Houston, TX 2013 - Present DaVita Inc. is one of the nation's largest and most innovative healthcare communities with a passion for and commitment to clinical excellence and improving patients' health and quality of life. Facilities Administrator Recruited to oversee and streamline staff activities in a multidisciplinary environment and maintained a work culture that motivates staff while assuming challenging positions within the structure of the organization. Act as a liaison between the organization, health service providers, suppliers, and associated personnel for review programs. Ensure reliable response to patient needs and maintain efficient administration of medical records. Selected Contributions: * Create and implement policies and procedures, ensuring compliance policies and procedures in accordance with State and Federal Regulations for patient care and services including HIPAA, CMS, and OSHA. * Achieve a competitive advantage by mapping out strategic marketing drive in partnership with the medical director. * Ensure compliance with State or Federal Regulations of the Injury Prevention and Safety Training Programs. * Design short- and long-term plans while managing financial administration, personnel administration, materials management, purchasing, public affairs, and patient administration. * Monitor compliance of administration and medication at the facility with safety policies within an industry's best practices. * Negotiate contractual relationship between facility and suppliers of medical products. * Participate in the development and periodic revision of policies and procedures with the Regional Operations Director/Medical Director to assure consistent, efficient and safe operation of the facility/program. * Plan, organize and supervise the nursing, technical and biomedical staff to ensure high quality patient care according to DaVita Facility policy.
- Facilities Administrator at DAVITA, INC
- Staff Nurse, IMC at AYA Healthcare Traveling Nursing Agency
- Circulatory Nurse, Cardiovascular Surgery at ST. JOHN'S HOSPITAL
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at Lewis Memorial Christian Village
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - St. Johns Hospital
- Associate of Science
• Administrator to the Director of Facilities
• Called and scheduled companies to come fix and take care of any problems on the property
• Managed and supervised over 20 employees
• Trained new employees and ongoing
• Managed payroll and scheduling for the department
• Helped resolve employee issues and concerns
• Built a good rapport with outside vendors
• Managed and assigned day to day duties to staff and monitored progress and completion of assignments
• Was the main point of contact for the TV production team before and during new informercial shoots.
- Facilities Administrator at Great HealthWorks
- Anesthesia Facility Administrator at Memorial Regional Hospital for Sheridan Healthcare
- Office Assistant World Ford Pembroke Pines at
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Health Administration
- Associate of Arts - Liberal Arts
NY Assisted in office relocation of over 4,000 employees into 3 World Trade Center. Planned and set up agency-wide events and town halls. Managed facilities email correspondence with over 4,000 employees. Communicated with building management and engineers for quick solutions to building issues. Created and implemented spreadsheets and databases to improve office efficiency and organization. Assisted Director of Facilities in managing operational workflow and collaborations with supervisors. Scheduled recurring building deliveries with over 20 vendors. Represented facilities department at weekly new hire orientations.
- Facilities Administrator at World Trade Center
- Front Desk Coordinator at Omnicom Media Group
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Vocal Performance and Theatre
Facilities Administration Responsible for daily operations and maintenance of 5 practices to include preventative and emergency maintenance. * Successfully maintained all facilities and ensure they were in working order at all times for patients and staff. * Maintained compliance for FQHC, DHEC and OSHA. * Successfully lead a team to respond to calls and requests in a timely manner. * Instituted a system for productivity tracking.
- Facilities Administrator at Genesis Healthcare
- Production Supervisor at Ruiz Foods Inc
- Project Supervisor at H&H Tree Service
- Director of Diagnostice and IT Services at FastER Care, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
A financial services business with approximately 300 employees specializing in serving local communities. Managed overall responsibility and oversight of maintenance and operations management services for Bank of New Hampshire. Developed long and short-term proactive planning. Negotiated and executed facilities related contracts, leases and approved bills. Monitored and managed all contractor services to insure highest quality appearance and safety of properties. Established and managed annual budget.
• Spearheaded bank wide project to implement facilities management call system producing metrics to prioritize calls for service and forecasting budget items.
• Managed numerous multi-million-dollar new office projects and renovations.
• Developed and implemented programs that maintained the facilities, grounds and equipment of the organization through effective allocation and utilization of personnel and resources.
- Facilities Administrator at Bank of New Hampshire
18 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Security Management - Security Management
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
This fast-paced position involved coordinating meeting and training events from room setup, catering, and clean/clear for the next event. Managing and stocking breakroom and office supply inventories for an office staff of 150+. Working closely with Executive Assistant/facilities manager to assist with renovations projects, lease space preparation, and preparing offices for new employees. Accomplishment: In the month of April, I managed 15 out of 20 days with full-day training meetings and additional catered meetings single-handedly without missing a beat and maintaining my other duties too. Ixia managers: Carla Quinn ([email protected]) and Kim Anderson ([email protected]).
- Facilities Administrator at Ixia, Adecco
- Receptionist at Apple, Adecco
- Cashier, Manager, Waitress and Bookkeeping at Grins Restaurant
- Receptionist at Total Wellness
3 months at this Job
Began with LabCorp by handling all lease administration duties for 131 locations in the Southeast for LabCorp. This includes lease negotiations, lease preparation, lease package preparation, rent payments, calculating rent increases, approval and coding of invoices and verification of annual operating expense reconciliations. As facilities administrator, I handled larger construction projects along with taking care of all repairs and maintenance for over 350 locations in the Southeast Division of LabCorp. I continued part time with LabCorp while at Optimal Asset Management and was offered a full time position in September of 2017 to return to LabCorp.
- Lease and Facilities Administrator/Project Specialist at Laboratory Corporation of America
- Property Manager at Optimal Asset Management
- Property Manager at Cassidy Turley Midwest, Inc
- Property Manager at RKW, The Richardson Group, LLC
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Mass Communications
* Coordinated efforts with team members, vendors, and leadership to oversee company facilities projects and ensure all the general maintenance duties are completed to established standards of operations * Managed the cleaning of kitchen areas, and ordering office supply inventory and stock in relation to the facilities management service provision * Provided support and assisted the Facilities Manager and the facilities team in all office procedures and other tasks as assigned by the Facilities Manager * Addressed operational issues related to the building infrastructure including HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, and Computer/Phone Networking
- Facilities Administrator at FICO
- Facilities Coordinator at PPI - Professional Publications, Inc
- Office Services Assistant at Bain and Company
- Facilities Associate at Williams Lea
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate Arts degree - Marketing Management & Business Supervision Management
Coordinate all Conference room (30) meetings
• Greet all customers and assist them to their destination
• Maintain company vacancy report
• Maintain Access badges and security system
• Process all invoices for shipments
• Create spreadsheets for all Facilities A/R and A/P
• Create and maintain vacation schedule for department
• Handle global switchboard for entire company of 14,000
• Organize company extras; car detailing, massage days, counseling
- Facilities Administrator at Nuance Communications
- Administrative Assistant at Boston Electronic Documents
- Manager at Ken's Deli Connection
10 years, 5 months at this Job
Supported the Facilities Supervisor in the daily operations.
• Monitored timelines and quality of completion of planned and reactive maintenance.
• Reviewed and updated the preventive maintenance schedule, vendors list and equipment Inventory in the Facilities Maintenance System to create efficiencies in overall daily operations, saving time and costs.
- Facilities Administrator at DAVITA RX
- Facilities Management / Procurement Supervisor at CITY FACILITIES MANAGEMENT / WINN DIXIE
- at CITY FACILITIES MANAGEMENT / WINN DIXIE
1 year at this Job