5V, etc. - Roofing Installation - Establish and coordinate schedules at various stages of installation with more than 40 builders and project managers in upwards of 200 subdivisions * Metal roofing, EPDM, Seal O Flex, Hydrostop, TPO, etc. - Negotiate contract pricing and supplementary purchase orders for all standard and unconventional roofing applications with homeowners, homebuilders and jobsite superintendents * Perform post application quality inspection to ensure conformance with all blue prints and plans * Discuss any inaccuracies and repairs needed with homeowners and project managers - Safety/Efficiency - Created and implemented new safety programs and procedures in accordance with all federal and state safety regulations - Successfully restructured Charleston warehouse using the “5S” and “7 types of waste” lean management principles leading to improved efficiencies and increased profits * Increased fabrication output averaging 250% month over month comparing 2016 and 2017 - Coordinated preventative maintenance schedules, inspections, repairs, and record keeping for all fabrication equipment and delivery vehicle fleet * Successfully eliminated downtime to forklifts used in transporting warehouse goods .
- Regional Metal Fabrication Manager at Alpha Omega Construction Group, Inc.
- Receiving and Inventory Operations Supervisor at XPO Logistics
- Superintendent/Operations Manager at Gerdau
- Continuous Improvement Manager at Dietrich Metal Framing
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems
* Oversee all aspects of fabrication department for an international agricultural equipment manufacturer with two shifts and 30+ employees. This includes all personnel related action including hiring, evaluations, disciplinary action, training, and firing. * Responsible for implementation of company 7S program and developing a 7s focused culture. Raised average monthly audit score from 18/35 to 30/35. * Increased staffing levels to reduce overtime (24% reduction), decreasing manufacturing costs, and shortening throughput time by 4 days. A strong focus on cross-training also allowed the department to reduce past due orders from 1,200+ to 0 within 4 months. * Improved quality standards by developing consistent manufacturing processes across work stations, properly tracking reworks, developing tools for process improvements (laser & brake operator modification request forms, etc.), and establishing a culture focused on quality. Achieved a reduction from $6,300/month average in reworks to $3,200. * Work with maintenance department to ensure equipment functions properly and repairs are accomplished with minimal interruption to fabrication schedule. Recovered 600+ hours of yearly fabrication capacity on lasers through new scheduling methods. * Oversee procurement, usage, and inventory management for all fabrication supplies. Adjusted minimum stock level quantities to match demand in order to avoid delays due to shortages. * Cultivate a safety-minded environment, provide training and guidance, and comply with all state and federal safety regulations. (Lowest LTA rate for 2017 of all manufacturing departments, including paint, weld, and assembly). * Work with engineering department to correct print and BOM errors, reducing manufacturing and inventory inconsistencies. * Become knowledgeable of company MRP system (Microsoft Dynamics GP).
- Fabrication Manager at Flory Industries
- Specialty Products Manager, Dispatch Manager, & Assistant Fab Manager at Pacific Steel Group
- Production Supervisor at Gerdau
- Production Supervisor/Foreman at Johns Manville
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Business Management
Designed parts and Programmed CNC
• Material procurement
• Quoted stamped and cut parts Project Manager
• Manage small teams
• Material procurement
• Budget analysis
- Fabrication Manager at US Machine and Tool
- Continuous Improvement Engineer, Intern at EGO North America
- Phlebotomist / CDL Driver at American Red Cross
2 years, 7 months at this Job