Fabrication Manager Jordan Aluminum Company Memphis, Tn *Stated with the Company May of 2018 as a Fabricator/Welder *Was Promoted to Fabrication Manager October of 2018 *CNC Programmer/Operator *Fabricate all Custom Parts on Tracker Boats, Veranda Marine, Ranger Boats, Kimball Office Supplies, Porta Fab Industries, ASI industries, and Hunter Fans *Responsible for 14 Employees on Recut, Fabrication, Welding, and Special Packaging *Responsible for the QC of all parts produced in department and the training of personnel *Customer and Public Relations at College Job Fairs and Trade School job fairs *interview and Hiring of all personnel in my department Owner/Operator of Twisted Hammers Cutting Stuff Byhalia, MS *Company started in June of 2017 *Customer base covering the Continental United States, Costa Rica, and Europe. *Custom blade Smith *Company apparel line *Custom Furniture *Supporter of several Veteran Charities McCray Drilling LLC/Geo Testing Memphis Tn *Project Manager, Drill Rig/GeoProbe/Driver *Environmental soil sampling and testing *Drilling and construction of permanent and temporary soil and water sampling after a hazardous chemical spill *Experience in the railroad industry to include economic and operating considerations and equipment *Knowledge in general safety and health principles and practices *Experience in accident investigation techniques *Detail oriented in communication both orally and in writing *Possesses practical knowledge of the typical reactions of different hazardous commodities to various environment conditions. Eagle Distributing Memphis Tn *Distribution Manager for Memphis, TN. *Detail oriented in communication both orally and in writing * 70 employees including 4 supervisors reporting, during this time was able to assist in working with employees to rectify work conditions for a better quality of life by planning, developing, and directing a re-route for the entire delivery department in order to become more efficient. Have also worked closely with the Warehouse Manager with monthly audits consisting of Inventory Management Procedures, Accounting, and Logistics for both in-bound and out-bound shipments. Southern Thunder Harley Davidson Southaven MS Sales and Delivery Specialist *Was responsible for day to day sales and delivery of Harley Davidson Motorcycles to new owners and existing customers. Also worked with finance and would run credit applications for prospective customers. SWS Environmental OliveBrach MS Environmental First Response Supervisor/Project Manager/Hazmat *Experience in the railroad industry to include economic and operating considerations and equipment *Knowledge in general safety and health principles and practices *Experience in accident investigation techniques *Detail oriented in communication both orally and in writing *Possesses practical knowledge of the typical reactions of different hazardous commodities to various environment conditions. *Experience in applying safe procedures for containing or controlling fires, leaks, or explosions of these materials *Use of testing, retesting or construction of containers used to ship hazmat *Experience and use of federal regulations and standards governing the shipment of hazardous materials by rail, to include the containerization, loading, handling, documentation and placard use B&P Enterprises Walls MS Environmental First Response Supervisor/Project Manager/Hazmat *Experience in the railroad industry to include economic and operating considerations and equipment *Knowledge in general safety and health principles and practices *Experience in accident investigation techniques *Detail oriented in communication both orally and in writing *Possesses practical knowledge of the typical reactions of different hazardous commodities to various environment conditions. *Experience in applying safe procedures for containing or controlling fires, leaks, or explosions of these materials *Use of testing, retesting or construction of containers used to ship hazmat *Experience and use of federal regulations and standards governing the shipment of hazardous materials by rail, to include the containerization, loading, handling, documentation and placard use Hills Pet Nutrition Memphis Tn Distribution/lead Customer Service Rep *Detail oriented in communication both orally and in writing *Managed a satellite branch for the distribution of Science Diet Dog food to over 600 accounts covering a four state area. *Ensured the coverage of routes when employees are not present for work. *Worked with the sales team to keep an open line of communication flow so that the distribution team stays abreast on all aspects of what is going on in the field. Coca Cola Enterprises Memphis Tn Distribution Manager *Distribution Manager for Memphis, TN and West Memphis, AR. *Detail oriented in communication both orally and in writing * 127 employees and 7 supervisors reporting, during this time was able to assist in working with employees to rectify work conditions for a better quality of life while on the clock with the company. *Awarded the Presidents Club