I have been working as a Facilities Administrator since 1998 and have handled maintenance of the facilities, projects and events
- Facilities Administrator at Qatar Foundation
- Facilities Administrator at Qatar Academy
20 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Administration
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Business Administration
Highly motivated and results driven employee with 40 years daily management of operations and facilities. Broad background working in a fast-paced, high demand industry managing products, facilities and equipment, working with employee teams and contractors to accomplish objectives. May 2018 - Dec 2018: Facilities Administrator, Beauty Brands LLC. Managed the facility maintenance needs of fifty-eight Stores in eleven States plus the Company Distribution Center in Lenexa, Kansas. Negotiated contracts with national and local contractors for Store and Corporate planned maintenance. Worked with the Operations team to achieve monthly budget goals while lowering costs through proper maintenance. Received daily calls using automated Service Channel maintenance system from reported work orders with Store repair needs. Ordered parts and equipment through vendors to make the needed repairs using contractors to work completion. Managed preparations for facility equipment checks as required by local City codes to pass annual fire and water inspections. Approved Store and Corporate purchasing of office supplies and equipment upgrades. Handled 24 hour emergency calls as Company on call contact for immediate repair needs. Made routine visits with local Store field managers to inspect equipment and perform minor repairs.
- Facilities Administrator at Beauty Brands LLC
- Merchandise Coordinator at Beauty Brands LLC
- Distribution Services Manager at The Kansas City Star
- Senior Zone Manager at The Kansas City Star
7 months at this Job
- BS - Business
Responsibilities As a facilities admin at C&D, my duties were to gown up for a clean room environment and do custodial tasks. These tasks included taking out garbage, mop/run a scrub machine to keep the floors clean. I also did high cleaning which I had to clean anything above 10 on a ladder or a scissor lift. When taking out the garbage I would use a forklift to dump a small dumpster into a larger dumpster throughout the shift.
- Facilities Administrator at Church & Dwight
- Operator at SEH-America
- Assembler at DeWils Industries
- Material Handler at First Aid Only Warehouse
2 years at this Job
- Director level position with a 24/7 facility. Collaboration with full administrative team; autonomous control in representing the interests of the agency in quality of construction, fiscal discretion; created/reviewed project drawings, schedules, contracts and budgets.
• Instituted preventive maintenance program yielding decreased down-time with reduced overall operating costs
• Maintained healthy, safe & secure environment
• Reorganized facilities workforce for improved efficiency
- Facilities Administrator at Safely Home, Inc
- Construction Manager/General Contractor in the commercial/institutional market at G. Stephens, Inc
- Construction Manager/General Contractor in the commercial/institutional market at Lawler & Crowley Constructors, Inc
- General Contractor serving the heavy/civil/highway market at The Great Lakes Construction Co
11 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Construction Technology - Construction Technology
Responsible for facilities management of five buildings totaling 50,000 square feet on a 22 acre campus. Familiar with Church policies and procedures. Work with the Board of Trustees to resolve insurance company audit checklist, inspections, and process claims. Ensure the campus remains in compliance with all local building and safety codes, and perform annual inspections.
• Attend monthly Board of Trustees meetings to plan and track significant activities.
• Assist Trustees with preparing the annual budget for the upcoming year.
• Review service contracts, make recommendations for renewal, solicit bids and evaluate proposals.
• Monitor monthly utility expenses are within the monthly budget and find ways to conserve.
• Find the best value for church expenditure including irrigation, maintenance, vendors, contractors, janitorial, landscaping and building renovations.
• Perform maintenance tasks, coordinate special projects, and supervise volunteers.
- Facilities Administrator at Oak Hill United Methodist Church
- Director of Facilities and Events at Temple Beth Shalom
- Events Coordinator/Planner at Shalom Austin, Dell Jewish Community Campus
- AV & Facilities Supervisor at Shalom Austin, Dell Jewish Community Campus
2 years at this Job
- - Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology
Daily property management of healthcare facility, including database creation and administration. Purchasing, scheduling and single point of contact responsibility for all operations. Administration and communication with Doctors, Nurses and various healthcare providers. Construction and building maintenance, as well as code compliance. CJRemodeling, Frisco, TX Project Administrator Schedule and assign multiple projects to vendors and specific qualified crew members and technicians, according to deadline requirements. Create databases and update within Excel and MS Project. Payroll administration and project budgeting. Torchmark Corporation, McKinney, TX Customer Service Specialist Responsible for resolving both technical and non-technical issues related to any and all concerns for insurance involving single point of contact resolution. Constant communication with management, supervisors and customers, as well as, all departments of the corporation as needed. High data entry, problem solving & troubleshooting. Goodman Networks, Plano, TX Project Coordinator Audited AT&T and Goodman Networks purchase order databases using Oracle and SwiftTrac to ensure that cell site tower and telecommunications charges were applied properly. CompuCom, Dallas, TX Project Business Analyst Managed the Dell hardware and software installation at AT&T sites during the Dell/AT&T "Break-Fix" project. Responsible for managing the supply chain and logistics. Trouble shot WAN, LAN, VoIP, Ethernet, Wireless, Internet issues. Created and updated reports. Liaised between management, engineers, and technicians. Texas Instruments, Richardson, TX Project Material Coordinator Coordinated material used in the manufacturing of wafers in the semiconductor cleanroom environment and expedited all international shipments to clients including Apple Computer using CSSF (Centralized Shipping and Sending Facility). Entered data into SAP. Chase Bank, Lewisville, TX IT Project Technician Coordinated the conversion of Washington Mutual Bank equipment to Chase peripherals, hardware, COM, and software. Ensured specification compliance and project efficiency and 100% day to day uptime. Verizon, Grapevine, TX Customer Service Specialist Responsible for resolving fleet operation issues to meet the needs of telecommunication supervisors, technicians, and mechanics in the field. Coordinated with customers, clients, and vendors to ensure overall efficiency and timeliness which improved customer satisfaction as well as a company cost savings. Prepared management reports using spreadsheets and databases. Diebold, Coppell, TX Project Coordinator Implemented and coordinated multiple ATM and banking equipment projects. Assigned to Bank of America, Wachovia, and Starbucks accounts. Utilized Baan manufacturing and order tracking software to coordinate installation, consulting, security, software, and election services projects. Ensured adherence to standard processes, procedures, and corporate guidelines. Apple Computer, Cupertino, CA Sr. Project Coordinator Supported purchasing department for all software and hardware installations. Involved in computer setup, software/hardware upgrades and reconfigurations. Managed the global administration and coordination of Apple cell phone and pager programs. Developed and implemented new processes and procedures. Created new tracking and management databases, along with spreadsheet reports. Provided analysis of procurement training for the entire purchasing department. Sony Electronics, San Jose, CA Marketing Coordinator / Customer Service Managed entire equipment demonstration, demo, and loan program for marketing team. Assisted in coordination of inventory including equipment and parts returns to suppliers and vendors. Coordinated systems integration division for the DirecTV Japan installation project. Hewlett-Packard, San Jose, CA Order Coordinator A communications conduit between customers, sales, and order administration. Supplied sales shipment support, order processing, consignment prioritization, expediting, backlog management, and RMA administration.