award for the largest increase in volume and profit for two years straight. This award had not been received in Memphis for over ten years. Pepsi Bottling Group Nashville Tn Route Operations Manager *In charge of the day to day sales, delivery of 75 accounts and three drivers. *Won three sales competitions and runner up five different times for the largest increase in volume. US Army Ft Campbell KY Operations Manager, NCOIC (This is a federal job) *Served in an operations office in the United States Army as Operations, and Training Sergeant. *Detail oriented in communication both orally and in writing *In Charge of coordinating all training meetings, awards banquets, company banquets, physical fitness training and weapons qualification. *Worked with command staff to increase the percentage goal of 90% qualification of all soldiers serving in the company on required certifications. *Goals were met and exceeded the 90% goal. *Served as a Team Leader in a Long Range Surveillance Detachment and as a Pre-Air Assault Instructor at the same time. *Served as NCOIC of general safety and health principles and practices applicable to all aspects of personnel safety as pertains to aspects to all transportation methods. *Knowledge of federal regulations and standards governing the shipment of hazardous materials by rail and all means of transportation, including containerization, loading, handling, documentation and placards *Experience using MSDS to applying a wide variety of hazardous material to various environmental conditions, and safe procedures for containing or controlling fires, explosions, or leaks of the materials *Experience in accident investigation techniques
- Fabrication Manager at Jordan Aluminum Co.
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Syracuse, In Aug. 2017 - Feb. 2019 A recreation boat manufacturer and parts fabrication facility. Fabricating aluminum fishing boats, as well as, part fabrication for outside boat companies. Position: Fabrication manager
- Fabrication manager at PolarKraft Boats
- Equipment Operator at K & K Earthmoving
- Production Manager at Lippert Components
- Group Leader/Supervisor at Forest River - Starcraft Bus Division
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Criminal Justice and Operational Management
Managed the processes of sheet metal fabrication in the rebuilds of machine tool centers Repaired and replaced as needed damaged sheet metal on machine tool centers, and managed ongoing development and training in metal fabrication shop
- Fabrication Manager at Infinity Rebuild
- Production Manager at L. A. Darling Company
- Senior Facilitator at LNS Turbo
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- High School Diploma
• Responsible for the fabrication department budget, personnel, and performance
• Manage all logistics for fabrication production including but not limited to: quoting orders, allocating material, determining machine work schedule and programming CNC machines
• Develop lean approaches to reduce non value added functions, improve workplace efficiency, and increase profit
- Fabrication Manager at Regal Plastics
- Production Engineer at MJB Wood Group, Inc
- CNC Programmer at BE Technologies
- CNC Machinist at JD Morris Machine and MFG
9 months at this Job
- Full Stack Software Developer
- BS - Psychology
• Directed daily operations of Fabrication Shop.
• Programmed Mecal CNC Mill, Mecal NC Automated Saw, and NC Tigerstop.
• Restructured Shop Fabrication Processes.
• Obtained Train the Trainer Forklift Instructor Certification from FLC (OSHA Certified) and Forklift Certified Employees.
• Created Educational Curriculum for Company Glazier Apprenticeship Training Program.
• Trained new hires in areas of Company Processes for Fabrication.
• Conducted Wheels of Learning Training for Shop Employees.
• Completed National Glass Association Courses (Teach Our People T.O.P.S in Glass Manufacturing, Glass Cutting, Industry Mathematics, and Door Installation.
• Received Certifications from ED2Go.com in Manufacturing Courses.
• Member of the Entrepreneur Operating System (EOS) Management Team.
• Scheduled Shipping, Receiving, Pick-ups and Vehicle Fleet Maintenance.
- FABRICATION MANAGER at HALE GLASS
- PLANT MANAGER at WATERDANCE CORPORATION
- PLANT MANAGER/ FABRICATION SUPERVISOR/ CWI#16101691 at RND CONTRACTORS INCORPORATED
- AWS CWI#16101691/ AWS CERTIFIED WELDER/ FABRICATOR at ABC SHEET METAL
10 months at this Job
- Associate - Software Engineering
- Certified AutoCAD Drater - AutoCAD Drafting Electromechanical
- Tool and Die Maker Apprentice - Tool and Die Making
Responsible for overall profitability of the production business. Coordinated all activities in production department including, manufacturing, engineering, administrative, sales and maintenance to effect operational efficiency. Supervised fabrication sales staff and managed all orders from start to finish. Managed all contracts with outside subcontractors for fabricated materials. ❖ Accomplishments: In 10 years took the department from 700K to 2.5 million in sales with record profits.
- Fabrication Manager at Piedmont Plastics
- Fabrication Estimator / Project Manager at Ryerson Steel
- Purchasing Manager at Eaglespan Steel Structures
- Account Executive at Elite Auto Glass
10 years at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Dale Carnegie Advanced Sales Seminar
Manager of the fabrication department fabricating and welding performance parts for AMG Mercedes, BMW, McLaren, and other exotic vehicles. Built exhaust systems, turbo kits, race cars, and other various performance parts
- Welding and fabrication Manager at Weistec Engineering
- Welder/Fabricator at Sheepey Built
- Welder/Fabricator at HIGHLAND PLASTICS
- Welder/Fabricator at Suspensions Unlimited
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I was hired as the Lead Supervisor for the Quality Control department for BYD Coach and Bus. The company builds Electric Transit buses and my job was to oversee the crew that performed the end of the line inspections on the completed buses. We did final testing and controlled all the documentation. I Supervised 20 crew members and oversaw all the scheduling of each crew member. I was promoted after 1 year to the Welding and Fabrication Manager based on my past Welding and Fabrication experience. I managed 130 crew members and manged 3 Supervisors. My duties were to build the entire chassis and framework in a assembly line manner and run the Fabrication shop that built all the custom steel and aluminum plates, braces and brackets required to assemble the chassis and frames in timely manner. I monitored all the equipment, manpower, budget, scheduling, engineering, hiring, ISO requirements, and all documentations and testing of all new Welding personnel I worked directly with the Project Managers and the sales department. I worked with local customers on a personal level and gave tours of the factory when asked. I also handled any issues and concerns for the company that required me to often travel. I would fly to customers facilities and address their concerns and often managed repairs, thru my company expense account, while remaining on the road for BYD. I developed the Welding department from a modest 4,000 square foot shop to over 50,000 square foot facility. My department produced 1 bus per day out of 2 assembly lines on a consistent level which was the production goal set forward by BYD.
- QC Supervisor/ Welding and Fabrication Manager at BYD COACH & BUS
- Project Manager/ Production Supervisor at Complete Coach Works
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Welding certification - Welding technology
- High school - Basic classes
As the Studio Manager and Fabrication Engineer I managed and produced work for 40+ open projects in various stages for the hospitality industry serving the biggest brands and design firms with budgets ranging from 20k to over 300k. I ran the fabrication/preparator side of the gallery which hosted monthly openings of 2000+ guests, ran the artists in residence program/ studio session program, and was responsible for running teams of labor both at our shop and over seas to perform at high levels. I was also responsible for crating/shipping of works to be shipped in containers etc.
- Fabrication Manager/ Engineer, Materials Expert at Local Language
- Wood Shop Manager, Assistant Facilities Manager at Headlands Center for the Arts
- CNC Operator, Laser cutter Operator, 3d printer operator at California College of the Arts
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- MFA - Sculpture emphasis furniture
- Bfa - Design, sculpture, and metal individual degrees
Continue to Quote and Estimate request for Fabrication work.
* Responsible for 25 employees and 140,000 square foot building.
* Chair on the safety Committee responsible for creating and implementing and up holding company policies.
* Helped develop an ISO 9001:2000 Quality System by participating in the writing, training and Implementing Procedures and Work Instructions.
* Helped develop an ISO-14001 Environmental System by participating in the writing, training and Implementing Procedures and Work Instructions.
• Responsible for scheduling production for the Fabrication Shop.
- Facilities Manager & Fabrication Manager at USSC Acquisition Corp
- Plant & Facilities Manager at USSC Group
- Fabrication Manager at USSC Seating Company
- Plant Manager & Facilities Manager at Laneko Mfg
11 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Environmental System Manager
- - Machine Shop and related classes