- Facilities Administrator at MHYH
23 years at this Job
- - Zoology/Business Management
Coordinates office facilities and all sub-divisions thereof; is the point-of-contact for all operations
within the scope of safety and health services within the company.
● Plans and runs all office facilitation and safety meetings; coordinates with dozens of vendors to ensure that all building services are maintained to the highest standard and supplies are stocked and accessible.
- Facilities Administrator at North American Bancard
- Human Resources Assistant at Total Merchant Services
- Promotions Assistant at Radio One
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Music - Vocal Performance
Facilities Administrative Assistant Schedule, manage and oversee work orders Conference Room bookings Close completed work orders with hours providedby vendor Misc. Data entry Badging Coordinator -Process Domestic and international paperwork and provide new client employees and Non client employees with Photo ID/Access cards. -Maintain Photo ID database, update, add, and deactivate badges from the database. -Knowledge of working with PicturePerfect, Peoplesoft, Archibus Web central, MS office suit. GSOC Operator Proactively monitors all surveillance cameras and CCTV remote viewer programs and respond to all security and safety system alarms. -Dispatch associated calls via telephone and radio, operate access control technology, and provide general assistance to both employees and guests. -Dispatch security officers, ERT, facilities, police, fire and EMS personnel as required via telephone and/or radio. -Escalate (without delay) complaints and unusual/critical event information to Shift Supervisor, Account Manager, and GSOC Manager -Accurately maintains control of all equipment and keys in the GSOC and logs all equipment and keys signed out and returned by Security. -Completes 'Task work orders" for all facilities needs -Informs (without delay) the Shift Supervisor/ Account Manager of any missing, damaged, or inoperative equipment or communications, alarm, CCTV, or other systems
- Facilities Administrator at Allied Universal @ KLA-Tencor
- Behavior Specialist at Center for Social Dynamics
- Security Receptionist/ Patrol Officer at Allied Universal @ Juniper Networks
- Assistant Manager at Le Boulanger, Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Special Education Paraprofessional - Early Childhood Development
- Diploma - Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- - Medical/Clinical
Providing Ongoing Administrative Support to Facilities Executive Lead, driving
Organizational success through the Management of daily Operations
● Developed Positive Relations with External Vendors & Clients
● Attentive Management of Calendars, Communications, Meetings & Research for Special
- Facilities Administrator at The dReam Center Church of Atl
- Medical Information Assistant at Cambria Dermatology
- Patient Advocate Representative/ Team Lead at Express Scripts
4 months at this Job
• Greeting and educating clients on California Closets products and process, while building rapport and developing a long-lasting relationship. Execute the California Closets Credo throughout the design process.
• Serving as acting Showroom Facilities Administrator, undergoing numerous projects, from administering the completion of showroom problems and submitting service request for the showroom needs, and organizing and maintaining the Sample Library.
• Maintain a luxury environment and image in the showrooms and in the Design Studios. Keeping showrooms clean.
• Provide general administrative support to management and design consultants. Assisting design and sales staff.
• Identify opportunities and book design consultations for Design Consultants. Answer and forward incoming calls and inquiries.
• Responsible for daily operation of showrooms with a high attention to detail.
• Making sure showrooms are fully equipment with all supplies, finish samples, and hardware samples.
• Maintain excellent communications with liaison staff to make sure were operating together and efficiently within the department.
• Knowledgeable of products and vocabulary to be applied in the work environment thru continuous professional train
• Assisting and providing information for clients pertaining to product selection, purchasing, financing, add-ons and warranties.
• Manage multiple projects. Provides back up support to department and co-workers. Problem solving.
• Provide client and guest with guided showroom/design studio tours. Training future liaison on showroom procedure and products.
- Showroom Liaison and Acting Facilities Administrator at California Closets
- Front Desk Night Audit / Guest Service Representative at San Ramon Valley Conference Center
2 years at this Job
- BS - Apparel Design and Merchandising
- AA - Apparel Design and Merchandising
- High School Diploma - General Education